Notifications Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that plug is pushing every little bounce."

"We'll have it out again soon enough. Gotta pick some stuff up though for dinner."

I panicked. "I can't go anywhere like this."

"Don't' get yourself all in a bunch. You can stay in the truck."

"What if somebody sees me?"

"So what, the peter tracks don't show that bad."

And so we ended up at the local market. I kept my head down. Especially when I saw another neighbor head in. I knew what I looked like at that moment.

It seemed like forever until he was out again. He opened the door and looked in. "You want your tail out?"

"Yes."

"Tell you what. I'll let you take it out now but you're gonna wrap your lips around my Johnson right here."

"No, somebody will see."

"Ok then, I offered." He climbed in the truck and we drove back towards the house. He took a different turnoff though and drove up the mountain road to a turnout before pulling back into some trees. The small town and water was visible below.

"Get out and lean over that tailgate side. I'm gonna let you watch the world go by."

"Shit Billy, someone will see."

"Shoulda thought about that back there where the chances were lower." He dropped the tailgate and I had to decide whether I was going to face the road or the town below. The town below seemed like the best choice.

He slid the suspenders off my shoulders and the overalls fell to my feet. "Bend over boy" came the order. I felt his fist around the tail and he pulled it out. "Open up."

"That's been up my ass."

"You cleaned up didn't you. Besides it might teach you not to sass back. Now open your mouth and shut the fuck up before you really piss me off."

It didn't smell horrible but I wanted to gag nonetheless. I almost bit into it when he lined himself up, grasped my shoulders and shoved.

"Oh yeah little piggy. Squeal for daddy." The truck shook a little as he rammed me.

"You need to learn to listen and do what you're told fuck boy."

I could hear a truck engine climbing up the grade in low gear. "Look back at me now or I take you down to the main road next and finish this up."

I turned my head back to see a big truck pass and think they haven't seen only to have the air punctuated by the sound of an air horn. "Got ourselves a fan club. Figure they can't see your tackle so they figure you're a broad. Folks around here don't judge much anyhow."

He pounded the hell out of me up there. Both with his cock and occasional smacks on the ass. A pickup slowed as I passed and I heard male jeers. "Give it to the bitch man. Wanna share?"

"Teaching my bitch some manners boys. Maybe next time" he bellowed and they drove off.

It continued for a few more minutes before he finally came. "Hand me your tail boy." I opened and put the pink plug in his hand. He extracted himself and pushed the tail back in place.

"Down on your knees. No whining. Just clean up my cock with your mouth. I've been too easy on ya. Gonna teach you your place in this world."

He had shrunk down to four inches by now. The foreskin covering the head with smears of come and lube obvious. Thankfully no obvious smears of shit. I resolved to continue being cleaned out really well. The earthy smell of his pubes filled my nostrils as I sucked him a laved the head and shaft.

"Good boy" he tousled my hair. "Now hold it and aim while I take a piss."

It was fucking weird to watch a man piss past your face as you hold his cock and then shake him off. Billy acted like it was matter of fact and we both got clothes arranged and got back in the truck.

We headed back to the house and then went down to my place to go over what he had been doing in my absence. The porch boards were redone and replaced some rotting boards. At the front the framework of the deck was together as well as the start of the decking itself. He had some hours in it was obvious. Fuck.

Deep down I knew he wasn't going to turn me loose until he was bored but having a part time fuck toy meant that would take a while. It was sort of amazing how fast I justified whoring myself out.

The south pasture had more cleared and new cross fencing too. I could see him grinning a little at my surprise. "Got about 45 hours in so far so I guess you know what that means."

"Yeah Billy I do. You're not turning me loose anytime soon." I said resignedly.

"Damn straight. First fuck boy of my own you should know and sumthin about you just makes me love to get you squealing on my cock. Let's go back and work on that deck some more. I like the idea of piling up some more fuck time watching you work too."

So we worked the rest of the day on the deck and made a lot of progress. So much it was going to be hard to explain my sudden prowess at building fast. I mentioned that to Billy and he got a big grin.

"Already thought about that. You can tell that sweet wife of yours that folks around here help out but you have to help out too. When she's up I'll be calling on you to help me around the place a lot. Know what I mean?" He gave a little leer with the statement.

