Now She's a Little Tied Up!

Story Info
Roles are reversed as she is tied up and dominated.
3.5k words
4.61
5.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were holding each other in our arms. She was straddling me on the chair. Her arms around my neck. Her basque open, her warm soft breasts just sitting against me in a most delightful way. I was in heaven. I was also inside her, enjoying every second still.

"Wow, you've worn me out" I whisper in her ear.

"You've worn me out also" she replies.

She reaches down and pulls the ribbon. My hand frees and so does the other as she releases that also. My arms come up and hold her. She kisses me fully which feels just amazing after what we've just done. Our tongues combine. There's more passion to be expelled thankfully. We just want each other.

Eventually we separated. We both know we're not finished.

"It's time." She warns me and stands up. My cock is flaccid now, but as she stands up, I see my cum dripping off it and then down onto the floor. I felt slightly embarrassed at not stopping it from happening.

"Hey. Don't worry about a little cum. I'm not." She says, reassuring me.

She's standing there in front of me, my cum is slowly oozing out of her pussy and some streaks are sliding down her inner thighs.

"I just love leaving cum inside me. Letting it streak down my legs."

"Glad to oblige." I say emailing and feeling a little more relieved now.

Stunning isn't the word for her. A body to die for. As if she's reading my mind, she undoes the remaining loops on her basque and lets it slide down her arms seductively and fall to the floor. Her breasts are free of any constraint. Their shape is just sublime. They are sitting perfectly, emphasising just how gorgeous her womanly curves are. Firm, rounded, beautiful. The suspender belt is holding those stockings over those amazing legs. The court shoes just make the view of her profile from her calves, up her thighs, totally enthralling.

"I could do with a lie down. Fancy joining me?"

"Well now you mention it ...." I reply, no doubt grinning from ear to ear as I said it.

"C'mon then."

With that she turns and heads out of the room. She waits for me in the hallway.

Her smile says it all. "We've had a good time. Let's have some more."

As I catch her up, she extends her hand towards me. There is a tissue in it. I take it gratefully and wipe the remaining cum off my cock and put it in the bin in the hallway.

"You are house-trained. I like that.". I take that as a compliment and smile.

She turns and I follow her. Her hair sits on shoulders and works it's way down her back. Her hair is thick and curled in such a way that you cannot but want to touch it, feel it and take in its scent.

As she starts climbing the stairs her hair sashays in waves left and right, in a way that just captivates you. My attention moves down her back. Her shoulders are delicately rounded and soft. Her back is so smooth. Her bum cheeks are framed by the suspender belt but they are moving in unison with each step she takes. Her bum is firm but not too firm and both her bum cheeks ripple slightly with each step in a mesmerising way. I just want to hold and caress that bum.

It's only now I am noticing the seductive seam that is stretching the length of the back of her leg from her heel, up her calves and back of her thighs to top of her stockings, just below the clasp. Seamed stockings are just so sexy.

It is a beguiling image, one I will never forget, watching her walking up the stairs and being able to see another angle on her beauty.

Additionally I catch the scent of her, the stockings material, my cum, her juices all combine to create a subtle, yet dizzying aroma which I cannot resist it. It is wonderful.

At the top of the stairs, she turns right and I follow her into her bedroom. The whole place just mirrors her. No unnecessary furniture causing clutter, elegant, relaxing and subtle decor colours.

She kicks her shoes off and I notice she is wiping her pussy with a tissue to deal with any remaining cum. The majority has already made its way down her thighs. She deftly unclasps the stocking tops and slides each stocking down each leg. I'm not sure if it's the material or her fingers inside the stockings as they are eased over her foot or both, but I begin to feel some stirrings in my cock.

With both items now laying on the floor, she turns her back to me and asks, "Can you unhook me". I duly obliged and began releasing her from her silky lace restraint, one hook at a time, letting the belt fall to the floor whilst encircling her waist with my arms. Now we are both naked. I cuddle up to her, letting my cock nestle between her bum cherks. Her head moves to one side to meet mine as I kiss her gently on her cheek.

Silently we both get into bed, turning to face each other as our arms and legs entwine. We say nothing. Tiredness seems to creep over us both and we just close our eyes in turn and just lay there.

We must have laid together in bed for around 30 minutes, simply holding each other. I can't remember if we slept, but we were feeling more lively now. Talking about anything that came into our heads.

"I enjoyed being tied up by you." I announce.

"I enjoyed it too. Seeing the pleasure all over your face" I suspected there was something she wasn't telling me.

"But ..."

"It's not really me. I have never been dominated."

"Would you like to experience it? Being dominated?"

"Why not! It's a short life. So long as we're safe."

Hmmmm. Now this gives me an idea. I could fully believe Sara had never been dominated. She is a strong, independent lady who knows her mind 100%. Being dominated does not fit with her in my eyes. However, she's up for experimenting.

"Do you have any toys you occasionally use? Or often like to use." I grinned.

She opened her drawer and opened it and reached in.

"There is this." She indicates a silver bullet shaped item attached by wire to a control unit.

"I also have a rabbit, which I adore"

She pulls out a red vibrator and passes it to me. It is very solid looking but also flexible and has the trademark thumb for clitoris stimulation. It will take some exploring.

Hmmm ... I need a manual. Looks like so many settings. I have something in mind for the bullet.

I got out of bed and put the rabbit back in the drawer and noticed something else in the drawer she didn't mention. A butt plug. That was a bit of a surprise. I might have a use for that later, methinks. I reach down onto the floor and pick up the two ribbons she had bound me to the chair with previously.

Time to dominate, I think to myself. I hope she likes it. I pick up the bullet and hold it in my hand.

"Lay still." I command "And close your eyes."

"Stay right where you are. Turn your head away from me. Place your hands behind your back". Surprisingly, without a murmur of resistance, she duly obliges and I wrap the ribbons around both her wrists and secure her so that there is a large bow for instant release.

I surprised myself how stern I sounded. My voice seems to make her shiver in excitement. Her eyes are closed and she is doing as instructed and keeps quiet. This is turning her on. I can almost feel the furious beating of her heart. She almost jumps when I place a hand on her hip.

"Open your legs for me. Trust me."

She complies, parting her legs while I gently caress her velvety smooth, warm hip with one hand. She can't see what I have in my other hand, but as I flick the controls of the bullet, a humming sound starts, she knows what it is.

"Mmm, good girl. Spread your legs a little more for me...that's it."

I try to make my voice as soothing as I can while she obeys. I behold her smooth shaved pussy. I'm going to fill that pussy soon, but not until I've had some fun.

My fingertips reach her pussy and begin delicately stroking her lips. Slowly, firmly to begin making her wet. I can't help but smile as she squirms against the ribbons restraining her.

"Are you enjoying that?" I whisper in her ear, all the time stroking her lips and grazing over her clitoris.

"Yes." She said, her voice unsteady, her throat dry.

"Louder. I can't hear you", I say more loudly. My middle finger now encircles her clitoris. I begin moving my finger in a flicking motion across her pleasure spot.

"Yes. I am so...wet for you." She says in the firmest tone she can find at the moment. Her head is spinning. She bites her lip in expectation of the pleasure to come.

I take the bullet in my hand. I begin to gently run it along her inner thigh.

"I can feel how aroused you are. I know you could cum any moment with not much help from me" I whisper as I run the bullet along her pussy lips, moving incredibly close to her clitoris, which is now starting to grow, becoming swollen.

"I want to enjoy you tonight." I continue with my instructions.

"You will come only when I tell you to ...... Do you understand me?" I ask.

"Yes." she whispers.

"Very good. I am going to insert this little friend of yours in your wet, hot pussy. You are to hold it inside you. Don't let it fall out."

I kneel down and bathe the little bullet in her own warm, delicious juices. Slowly moving it over her exquisite lips, caressing her beautiful clitoris which is growing in size, teasing her lips as it seeks entry to her pleasure palace. I hear her moans of pleasure. I enjoy the fact that I am controlling her orgasm. I lick her pussy gently, slowly and sensually. It's about her, but also me. I adore a woman's pussy and licking and nibbling and tasting a lady's pleasure is so wonderful.

