All Comments on 'Now What Ch. 03'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmm

I have been reading your work since you began posting here and as a grad student in the English department I know what I am doing when it comes to literature. Your writing has improved immensly and it has been a privilege to watch you grow. Hell, unlike writers with several hundred stories you actually use each stage of an effective story; this includes a resolution after the rising action and climax. That being said, I do not like the conclusion to the story. I wanted to see them work things out.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Well at least it was an ending to the story.

It did seem funny the all of a sudden got talant. I wonder what Fran or Pat thought of there friend? Givin the way she learned to suck, this was a great way to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
....wtf?

was that seriously your ending? you thought most readers would like it? are you retarded? because this was one terrible ending, i mean, it didnt even read like the other two chapters and seemed like you rushed it. honestly, if i knew this was what you were gonna end it with, id just have said keep it at two chapters even if that ending also sucked. i guess you could say it would have been the lesser of two evils. anyway, your story started out amazing ( for once both parties were to blame instead of just one, namely the man because almost every author here seems to think all problems start and end with the man) and i would enjoy reading your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect...

...because, at the end of the last chapter this little sweety who only liked vanilla sex, all of a sudden, was a very accomplished all-around sexually experienced lover from anal to oral so...

Luckily he over heard the phone call and should then have also remembered he had wondered how she had suddenly become more comfortable...Now he knew.

At first I thought the video gangbang was a little over but then it was a good insurance to get her to agree to his divorce. Despite the fact that he cheated, he knew he was wrong and admitted it and she took him back anyway...SO...

Chapter 3 was perfect....Now What.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not an ending at all

You seem to want to improve so I have a suggestion for you. Endings are not about pleasing your audience. They are about ending your story. What you have written here has nothing to do with the first two parts of this story. The plot of those chapters revolved around the issue of the husbands needs and the wifes unwillingness to meet those needs. This last chapter had nothing to do with that plot. I know why you did it. You wrote it at the beginning. You thought it would please the audience. Well, you probably pleased the crowd who only read these stories hoping to get some sort of emotional charge from a husband tossing a slut wife to the road. What an amazing achievement. It's only been done here about a million times. And honestly, I wouldn't have a problem with that if that had indeed been what the story had been about from the start. But you were writing something different, something original, and creative. Not a work of genius but at least something interesting. The only problem is, you ran out of ideas and took the cheap way out, just turn the wife into a whore toss her to the curb and at least you'll please a few of your readers. The annoying this is you turned what had been a new and interesting story into a piece of crap. And for those of us with a brain in our heads, you wasted our time. You have some skill at this. You write interesting characters and dialog. You come up with fairly original ideas for your stories. But you have to follow through and finish off you idea. There is an old saying in the theater. If you show the audience a gun in the first act, it had better go off in the third. You asked an interesting question in the first chapter. "What does happen to a husband and wife who love each other but one is not willing to meet the other's needs?" But I guess someone else is going to have to write a story that answers that question, because you couldn't.

teh568teh568about 14 years ago
This Story Still Needs an Ending.

This was a good story and also well written. I just have a few questions. Did she sign quickly or did she fight for the marriage? Assuming he would actually forgive her or even try. It was hard to believe that a woman that claimed that she loved him would actually do such a thing. One last chapter would be nice...perhaps, written from her point of view to explain why she would do this to her husband.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Not that satisfying

I have a major problem with Debbie's attitude being inconsistent with her character. Supposedly SHE set up the birthday surprise for reconciliation. From everything written she was sincere about that. Then in the middle of it she becomes a revengeful dominatrix bent on humiliation? Where does that come from? It makes absolutely no sense. And it persists through the end of the story. Was this some kind of long lasting psychotic episode? They were breaking up and she goes out of her way to pull them together to prolong the agony so that she can manipulate him? Really? She does do a really great villain by getting his friends do deceive him on her behalf. Very nasty piece of work and an interesting story mechanism. <br><br>

The writing at the beginning of this chapter was, IMO, hard to follow. Perhaps because of Debbie's hidden intentions. It wasn't always clear what she was thinking to herself vs, what she was telling others. Maybe it's me but I had to stop and reread several parts. <br><br>

