Nude Couple's First Nude Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, my wife said,

"Maybe we should've just stayed."

I felt the same way, at least have sex while we were in the mood before heading out, though at the time maybe that felt rude.

"How about we play strip poker?" I said, as the night was still young. We also didn't have that much to drink since we didn't plan on staying, so after finding my deck of cards we put on some music, lit a fire, opened a bottle of wine and played some strip poker. When my wife was naked, she asked me if the other women turned her on. I jokingly turned the question back to her, "did any of the men turn you on?"

"No," she laughed.

"What about _____, he had a good body from playing tennis,"

"Oh, well sure he was kinda hot," she said casually.

I lovingly tackled her as I caught her in an honest admission.

I kissed her passionately while pinning her to the ground and said, "The other women were attractive but I think you had the best body," I said. "Plus I want to spend my nudist adventures with you and no one else."

"I just got a little jealous when you got turned on being near ____."

"Oh that, I was actually turned on when you did that one bent over move."

She giggled.

"I didn't even know you could do that, with your leg up. Maybe you could do that for me right now."

"Well I'm pretty drunk."

"I'll help you out."

She got in the position, her head down and butt in the air, as I helped her lift her leg. Her glistening pussy exposed towards me, and I bent down and began devouring her pussy. She tasted so good I didn't want to ever stop. My hard on was now bursting forth, and she shifted to her hands and knees because she was sore from the pose. I kept her in that position as I entered her from behind. We fucked in front of the fire place and I cummed deep inside her. I'll admit and I hope she doesn't read this, that for a brief second I thought about the blonde's nice abs and her pussy inches from my face. I imagined licking the blonde's pussy while I cummed inside my wife. We embraced each other and kissed passionately. Some secrets better left unsaid. The joys of nudism.


12