Now We Are Three

Story Info
His wife wants more from their marriage. One more!
1.3k words
3.06
45.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now We Are Three.

Why are pleasure and pain so inexorably linked?

I watch from the side as my wife of five years take a pounding from his hard cock with a gusto that I thought was no longer part of her.

It was a simple choice. I couldn't go back to living on the streets again.

Sarah and I met when she worked for a homeless persons' charity. After I celebrated a year drug-free, she offered a room at her house to help get me back on my feet. We soon became lovers and were married after just six months.

"I love you," Sarah said a few days ago, "but I want Ben so much. I'd never make you leave; I know this house is mine and my parents' home before that, but it's become your home too. I hate it, but I want to be with him and I cannot choose between you."

Nothing had happened between them. Not physically. They had met online several months ago. Only when I became suspicious, I logged into her account and saw they had been having regular conversations that were sexually explicit.

I gave her an ultimatum, but they didn't stop. She came to me crying soon after, giving me the choice.

Sarah is an incredible looking woman for one approaching forty. With a slim body and lips you just want to kiss, she could easily pass for thirty.

So, she invited Ben for dinner. He's a decent guy. Charming, good looking, with short brown hair, tattoos and the muscles of a man that works out. He's about my age of thirty. I can see why she's got the hots for him.

After dinner, in the kitchen, she asked if it was okay if he could stay a while. As far as I could see, there was no choice if I want to keep my wife. So, she asked him like it was an invitation from the two of us. We were to share the bed as three and it was for as long as he wanted to stay.

Sarah and I showed Ben around our home, saving the bedroom for last. She told him to sit on the bed while she visited the en-suite bathroom. For a few minutes Ben and I made peace with the situation. I told him I love Sarah and would do anything to keep her, even if it meant sharing.

Then she came out. The loose-fitting top and jeans were gone. Her long legs were in black stockings and heels. Her youthful blonde hair fell down loosely and gently brushed her shoulders. she was wearing a red lace bra and panties, which matched her freshly-reapplied lipstick. When she'd dressed this way for me, I'd always give her the hard fucking she wanted.

I had the idea that maybe we should simply make an attempt to reinvigorate our rather stale marriage, but it was way too late for that. Sarah was taking that matter into her own hands.

She looked to us both with a naughty twinkle in her sexy blue eyes.

My heart was racing and I thought I was going to die on the spot. She was so conservative in front of others and only I had seen her dressed so provocatively, at least since before she and I met.

Slowly, she walked to Ben, as I sat by the dressing table. "What do you think?" she asked, caressing his cheek seductively with the back of her hand.

"You're absolutely stunning," Ben replied, as Sarah straddled him where he was sitting and put her arms around his neck.

Sarah glanced to me one more time, as if to ask for final permission to take this further. In truth, it was already too late to stop.

Giving Ben her full attention once more, she kissed his lips for the first time.

Watching her with him, it was like a dagger through my heart, but strangely erotic. They kissed hard and Ben unclipped her bra. She discarded it to the floor and he cupped her 34c breasts firmly in his hands.

Breaking from his lips for the first time in what seemed like several minutes, she threw her head back and groaned with pleasure as his lips made their way down to her bright red, hard nipples.

Her crotch was gyrating over the prominent bulge in his shorts. It wasn't long before she pushed him back on the bed and pulled them down, revealing his rock-hard cock.

I watched from the side; her tongue and lips were all over Ben's boner. She took him in and sucked on it with an eagerness reminiscent of that second night in her spare room when, during a violent storm, she opened my door in a tiny silk nightdress saying she was scared. As she held me tight, we began to kiss and made love passionately with only the light of the almost constant lightning and the continuous crash of the thunder.

Ben removed his vest top and moaned with pleasure as my wife sucked furiously on him. She took in the head then down almost to the base and back up, time and again while massaging his balls.

I could wait no longer; Sarah's fine ass was pointing upwards so invitingly. I moved over and pulled down her sexy little panties. She didn't flinch, just kept sucking hard on Ben's cock.

That pussy which I've had the pleasure of so many times before seemed to be wetter than ever as I inserted three fingers. I watched her gasp with pleasure as my fingers entered and rubbed her clit. Then she got up.

Laying on top of Ben, she kissed him frantically once more. I saw her reach behind to guide his long cock into her waiting hole. That was it. My wife was fucking another man, in our bed, in front of me.

She sat up to get maximum penetration from his huge phallus, then looked to me and took my dick in her mouth. They say women can multi-task, I saw the evidence right there before me.

She sucked my cock like years ago. I fell for her in those days. She was so vivacious. I saw that woman once again, reinvigorated.

I took a firm hold of Sarah's hair and she sucked me while Ben thrusted his cock upwards into my wife's vagina as she rode him cowgirl style.

I had never before had such an experience as this. From Sarah's confidence and the way she was enjoying her two men, it seemed that maybe this was not her first time.

It seemed no time at all before the deep penetration at both ends drove her to a shuddering orgasm and she screamed hard, sending earthquake-like vibrations through my cock, triggering a sensation in me that meant it was inevitable I was going to blow.

As Ben's breaths quickened and his moans became louder, Sarah quickly turned and took him in her mouth once again. Her wide-open pussy was bright red and my cock slid in from behind as she sucked him. Her hand pulled hard on his shaft as his back arched and he shot his cum into Sarah's mouth, which she swallowed readily.

Then, with her head on his firm abs, she wailed loudly as I fucked her from behind and blew my load inside her.

Breathlessly, we lay down as three with my wife in the middle. We talked and laughed a while, then turned out the light.

Now, at four in the morning, I wake to see Ben on top of my wife fucking her once more. She's taking a pounding from his cock with a gusto that I thought was no longer part of her.

The pain of heartbreak that my wife is with somebody new, coupled with the erotic pleasure of witnessing them doing it is playing out right next to me.

It appears that this is the new normal. We are three.

She turns her head and looks to me with a dirty smile and a twinkle in those sexy blue eyes. I feel her fingers around the shaft of my cock and it begins to harden once more.

This is going to take one hell of a lot of getting used to!