In the end he had a hangup about needing oral sex. He screwed up by cheating with his old girlfriend. He realized his mistake and tried to exit the marriage gracefully. Up to that point his wife really did nothing wrong. She didn't like oral sex. That's her right. They were incompatible. Lots of people are. <br><br>

This last section seemed needed to turn her into a bad person (poorly done) and then allow him to get his revenge, which was somewhat satisfactory but not too interesting or original. I might speculate a weakness of the story is that there wasn't really a strong conflict to begin with, just an incompatibility between two decent people. The attempt to create the conflict in this last chapter seemed like it was creating new unbelievable characters from the existing ones just for the sake of pumping up the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You must really hate those people that wanted a follow up...

because this is one of the WORST stories I have read in a while. The original was not very good, but this follow up was a true waste of a few good minutes.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Gawd! I LOVE A Happy Ending!

Way to go! Great slam bang finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF?!?

I liked the revenge part; but did you even read your story. You changed plots every new paragragh. I can understand lying to Steve, but why would she lie to herself in a fucking monologue? And this whole "love" business, they always talked about how much they "loved" each other but I couldn't see it. Honestly, one of your worst stories.

edwusaedwusaabout 14 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

Deb's not worried about Steve wondering where her new found skills come from?

Deb actually gets angry at Steve when she's been cheating all along?

How does Deb go from a conservative, missionary-only housewife to a cheater?

You'd think Steve would want to find out some of this stuff -- God knows the reader would.

A lot of motivational stuff and plot development is missing.

Glad you realized a part 3 was necessary -- unfortunately, it still is. A new one.

I like your many of your stories, but this one is a mess.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 14 years ago
There is one major problem

The premise is good. Your writing has improved. The story works well, even though the final chapter doesn't gel with the first two chapters.

The major problem is that the wife character is completely inconsistent. From wild child at school, to born again Christian, to avenging herself for his cheating, to (ab)user and cheater. You did attempt to explain these character changes using the telephone conversations, but there simply wasn't enough depth given to her character to allow it to work. This is a story where it was probably more important to develop her character than his.

A minor quibble on my part is that the final chapter was written for a particular section of your audience. It was not your story. You need to resist the roar of the greasepaint and the smell of the crowd.

You have an innovative approach to the genre, and I enjoy your writing. So give us your writing not someone elses.

Personally, I'd torch them both.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Well done Slirpuff.

The wife or soon to be ex-wife got what was coming to her. Hopefully the husband will now move on to better things. I will say I think the wife was stupid to try and do what she did, which was to make her husband into a wimp. I am glad he found some balls and left her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Somewhat disappointing

I liked the first two chapters, and I thank you for attepting a third, but I think you rushed it too much. We needed much more information about why she started an affair. Several commenters said they thought an explanation of how she learned new sexual skills was needed, but I disagree with that. This seems to be adequately explained by the fact that she had a wild sexual past (was a "wild child"), prior to becoming "born again". Evidently she was very selfish, and didn't care whether her partner was satisfied or not. I thought the "revenge" (forcing her to divorce) was kind of wimpy, not very believeable, and not very satisfying. It would have been better if her affair had been publically exposed, and she had lost her friends. There needed to be much more dialog, including a confrontation between Steve and Deb, in which he really tells her off, and in which her friends found out what a manipulative user she was. But please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
We enjoyed the ending for the most part. Glad to see the bitch get a fraction of what she deserves and for the male character to grow some balls.

Good effort! More details about how he rips her apart at the end [verbally] and then posts the movie on the net anyway because those types of self-center sluts are completely stupid.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 14 years ago
wrote the chapter for the wrong reason

Slirpuff, this chapter comes across as a huge mistake to me.

It was clear at the end of chapter 2 that you were strugging to figure out where to take the story, and yet you tried to resolve the story with this hastily written disaster of a chapter.

Most authors admit that endings are the most difficult part of a story to write, and since you were unsure of where to take it already, this chapter comes across as incoherent and inconsistent. Others have pointed out that there are continuity problems with the 2 previous chapters and also more than a few personality changes in the story. All of this can be blamed on this chapter being a rushed response to the complaints of readers who needed an "ending".

The technical part of the writing in there, but this chapter doesn't come across as very good because it feels rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Disappointing ending

For a writer I have become a fan of, I found this a very disappointing conclusion. If you are going to continue to be a woman hating writer, let me know so I can stop reading your work.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A bit disappointing...

her side of the facts will be good.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Agree with torch all the way....

....but thanks anyway.

skipperrskipperrabout 14 years ago
Didn't fit

I thought the writing was good, but it seemed like the three parts didn't fit together, particularly the last part. I don't know the reason, as some of the other comments seem to know, but it really didn't seem like any of the three fit together, as if they were written at different times, and the author lost track of the direction of the story. Other than that, I really did like the writing.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 14 years ago
he got what he deserved

Once an asshole, always an asshole. I wonder if some of the writers will ever grasp the fact, that it isn't what the husband wants, or what the wife wants, but what they both want, and most important are comfortable with. She was right on when she said he didn't love her, she was just a comfortable cumbucket that he wanted to use as and when he desired

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
Now What Chapter 3

good story, nice comeback, i'm personally glad she wasn't on the high road as she appeared to be, nice revenge. ignore the people who hate this ending - they're probably after a "they all lived happily ever after" ending. life is full of mysteries, and I'm happy with some things not being totally explained in your story because if it's treated as a short story, not everything has to be spelled out to readers! personally it would have hurt me as a reader more if after his humiliation that she was really on the high road. but i didn't see it that way because she *entrapped* him into that BDSM sex so she wasn't so innocent, and her born-again christian faith is hypocritical in her case!

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Summary:

Chapter 1 really interesting.

Chapter 2 weird.

Chapter 3 ridiculous. You lost me on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I was thing some real payback would have been good

Such as tying her up then dumping her dead bosses body in the bed with then pouring gas on both of them followed by a match.

Nice little homemade bonfire of love.

Or as an equal alternative just pour acid on the bitches cunt and the bosses crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid!

I agree and I quote:

Chapter 1 interesting.

Chapter 2 weird. Doesn't make sense

Chapter 3 ridiculous. You lost me on this one. Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

chapter one chapter two not to good chapter three great only he should have pissed on her.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Two stupid-ass jerks ... too bad they're getting divorced ... they deserve each other

Gave it a two. Personally I hate these stories where everyone is morally bankrupt. Thankfully Slirpuff doesn't do this all the time ... certainly not as much as another famous author here referred to with three initials ... LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
slirpuff/ this one just doesnot work part 3 is Disaster.

I VE LOVE YOUR WORK BUT THIS ONE JUST DOES'NT WORK. HE GET S MARRIED SHE IS GIVING HIM SEX 4-5 TIMES PER WEEK HES NOT HAPPY BECAUSE SHE WONT GIVE BLOW JOBS.SO HE CHEATS (SELFESH,SELF CENTERED INDIVIDUAL]..HES THE WHORE..THEN IN PART 3,HE REPAIRS HIS RELATIONSHIP AFTER SOME RIDICULOUS MAKEUP.NOW SHE IS GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTS ONLY TO HEAR HER CHEATING ON HIM.. WHAT A FANTASY, TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE STORY.. THIS ONE SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Three stars as it was ok

But he would have been arrested for rape so the stupid ending ruined it for me. If you look at the beginning of the story she was a born again Christian so wouldn't a better ending be Steve showing the pictures to her family suing the prick for alienation of affection and having her served for adultery in her church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow arrested for rape huh.........

people here make some dumb ass comments. She was a slut that got caught and you fucking morons are talking about her rights. She has the right to be a slut.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Bitch!

Some women are down right evil. This story is about one of them. After she signed the divorce papers, I would put her skank ass on utube anyway or at least send the video to all of her relatives.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Thanks for sharing.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
I wish it had ended with Ch. 02

Ch. 01 was an interesting tale: hubby and wife are sexually incompatable, he cheats, feels guilt, confesses, and decides to move on, despite loving her.

