Order of the Sacred Rose

Story Info
A young futa is made a knight of her holy order.
2.4k words
4.43
7.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw this together while looking for an editor for my Futa Elf Farms series. The next one is coming, I promise.

Till then, enjoy this unrelated tale of fantasy futa.

*****

Upon the apex of an arrowhead cliff, mighty ocean waves crashing beneath, the ancient and grand structure known as Motherdel stood. Part castle, part cathedral, Motherdel had stood for nearly a thousand years. Beneath its towering spires and behind the thick walls, hundreds of young futanari women trained in its yards, studied in its lush gardens, and worshiped in its colorful chapels. Motherdel was the home of the Order of the Sacred Rose, a knightly order made up entirely of women blessed by the great goddess of fertility and sworn to her service.

In the center most chapel, a hopeful human squire strode down the long crimson carpet towards the deus. Sophi of Saint Futarix was filled to bursting with excitement, pride, and nervous energy as she strode in glimmering steel plate, through the multi-colored light of the chapel, tinted by the massive stained-glass windows embedded in the chapel's gray stone walls. The scent of holy incense filled the room as hundreds of eyes, belonging to her sisters, watched her.

She'd waited, prayed for this day all her life and now, finally, it was here. She'd spent all morning preparing, polishing her armor and blade. Now all her peers, masters, and friends were here to witness her finally become a knight of the order.

On the deus before her, a commanding matron stood in strict white robes flanked by kneeling knights. The Mother Superior, tall and austere, stood in the shadow of a towering statue to the goddess. A warm welcoming statue, with heavy breasts and a massive round belly. The knights, Ser Claudia and Ser Marrol were both around Sophi's age, faces flushed and breathless, having just completed the ritual she was about to undergo. Sophi could hardly wait.

But decorum must be kept, so she did not rush as she approached and fell to one knee on the massive image of a crimson rose on a golden sunburst, sewn into the carpet. Her steel plate and chain scraped together as she removed her helm and placed it on the ground next to her. Slowly, she lifted glittering eyes to gaze up towards the Mother Superior. A single lock of raven black hair, free of the tight ponytail she tied it back in, fell down her temple and over her cheek as she looked up into the elven features of the greatest woman she'd ever known.

"Child," the Mother Superior began, her expression melting into one warm and matronly, as she stepped down the deus closer to Sophi, "you have come so far. I'm proud of you. Tell me, are you prepared?"

Sophi nodded, confident, and said "yes Mother Gillisque."

"Tell me then, Sister Sophi, what are our words?"

Sophi took a deep breath and recited from memory, "to protect the innocent, hunt down and exterminate the unholy, and spread the seed of the holy goddess to every corner of the world."

The Mother Superior reached out and cupped Sophi's cheek and jaw with a gentile, warm grip. Sophi studied the face of her mentor and idol. Mother Gillisque was an Etoile-Elf, over nine hundred years old, with beautiful porcelain skin and sharp commanding facial features. Nine hundred was old, even for an elf, but she looked no older than Sophi herself.

"Then I charge you, Sister Sophi, in the name of the goddess, to consecrate yourself to these words. To devote your life to the goddess and her divine mission from this day till your last," Mother Gillisque said in a grand and commanding voice, then asked, "do you accept this charge?"

Sophi felt her heart flutter at those words, the words it seemed she'd waited all her life to hear. If she succeeded here, she'd no longer be a lowly common 'sister' of the order, but a Paladin and Knight, everything she'd dreamed of and was destined to be.

"Yes," she said with a nod, "I accept your charge, Mother Superior."

The starlight blue eyes, clear and sharp, wrinkled with a smile down to Sophi, pouring pride and joy into her.

"Then, my child, I bid you the strength and blessings of our divine goddess. Let not your sword lag in the execution of justice, let not your spear falter at the heart of evil, let not your shield falter in the defense of your sisters, and let your inner well never run dry."

It was all Sophi could do to keep from leaping to her feet and hugging her Mother Superior. But even as elation welled inside her, anxiety grew faster still. She knew this ritual well, the tradition of a sister's first charge; she'd even seen it once a year every year since she'd been brought here.

Her breathing quickened as Mother Gillisque even closer, inches from Sophi, and said, "now child, come, partake of the gift of the goddess."

Sophi's eyes widened as the Mother Superior, with one quick and gallant motion, unclasped a golden chain at the front of her robes that held up a large bolt of white cloth, and let it fall to the ground. There, now exposed for all to see, inches from Sophi's trembling lips, hung a long thick cock.

Carefully, Sophi removed the gauntlet and glove from her right hand. Shivering a little with anticipation and anxious energy, she reached up and wrapped her tanned fingers around Mother Superior's dick. She began to stroke it, gently, as she gathered her courage and remembered her lessons.

It was not out of disgust or fear that Sophi felt anxious about this, she was honored to give pleasure to the Mother Superior. Sophi's jitters were all from fear of failure, that she would not be adequate to please the one person she wanted to please more than anything. She knew what she was doing, she'd messed around with the other sisters in the barracks after dark, but this was no common fumbling sister. This was Mother Gillisque, who'd shot her spunk down the throats of more dreamy eyed hopeful girls than Sophi could imagine.

Softly, Sophi leant forward to kiss the fat pink cockhead with her warm full lips. Gillisque's shaft, even flaccid as it was, was the length of Sophi's for-arm and she wondered how she was going to fit the whole thing down her throat. The cock twitched slightly at her kiss, and she eagerly looked up to the mother for some sign of approval. But Gillisque simply looked down on her, lovingly, as she had before.

She remembered from her studies, this isn't a race, it is a ritual. Mother Gillisque was big on rituals, on taking your time and doing things right.

Sophi's own cock squeezed against her linen small-cloths and the armor above them. She leant forward again, still stroking softly up and down the full length of the shaft, to wrap her lips around the very tip of the cock head. With care, love, and respect for this holy relic, she began to run her tongue around the cock head.

Sophi ran her tongue up and down the long shaft, continuing to stroke with her hand, from the glands under the head to the base where it ended between the Mother Superior's legs. She wanted, more than anything, to take this phallus as far as she could into her mouth and see how deep she could go, but she waited.

Mother Gillisque's cock was everything she'd hoped for. Thick, strong, and warm, completely filling her mouth as she sucked and stroked. It stretched her soft plump lips in a way she could only imagine before now and made her dream of it filling her butt.

Once Sophi tasted the rich salty-sweet taste of the Mother Superior's pre-cum, she placed her hands on her knees, opened her mouth, and swallowed. She knew better than to take the whole shaft at once, but instead wrapped her lips around the Mother Superiors cock. She put it into her mouth an inch at a time, before pulling back to let her tongue rub over the sensitive glands at its head.

She tried to take it cleanly, quietly, but sure enough, "gluk, guck, guck, gluk, uk," she couldn't help moaning with pleasure herself as Mother Gillisque's prick pounded against the back of her mouth before sliding deeper and deeper down her throat. Some of her sisters were so elegant, they could suck cock like it was an art, but Sophi had always been sloppy. She just liked it too much. Her own cock threatened to tear free of its bindings and pop out of her britches. It ached to be stroked and sucked itself but that wasn't the point; this was not a wild cum fest, but a divine ritual.

Mother Gillisque didn't seem to mind though, as she closed her eyes and began to breathe heavily. Sophi's pulse quickened and she got even more excited, elated at the pleasure the Mother Superior found in her mouth. She began to take the long shaft deeper and deeper, faster, and faster, her cock aching to be touched!

Fuck I'm such a slut, she thought, hard as steel from choking on Mother Gillisque's cock.

"Uuhn-aah!" Gillisque moaned in pleasure, and Sophi felt the stern warm hands grab at her hair, slowing her pace.

She knew what it meant, not so quickly, enjoy this divine experience.

Sophi relaxed a little and centered herself. She moved slower, with more purpose, as she moved her mouth and tongue up and down Gillisque's cock, from the sensitive glands on the tip till it completely stretched her throat.

