All Comments on 'Novel Romance'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED IT! Your story is nice you should continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Sitting on a train to Brighton, flustered and wet.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

Very well written and very arousing. I too love bookstores and I know i would be at home in the one you describe. I would award you five stars but for some reason that option is not displayed on the page before me. So please accept my thanks and my praise on an entertaining read.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

I've known a number of book shops of the kind you describe. They can be far more interesting than the clinical modern store with everything laid out like a well-tended garden.

bb319bb319over 1 year ago

My only complaint is that it ends too soon! This would make an amazing series as the two women get to know each other better as they continue their sexual escapades.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Steamy connection between strangers with a shared love of books. I cherish bookstores with character and always seek them out when I travel. You’ve captured my fantasy about being ravished in the stacks. And, this story will generate more dreamy nights. Thanks for sharing. I’ll check your other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous