Notifications Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reach back an put me in Babe."

I felt between my legs and grasped him. I felt and rubbed him around the edges of my sore hole before gritting my teeth and introducing the head. It stung but went in without an real resistance.

"Yeah, still nice and hot. Rock on back and move that ass like the hot little bitch you are to get worked up."

So I did. The tugging of flesh and feeling of fullness as I controlled the pace. It had me sweating again and it still hurt but it was manageable. I tried to imagine it as I thought it might be when I started on those gay hookup sites. I wasn't here by choice but I had been curious about the feeling even though Billy wasn't the type I wanted. Did any of it feel good beyond the soreness. I couldn't tell. There was an occasional twinge of pleasure from my gland.

SLAP! His hand hit my ass. "We got 25 minutes before supper so you'd best get to it a little better." I has been shortstroking and apparently that wasn't doing enough.

He pushed my face roughly down. "Face down, ass up. I'll show you how a man likes to fuck his boy." He knelt above me and drove in and out with long strokes. Sometimes pulling all the way out only to drive deep again.

That apparently was enough and I heard him grunting again as he fired into my upturned ass. He got up and returned with a wet towel and paper towels. "Wipe yerself down but I want you sitting there at dinner with a bellyful of my jizz. Don't have anything else to plug up yer asshole but try something. Could be kind of embarrassing to have a big wet spot on the back of your pants don't you think."

It would be. I cleansed my outside good enough but a bunch of lubricant and god knows how much cum meant my ass was a problem. An ass that probably wouldn't have a lot of muscle control at the moment. I rolled the paper towels into a tight bundle and folded them over. They seem to fit ok and I pulled my underwear up into a wedgie to hold the mass in. Squishy but probably safe for now.

Billy smirked at me. "How's it feel to have a bunch of my swimmers up your ass? Better get use to it. Lets go eat."

Thankfully the meal went normally. Billy was on his best behavior with my wife. Complimenting her on the house and the meal which pleased her. I was able to excuse myself once and got rid of at least some of what he had planted in me.

We got down to the end of dinner and I figured I was in the clear for a while at least. "Hey Katie, are you all leaving tomorrow?

My wife answered to the affirmative. "Steve, come on up to the house before ya leave. Got some homemade Coppa I'll send home with ya. Grandma's recipe."

"What's Coppa" my wife asked innocently enough.

Billy looked me straight in the eye and said. "Oh it's pork shoulder brined and then hung up to cure for a couple months. Make a lot with pork cause it's real good. I'll show Steve how I make it when he's up there." He gave me a little hidden smirk and headed out to his car.

Later my wife commented. "Billy is a little rough around the edges but seems like a good sort. Nice to have friendly neighbors."

I woke up sorer than the day before and showered carefully. Still had some of his goo dripping out of me. We finished breakfast and while Katie was packing I headed up to Billy's place. I could imagine what he wanted but there was no reasonable way to say no. Another four hours and I'd be safely home for a while.

Billy heard my truck tires and the barking dogs and came out of the house. "Come on up to the house. I got yer pork in here." He said it with a straight face.

We walked into his old fashioned but neat kitchen and he gestured to a chair. "Sit for while and let's talk about how this is gonna happen. Is your butthole sore?" I nodded to the affirmative.

"Well that's to be expected. I rammed ya pretty good there yesterday. Might even give you a break today since we don't have much time. Come to think of it, you can get that mouth busy while I talk and you listen."

He pulled down his sweats and he wasn't wearing any underwear. Knees spread he motioned me over. C'mon babe let's get that mouth to work and you can get on home."

I bent to my job since there were no practical alternatives and I had an aching butt from his attention yesterday. Driving home even more freshly sodomized wasn't appealing. His hands grasped my head and controlled the cadence as I sucked on him.

"I'm gonna make you a deal. You ain't been coming up a lot but that's gonna change because there's a whole lotta work that needs to be done down there. And the deal is gonna be that I get a lot of that work done but in return you're gonna come up here often enough to work it off. Just like this an yesterday. Gotta say I'm being generous here. Must be getting soft. I could just tell ya to get your ass up here and fuck it like a ten dollar whore whenever I want or I let your wife know you're a little pansy. She's a nice lady and I'd rather not hurt her feelings. No, this way is fair and I expect you to be fair too and not dodge your responsibility. Do you understand?" He pulled my head up off his spit-covered cock.