"Yeah, I get it." A ready made excuse to service him more often.

After finishing up we went back to his place and he had me strip to just the collar. "Inside this house you don't wear no clothes unless we're leaving, got it?"

"Yeah" I said as I began stripping.

"Say yes daddy, boy."

"Yes daddy."

"Go take a shower and shit if you need to and clean up right boy while I get us some dinner."

"Yes daddy" I replied dutifully.

He was wearing me down and fighting it wasn't going to help. I knew he was carefully diminishing and breaking me down but it was working and the instinct to say no was leaving.

I cleaned outside and inside knowing I was likely to be violated more tonight and returned to find him putting food on the table. At one spot was steak, potatoes and a beer and at the other was a clear soup, brown rice and vegetables.

"You gotta watch what you eat up here and you'll be thanking me later for feeding you right. Then he sat there and ate that steak while I watched and forced myself to eat what I was given.

After we were done I was told to clear the table and wash the dishes which I did. Billy moved to his living room and told me to come in when I was done. He sat in a big chair and there was a towel, lube, and good sized dildo sitting there on the floor.

"Kneel down boy and I'm gonna tell you how tonight is gonna go. You drained me pretty good today but we're gonna make the most of our time. We're gonna put your mouth to work getting me hard but I'm gonna wave you off before I blow. Then you're gonna diddle yourself while I watch and get all worked up but you can't come until I tell you. We're gonna do that until we're both fit to bust and I'll cream that tail of yours again. You come without my ok then you lose any hours you got built up."

"That's not fair" I protested.

"Who makes the rules around here boy?"

"You do. Daddy" I added the last part after the face after seeing his face.

"Get over here and suck my cock now boy." He was wearing the sweatpants again and pulled them down to show his semi-hard cock.

I knelt between his legs and did as I was told as it expanded from my ministrations. About a minute later he pushed my head off. "You know what to do. Fuck yourself like you're going to get it later and jerk off."

I reached behind me and tugged at the tail which resisted and then slid out of my chute. The dildo he had provided was long and probably an inch and a half wide. I coated it with lube and lay down on my side before reaching behind and placing it at my entrance. "Rotate around boy so I can watch you diddle that pucker."

I did as he said and pulled my upper leg back to expose myself. It helped stabilize things and I recentered the fake cock. Fucked and plugged over the past couple of days it soon slid past my rings and up my rectum until no more fit.

"Go on then boy. Give yourself a good fucking. Pound that gland until you think you're gonna pop."

So I did. The rubber phallus slid in and out and my free hand tugged at cock until it stood firm. "Yeah boy, you're damn well built for this. Remember you can't shoot so stop jacking if you're feeling it. Must be rubbing that gland real good cause you're leaking all over."

He was right. I was oozing precum in amounts that would damn near considered cumming normally. I had to take the hand off my cock because I knew I wasn't far away.

"Get back up here boy but keep the fake dick up you while you do."

I rolled up to my knees carefully with one hand behind me keeping it inside. My mouth opened and the hot musty flesh filled it again but this time a hand came down on the back of my head.

"Jus keep like that an fuck that ass of yours until you're gonna pop. Breathe through your nose. Yeah, you take a buttfucking like you been doing it your whole life. We're gonna keep doing this until you give the word but you gotta be careful."

"See I want you all primed to bust. When you're ready put that ass up and I'll give it to ya hard. Problem is if I blow first it's gonna be bad for you so pick your time careful. Get it right and pop like the little queer boy I know you are and it's ok. Work that ass and get it ready. You ain't gonna have much time cause I gotta cum something fierce."

So I knelt there. A grown man shoving a fake cock into his rectum to stimulate himself to the edge of ejaculation. It took a minute or two and I was ready. I pulled out the dildo quickly trying to ignore the pop as it exited and made me groan. Face down, ass up Billy slid behind me and penetrated to my core.

Pre-stimulated like I was it only took about four strokes across my gland before I heard myself scream "Ahhhhh" and empty what felt like every ounce of fluid onto the towel below as he continued to fuck me.

"Shit boy, that felt damn nice up your hole. Came like a little slut didn't ya. Keep that fake pecker around cause we're gonna be doing this again. Gonna bust a nut real quick here."

And he was accurate. It might have been thirty seconds of thrusting, rooting, and grunting before he grabbed my hips and pushed hard against my backside.

"Yeah, take it boy. Right up your queer ass" he exclaimed and held himself there until I felt it stop twitching.

He pulled out and gave me a slap on the ass. "You're turning out to be a good fuck. Get yourself some protein back and lick up that mess you made on my towel. Then suck my pecker clean an you got the rest of the night off."

My jizz on the towel was still considerable even though it had soaked in some. As I sucked on his cock that had so recently been up my ass I realized something. He was breaking me. I was kneeling naked except for a collar sucking suck and I hadn't said no since this morning. I was doing everything I was told. It was only one more day however and I finished cleaning him.

The rest of the night consisted of cleaning my outer body and reinserting that tail he liked so much. We watched TV with me sitting at his feet. He had me bring him several beers and finally we went to his bed and slept.

I woke with the hard nudge. "Time to do your job boy. Get down there and suck."

I was bleary eyed but slid down and took him in my mouth. A hand lazily rested on my head and kept my head still as the shaft forced its way in. "Ah yeah, gonna miss not getting my morning head but don't worry I'll have it all saved up for next trip."

As I dutifully bobbed up and down he was murmuring "Good boy, good boy. Go on and suck that cock. Get me ready to fuck you up the ass."

He let me keep at it for a while and then he pulled me off. "Get flat on yer belly boy and pull them cheeks apart."

He pulled the plug from me with little ceremony and tossed it on the floor. Both the treatment and the sound made me start but I had no chance to react as I felt his heavy body crush mine. The hot staff pushed in to my now sore channel and I squealed a little with the entrance.

"There's my little babe. Let's hear it. Get it all out while daddy fucks you good. C'mon boy, I want to hear every little thing while I fuck your ass."

"Uhhhg, Uhhhg, Uhhgh" every thrust got a grunt as the dam of stoicism broke. "I'm stuffed and you're hitting something. Fuck it tingles and burns, like my cock is being pulled from the inside."

His hot breath hit the back of my neck as he panted "Take it boy. Take my cock real good. A natural born queer ain't ya. Ain't ya boy, jus' admit it."

My voice went up an octave as he short stroked across the gland "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh" and pounded me flat into the bed.

"I want to hear it boy. Tell old Billy how he's turned out your queer ass an how yer just a pussy boy. I can feel you humpin' back now. Broke ya fair and square into butt fuckin regular like. Next week your gonna feel an itch real bad. An itch for hard cock in ya just pushing your gut around. Gonna send that fake pecker with you so you don't looking for other cock. Way you're taking it now you ain't gonna be able to go without. Now fess up."

I realized in horror that I was bucking back into him as he sodomized me and my cock was hard against the sheet. I was enjoying the warm, silk covered steel that filled the gap created, rubbed the muscle and sent tingling waves up from my groin.

"Ah fuck you got me. It shouldn't feel this way. Fuck, fuck me!"

Any restraint I had disappeared as I arched up into his pelvis and the sounds of sex got louder. Lube squelches of mating flesh, the smack of ass hitting thighs, and heavy breathing from the exertion of it all.

"You love cock dontcha?"

"Yeah, ahh, I love cock."

"You turned queer."

"Yeah you fucking turned me. I'm queer." I'm not sure why I said it except for the high I was on. I might admit I'm bi now and beyond being curious like before.

"I betcha want my jizz too. Right up your ass. Beg for it or I'll make you suck it instead."

"Come up my ass. Do it. Breed me deep!"

"You got it boy. Arch up into it and hold them cheeks wide."

"Fuck yeah, take it" he yelled and pressed in as far as he could. I could feel the flesh twitching and moving as he rutted deep before collapsing over my back.

He lay there for a moment and then grunted a little as he got off of me. I let go from pulling myself wide for him and felt the growing more familiar tingling openness that ended a bout of sodomy. Billy stood and walked to the bathroom where I heard the long stream of piss hitting the toilet water.

"Damn fine way to start the day. Put your tail in boy and you can get your morning stuff out of the way. What time are you expected back home today an what time you gonna leave?"

"About lunch time."

"Well we'll get you a good fuck for the road and send ya home with a freshly creamed tail to remember this by. An I'll betcha you're gonna remember this weekend til the day you drop too. Just thanking the lord we figured this out."