Ch. 02 suggests that wife loves hubby, is willing to forgive him, change, and give it another chance, and the seduction set-up is conceived. Original and sexy. I didn't really get her change mid-seduction, but I kind of did. In her mind, she saw that he just wanted to fuck, he didn't equate sex with love. And, that wasn't enough for her. At least i think that was it.

Ch. 03 just goes 180 degrees. Suddenly, this born-again Christian (Catholic?) with a wild past becomes this manipulative, dominating, cheating slut who is pursuing a long-term affair with her boss, with whom she is a complete slut? Even the set-up in counselling, that hubby was always the dominant partner in the relationship, comes out of left-field. I didn't get that sense at all in the first two stories. The wife was loving and sexual in the first story. She was just very conservative/repressed/ squeamish sexually. I can understand a revenge fuck, though it doesn't seem to jive with her character. I can't understand the on-going affair, especially one that seems to feature heavy doses of anal, etc., after reconciliation. It seems totally alien to her character and the whole; as does the domination angle.

Slirpuff seemed to go for the shock value of things not being what they seemed, while also ending up with a tried-and-true revenge on the cheating wife tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good tale

The author early on convinced us that the husband was an unfaithful cheating bastard. Then slowly the wife's true vindictive sluttish nature came out along with her deep seated feelings of dominating her husband sexually. The latter it turns out was her tragic flaw and resulted in her demise. That is the total loss of her husband's love and respect, the destruction of her marriage (I wounder how one could maintain a 6 month rather poorly concealed adulterous affair, and not once consider being found out). Of all the characters in this tale, the wife was easily the most fucked up, and at the end so was her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow. I feel like I totally wasted my time reading the first two chapters. It's like you completely sold out your original ending at Chapter 2 and felt like you had to do a complete about-face with a "twist ending" that makes absolutely zero sense in context of the rest of what you had written. A little too much pressure from the people who think all men are saints and women are whores or something?

We're basically left with a husband who is a cheating bastard rapist, an ex-girlfriend who is a cheating bitch, and a wife who is an insane mastermind cheating bitch. Jeez, just kill them all off and let the powers that be sort them out.

Should have stopped at Chapter 2. This is just incoherent.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
You had a nice set up going. Of course, both were cheating shits and don't deserve any consideration.

Debby's transformation came a bit too easily and proves she was a slut of the first order.

All in all not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh

your stories are normally great. but this one is just.. meh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
an okay revenge tale

...but I couldn't stand the guy - especially in the first two chapters. He was a broken record thinking everything he did was 'justified'. Also, showing pics to the lover's wife didn't seem like enough vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No one to like in this little missive

They're supposed to be in their late 20's and early 30's but it reads like a high school melodrama. He's a cheating bastard who thinks a blowjob is worth more than his marriage; she's a cheating slut who gets off on being a control freak. They really ought to stick with each other so as not to ruin anyone else's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once again SlirWIMP ..

... comes out of his CUCK closet to really, really punish the SLIMY CHEATING WHORE wife?!? Wow SirCUCK YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DISH OUT THE PUNISHMENT TO THE INNOC... err cheating wife???

Maximum punishment for the faithful husband ..... Gloss over & minimize the deceit of the CUNT ... RIGHT SIRSUCk!?!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
very disapointing

Sorry Slirpuff but you really dropped the ball on this third chapter of "Now What?"

The first chapter was an adequate build up explaining the problems besetting Steve and Deb marriage. And the second chapter was absolutely fantastic expansion of this story. One of your best small pieces of writing.

But this third chapter was an obviously hasty effort, with cartoon caricatures for characters. You just slopped it out to please a handful of commentators who accept such dreck with pride. Swine wearing a pearl necklace about their necks.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Not your best

but I wasn't disappointed either. He cheated for satisfaction (Clinton-esque) because of her inaction; she fucked around (Kennedy-esque) to get back at him and for her own satisfaction; and he closed the book. Thank you for a full and complete story even Huedog might have liked. (HD, are you out there?)

