Notifications Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell it was a power move. He was going to have to let me go and wanted to exert his dominance. I could have told him he didn't need to. Having been taken in every orifice repeatedly the last several days had beaten any rebelliousness out of me. I shook my head no knowing that he would do what he wanted and I could easily have this smelly thing in my mouth adding even more semen to my diet.

"Really? Are you a cocksucker?" I nodded.

"Do you love swallowing cum? I nodded although I didn't. I tolerated it.

"And you take it up the ass like a little whore. You love my cock up your ass don't you?" I nodded knowing that it really didn't matter. Survival meant doing anything.

"Why don't you swallow now and tell me where you want the last load. The one you're gonna carry home with you. Is it gonna be in your belly sloshing around and tasting it on your breath. Or is it gonna be leaking out of you on that drive home making a big wet spot in your panties that sticks to ya."

I gulped down the spit and semen mixture and gasped. "In my ass" I croaked and rolled over to present. I pulled myself wide hoping he'd do that instead. I could still smell the tracks on my face. They weren't overwhelming but your upper lip carries smells too well.

"Well look at you boy. Just an eager butt boy. You need to remember this next time you come up. Let's hear ya beg for it though. Kind of like the idea of you burping up my cum for a day.."

"Please fuck me up the ass Billy. I need it deep."

"Well since you asked all nice I guess I will." He got behind me and pushed all the way in with mutual grunts from both of us. And then he pick up speed.

"Ah yeah faggot that feels good. Buck that ass back at me. Betcha Katie would love to see you now. Taking cock balls deep showing yer asshole. Rolling them hips so you get the last bit and my balls hit ya. I want to hear ya boy. Get loud and talk the cum right up your ass."

"Fuck you're big and filling me up. There's no room left. Feels so good!"

It wasn't a total lie. My hole was loose enough that I got some pleasure but that was overshadowed by being used so thoroughly. I had allowed him to dominate me like had never happened before and it was likely to continue. The only way it would stop is him getting bored or one of us dying. The former wasn't likely because of the break every month and the fact he got off dominating me so thoroughly. The latter was probably going to be a long while as well. Billy reveled in the dominance so obviously despite my now lack of resistance.

"Fuck me. Come in my ass!" I yelled.

"Yeah boy. Got ya broken in now. Keep letting it out and tellin Billy about it."

"Ah, Ah, Ah." I grunted and thrust myself back wanting it to be over. My butt had grown almost numb to the thrusting but I was going to be sore later.

He finally grabbed my hips and had full fleshy contact as he twitched and emptied himself.

"Fuck. That was good" and he unceremoniously pulled free to leave me spread open and laid flat.

"You're gonna be remembering that for a while boy. That ass of yours got ridden pretty hard. Just got one last thing before I send ya on your was. Gotta make you remember you all this. Reach on back and get some that juice I shot up ya."

I knew I was loose but not totally prepared for how easily a finger slid in. It was wet slick and gooey but I pushed out and felt the sticky discharge. It wasn't a lot.

"You can do better than that. Squat down in front of me and get more."

He stood in front of me with his softening prick covered in lube and some cum and I knew there would be a final degradation. The change in body orientation created a drip and I felt it hit my hand cupped under my ass.

"Lick your hand clean boy and then clean my cock. A thank you for a good fucking like a boy should. What do you say?"

"Thank you" and I brought up my hand which had a teaspoon of his discharge and got it over with. It was almost over I told myself as I took that shrunken flesh in my mouth and sucked.

"You keep rooting around down there while you clean and smear it on your face. I marked you boy but good. Inside and out. You're my boy now. My fuck boy. Any time I want, any way I want. Got that?"

I nodded with his cock still in my mouth and he pulled back. "No you say it so you remember it perfect."

"I'm your boy."

"What kinda boy?"

"Your fuck boy."

"Damn right. Now go clean up and you can put on your going home clothes."

I showered and dressed fairly quickly. Wanting to get some separation before he came up with some other way to service him.

"Now you call me boy. Every weekend and I suggest you be alone unless you want an audience. I threw that fake pecker in the bag so you can imagine Billy's cock plowing ya and be able to wait until next month. And work on getting it down your throat too. A little queer like you needs to be able to suck cock real good.

I began the drive home and didn't even listen to the radio. I needed to be alone with my thoughts. I didn't see any way around it except to tell my wife which I wasn't going to do. She'd divorce me for sure and god knows it would get out. About the only resolve I had there was to not let her find out.

I was sore three days and did my best to hide it. We had gotten a lot done and I worked hard which was true. There was a bit of relief too and I forgot what I had done.

Then one night there was a vivid dream. It was terribly erotic and I was hard as could be. My wife arched her back, legs spread and inviting. I went to roll over and crawl between them. Ready to slot into that beautiful wet hole that I had the urge to root into.

Rough hands continued the roll then pulled my hips up. That distinctive hard maleness bluntly searched the crevice of my ass and then pressed hard to enter. The muscles rippled with the flesh and veins sliding through it and I felt heavy balls press against mine.

A rough voice said "The only pussy here is the one I'm fucking right now" and I came hard in shimmering bursts.

Panting hare I woke up and glanced at the clock. Just a couple of minutes past two. My wife was still sleeping and I tentatively felt down my pajama covered groin. It was so wet with my cum that any thought of trying to ignore it went away. The bathroom light showed what seemed like a quarter cup spread from the waistband down filling both the fabric and covering my skin. Ashamedly I changed and cleaned up before going back to bed.

"You okay?" my wife's sleepy voice came through the darkness.

"It's okay. Just a dream and I had to pee."

Should the story continue? There's some written but I don't know what's going to happen next. Appreciate your comments.