I shaved brushed and showered before putting on the overalls. We ate and went down and worked on the deck for a few hours. Billy enjoyed reaching down the loose waist area and tugging on the tail plug occasionally and rubbing his front against my ass too.

At 11:30 we were mostly done except for railings. "Let's go back up to the place in a little bit to send you off but first we're gonna do some christening. Where's your bedroom, show me."

We went inside and after going through the door he tugged his suspenders off and stepped out of the overalls. His cock stood straight out as he stared. "Got any lube here boy? An you better get a towel if you don't want jizz on the bedspread.

We had some because my wife needed it sometimes and I pulled a towel out from a cabinet. "Shuck them clothes cause we're gonna make a memory for ya. Betcha you never sleep in this bed again without remembering it. Then get on your knees.

There was no putting off what was going to happen and I found myself bobbing my head as he gripped my ears while I sucked.

"You take that fake pecker with you when you head home and I want you practicing. Get that mouth use to some deep dicking. I betcha your fucking yourself too with it for practice. Seen little sluts like you getting all worked up when they ain't had cock for a while an can't have you steppin out. We're gonna see next time if you can get my cock down your throat. Turn your ass out complete. You ain't terrible but you ain't the best either. Seeing how you're my new fuck buddy we need to work on it. Nod if you understand."

I did my best to nod. My jaw and tongue was tired by now. "Good boy. Now lube up my pecker and bend over that bed."

I took ample lube and coated him before kneeling up. He grabbed the tail without ceremony and tugged it out of me and tossed it on the towel. There was a brief sting as he did it and my hole reacted to being empty but it was supplanted by a new invader.

"Aww Fuck, that's good. Gonna miss it til you get back."

The comment came as he pressed the knob against me and then forced his way in until hips met ass. "Fuck back boy, get me off with your fuck hole on your marriage bed."

A wave of guilt ran through me made worse by a picture of my wife and I on the dresser but I did what I was told. The age old rhythm started with me as a sodomy recipient. "Yea boy, work that ass. Work it like you're getting paid."

His hands were just lightly on my hips and I was sweating with the exertion to. Just a constant slide of his cock in and out of the channel. And I'll admit I was using him to stimulate my prostate. It made me shiver a little with every bump and rub past.

"I'll let you get off boy. I can feel you humping your spot. Go ahead and jerk off while you fuck back. Just know that you gotta keep it up after you nut and you're gonna have to lick it up.

I didn't care and my hand went to my groin. Semi hard became rigid in a few seconds and my hand didn't get more than a dozen strokes when the dam broke. Billy grabbed firmly and was in deep as I thrashed on him and emptied my stored up jizz onto the towel.

"Damn boy, there's nothing like a bitch busting one on your cock. Get up second."

He withdrew from my aching, pulsing hole and I stood to see what was next. He was still erect. The reddened, blood filled shaft was slimy with lube and I wondered if he was going to have me suck him.

"Pick up that towel you made a mess on and get back into position. You need a mouthful of jizz while you fuck but don't you swallow yet. You're a natural jizz catcher boy."

It didn't taste like much really and was cooling rapidly. I humped back automatically when I felt him in position and carried on. The saliva built up as I fought not to swallow and hoped he would finish soon. My guess is he was pretty fucked out himself by now. Several days of fucking at his age would do that and I just wanted it to be over. My lower half sort of throbbed right now from the constant attention. Assholes probably weren't supposed to get this much action in a short period of time and mine was still relatively inexperienced.

"Think I got one more in me boy. Should I put it in your mouth or up your ass? God knows you got a lot of cum in ya this weekend. A regular cum slut. Give a little more practice in your mouth maybe. What'll it be?"

I turned my head towards him unable to talk with the accumulated spit and cum mixed together. I knew if I swallowed he would just replace it. Despite trying to keep cleaned out I didn't really want a cock that had just been in my ass in my mouth. "Umss" I grunted.

"What was that? Got your mouth full boy? Roll over." He pulled himself out of me and I rolled on my back.

He moved forward and rubbed his junk over my face. The big ball sack over my lips and then the slick, gel covered head and shaft. "So you want to suck this boy" and rubbed himself over my lower face