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SOONER OR LATER THE CHASM CEASES

and a fertile valley is in view. TK U MLJ LV NV

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Now see, that makes no sense...

Chapter one has her practically rabid against providing oral sex, even refusing to kiss him after he'd provided her with oral sex...

She flipped out on him any time he tried anything EVEN when she was sufficiently inebriated...

Ok, so fine we now know a trait that is her... something that should then take an extraordinary series of events to change...

The idea that she would then go and have an affair and not only engage in those very actions but become very good at them just goes against who you defined her as.

If after all of that time she wasn't going to try to change for the husband she loved there's no believable she'd change for a lover of even less emotional connection.

You just swapped personalities in a way that makes the story a farce. Why bother creating a personality for a person if you're just going to throw it away to make your story go somewhere else...?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Oh Well

I guess it is what it is. First the husband cheats because his wife was too vanilla then the wife cheats getting more adventurous. They shouldn't have been together all along so the divorce comes in at the right time. I've read better but all's well that end's well.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Good but.....

Not as much fun as chaps uno and dos.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Should have quit after part 2

It was a good story and then you cave and write this ridiculous tripe to appease the very vocal, women haters that hate cheating sluts, but have no problem with the same behavior from a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SplitAces and the rest of you cumlickers

go back home and lick the cum for your wife's lover out of their asses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
forewarned

you warned us we might not like the ending and I didn't'. You had many ways to go but chose a completely unsatsifying one. I almost gave up on this story many times but continued as I've always liked this author's work. I'm sorry I wasted the time to complete it.

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it

She became what she hated. Revenge is never really satisfying. In the end, you are still hurting and you diminish youself.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
EXCEPT FOR MAYBE AN ORGASM

what was really accomplished, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was a let down

Usually don't comment except in thanks, but---I just didn't like the six guy bang. And, videoing it ?, furnished unrefutable evidence of multiple rape. Not rated

tom anon

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Huh?

"He always wanted to be in charge," and angry Deb told them both. "When we ate, what we ate, when we made love and what we did were all controlled by Steve."

Where in the story did it say that? All he ASKED for was some oral sex. He may have WISHED je was in charge, LOL!

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Sorry Steve you failed again

What's wrong with you that you don't seem to be able to write suitable endings. Ok, Deb stuffed up & did something very stupid when she cheated with her boss, but shit, Steve's idea of revenge to gang rape her is so far over the top that it's unrealistic; only a person with a twisted mind would come up with an idea like that. I'm fairly sure she'd have a very good case to press charges against him for setting it up & then videoing it; I think the cops would love it that he'd provided the evidence of any charges against him. Just stupid, both the plot & writer. A lucky 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why did she suddenly become a whore?

She's separated from Steve because she's too "vanilla" in the bedroom. Why would this supposedly good christian girl suddenly take up with her married boss and start giving him oral and anal sex? It makes no sense other than to further this weak plotline. Then to get revenge he sets her up to be raped by multiple men and he FILMS it? Nothing like making a film of your committing a crime. You don't think she would have gone crazy, gone to the hospital to have a rape kit done and then to the Police? She saw who was there. Even if Kenny and Dale didn't fuck her, they were guilty be just being there. Even if she can't get the tape I guarantee you Kenny or Dale testifies against Steve in open Court to get a lesser sentence. Face it. Steve's going to jail and Debby is going to get a divorce and keep whatever assets there are from the marriage. Not a good plan. In fact - EPIC stupidity. You must have written this mess in a hurry because you couldn't have put much thought into it. He would have been better off hiring a PI to get actual pictures of Debby and her boss fucking and then ruined them with the PI's report rather than setting himself up for jail time. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. Very interesting storyline. She got what she deserved, but so did he. He doesn't have much to complain about. He screwed around on her. She did likewise. She was certainly more ruthless in her cheating. As others have noted, while you took time to develop her character as prim and proper, you spent zero time developing her transformation. That's a big whole in your work. It's not hard to make the jump - she suffered a traumatic event in finding out her husband cheated, etc. but still, good writing at least tries to shed some light on significant changes in plot and characters.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

I'm going with Anon 01142015 - her sudden skill level was never explained nor her sudden change in attitude about sex.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Why knots

Slirpuff gave his misogynist fans exactly what they have been whining for. Another excuse for their deep seated hatred of women. He knows his target audience.

