Now We are Finally Home

Story Info
It has been too long since we were last at home together.
2.1k words
4.38
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been just that little too long since last time we have seen each other. Life has just got in the way that little bit. It does that at times. But you are excited to have me at home again after my long work trip. You are expecting me to be home at about sundown. You hope I am home a little earlier.

You dress yourself up just that little bit. You are sure you do not have to remind me how pretty I think you are, but anything that might just help tonight along that little bit will be useful. You keep checking the time. It seems to only tick by at a snail's pace. Maybe you should just keep checking. Every car driving past gets your attention, hoping that I am in it.

You catch yourself pacing back and forwards a few times. You don't want to waste your energy, but you just can't help the suspense building up within you. You see one more set of lights. That's it! That is the set of lights you are looking for! You have one more quick look around the house and dart quickly to the front door. You open it up and run outside, arms outstretched to grab me within you as I walk towards the front door.

I see you running toward me as the door flings open. I drop my suitcase and open my arms widely to catch you. I am so happy to see you. I cannot help but catch how amazing you look too. We embrace in such a powerful hug, arms around each other. We each kiss the others face. You grab my head and pull me a little closer to you, the kiss taking up your lips. "We should go inside," I suggest, "A bit cold out here". Sounds like a good idea. Home is so much warmer with me in it anyway.

I am amazed at how warm it is inside, and I don't just mean the temperature. Having you in here with me feels so amazing. I am so glad to be at home. I can't help myself. I let my hands fall onto your hips, steering you a little as you walk into the living room. I had nearly forgotten how much I love feeling your hips. I cannot help but kiss your neck again, this time standing behind you. You cannot help but shudder a little as the passion grows within you.

I cannot help myself; the desire to kiss you begins to overtake me. You can feel my hands gripping your hips just a little more than they were before. I love the shape of your body. My kisses begin to travel a little further down your neck. You know what I am trying to do. You know you want it. You try to shuffle yourself forward a little further. You find there is nowhere further forward to go. You hold a hand against the wall as I gently push you toward it.

You let one of my hands begin to drift up your body. You feel my hand against your skin for that brief moment with the gap in your shirt. You cannot help but shudder just that little bit. I push you just that little more against the wall. Your nipples feel the press of it against you. Seems we are getting serious about this. My mouth opens even more to kiss your neck a little deeper, a little lower. I rub a few fingers along the bottom of your breast.

My other hand seems to hold your lower body closer to me. I pull your hips in towards me. You can feel me hardening for you. Surely, I have been waiting for this as long as I could tolerate. You know I love the feeling of your butt against me after all. I cannot get anything but harder for you. You try to push your hips just a little bit closer to me, to press my hardness against you just that little bit more.

I lean in a little closer to you, pressing my body up against yours. My hand continues to slide gently up your body. I rub my fingers across the top of your breast, your nipples still pressed against the wall. My fingers slide onto your neck. My lips press closer to you as I hold you a little tighter towards me. My lower hand now rubs between your legs, caressing your thighs and stirring you for the feelings I want to get out of you.

You are not quite sure where you want to be within my hands; you are not quite sure you care. The feeling begins to boil within you. Your pussy gets a little wetter as you feel a finger gently drift against it. I have you where I want you; within my grasp, ready to be pleased for the pleasure of both of us.

You part your legs just that little bit more, hoping to let me in a little closer to you. Good thing you didn't wear any underwear. You can feel my finger gently touch your clit. I cannot help but be a little surprised at your lack of underwear. You feel my cock bounce a little with the pleasure that knowledge brings.

You feel my hand drift momentarily away from your pussy. You hear my pant zipper undo. My other hand runs up the side of your face and dances in your hair a moment. My fingers grip your hair just that little bit as my other hand returns to your pussy, accompanied by the tip of my cock.

I play my cock over your pussy, teasing you a little as for what will come next. I grip your hair a little stronger, pully your neck back just a bit more. I kiss your neck as you feel my shaft glide across your increasingly wet pussy. You adjust your hips as best you can to let me slide into you. You love the feeling as the head of my cock begins to enter you. You cannot help but let out a gasp of pleasure and want some more. I kiss your neck with more fervour.

The feelings mingle inside you. You brace yourself against the wall as my cock starts to drift into your pussy. You are a little surprised at how wet you are already, but you know you have been waiting just that bit too long for this. My cock pushes into you, pushing you against the wall. You cannot help but bounce a little as my thrusting begins to quicken.

