Now

Story Info
An unauthorised night out needs punished.
1.2k words
4.28
15.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am nervous. The cab draws up outside the house and I pay the fare, my hands shaking as a try to extract the money from my purse.

"Thank you." I say to the driver, as I open the door.

"Have a nice night." he says, brightly. I smile the best I can manage, despite the fierce hammering of my heart.

Before I enter the house, I check my phone. No new messages. I reread the text from earlier.

"GET OVER HERE. NOW."

I feel my reply of "Okay xxxxx." might actually make me seem more casual and more confident than I am. The cocktails may also have had that effect on my confidence, but I haven't had many. It's still early.

I let myself in. I am about to announce my presence, when he see him. My master is standing by the door to the sitting room, leaning against the door frame, his expression serious. I want to smile, but I can barely breathe. I swallow and he stalks towards me.

"Hello." he says, coming to a halt in front of me. He stands very close, but doesn't touch me.

"Hello." I reply, my voice a timid squeak. I know I am in trouble. He takes my hand, and kisses it, slowly, teasingly, and takes me to the sitting room. He does not tell me to sit, and so I remain standing, as he heads to his drinks cabinet.

"Would you like a drink?" he asks, his tone too polite, stiff.

"No, thank you."

"Good idea. You've probably had enough. How much, out of interest?"

"Not much." I say.

He frowns. He really is angry with me. A moment of tense silence passes, before he comes and stands behind me. I hear him inhale, taking in my scent. His hands make their way to the backs of my legs, stroking softly.

"This dress is very short," he whispers in my ear. 'Shows off your lovely legs.'

When he reaches the hem of the dress he pauses.

"It's not far from here...to here." he says, his hands moving from the dress to my bum cheeks, squeezing slightly.

"And then from here." his hands move forward to my pussy, moving my knickers aside. He gently rubs my clit, my breathe hitches, He runs his fingers down my cheek, leaving a trail of my own wetness. He returns his fingers, this time being a little more gentle, and his thumb lightly rubbing my clit. My breath hitches, and I let out a soft moan.

"Who does this belong to?" he asks me.

"You." I whisper, still moaning as he continues to play with me.

"You'll have to speak up. Who does this belong to?"

"You, sir!" I cry out "It's yours!"

"Damn right it's mine!" he says, forcefully.

He stops his fingers and his hands come to rest on my shoulders. Then he whispers

"Go upstairs. Remove that slutty little dress, and wait for me. On your knees."

I don't hesitate. I quickly and obediently, on shaking legs, make my way upstairs.

*****

I wait as instructed. I am in my underwear: my lacy bra, which gives my breasts an amazing shape and volume, and my soaking wet knickers. I look around the room and I'm both terrified and turned on. I have no idea what implement he's going to use to punish me, but I know that it will be painful. His dungeon is filled with possibilities. Scary, sexy possibilities. It isn't long before he joins me, his expression stern. He stands in front of me and looks down at me, a hint of awe in his expression now.

"Undies off. Get on the bench." he orders.

I obey without question, though I am nervous. He's never put me on the bench before. I clumsily climb onto it, and position my arms and legs correctly. He is quick to fasten the straps on my wrists and ankles tightly. I am totally naked, and totally exposed. I'm at his mercy. I notice that I am facing the rack that contains the floggers, paddles, whips and so on. I get to watch him chose which he'll use first. He opts for a belt. Black. Leather. I he stands at my rear end, and I am expecting a blow, but instead he inspects my wet pussy, his hands gently stroking, sliding across my clit and lips.

"You're not meant to be enjoying this." he says, his voice calm and quiet, yet firm.

"You've been a bad girl. A naughty, dirty little slut. You won't go out again without my permission."

The stroking moves to my bum cheeks, which has palms gently rub. And then quickly, the belt strikes, causing me to cry out again, gasping for breath. I remember that he told me I must always count: I learned that lesson the hard way.

"One!"

He continues the assault, each bite more painful than the last. I feel tears spring to my eyes, and I can't hold them back and I squeal and cry at the painful stinging lashes.

He does six on each cheek, before returning to the rack, and picking up the flogger. He uses this across my back, the heavy strands causing a throbbing, stinging pain. I cannot stop myself from crying. I shouldn't have gone out without his permission. It was so stupid of me! I feel as though everything is blurry. I can only focus on each lash, making me wail and scream so much that my counting is just a garbled cry. I reach twenty and he stops, coming round to my head and kneeling down, looking me in the eye. He wipe away my tears with his fingers and gently asks

"How are you doing, Princess?" his voice is softer, I feel comforted by it, and he gives me a slow sexy smile.

"Learning your lesson?"

"Yes, sir." I say, as clearly as I can manage through my tears. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For going out without your permission. For being dressed like a slut."

He nods, acknowledging my apology. "You won't do it again, will you?"

"No, sir."

He unites the straps and helps me from the bench. I am shaking. But I quickly realise he isn't done with me, as he tells me to get on my knees.

"Kiss my cock." he tells me, as he removes his clothes, freeing his huge erection. Dutifully, sensually, I do as I am bid, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking, letting my tongue swirl around the tip. I let my mouth make love to him, desperate to please him, to make up for my wrong-doings. He stops me right before he cums, and shoots it onto my chest, leaving his final mark for the evening...I hope. He kneels down beside me and takes me in his arms. I am still shaking, and my face is still tear-stained. He kisses my forehead.

"All done, Princess." he says, gently. "You know I do this because I love you."

"I know". I say.

"I love you too."

His hands caress my stinging back. He holds me for a few minutes, and I cuddle into him. He's my everything. He's all I need. He then slowly helps me to my feet, and picks me up, carrying me in his arms.

"Bath. And then bed. You look exhausted."

I nod, sleepily. I am exhausted. My punishment has really taken it out of me. Being a bad girl is tiring work. Maybe I will just have to behave. And as I am cocooned in his arms, despite feeling shaken and stingy, I feel at peace. I feel happy.