The contradictions do not matter. This is not about reason or rational thought. These type of stories are to feed the addiction for hating women of the spelunking trolls of the BTB lynchmob.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
You all know that the shit about crime, law and trials ain't gonna hack it.

It's a damned story, fiction, ideas from the author's mind and it's submitted here as make believe. No one has claimed that it really happened, so where's the crime? Who ya gonna call? Where's your proof that anyone has done anything wrong? Let 'em read the story and laugh at the silly assed 'Guard House' lawyers as we used to call them in the military for advocating action based on a fictitious story. Fuck you whiners.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 9 years ago
Great story

ruined by chapter three.

You can't invent a character, closely define her personality, sexual preferences and red line, with oral being an absolute no no, and then, at the stroke of a key, have her become a totally different person. It really was that quick. Moral principles reversed in an instant with no development or explanation.

Minor point; was the counsellor who told Steve that it was all his fault, the same one who told him to accept Deb's revulsion at oral? OK, I know it's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whats the matter fagfair

Couldn't get your 2inches up for this one? Can't stroke to a story unless a guy eats cum? Don't worry, plenty of loser cuck stories out there for self hating shitheads like you to have wet dreams about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Speaking of 2 inches dear annony,

that's your nick name isn't it? I gave the story a 5 for effort and content. Eat it annony you fucking fag

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“How do I know that he won't find another Beth?” – He only found Beth because you refused blow jobs. If you continue to give him blow jobs he’ll have no reason to look for another Beth.

Where did the earlier parts indicate that their relationship was other than an equal partnership? In the earlier chapters everything was great except that she wouldn’t give him blow jobs.

Given her wild past, why did she need lessons? Besides simply wanting some action on the side?

rick_ohrick_ohover 8 years ago
Wow

For a while I thought Steve was wimping out. Big surprise for me, that. On the other hand, the ending left me unsatisfied, in a vague way. I guess it's because we have to assume her angst at being filmed and served. I think some photographic proof of her motel visit, with the JPB trick of mailing it to himself anonymously, and showing the aftermath of her family knowing why the divorce. Another commentor did have it right in that you don't have to try to please everybody, but DO have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was one way to go.

When you look up BTB in the dictionary I think this story is the definition. OUCH! That was some revenge. I'm still not sure how it got this far. Not that it wasn't well written, but how did she turn into a whore for her boss? Why, if she wouldn't give her husband head or her ass, would she give it to her married boss? That was a little hole in this story. And drunk or not he didn't recognize his wife's voice? If he was THAT drunk how does he even get an erection? Another little hole. Overall an entertaining, if irritating read.

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
WTF

First I am generally amused the importance many men put on blow jobs and anal sex. Me I am a pussy man. A pussy has two functions. A conduit for a baby. And a warm tunnel for me to rest and rejuvenate in ecstasy. Love to tongue it. Play with my fingers in it. Swallow its juices.

Blow jobs are like watching paint dry. If the woman I am with loves doing it I will give it a go. Basically it is a warm up and does not do much for me. Twice I had been with women for a time that it was the major way they wanted to have sex. They had orgasm after orgasm that way. Had to break it off since our turnons were so different. Have only had one orgasm that way even with two women who declared they were the best and could go all night. Did not happen. My only orgasm that way is my present wife because she wanted her love to give me an orgasm that way. It finally did but was a trial.

As for anal sex have done it but do not like it much. Initially the tightness of the sphincter makes it a wow. Then once in that hole that tightness is too much and the passage too loose. Little feeling except for that one spot. I light the pussy with its wetness and warm and how it accepts the dick with all its positions and angles and speeds. This story lost me in the need he had for blow jobs. Felt sorry for him.