I push that little harder against you, pulling against your hair with more passion. I have needed to be inside you for far too long. My cock rubs up and down your flowing pussy, parting your legs for me as my grip against your body tightens. Each thrust seems to be stronger. Each time I feel to be going deeper between your legs. You cannot help but whimper with a moan of pleasure.

This moan seems to urge me forward. I seem to nearly take a step closer to you still. You do not think I could press you any firmer up against the wall. Your breasts are taking most of the pressure as you try to push your hips closer to me, as though to let my cock deeper into you. Another moan escapes your mouth. Another tug on your hair urges me forward. You try your best to lean forward and get my penis deeper into you. I seem to take the hint.

I let your head fall forward briefly as you try to get your shoulders against the wall. You push yourself against my body with your hands, getting me further into you. You cannot help but moan in pleasure; surely I cannot go any deeper into your gushing pussy then I am now. My grip of your hair returns as your shoulders slide a little further down the wall in an attempt to get as close to me as possible. Sweat seems to run down your face as you hold it against the wall with each thrust.

You can hear the wall creaking underneath you, as though to encourage our passion. Each moan you make seems to speed my pace up just that bit more. Now both my hands pull against your hair, as if to control the wildness inside you.

Without warning I pull myself out of you, still holding your head to the wall. You think maybe I am about to cum on your back. You wait for the drip of my hot drops but feel nothing. You feel my hand slide along your belly, up under your breasts as I pull you away from the wall. I begin to pull you away; not carrying but maybe steering you is the way to describe our movements together. You can move a bit more now, but you are not sure you want to.

With your hair still in my fingers I steer you toward the living room. You all but trip on the footrest as I push you toward it, directing you toward the floor. I let your hair go. You turn around and smile as our lips meet with such passion that you almost overwhelmed by the feeling. I lean toward you as you sit on the foot stool, soft like a cushion. I kiss your neck and you simply let my mouth travel down your body. The feeling seems to gain control of you.

You cannot lay your entire body on the footrest. You cannot help but lie downwards as gravity simply takes you. You find my lips across your chest, dancing near your breasts. You peer down and see my bulging cock, dripping with your juices. You cannot help but let my body press against yours as we lie down as best we can on the cushion. I grab your hips and push them just a little way backwards. You cannot help but rest your head back on the ground.

You cannot see my movements, but you can feel little else as I caress the tip of my cock around your thighs. You let your legs fall as much as possible, as if to give me nowhere else to go but your pulsing pussy, relaxing yourself into the control I have over you. The barter I am here for is your pleasure and I am getting what I want.

I kneel onto the ground; legs parted a little to brace myself against the floor. You try to look at me again, but it is difficult in this position. You think that maybe you should change it. As this thought enters your body my cock enters yours. You abandon the pursuit of the new view as pleasure splashes across you again. You cannot help but gasp with some degree of surprise. My pace to acquire your pleasure quickens.

You can see little else but the ceiling above you. You can think about little else than the feeling of me sliding in and out between your legs. You try to keep your legs as wide as possible for me to go as deep into you as you can. There is little you can do about it. Each thrust I make seems to push you back across the floor just that little bit.

You rest your hands as best you can on the floor behind you, holding your body with as much control as you feel you can manage. This control seems limited at best. Each time I plunge my cock between your outstretched legs I seem to travel further into you; each whimper, moan or gasp of joy seeming to encourage me further into you. You know I want to be there.

You feel the explosion of orgasm building within you. You close your eyes as your body quivers, my cock pushing deeper into you. You can feel your shirt falling toward your face. You grab it as best you can and pull in freely past your breasts. You know I love the sight of your immaculate body. You are sure I will not be able to hold my load within me for much longer. You hope we can orgasm together. You know you cannot hold it yourself much longer.

You give up what little resistance to your raw pleasure that you have. Your mouth opens and cries out loudly to the ceiling. Your body seems to curl above the cushion below you, trying to force me deeply into you. My shaft thrusts one last time into your rattling body. You feel my hot cum fall along your belly.

As you slowly regain control over your body you gently fall from the cushion onto the floor. I slowly crawl towards you, giant smile on my face. We kiss deeply as you wrap your arms around my head. "Let's not wait so long for this again," I suggest as I slowly catch my breath.