All Comments on 'Now Showin’ at the Movies'

by TopherLovesLeigh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Whenever I hear this is a “True Story”, I immediately think back to the days of Penthouse Forum. Since the story you told is not too outrageous and I could believe it happened, I won’t beat you up on its voracity.

That being said I found the story to be “HOT”. I used to love wearing sexy lingerie and teasing men with not so subtle flashes.

Can’t wait to hear more.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Should have been titled "Foreplay Teasing Before a Night at the Movies"

The "Movies" part happens hafl way down page 3, the last page.

A bit of a misleading title.

DashaboutDashaboutover 4 years ago
Surprise

Now that was fun to read. It's always good to keep your man surprised by doing the unexpected and in a state of uncertainty as to where things may go. I'll never forget the look on my husband's face the first time I suggested checking out an ABS.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Contrary to the 'misleading title' complaint, I enjoyed the slow teasing build up to the hot theater scene. It made the whole story more believable. Thanks for sharing your memories of your lovely wife. She sounds like she was an amazing woman.

For some unknown reason I'm not able to log in right now as Kinkyengr so I'm having to post this comment as 'Anonymous'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopherLovesLeigh@TopherLovesLeigh
This page is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016. Leigh and I met during our freshman year at Texas A&M University (1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but...