Nude Beach Stroll Pt. 02

Story Info
The young man cums back for seconds.
1.7k words
4.45
8.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

Nude Beach Stroll, part 2

If you haven't read part 1, please do.

The next morning when we finally climbed out of bed we found a note had been slid under our door. It read: The guard at the fence said I couldn't come back a second day unless a guest was there to invite me. Can you leave the guard a note/invitation? Justin.

Dana giggled. "He must have really enjoyed himself".

We walked up to the dining hall for breakfast and I went to the front desk for a piece of paper and a pen. We had a lovely breakfast of fruit and mimosas.

I penned a short note and walked alone to the guard gate with the adjoining resort. I struck up a conversation with the smartly dressed Jamaican guard. When I handed her the note she read it and smiled. She asked for Justin's last name and I just smiled and shrugged. She smiled broadly and said she would let him pass.

Hedonism is a unique place. It is evenly divide geographically into nude and prude sides. The prude side is quiet and somewhat subdued. The nude side is wide fucking open. There is a measure of recovery time from the night before so the mornings allow guests to sit and relax, read or stroll on the water's edge. Usually about 11:30 the music starts getting a little louder and upbeat. The crowd around the beach bar begins to deepen. The aroma of suntan lotion mixes with the smell of french fries, hamburgers and toasted cheese sandwiches from the beach grill. The nude guests add a completely new "flavor" to the environment. Hats, sunglasses and jewelry are all that's worn. Conversation with strangers is easy as guest shed their pretentions with their clothes. You are what you are; tall or short, lean or voluptuous, small or large.

Dana, very privately of course, has mentioned how some men's cocks look like a one eyed turtle, unwilling to stick it's head out. On the other hand she will openly take notice and her eyes will linger on a well endowed man. She will even point them out to me using the initials, CF, short for Corn Fed. The openness of the nude beach permits men to occasionally sport erections. Not at the beach bar obviously, as people don't want to be poked as they order a drink. Women will openly stroke their man's cock on the beach, on the edge of the nude pool or talking to friends. Occasionally a man will be treated to a blow job on the side of the pool with multiple quest watching. The expectation is that if she finishes him, she swallows. It is considered good form as the other guest don't to want swim in cum floaties.

This is where Justin reenters the picture. I'm at the beach grill ordering a toasted cheese sandwich for us the share. Dana is standing at the bar ordering us a drink. Out of the corner of her eye she notices a large cock swaying as he walks through the soft sand. She simply can't help herself. As he gets closer she finally looks as his face and recognizes Justin. He walks right up to her and they kiss. Moments later Dana is openly stroking his cock.

When I walk toward them with the sandwich, he apologizes, claiming he would have been sooner but had to play golf with his father. The three of us finished the sandwich and Dana took us by the hand saying, "come on I want to show off". She leds us up to and into the pool. She spread a towel and sat us side by side on the edge of the pool with our legs dangling in the water. The water was a little over waist deep for her as she stood in front of us. Justin's apprehension was obvious until she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. On a bright sunny Jamaican noon day with 60-80 people at times taking notice, my wife was alternating as she sucked both our cocks.

Several years ago a nasty friend of hers showed her the art of "edging". I knew where this was going and could only smile. I had both watched and enjoyed her edging skills in the past. She knew I was more than willing to go long. Being young and anxious Justin's balls began to draw up within a matter of minutes. Dana looked up at him, and sternly said, "not yet". And like she was flicking a bug off her arm she flicked first his left ball and then the other. A man standing close by groaned and said ouch.

She licked and sucked us both moving from one to the other. And when we would get close she would stop and move over. Justin at one point was quietly pleading. She would shake her head and go to me. The edging went on for over 30 minutes. More pool guests began to take notice. A woman even waded over to Dana and attempted to join in but Dana simply said, "no thank you sweetie, I've got this".

Dana would drip her shoulders in the water, the sun was getting hot. She would splash water on our chest and legs to cool us but she didn't stop. We could hear people at this point openly discussing how long she was going to torture us before allowing our release. She turned to them and asked, "is it time?" the resounding response was YES!

Then both Justin and I said yes please!

She began vigorously stroking us and when we began to cum, it is contagious, she made sure it landed on our chest. She didn't want to be one of "those" women, leaving cum floating in the pool. When we laid back she wiped us up to the weak cheers and clapping from some of the voyeurs.

She climbed out of the pool and said, "come on boys, let's go to the room".

As the day before I gathered up our stuff and we headed up the walkway to our room. Dana walked ahead of us. She had put on her high heels and her nude ass swayed as she walked. When we entered the room she immediately went to the bed. Climbing up on her hands and knees she positioned herself with her knees right at the edge of the bed. She gently rocked her hips in such an inviting way it was an lusty invitation come true. Justin looked at me with raised eye brows asking to go first. He stroked the head up and down her and slowly began to slide in. She looked over her shoulder at me and ran her tongue around her lips. I knelt on the bed in front and she took my cock in her mouth.

Justin had a firm grasp on her hips and was vigorously long stroking her. When after several minutes of struggling to develop a good rhythm it became obvious Justin didn't grasp the concept of spit roasting a fine piece of ass. Dana looked back over her shoulder and firmly said, "hey there Turbo, slow your roll".

Justin broke into a full throated laugh and instantly complied. Over the next 20 minutes we two men would stay in place as Dana rotated 180 degrees. At one point she looked at Justin and said. "today he is going first". She began to concentrate on making me cum, squeezing and releasing my cock at the same time gently twerking. When she knew from our experience together I was close she stopped and held still while I filled her with what she wanted. When I was finished and backed away she motioned Justin to take my place. Justin lasted for all of 30 seconds and he groaned. Justin stagger back away from her, his huge cock drooping but still firm.

Justin just stood there at amazement of his good luck during a family vacation.

Dana slipped off the bed and said, "don't go anywhere fellows, I've got to pee". When she came out of the bathroom we stood together. She had our softened cocks in her hands and asked who wanted to go to the bar for drinks. When she looked up at me I knew she really wanted me to go. It was early afternoon and the beach bar was busy. When I reentered our room I wasn't the slightest bit surprised to find Justin flat on his back with Dana riding his huge cock. Her beautiful tits were dangling just above his mouth. He had a firm grasp on her hips up near her waist and at a rapid pace was hunching his hip upward plunging all his cock in her. Sweat was running down her back and into her anal cleft. Her face was pointed upward and she was moaning a steady string of encouragement, "fuck yeaaa, ooohhh fuck, fuck meee, keep fucking meee".

I sat their drinks down and decided watch while enjoying the Jamaican rum. Justin was relentless, his youth and stamina showing. When his rhythm began to become erratic both Dana and I knew the young man wouldn't hold out much longer. Dana sat bolt upright so his cock was buried deep and when he quivered from head to toe she looked over at me and smiled. She climbed off him and walked toward me. She stroked my hardened cock and I handed her a drink.

Justin sat up, looked at his watch and with a panicked look said, "oh shit, I'm going to be late". When he got to his feet he was a little wobbly. He looked around for his clothes and realized he had left them on the beach. Dana said, "you better jump in the shower on the beach. You smell like you've been fucking. Do you want to cum tomorrow?"

He shook his head and announced why he was late. "We are leaving, catching the bus to the airport this afternoon". He did however take a moment and kiss Dana, shake my hand and state "I won't soon forget, thank you."

Dana said, "yes it was fun".

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers