All Comments on 'Now I've Claimed You'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraover 2 years ago

Of course you claimed me. Have done so since day one. All because of your voice, talent, imagination, and you never fail to get me so randy. Wonderful and delish as always. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn it!!! Every time I think I figured out all my kinks, you pop out with another audio! I hate that I low-key like that though...

CotterBooCotterBooover 2 years ago

Arousing, but absolutely terrifying. I hope you're festive, because Halloween is riiiight around the corner ~ I've got no choice to subscribe, really. Any chance you could do a slower paced F4F blowjob set? This particular recording caught me off guard with how intense it was to hear how d e l i b e r a t e the sucking and slurping got at the end. Thank you for the artistic service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heart is thumping, I'm shaking and damp and I'm not sure if I'll if I'll hold it in...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don't ever stop! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...