Her face shows the pleasure I am giving and enjoying giving to her as she feels the little toy start to penetrate her and my tongue excites. She sighs, she can't moan. The journey to pleasure begins. A quarter. Halfway. Three quarters. With every gentle insertion, her body tenses. Finally, I insert it all the way. The low vibration inside her tight pussy causes her pleasure to start to rise. She's glad that she is laying down or she would fall to the floor. I move my face away now, reluctantly. I'll be back.

Once inside her pussy, her inner walls wrap around the vibrator, causing her to eventually let out a moan.

"I am not done with you yet. I am going to fill you in every hole. You need to relax. Can you do that for Me?" I ask.

"Yes. I'll do my best." She whispers.

"Good girl." I kiss her gently and slowly on her lips and her tongue meets mine as we share our exquisite love juices

.

"Don't move. Relax." I command.

I can see her thinking "OMG". I can see that she is clenching her teeth and her pussy at the same time, as she stares at the wall.

I go back to her drawer and see the butt plug. It is small, which I am glad about. I don't want to hurt her, just add to her pleasure. I see a tube of lube and put a decent blob on the tip. I also notice she has three more ribbons in the drawer. Now I have another idea.

"Close your eyes and turn on your side". She duly obeys.

Now I can feel my hand sliding across her bum cheek. So can she. It is clear I am seeking her forbidden hole.

"Such a smooth, fine bottom you have." I whisper in her ear. She shivers, as if my words are caressing her like gentle hands stroking her clitoris. Her nipples are as hard as pebbles. I sense she would like me to release her...but she knows it's not time yet.

"Let's see if your other little hole is ready for me...I am sure it will be." I try to be as reassuring as I can.

I spread her bum cheeks and she can feel something being rubbed all over her tight anus. It's the tip of the plug and the lube comes off it onto her anus

"I love your ass. Don't worry. This won't hurt" I whisper gently in her ear. I can feel her body against mine. I can feel her warmth. I can see that she again bites her lip trying to hold back another moan while I nibble her ear and gently begins to tease her bud. A single finger strokes over it for a few moments, making her finally let out a small gasp.

"Relax. Let it go." I whisper. She lets out a deep breath and complies.

My finger enters her. She holds her breath, knowing not to make a sound. I gently slap her on her left bum cheek.

"I told you to relax. Don't disappoint me." My stern voice makes her jump.

She bites down on her lip harder as I probe her ass with another finger, feeling a slight shudder adding to the pleasure the bullet is giving her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh." she moans. She seems almost surprised, almost disappointed, as I remove my fingers.

"Mmm, I see you are starting to like it I see...don't worry, you won't be left empty for long."

I position the butt plug and the entrance to her bud. It is small and won't cause pain, of that I'm sure.

I tease her, stroking her bud and then ask "What do you think it is?"

"My Rabbit." She whispers, licking her lips.

"No - it's your butt plug. You're going to take it and you're going to enjoy it." I am so enjoying being in control "Draw up your legs a little bit and let me see."

She positions herself as requested and closes her eyes.

I wrap one arm around her hip to her stomach, bracing her, and slowly push the butt plug in. Inch by inch, it disappears inside her anus. I can feel her ragged breath, her tension.

"Good girl. I am very proud of you. But I'm not done with you yet.. stretch your legs out."

"Ohhh God" Her walls are now totally filled, the pleasure rising. The plug now intruding in her tight, virgin bum, the vibrator humming slowly inside her slick pussy. I turn the vibration speed up a little bit. She moans louder, and closes her eyes, trying to gain all her control.

"No cumming!" I warn her.

Now I use the ribbons from her drawer. I kneel down at her feet and use one of the ribbons to bind her ankles. I then stand up and bind her legs at her knees and also her upper thighs. The ribbons encircled her legs like a spider web.

"This will help you stay still. You won't be able to move your legs... and do not move your hips. You have no control of your orgasm, I do. Do you understand?" I coldly said to her.

She nods in reply.

"Now turn your head and look at me." I instruct.

She turns her head, and I see a throb of excitement hits her as she catches sight of my stiff, big cock. It feels like it's going to explode.

"Do not turn your head" I tell her as I take my cock in my hand and start stroking it slowly, teasingly. Her mouth waters. I move my helmet over her lips and let her tongue encircle me. Her holes are now filled. I withdraw my cock. The torture is about to begin...

She does as I ask, and I keep stroking my cock, whilst my eyes feast on her body for long, endless moments.

"Are you ok?" I ask, moving closer but not touching her. She licks her lips and nods her head, her vaginal walls are clenching around the bullet. She's ok.

"I'm Yours." She whispers.

"I know". She stares at me as I begin to stroke my cock and kneel down beside her on the bed and let it rest against the warm velvet skin of her breast.

"I'm Yours. Yours!" She almost screams, as she starts squeezing her legs tighter, her muscles must be sore, pleasure surrounding her. She must be feeling so incredibly close to the edge.

"Do not close your eyes. Look at me." I command. With a big effort, she complies. She gasps as she feels my lips against her skin, on her neck, then on her shoulder, making her moan.

"How bad do you want to explode?" I whisper in her ear.

She struggles against the restraints, as if trying to escape the waves of pleasure which are now intensifying.

"Ohhhh mmmmmm I need to cum so badly. I don't know if I can take it anymore." she whispers.

"Oh please, make me cum..please!! I need to explode. Please! Please!" she implores.

I take the remote and push a button. The bullet stops vibrating. She looks into my eyes, lost.

"Shh. Stay still." I say softly.

She stands up after a fashion. I then kneel before her and start unfastening the restraints around her legs. Her body swings as she loses balance. I hold her in my arms.

I then look at her and say "You pleased me so very much. You did as I asked. I can see how close you are...and for this I want to see you come on top of me. You must have fun now."

I slowly remove the bullet from her dripping pussy.

I walk around her and lay on the bed on my back. My rock hard cock standing to attention awaiting its own pleasure.

"You have My permission to cum. Take me inside you.. now."

She walks a little unsteadily towards the bed and spreads her legs over me, positioning my cock at the entrance to her throbbing, engorged, soaking wet pussy.

I reach behind her and take the plug out. My stiff cock will not tolerate any competition down there.

She smiles and slowly takes me inside her. She is so wet - there is no resistance - I shave my cock and balls and the sensation of her sliding down me is electric. She lays on me, her face comes towards mine, our lips join, our passion is ignited further. All her senses are concentrated on my mouth and tongue, she is shaking so wildly that it will only be a matter of moments.

She releases my mouth and props herself up on her hands and recommences her movement on me.

I cup her amazing breasts in my hand, gently squeezing her nipples between my thumb and index finger. I hear her moans. This pleases me.

"Squeeze me with your pussy!! Make me cum in you!!!"

Her movements speed up, but so too does the pressure around my cock. I won't last long.

I release one of her breasts and slide my hand down between us seeking her clitoris. My middle finger finds it quickly as her pace shows no signs of abating. I flick right to left to right over her engorged love spot.

"Cum on me now!"

This is the last coherent thought in her mind.

She moans as her pussy is dripping on me. She squirms, her pussy starting to spasm. I put my hands on her bum and pull her tighter against me as the first wave of her climax washes over her.

She gasps for a second, shocked by the intensity of her own orgasm...then she cries out. Her eyes close, her body trembles from head to toe.

I keep on fucking her. She grinds against me. I feel the surge in my buttocks. I cannot hold back. I push inside her as far as I can go. My cock explodes inside her, again and again and again.

She is now crying with pleasure with tears running down her face, as a second wave hits her, then a third...all of a sudden, her body falls into my arms.

Her breathing is so intense. I let her rest and gather herself. My beautiful girl. She is the perfect lover. The perfect woman. Highly intelligent, knows her mind, wants to please me and is staggeringly beautiful.

"I'll let you rest now, but I'm not done with you yet..."

She squeezes my cock with her pussy in agreement.