Slowly, she withdrew the massive shaft from her mouth, kissing it three times and licking at the head to clean some of the milky pre-cum that was dribbling out. The taste was better than she'd ever had before, rich and salty-sweet.

A tingling sensation washed over her, and a wave of sweat broke out as Gillisque's fingers ran slowly to caress her jaw. "Open my child and receive the goddess's glory."

Quickly, obediently, not wanting to disappoint Mother Gillisque even for a fraction of a heartbeat, she dropped her jaw, stuck out her tongue, and looked up at Gillisque with begging, pleading eyes. Please mother, fuck my face! she whispered to herself.

Gillisque's matriarchal face smiled. The Mother Superior sighed deeply before knotting her fists in the hair on each side of Sophi's head, before shoving her cock forward and down the young initiate's throat. Sophi coughed and gagged at the first thrust. She'd thought she'd taken a considerable portion of the Mother Superior's length on her own, but this was something else. The massive member slipped down her throat and seemed, almost, to probe her tummy. But she adjusted her breathing and widened her lips, while remembering to work the tongue; she could do this.

All those days slaving as squire, all those hours getting battered and bruised in the yard, all those lessons with strict instructors and late nights with the girls in their quarters, exploring each other's bodies, had prepared her for this moment. In spite of her readiness though, she quickly turned into a hot mess of a cum-slut. Her tongue forgot all its motions and her disciplines fled from her as the Mother Superior's cock forced its way deeper and deeper.

Sophi's cock was so hard she thought it might burst from her pants as her nose pressed up against Gillisque's torso and her lips kissed the base of her shaft. Her cock, fiery hot against her thigh, began to pulse and shoot gush after gush of hot, sticky cum down her leg. Her face felt flush, and the smell of her orgasm filled the air, arousing her all over again.

Her mind went a little blank after that and her pretty eyes rolled back into her head, but Mother Gillisque was in full control of the situation by now. The matriarch's cock slammed into her throat like she was some kind of fuck toy, a slutty cumdump for the pleasure of the Mother Superior and the goddess.

Gillisque's pace quickened, going faster than before, rushing to the orgasm building behind the long cock sliding down Sophi's throat. The mother's strong hands pulling on her hair hurt a little, but the pre-cum dribbling into her tummy warmed her from the inside out.

Mother Gillisque buried Sophi's nose against the base of her cock and came down her throat. The cum of a futanari, especially one as blessed as the Mother Superior, was a divine and powerful thing. The cock stiffened, Gillisque's body tensed, and a steady stream of heady cum pumped into Sophi's belly. She felt herself fill with the thick sticky heat, feeling fat with the mother's cum and came again; another load slickening her thigh.

Sophi had never felt so warm, so fulfilled, in her life. She'd done it, she was a cum-hole for the mighty Mother Superior.

Not a drop spilled or was spent on anything other than her throat, as the ritual demanded. Taking the mother superior's full load was the final step to becoming a knight in the Order of the Sacred Rose.

When Mother Gillisque was spent, loosening her grip on Sophi, she slid her cock out and they spent a long breathless moment together, before the gathered might of the Order.

Sophi couldn't wait to get out of here to her new knightly quarters, get out of this armor, and massage her warm full belly. Then go to the customary after-orgy between all the new knights and really finally let loose, sooth her aching cock. Carefully, now that the mother had cum and the ritual was completed, Sophi tried to massage the futa cock between her legs, still tender and tingly from the orgasms.

Mind empty from throat-fucking and futa cum, she was only barely even aware of it as the Mother Superior raised both hands above her to the crowd and said, "a cheer! For Ser Sophi of Saint Futarix! Your new knightly sister!"

A shout came up from the crowded cathedral as a horde of futa welcomed her.

"The Goddess has shown me, child," Mother Gillisque finished, quieter just to Sophi. As she righted herself and adjusted her robes back into their austere positioning, "you will be great in her service. Your throat is tight, and your tongue is true, and your cock will grow hard and strong. Many children will be sired by your cock."