I am disappointed that the author took the plot lines he did. First there is no exposition on how the wife went from this reborn Christian to slut again. A major weakness. I could see her wanting to get back with him and doing what she did. Her behavior had no explanation for what came in her characterization. The plot had some major holes in it because her behaviors was so disconnected.

The the denouement- it is rape period. I understand the BTB group. Any revenge is OK for the sin of infidelity. You know however that she may have been getting revenge for his infidelity. How come it was not ok for her to have her revenge and was for him. If not plagiarism I would take these characters through arrest, trial and incarceration. They need to be punished for this deed. It is not moral and is wrong. She thought it was one person not 6. She did not consent in any way to it. Under the law they are guilty. They would deserve to pay. Neither one was without guilt of mistreating the other. His went far beyond hers.

I have always enjoyed the way Slirpuff wrote. His prose just glides across your brain. Plots were entertaining. This story was too much for me when he did not consider they both did wrong. The original problem was his own doing. The therapist was right. As so many of the writers here have said when the wife has wanted to have something sexual the husband was not providing then they should have divorced then found that. Why does this not apply here. He loves her so he does it. Is that not what so many of the wives have said in the stories. For our readers why is the forgiveness greater for the man going outside the marriage than it is for the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible ending 1*

She totally changed her character just so the author could produce a clever ending, how is that a good story?

ps I was one of those you predicted would hate it but I doubt I was in the minority there.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IF YOUR GOING TO GET EVEN AND A PAYBACK ON ALL

might as well go full throttle. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it alot - stupid bitch had it coming.

Finally, a decent btb effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is that the end?

Really is that the end. I'm always so fond of murder and mayhem. You just let the end drop off out of site. Not good!

48oldguy48oldguyalmost 8 years ago
Dissappointing.

That word sums it all up.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
PIECE OF CRAP

Another dissapointing chapter of this truly disappointing story. Hate it to the the least.

Revenge what not enough

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

Youtube not U-Tube, not the first mistake the author has made when it came to basic computer usage, he must be almost completely computer illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape

This was rape, plain and simple. The men could be done on one count each and he could face 6 charges of complicity. The tape would provide incontrovertible evidence and the court would doubtless throw the book at them.

Richardcmay@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointing

on many levels. For just one, totally out of character for her to go from prim to hussy like that. Also, clumsy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant of him to record the evidence for his own rape trial

The video should make the trial quick and assure he and his friends get long sentences.

I did like the line about her "boss was giving me private lesions at lunch." That's one kinky woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic Revenge

The hang-wringing wimps whining about rape have zero case She did it all willingly and it was totally consensual. The tape would prove it without a doubt - no force or coercion used and her eager participation would annihilate any question of being too drunk to resist. Since she was already a serial cheater, she could not possibly object on the basis that she would never have done those men if she had know they were not her husband.

Like she planned to do to hubby. The bitch got what she wanted, just not the way she wanted it. Poetic justice indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many plot holes and giant leaps...

Wild child when young, then extremely vanilla sex only after being "born again". Then cheating with her married boss, suddenly and inexplicably doing all the things she wouldn't do for her husband. Then her husband has her raped by six guys as revenge. Too many problems with everything in this story. No one is likable in this story, the reader cares about no one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story to bad you lost interest

You had a good story going a few mistakes not explaining how he found out who she was seeing. I can tell you just wanted to shut everyone up. You rushed the ending left out her response as to why she did. It if she really loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read as usual!!!!

Annony is the fucking joke on here. This insane fucking fool reads every one of these stories and then bitches abut them. His brain is fucked up because his dead wife cheated on him his entire marriage. He is mentally ill!! Just remember if the asshole of LIT, annony, hates a story it must remind him of his dead wife and therefore it's good.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Where did this story come from???

Wow. This third chapter is like one author trying to finish another author's story - and not bothering to pay attention to the original story. Where did the "control freak" husband come from? When did the time with a second counselor happen? When did the husband ever think it was okay to get blowjobs from another woman? He believed it was cheating from the beginning, as did the woman he was with, and she even warned him he would eventually be caught. Where did the cheating scheming whore in chapter three come from? She wasn't anything like the Debbie you wrote in the first two chapters.

