Nuclear Apocalypse Mutant Gangbang

Story Info
Horny mutants rule in a post-apocalyptic world!
2.9k words
3.52
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Contains hardcore monster sex.

The Setting: An alternate timeline when the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's got a lot worse. It got so bad, nuclear weapons were launched all over the world. A majority of the human race was decimated. The survivors underwent a genetic transformation. All the men mutated into sex-starved hideously deformed beings with unlimited libido. All the women became perpetually beautiful with voluptuous bodies, increased strength, rapid health regeneration and endless youth. Literally forever 20. The genetically mutated women were dubbed "neowomen" for they looked more advanced than women prior to the nuclear attacks and were a lot less mutated compared to the mutant men. They were paragons of strength and beauty.

However, despite their genetic gifts, the neowomen often fell prey to the mutated men. This is a story of one of those unfortunate souls.

-----

Name: Lisa May Jones

Age: 40

Measurements: 106-73-99 cm

Day 1. Evening.

It's April 22, 2023. Lisa, a middle-aged redhead neowoman with the looks of a twenty year-old pornstar, has been wandering the ruined city of New York. The curvy survivor was seeking shelter after spending the whole day salvaging for weapons, food and medicines. Armed with a knife and a shotgun, she was ready to defend herself from the dangerous mutants dwelling in New York.

Suddenly, a hideous naked mutant appeared. It was deformed with three eyes, a misshapen mouth, a muscular body and a huge cock. It roared at the armed neowoman. Lisa shot at the creature but the mutant just stood there twitching, stunned by the shotgun blast. A smaller but quicker goblinesque mutant grabbed Lisa's tits from behind. Lisa struggled to be free but the smaller mutant ripped her shirt off, revealing her mountainous tits, as he fell to the ground. Lisa shot the smaller mutant with her shotgun. The powerful blast made her big beautiful breasts jiggle and the smaller mutant's head was blown to bits. Another mutant, an ugly four-armed one who was stalking from behind some rubble, grabbed the shotgun. The rest of its arms fondled the curvaceous woman and pinched her erect nipples. The creature whispered in her ear. "Pretty lady has nice big tits. Me Turbak love big tits. Turbak and Friend Orgo will have fun with lady big tits. Hahaha..." Lisa blushed and and sighed as her tit-flesh was caressed by the disgusting creature.

"No! Please! Not now!" Lisa fought against the growing arousal as the molestation went on. Just like all the other neowomen, she was prone to becoming helpless when sexually assaulted due to her voluptuous body's enhanced erogenous zones. The four-armed mutant proceeded to pinch Lisa's nipples even harder, driving the redhead wild with lust.

The three-eyed mutant, who just recovered from the shotgun blast, grabbed the edge of Lisa's pants and ripped it off with great force. The redhead's pussy was glistening with moisture. The large mutant laughed and started to speak.

"Tiny dead but Friend Turbak got big tits lady! Good job, friend! Now Orgo play!"

Orgo licked his lips and started fingering Lisa. "Aaaaaah!!!" Lisa screamed as the mutant's sausage-thick fingers violated her womanhood.

After several minutes of "playing", the two mutants stopped molesting Lisa and lowered their heads to suck her massive tits. They sucked her nipples with ungodly ferocity. In mere seconds, milk started flowing. Lisa's erotic lactation was a rare ability among the neowomen. One in ten neowomen can produce milk if their breasts are stimulated enough. Lisa lactated so much milk it was more than enough for the two mutant rapists as a very creamy and kinky meal.

"Unnnnng... please.... let me go...." Lisa pleaded as the mutants feasted on her milk. She hated how good the sexual assault felt. Minutes later, they stopped sucking her tits and proceeded to pit-roast her. "No! No!!!!!" Lisa screamed before the four-armed mutant plunged his big cock into her mouth, muffling her screams of protest. The three-eyed mutant plunged his enormous dick into Lisa from behind. The busty redhead kept screaming as the mutants relentlessly fucked her pit-roast style.

-------

Day 2. Morning.

Hours have passed since Lisa's ordeal started. Orgo and Turbak, after pit-roasting the helpless neowoman for so long, finally blasted their load into Lisa. Lisa May Jones was exhausted but the mutants were not. They continued fucking Lisa's body and feasting on her breastmilk for a few more hours.

"Noooo... please... stop...." Lisa begged as they abused her voluptuous body. It was futile for the two mutants wanted to fuck her to oblivion.

After having their way with her, more mutants of varying sizes and shapes were attracted to the commotion. Orgo and Turbak moved to one side of rubble to sleep while their brethren have their turns with the nearly unconscious neowoman.

Two mutants leaned down towards Lisa's hefty chest and clamped their mouths on Lisa's nipples. The neowoman's milk flowed into their grotesque mouths. Three more mutants started licking her body. One ambitious mutant positioned himself in front of Lisa and fucked her in her birthing box. The rest of the mutants started stroking their dicks in front of the neowoman.

"No... noooo..."

The matured neowoman cried softly. Deep inside, Lisa was disgusted by the fact that she was being used as both a food source and a sex slave. However, her neowoman biology betrayed her greatly. The sexual stimulation drove her libido over the limit, filling the neowoman with so much pleasure.

Night has arrived. The mutants, a whole tribe of them, thoroughly violated the matured neowoman. The last batch of the mutants, after licking, sucking and fucking Lisa so much, blew their load all over her body. The very exhausted neowoman moaned one more time before falling asleep at last.

-------

Day 3. Morning

Orgo and Turbak carried Lisa to the mutants' bathing area which was just a large crater full of water beside a broken fire hydrant spraying water into the crater. The neowoman felt good as the cool water touched her filthy skin. Orgo and Turbak brought soap and shampoo salvaged from the ruins. All three took a bath together. The two mutants also took turns fucking the voluptuous neowoman as they bathed.

Lisa, still naked but clean, was making observations. Normally, mutants were just mindless cannibal rapists but Turbak and Orgo showed some degree of intelligence and mercy. They were the only mutants she encountered who used simple tools and spoke in very limited caveman English.

Turbak roasted a freshly caught deer over an open fire and offered a chunk to the neowoman. "Eat." Turbak ordered Lisa before chomping on a deer's head. Orgo took a large chunk of the deer and devoured it happily. After their meal, the mutants sucked Lisa's breastmilk for dessert and fucked her gorgeous body before taking a long nap.

Late afternoon came. Lisa May Jones was still tired from that afternoon's fucking with the two smart mutants. However, Turbak and Orgo were horny again after their hours-long nap. This time, they brought their friends from the mutant tribe. In primitive conversations between the mutants, Lisa found out that their tribe is called the Rubble-Diggers because they spent most of their time digging through the rubble of New York.

Lisa was the only neowoman ever caught by the Rubble-Diggers. That was unfortunate for the red-haired bombshell. Her body was once again licked, sucked and fucked by Turbak, Orgo and the rest of the Rubble-Diggers. They were only a small tribe but their stamina and carnal desires were very strong.

"No! Please stop! No!!!!!" Lisa screamed as the mutants grabbed and sucked her tits, greedily drinking the milk inside them. A mutant dick found its way inside her pussy while another into her ass. A huge cock silenced Lisa's screams of protests as the mutants ravished her all night. By morning, they came all over her.

---------

Day 4. Noon.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Please! No more!"

Lisa was on all fours on the ground. Her impossibly large breasts swayed back and forth as the four-armed Turbak fucked her from behind doggy style the whole morning. All four of his hands gripped the neowoman's shapely hips as he reamed her nonstop. "Stop! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Lisa panted like a bitch in heat. Her dripping sweat created a puddle beneath her. Turbak slapped her ass and Lisa jiggled in all the right places.

Orgo arrived with his newest catch. On his shoulders was a young blonde neowoman dressed in rags.

Name: Gina Anderson

Age: 19

Measurements: 92-60-88 cm

Lisa watched Gina being thrown to the ground. Orgo ripped the rags off the young curvy blonde. Her tits jiggled as the fabric was torn away from her. Gina screamed as Orgo plunged his huge cock inside her. The three-eyed mutant roared as he raped Gina brutally. The sexual fire within Gina was awakened as her neowoman mutagenes betrayed her.

The rest of the Rubble-Digger mutants were interested in their newest captive. An elderly mutant with gray scaly skin pushed his dick inside Gina's mouth and started fucking it. The rest of the mutants licked and sucked the young neowoman's delicious body. They had their way with Gina the whole day.

Turbak was uninterested in the new prisoner. Lisa was more than enough for him. He greedily sucked the matured neowoman's tits for her creamy milk while fucking her pussy in long strokes. Lisa moaned and was relieved for a moment because Turbak was the only mutant who fucked her that day.

--------

Day 5. Morning.

Lisa crawled over to the young blonde named Gina to comfort her. Gina was crying. Her naked body was aching from the brutal mutant gangrape on the previous night. "We're gonna get out of here, I swear. For now, you need food. Here, drink my milk." The redhead whispered. Lisa placed one of her milk-filled teats into Gina's mouth. Gina, who's been starving for hours, sucked the milk out of Lisa's nipple. Lisa's milk was fresh, all-natural and creamy. It was the best milk Gina ever had.

Turbak arrived with freshly killed rabbits. He saw Lisa breastfeeding Gina and grinned. Lisa shuddered when she saw Turbak's hideous smile.

"What name, big tits lady?" Turbak asked. Lisa frowned at the four-armed mutant and answered with fury in her tone.

"Turbak, is it? You've been raping me for days and now you ask? My name is Lisa."

The mutant laughed. "Lisa. Nice name. Also nice tits. Lie down on fur. Turbak want to fuck Lisa tits."

Lisa sighed and laid down on the pelt bed. Turbak grabbed her big luscious boobs and wrapped them around his dick. Gina watched with curiosity with a hint of arousal. Turbak squeezed Lisa's massive mammaries so hard they sprayed milk all over her chest. Turbak, being smart and horny for a mutant, figured that the milk would make a good lubricant for his dick. With great ease, he pumped in and out of Lisa's generous cleavage. The matured neowoman moaned as her tits were ravished bestially.

An hour has passed and Turbak was still titty-fucking Lisa. Gina, turned on by the obscene display of mutant lechery, furiously rubbed her clit. Lisa was so hot and bothered by the sensation of the mutant's cock between her enormous tits. Suddenly, mutant spunk was sprayed all over Lisa's chest, neck and face.

Turbak, still horny even after cumming in gallons on Lisa, penetrated her already moist pussy with his mutant dong. Lisa yelped. "No, please! You just came!" The red-haired neowoman exclaimed. "Not enough! Now be good slut!" Turbak yelled as he furiously fucked Lisa. Lisa screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaahhh!!!!"

The tryst went on until noon. Turbak came into Lisa for the second time that day. Turbak, still ragingly horny, walked towards the now heavily aroused Gina.

"No, Turbak! Leave her alone!" Lisa yelled.

"It's okay, Lisa. I kinda want this." It was over for the drooling Gina. Her mind was broken by lust. Turbak grabbed Gina's wide hips and rammed his still hard dick into Gina's womanhood. The young neowoman gasped. She wrapped her arms around Turbak's neck and rubbed her big tits against the mutant's chest. Lisa was shocked.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Gina panted as she got fucked by the mutant Turbak. Several minutes later, Turbak and Gina came at the same time. "Aaaaaaaah!!!!" Gina screamed and then passed out with a smile on her face.

Afternoon. Lisa and Gina took a bath to wash off the mutant spunk on their bodies. Evening. The mutants had a successful hunt and feasted on wild pigs. Late evening, they raped the two neowomen over and over the whole night. Just another day for the Rubble-Digger Tribe.

--------

Day 6. Noon.

Turbak has grown attached to Lisa May Jones. He lost interest in the young and beautiful Gina but Lisa was special. He enjoyed her massive mommy milkers, the most massive he has ever seen. A good source of nourishment too. Better than cow's milk. He thought about it as he ravished Lisa from behind while squeezing her gigantic jugs. It really felt good for the four-armed mutant. Everything about Lisa from head to toe greatly pleased him. Once again, he slapped the neowoman's shapely ass.

Lisa's mind finally broke from all the raping and milking. She saw no opportunity to escape and even if there was one, she'd be too tired to run. Her resistance disappeared and what replaced it was pure lust. "Ah! Ah! Yes! Fuck me some more, you stud! Ah! Aaaaah!" Lisa screamed while a big puddle of her milk and cum formed beneath her. Lisa already came so many times but she wanted more. This immensely delighted Turbak and it was a huge turn-on.

"Aaah!!! Oh god, yes! Yes!!!!"

The matured neowoman screamed again.

She has lost all senses. Only mutant dick mattered to her. Especially Turbak's dick. Turbak furiously fucked the redhead over and over for hours. Even after cumming so many times!

"Aaaah!!!! Yes!!! Yeeessss!!!! Keep pumping, Turbak!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!"

Gina was watching Turbak and Lisa fucking like obscene rabbits and was turned on. Orgo, seeing how horny Gina was, grabbed her and plunged his dick into the blonde neowoman's ass. "Aaaaahh!!!!" Gina screamed as Orgo pumped into her bottom.

Gina, who became the tribe's new fucktoy, was getting violated in every hole. "Mm! Mm! Mmmmfff!!!!" Gina's screams of ecstasy were muffled by a mutant dick. All the mutants, except Turbak, enjoyed Gina's lovely body. They licked, sucked and fucked the young blonde bombshell until sunrise.

As for, Lisa and Turbak, they did not stop to eat or rest during their whole day of nonstop hardcore sex. Lisa's breastmilk was enough for them both. Lisa's breastmilk was their breakfast, lunch and dinner. They kept fucking over and over with superhuman vigor until they both came together and fell asleep with arms around each other.

-------

Day 7. Feast Day.

It was a very special day for the Rubble-Digger Tribe. It was the day of their creation back when nuclear radiation first filled the air and made them super-deformed sexual deviants. Great timing too for they welcomed new mutants into their tribe and captured three new neowomen for their pleasure. After feasting on a primitive but delicious smorgasbord of roasted wild game and fruits, the orgy started.

"No! Please! Stop!" Mathilda, a petit blue-haired woman of twenty years sobbed as a mutant ripped her clothes off, revealing her luscious breasts and tight pussy. The mutant, a disgusting towering creature with three horns, plunged inside Mathilda's snatch. The blue-haired neowoman screamed.

"Stop! Please! No!!! Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!" A tall and busty pink-haired neowoman named Britney screamed when her top was torn away which revealed her huge bosom. The two-headed mutant licked its lips and sucked both of Britney's tits with both of his heads. A diminutive imp-like mutant ripped off her shorts and panties before licking her shaved pussy. Britney started to moan as the two mutants had fun with her.

The raven-haired Aissa was stripped and then pit-roasted by two well-hung mutants with goat heads. The big tiddy goth girl was naked except for her black boots and leather choker. The mutants fucking her mouth and behind roared with great pleasure. A scrawny mutant crawled underneath her and began to suck her dangling tits. Aissa silently wept as her pale body got ravished by mutated cocks.

"Aw yeeaaaahh!!!!" Gina screamed. Gina, the young blonde, became the Rubble-Diggers' new favorite toy. She was insatiable! Even after several mutants had their way with her, she wanted more. She also developed a taste for bondage and whipping. On most days, mutants tied her up and whipped her tits and ass with branches so hard wounds formed. The wounds quickly healed due to Gina's neowoman genes thus she became a frequent plaything of the more sadistic mutants. Gina was so freaky she even raped mutants occasionally. On the feast day, Gina rode a large mutant like a depraved cowgirl while jacking off two mutants standing beside her. The two mutants came in copious amounts, splashing all over Gina's face. More mutants joined her and violated her throughout the orgy. Mutant cum splattered all over her tainted gorgeous body.

"Aaaaaah!!!!" Lisa screamed and then giggled. Turbak slammed Lisa on a table and sucked her milky tits while fucking her already wet pussy. The matured neowoman moaned loudly. The four-armed mutant gripped her meaty hips and his two other arms squeezed her mommy milkers while sucking them. Lisa's milk flowed endlessly into the mutant's mouth. "Yes! Keep fucking me like a goddamned animal, Turbak! Don't ever stop!" The big-breasted neowoman screamed. Her humongous titties jiggled furiously. Turbak did not stop and neither did Lisa. It was truly over. Lisa has thoroughly accepted her ill fate as a mutant's mate... and loved every second of it.

THE END