"Yes" I rasped and he tugged my face down again to crotch and I resumed sucking.

"Once a month and there better not be any excuses. If the wife comes with you're still gonna come up and service me but the time don't count."

He pulled me off and stood up. "Now tongue my balls and get them sloppy wet while you look up at me like a little slut of mine."

The hairy orbs were thickly covered. It was like a mouthful of hair but I did the best I could. His phone was out and I guess it was recording.

"Gonna sit down now. Jack my cock while you suck me off and rub my taint with your other hand while you blow me. This ain't quite working and if you can't get me off in the next ten minutes I'm gonna tap your ass again. Gonna work on your blowjobs or else that butthole is gonna get lots of dick. It's gonna get lots of dick anyway but I might wear that shit out."

I was on my knees now jacking him with my mouth over the head and my fingers wormed beyond his balls and he grunted when I reached his taint. "Oh yeah bitch, that's a spot. Keep at it and I'll give you a mouthful." He grasped at my head.

"You got five more minutes." I kept it up and heard him breath heavier as my spit now thoroughly coated him. My jaw was aching by now and I couldn't keep it up much longer.

"Two minutes. Gotta say I like the idea of knocking out one more piece of ass." My butt cheeks clenched at the thought and I gambled on what he had said. I brought my hand back and coated a finger in spit and then felt my way through the forest and rubbed his asshole.

"Ughhh" and he became more forceful. I pushed the spit covered digit in to the knuckle and the hot spurts started. Gagging me as they shot and stuck to my palate then filled it.

That was the first three and the next four decorated my face in decreasing volume.

"Fuck. Doncha get carried away with that ass stuff but that was better. That face looks like a bitches should. On their fucking knees and wearing it. Need a picture of this before you swallow it and the we're gonna record our deal. Look up here an repeat after me."

"I promise Billy an hour of anything he wants for every hour he spends working on my place." I repeated it back to the camera.

"I promise to do anything Billy asks that isn't illegal without hesitation. If I refuse an hour of time is added to my debt for every minute I refuse."

"How is that fair? I interjected.

"Don't have to be fair. We're jus putting some rules around it so there are no surprises. In case you haven't figured out, I own your ass as long as you want this a secret. Got more than enough evidence of you getting faggy as can be. Shit, don't know why I'm even saying that considering your face has got jizz on it. Just say the fucking words of our deal."

Didn't have much choice but I have to say my gay curiosity was more than satisfied at this point. And it seemed like Billy was going to fuck any curiosity right out of me.

"I will be back once a month to fulfill this agreement. Failing to fulfill this agreement will result in whatever punishment Billy decides." I gave up and just said it. We both knew I had to do whatever he said and I had no doubt of what I had been left open for.

He finished with "Wipe it up and eat it all boy. And then you thank me for the meal by giving my prick a kiss goodbye."

It didn't taste like much really. Sort of salty partially set jello but Billy grinned as I wiped it from my face and sucked the cooling remnants from my finger. And then as he directed I gave his flaccid cock a kiss.

I was quiet on that drive home trying to think of how to escape the situation I was in. Nothing came to me and sleeping on it didn't yield much. I could come clean with my wife and his leverage would go away perhaps at the cost of my marriage. I could kill him and as tempting as it was there were lots of problems with that. There was probably enough evidence that I'd be the prime suspect and I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in jail.

Then there was the easiest option. Let him use me as his outlet of lust. As much as it hurt the first time I could tell it would get easier. Simply let him use my body as he would. How often would it be for two days a month. Six times, eight times? A man only had so much in him over two days. A bigger question is what it would do to me mentally and how long it would go on. 24 days a year as another man's bitch. That's truly what he was going to do. Could I look myself in the mirror and not see a cum spackled visage or whenever I bent over to tie a shoe not expect a hard thrust into my rectum. I didn't know but my alternatives were bleak.

I laid the seeds of telling my wife I needed to go up more often and made up a list of projects to be done. It was a scant reward that although they'd get done it wouldn't be me doing them and paying for them came at the cost of my own sexual labors. I kicked myself again for my stupidity on that app and leaving location on.

Billy texted me the week before asking what project I was going to work on and I sent him the list. Part of me was surprised how fast he picked up on technology but it was a reminder that although he was crude and uneducated, he wasn't stupid. I'd get that reminder every time he thrust into me.

He responded to the list. "Doing it now. Bring your knee pads, cleaning stuff and grease gun." Innocuous enough but with easily understood innuendo in context. He followed up with "Come up to the house when you get in Friday. Don't worry about too late." I deleted his texts right then.

The drive up went faster than I had hoped. Kate had stayed home to do something that Saturday. I opened up the house and turned up the water heater before driving up the shared gravel driveway. All the lights were on and Billy stood on the porch wearing the normal wifebeater and bib overalls.

"Well come on in boy. Good to see ya. Bring yer stuff in cause you're staying here this weekend."

I grabbed my duffle and trudged through the door. "Go on and strip right now cause you ain't gonna be wearing much this weekend. Haven't beat the meat for three weeks thinking about ya and here you are."

I self-consciously started to remove my clothes and then stood there. Billy pushed overall suspenders off and dropped them to reveal his rampant erection jutting out. "Git down on your knees and give my knob a polishing. Let's see if you remember any tricks."

And apparently I did but he was on edge to start with. The spurts went in my mouth again with some force although the last five spattered my face with an audible splat. "You can swallow what you got there but leave the rest. You're gonna wear it this whole weekend like a frosted doughnut. You're my fuck boy now. Don't figger yer done for the night either. Noticed you turned on the lights down on your place. While I'm down there locking up you clean that butt out for some loving. Ya took the edge off but I got more in my balls that's gonna go up your ass."

The enema kit wasn't something I had used before but the idea was pretty clear. I was sitting on the toilet emptying myself for a second time when Billy came back. "Get that pretty little ass cleaned up good. You're spending the night in my bed an I don't want any shit leaking out during the night. Finish, grease up, and then go assume the position on the bed. Head down, ass up babe. Just like I always want you the first time."

It took another to get clean and with two fingers lubricated my anus for what was coming. I was still tight and the soreness had gone away after a week but this was going to be more than before from what he implied. Walking into his bedroom, the covers were pulled down and a towel laid out and Billy stood there with his cock just as rampant as before. He motioned to the bed an in a few moments my cheek was against the mattress as I exposed myself.

"Having those couple of weeks I got to planning and got you a few things. Look at this." He tossed a 3/4 inch leather strap with a buckle and a couple rings attached. Attached to one ring was a dog tag engraved with "Babe, Billy's bitch, return to ###-###-####."

"Now go on and get that on. You wear that when you're mine even if you're not wearing another stitch. Then I'll check your butthole."

I guessed the sizes and had to readjust once as his hands roamed my backside and tested the muscle. "Gonna pump a little more in ya. Gonna be fucking you all weekend so better safe than sorry."

The brass nozzle of the drench gun went in a few inches and I felt him press the trigger to shoot more jelly in my guts. "That'll be good. Now reach back and show me your fuck hole. And you be rememberin jus like this. We gotta a long an beautiful relationship ahead us and we'll get you trained up quick on how to please a man."

I heard and felt him clip a lead onto the collar and felt the air on my exposed crease. The bed moved and two inches of cock speared in causing me to arch as the lead went tight. It burned and the familiar kick in the backside was there.

"Good boy, there's the squeal I wanna hear." He gave a slight pull and then push for momentum and got another three inches I guessed. Out the in and the fluffy bush scratched my skin.

"Ahhh, nice, hot, and tight like I remember. Never get tired of mounting up some fresh tail." and with that he started fucking me.

It wasn't as easy as I would have liked but not as bad as losing my anal virginity. The insertion of a cock in your anal canal doesn't allow a lot of room and it tugged back and forth on the flesh which was a little disquieting. I gripped the sheets hard to hold on as the thrusts drove me forward.

"Oh yeah, keep squealing Babe. Gets me even harder. Don't lose that as I break in your butthole. It's sexy as hell and it's a perfect fucking name for ya. You might start fartin' with no sound after this weekend but I want you to keep squealin."

A wave of shame swept through me with his crudity. I hadn't realized I was making noises but realized every thrust was accompanied by an undulating high tone. A squeal he said as he grunted loudly behind me and the liquid squishing sound of a fleshy cylinder going up a hole punctuated it.

"Getting ready Babe to give you the juice. Beg for it. Ya' always need to beg for it."

The truth is I wanted him finished. Get one of these done and my body empty of it's invader." Getting it over as fast as possible should be a goal.

"Give it to me. Breed me with your baby juice!"

That made him speed up and I heard the groan and felt the deep thrust and quivering jerk that signaled he was coming up my ass.

He gave my ass a slap and pulled out leaving me open and wet. "Yer a good fuck. Damn glad you're up here a couple of days. Gonna have to rest after I send you home though. Hold up like that a sec. Got another present for ya."

I could feel something leaking down my balls at that point and the cold from something drying and wicking away the heat.

"Look at what I found online shopping. Saw this an knew it was perfect."

I levered up to my elbows and looked over. He held up a pink butt plug with a corkscrew pig tail protruding from the base. I groaned inside at the thought.

"Yep, I've been thinking now and remember a friend who use to hide having booze on his breath by putting it up his butt. Figure we'd get you all owned this weekend by letting my swimmers stay up there and keeping that butthole open. This here is perfect."

Without much ceremony he wedged the plug in and I was glad it had a thin neck at least. "Let's get some sleep. Plenty to do tomorrow."

I laid down and he pulled up the covers over me before going and taking a long, audible piss. The lights went out and the bed rocked with him climbing in.

Not sure why but I slept hard and was woken up by a nudge and a full bladder. "Need some morning head" he whispered and lifted the covers to display his morning wood extended up his hairy belly.

I moved down, the thick fur against my cheek and sucked him and played with his balls as humped into me a little. "That's good boy. Good way to start the day but now I'm needing some tail. Go on and lay flat.

"I need to piss first otherwise I'm going to piss the bed."

"Let's go then."

He led me to the bathroom and stood behind me. His cock wedged between my cheeks and aiming my cock at the open bowl. It was truly odd having somebody hold it like that but I overcame the shyness and emptied my bladder.

"Go back to bed then like I told ya. I'll be there in a minute."

I pulled the covers back up and laid on my face. Billy came in and pulled the covers down while nudging my legs wider. He tugged at the plug and it came out before he set it aside. "Move more to the middle" and when I did he straddled my legs. His lubricated cock introduced itself and then he pulled the covers flat and can covered me with his body.

He was sheathed all way up me. His breathy grunts in my ear and body weight pinning me. "Oh damn you feel good. Fuck, I could start my day this way all the time."

It didn't last long. He picked up speed with long strokes and then groaned in my ear while thrusting. "Fuck yeah" signaled the finish and he gave a few half-hearted thrusts before rolling off.

"Don't want lose the jizz" he said as he reinserted the plug and rolled me over. "Go clean up but don't take out the plug or wash your face. I like my mark on ya. I'll go make us some breakfast."

I saw myself in the mirror up close for the first time. My face had his crusted over deposits still on it including one eyebrow that stuck out in an odd way. I washed the rest of me and padded out to the kitchen where he gave me a big bowl of oatmeal. "Eat up. We got stuff to do today."

"Like what, I can't go out like this" gesturing towards my face and body.

"Don't worry about the face. Nobody will be that close. Got some duds for you we'll lay out. Gonna go over your to do list around your place and take a ride."

I ate and then got what he wanted me to wear. It consisted of a skimpy wife beater like his and a pair of loose overalls. "You gotta shit before we go? Take care of it then clean out again and grease up and put in your tail. I want you ready to fuck whenever. Like having a fuck boy around and don't want to waste it."

The coffee had run through me and I did as he asked. It was sort of worrisome how easy that inch and half plug went in. When I finished Billy was waiting for me at his old truck. He gave a little wolf whistle and slid his hand down the back of the overalls and gave my cheek a grope. "Look good enough to fuck but we'd better get some shit done."

We drove around my place and talked about what needed to be done. The plug jostled a little painfully every time the truck hit a bump. "Having a little trouble over there?"