This chapter is just so bizarre and absurd: you've opened so many holes in your original story line. And what's the deal with the gang-rape? Yes, it's rape. She didn't agree to have sex with all those men, so it's rape. Even if he could set it up that way, what did it prove? Why would the men allow themselves to be recorded?

I really thought the first two chapters were silly; a poorly contrived premise, shallow characters, surreal behavior by both spouses, etc. This third chapter though, if it has any redeeming value at all, is that it serves to make the first two look shrewd and sensible by comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Double wtf?

Where in the world did this chapter come from? Control freak husband? Cheating bitch of a wife? Makes no sense. It's almost like it was written by another person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep!

She got exactly what she deserved in the end. So did he, though it took awhile to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another one

Another one cut short.What happened to them both after the S Saturday night would have been helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprising

Isn't it surprising how the lovers always talk about what they do and how long they have been doing it,in over heard conversations!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprising

Isn't it surprising that when the husband over years a phone call the two lovers say each others named ,what they and how long they have been doing it.If Debbie wouldnt give her husband a blow job ,why on earth would give her boss one.Finally he should never have taken her backafter the night of his birthday ,she had obviously picked up her skills fucking someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Idiotic ending to a promising tale

This is one of the most idiotic and cop-out endings to an otherwise interesting and enjoyable tale that I've ever read. For the first two chapters Steve is a selfish, cheating dickhead who leaves the wife he professes to love because she won't give him a blow job. The ending of chapter 2 reinforced Mister Shallowness as a grade A dick and his wife, finally realising the futility of trying to turn him into a man, walks away with her head held on route to sue for divorce.

But wait a minute. Women aren't allowed to win in Loving Wife tales. So, in chapter 3, the Dickhead husband is suddenly transformed into the victim of a cheating, manipulative wife who then feels the wrath of his 'righteous' revenge. Total bullshit. This ending isn't remotely supported by the previous chapters and seems to be little more than a pathetic attempt to appease the BTB lunatics who demand that regardless of how big a dick the husband is, the wife is always in the wrong and must suffer in the end. Depressing. Elevated writing skills sabotaged by deficiency in the gonad department.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Ever notice that Anony

reads all of these cuck and LW stories and then boitches about them and bashes the writer? It's because annony is insane. His wife drove him to that by fucking over a 100 men while she was married to this cum eating fag!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Good

finish. A little formulaic but good. Might have been more interesting to explore the relationship dynamic of his finding out she was pussy whipping him but not cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why if she won't blow her husband would she blow her boss?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unlikely

Debbie goes from slut to born again Christian and back to slut. She wont blow her husband (it's vile!),wont do anal and is not ready to experiment. But - she does it all with her boss and is now the consummate whore!! Betty makes a guest appearance and Jason brings in a little drama, then disappears Not worthy of Slirpuff.3*s.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Miss Prim and proper

I think is she's been holding out all a long. She's been cuckolding him from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

If Debby doesn't like giving her husband blow jobs ,how on earth is she going to give her boss one?

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
This was ridiculous

Were these even the same characters from the first two chapters?

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
SOME WILL SOME WONT.....SOME DO SOME DONT

Debby she DOES, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2* Wimp Cuck Crap

Bloated story about an obtuse cuck wimp husband. More proof that author is a wimp. Glad he is not writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Once again

Once again the convenient overheated phonecall where the lovers detail what they do and how long they have been doing it.Another flaw is the fact if she wouldn't give her husband a blow job she isn't going to blow her boss.Under what circumstances would that ever take place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed with Bebop3

These characters were unrecognizable from the ones from the first two chapters. She goes from a puritan to a complete S&M slutbag who's letting her boss fuck her in the ass and trying to dominate her husband? Yeah, no. Terrible story with a cliche cheating wife story revenge plot. It had none of the impact that the first two chapters did.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That was odd

I like a BTB, but this wasn't your finest moment.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
After reading it again

Chapters two and three were about an entirely different woman than Chapter one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous