NTA's After Party

Story Info
Holly Willoughby and Hayley McQueen fun at NTA after party.
1.3k words
4.67
2.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
159 Followers

It is the night of the National Television Awards where anyone who is anyone will be in attendance. As the stars arrive, they all pose for pictures. Some in conservative it fits, some in extreme outfits and some in daring outfits. That includes both Holly Willoughby and Hayley McQueen who are posing with the Celebrity Juice team.

They are up for the award of best entertainment show as usual and Hayley McQueen has been a regular on the panel lately and become good friends with Holly. They even picked out their outfits together.

Holly is wearing a purple floor length dress with plunging neckline that is being held together by a safety pin which is struggling to contain her large chest. She is clearly not wearing a bra as with the flashing of the cameras, you can see the outline of her nipples through her dress.

Hayley is wearing something similar, also with a plunging neckline just about being held together but her dress has a slit up her left side which is also just being held together and shows off her curves and also that she is wearing no underwear at all. The wrong movement and she will flash everyone.

The night pans of as normal, with all the awards being given out. Celebrity Juice won their award and everyone headed on stage. The girls were quite drunk by this point and staggered on stage to collect the award. The cameras zoomed in on the girls as they seemed to get flirty with each other and whispering in each other's ears.

The show finished and everyone headed to the after party where the girls especially carried in drinking and dancing. They were quite drunk by now and flirting with every male they came across, celebs and backstage crew.

They caught the eye of 2 of the cameramen and went and had a dance with them both. The girls started grinding up against them in a provocative way. "Let's go somewhere quieter". Holly whispered to all of them. The girls took the blokes hands and walked out of the room to the front of the stage area which was now empty.

They messed around and took the Mickey out of each other. Steve, one of the cameramen asked Holly a question. "Holly, what did you whisper to Hayley on stage when you collected your reward? Social Media has been going crazy trying to guess."

Holly and Hayley looked at each other and laughed. "I told Hayley how horny I am tonight and need a cock inside me as Dan doesn't do it for me anymore." Steve and Paul looked at each other and couldn't believe what they were hearing. "You and me both, Holly." Hayley was still dancing as she said this.

The girls looked at each other then back at the boys. "What do you say to fucking us right here, right now, on this stage?" While they were asking this, both girls started to strip. It didn't take long for them to be standing there in just their 6 inch heels. As they went to take them off Paul stopped them. "No, leave them on when we fuck you."

The boys couldn't help but admire the two naked famous ladies standing in front of them in just heels. This is every blokes fantasy. Holly stood with one hand on her hip, knee slightly cocked. She normally has the mick taken out of her for having a bushy mound but she must have tidied up for tonight because all she had was a thin landing strip. Hayley looked slightly nervous standing there in just her heels, not really knowing what to do with herself. She had most definitely prepared for tonight though as her pussy was as smooth as anything.

Steve whispered in Paul's ear. "Yea, good idea Steve! Ladies, how about you make every blokes dream come true and make out with each other." The girls just stared at each other taking in the suggestion. Holly has dabbled on that side before, always making out with her best mate Fern on Celebrity Juice after party. Hayley on the other hand has always been a bit more conservative but was feeling a tingle at the suggestion.

Holly took the lead and taking Hayley's cheeks in her hands, planted a kiss straight on her lips. They kissed like this for a few moments and then Holly pushed her tongue into Hayley's mouth. The boys were just watching in shock as they saw the girls going full on kissing, really getting into it. Holly pulled Hayley in closer as both sets of hands started roaming each other's body.

Hayley's hands went straight for Holly's mounds where every guy dreamed of going. Holly went one better and moved her hand down between Hayley's legs who spread them slightly giving better access. Hayley let out a moan as 2 fingers slipped inside her. Holly was working her fingers furiously now. Just when it seemed like Hayley was getting close, they were pulled apart. Steve took Hayley and Paul took Holly.

The guys were both naked now as well, erections on full show. Without saying a word, both girls dropped to their knees and began to suck on their cocks. Clearly they were both experts in cock sucking as it seemed like they in competition as to who could make who cum first.

Holly had cupped Paul's balls in one hand while twisting his cock with the other, her mouth taking the rest of his cock.

Hayley was now deep throating Steve, her face pushed into his pubic are as the head of is cock hit the back of her throat. Luckily Hayley didn't have a gag reflex so had no problem with this. His balls slapped against her chin with every sucking motion. Steve gripped her hair as he took control and started to face fuck Hayley, pushing his cock as far down her throat as he could. She was now struggling to breath but still enjoying it. Holly glanced over and saw what was happening. She too started to deep throat Paul and he then began to deep face fuck Holly. This was a sight to behold, 2 of the fittest women on tv, on their knees on stage, being face fucked by 2 random guys.

Steve and Paul signalled to each other, knowing they both didn't want to cum yet. They pulled out of their mouths with a plop as they pushed them both onto all fours and made them face each other.

The guys got behind the girls and lined their dicks up against their pussies. As if in unison, they slammed their cocks hard and fast into the girls who both gasped. It seems like Holly was adjusting to the size easier than Hayley as she was pushing back with every thrust whereas Hayley was winding with every thrust.

After a few minutes, she finally adjusted to the size and they locked eyes with each other. They never broke the stare, watching each other be fucked turned them on even more.

Pail grabbed Holly's hips to help push himself deeper as Steve grabbed a handful of Hayley's hair and yanked it back, this time the stare was broken Hayley yelped.

It didn't take much more of this as both guys could feel themselves getting close. They pulled out and told the girls to lay down on their backs on the floor as they stood over them and began to wank themselves off. After only a few strokes their seeds shot out and covered their tits in sticky goo. They were a sight to behold, laying there covered in cum. "Lick each other's tits clean." Steve told them. They didn't need to be asked twice as they turned to each other and were sucking each other's tits and rubbing it in with their hands.

After a good ten minutes of this there was no cum left and the girls were spent after an orgasm each. The guys got dressed as they watched the girls trying to recover.

"Thanks ladies." Both guys walked off chatting to each other.

The girls stood up as they finally recovered, getting dressed again. They headed back to the party and enjoyed the rest of the night, satisfied in more ways than one.

mrmark83
mrmark83
159 Followers