All Comments on 'Now We Are Three'

by Sandman2025

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

It isn't really a marriage, is it? The wife rescued a down-and-out guy from the street. Like a stay dog from a pound. Married for 5 years, she now wants another fuck-toy. She is 40 and her "toys" are around age 30. She owns all the assets. Like I said, not a marriage, just a pet dog. When she tires of one she'll get rid of it and buy another.

How this guy has any self respect at all defies logic. If he has managed to straighten himself out, got a job and is on the up-and-up, then his next step is to leave her. No need to worry about getting a divorce: he owns nothing and has nothing. Just walk away with his head up, while he can.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, we know them, the British authors. Mostly it's gay cuckolds and their wives are born whores. This time there's even a former junky! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The streets suck that is true, but better than prison, either the emotional one with a cheating whore, or the one with 'gay for the stay' room mates. Choose the streets. She will dump him sooner or later, he should get his head out of his ass and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dont lose your day job , cuck

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Maybe she just likes to bring home wounded birds.. but by now he should have been on his feet and able to move on. stupid for him to stay and be the third wheel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Won't be a week before he is sucking Ben's cock and taking it in the ass. Ain't love great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idiot, I guess if you're that stupid, you deserve shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would leave before I put up with her shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
"This is going to take one hell of a lot of getting used to!"

To his credit, he never will.

She pulled him out of the trash, like a piece of junk that she thought she might be able to make useful. She did. He WAS. That he was stupid enough to think a beautiful middle aged woman needed to find her lifelong mate in a homeless shelter explains what the dumb shit was doing living in a homeless shelter. He's still as stupid as the day she found him. And she's still picking up junk that piques her curiosity. How do you find a lover online unless you're looking for a lover, everywhere?

For what satisfaction it brings Ben won't last long either. Eventually the cuck will learn that its not three, its just The One, and her toys. Given how brainless this guy is he might as well hang around until the food, bed, and hot shower go away, when she goes away. And she will. Does it matter when? We all know why. He has no choice, as long as he continues to tell himself he has no choice. Just another version of stupid people live fucked up lives. And some of the most cruel and heartless people take jobs supposedly helping the under privileged, and signally their virtue at every fund raiser and cocktail party. Darwin is a mother fucker. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simple - the answer is a divorce. Easy peasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think a lot of guys would rather have dignity and live on the streets, than put up with a diseased cheating whore and have none. This guy is sober now, he could move on from her easily, maybe when he's made it he could go back and buy he services for a night then send her back to her street corner where she belongs.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Unless it's 100% consensual, there's a 100% the marriage will fall apart. As far as "living on the street again," we must accept that as fact because the author has given us even a smidgen of the husband's bio. However, as a curious reader, I know that if he recovered from homelessness and substance abuse, he must be gainfully employed. Furthermore, in divorce he will take away some marital assets, even if it's not the residence, and if there is an income disparity, he might be entitled to spousal maintenance. However, under the rules of 'condonation', he cannot allow the infidelity to continue with his knowledge and acceptance, even tacitly. MC needs to tell her to stop cheating on him and not have sex with her, which is an aspect of condonation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

at the first sign of interest in another man he should go problem is where to go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad screwed up tragic story that expounds a cheap slut whore that wants her cuc and Dick too!!!!

Self centered disrespectful bitch that should have been kicked to the curb as soon as a three-some was even mentioned!!!!!!!!

Obviously the cuc is just a wimp with no balls to actually stand up to her.

He is getting just what he deserves, cucsville.

We hate the story and the whole concept it goes through……..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sick; and he couldn't say "no"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

would not be the third man in a relationship. Do yourself a favor and dump this bitch before you get some disease that may not be curable . Get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's NEVER three, or four, or five. It's always two, the other one just doesn't know it... yet. Always two, never more than that.

.

In this story though, I think the case can be made that it's actually one. Only one. She'll never find anybody as important to her as herself. 1 star, to follow the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adding conversation as she is being fucked would have made the story much stronger and hotter.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Even though he kind of got railroaded into it, a threesome where all parties participate consensually can work.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Yikes, lock the slut out with glad bags of her stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The theme of this story does reflect the joys of sharing a wife with another man who turns her on. Nothing more erotic than having your wife sucking your cock while her lover is pleasuring her pussy. To the obvious haters who comment here it just shows how insect they are in their own relationships and/or maybe their wives are just not attractive enough to get the attention of other men

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Getting railroaded into a threesome by his whore wife definitely makes him a cuck doesn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved the storey! looking for the same thing! would love to be a cuckold again!!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Yeah mate get back on the street, being homeless has gotta be better than the humiliation she’s dumping on you.

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

Really quite disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandman2025@Sandman2025
I like a good story and context, not really into a quick bang. Love reading and writing about an odd couple, age, class, background difference, etc. I’m now on Twitter @SandmanTales.