Nude Day From Space

Story Info
Nude Day & a satellite mapping update combine for an eyeful.
3k words
4.45
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

A 'quickie' - hope you enjoy it! No real people were injured in the creation of this story. We were already damaged. All rights reserved, no portion may be reproduced, without the author's express written approval. Enjoy!

Nude Day From Space

"Hey, dude. Check this out. Have you seen some of the crazy things people put out on their lawns for those satellite images, Earth Maps? Crazy shit!" John spent far too much time online pouring over conspiracies and searching for weird things on the map apps.

"Yeah, seen some. Like those people who had horse's heads at a table when the car went by, or the suit of armor directing traffic. What about them?" I barely glanced away from much more worthwhile porn that was streamed on my device. Actually on my roommates device. I didn't want that on my phone or laptop.

"Sorta. But these are images from SPACE! The resolution they have now is fantastic. I can see things that are like maybe a foot in size. Great details. And get this. I found a site that posts the tracking of the main satellites that take the pictures - it's set to be over our area on July 14! You know what that is, don't you?" John was getting excited.

"Um, no? Am I supposed to know? I think it's a Friday, so that means no classes." Summer school at our college provided a way to either repeat past failures or get ahead in your degree progress. It also allowed us to stay at school, avoid going home and have an excuse to have a fun time in our adopted hometown. A cute place that welcomed students most of the time, as long as we spent money and didn't party too hearty. Especially cool in the summer, fewer people, plenty of mindless part time jobs in the restaurants and bars and a generally relaxed atmosphere.

"July 14 is Nude Day! A worldwide day where we should all get naked and celebrate that beautiful thing known as the human body. That means we could scope out some nakedidity on the map app! Cool, huh?" John snickered a little. A kind of dirty snicker you'd expect from someone much older than a college student.

"So you're saying this satellite is flying over us on July 14. It can take high resolution shots and it is also Nude Day? John, I could tell women that they could see my dick from space! What a great opening line. Let's see what you have there." I shut the lid of my, er my roommates laptop. I left the porn up to greet him when he opened it up. He could thank me later.

"The resolution isn't THAT good, Billy, and you aren't that hung. But it would be a good line."

John and I spent some time looking at the satellite schedules, the tracking and then some of the details about Nude Day. A plan started to come into focus. In retrospect, maybe not a good one, but it was a plan. I mean, crazy shit doesn't just 'happen'. Usually. And definitely not epic adventure like Nude Day From Space!

The next step was setting up what we would do. A lot of the student rentals had great flat roofs that allowed for a sun deck. Not bad if you didn't mind the bits of tar that had been used to keep them somewhat waterproof. We had some good times laying out up there, along with some of the women in the house next door. A water balloon fight or two had erupted and more than a couple noise complaints from our music. This seemed like a logical extension. Spend the window of time that the satellite would be overhead up on the room getting some sun. My idea of multitasking. Since it was a Friday, it could even be a happy hour themed activity. Or at least it would have some validity calling it that since it was a Friday.

The next step was approaching the women on either side of our house. John and I went over to a 'house meeting' with each and presented our idea. July 14, Nude Day, satellite imaging (stressing the fact that nothing vital would be seen from space) and celebrate the end of a long, hard week of summer classes and whatever else we did.

"So, instead of just laying out in our bikinis, we just lay out naked? For the celebration of, what was it? Nudist Day? Seems like the lamest pitch to see us naked I've heard in a long time. Maybe ever." Mary was always the skeptic. She folded her arms across her chest. Her. Very. Ample. Chest.

John showed how he had survived Marketing class with his reply. "Well said, Mary, I couldn't agree more. IF, and I emphasize 'IF' this was a ploy to see you au naturale, it would be ridiculous. Or as you so eloquently said, 'lame'. That is why I brought over the documentation showing the trajectory of the satellite, the time table and a brief history of Nude Day." He passed out printed sheets of imformation.

Even Mary was impressed. "You don't put this much effort into your class reports. I know, I carried you on that presentation where you were assigned as part of my team." She looked over the sheets. "Okay, we have your pitch. We'll think it over. You two leave and we'll discuss it as part of the house meeting.

The meeting with the other women in the house to the right went similarly. In the end, both agreed that they would participate. The other men in our house readily agreed. "Hey guys, on Friday, Ju;y 14, want to get naked on the roof?" They responded. "There gonna be beer? Then fuck yeah."

Word spread around campus and we soon had the majority of summer students and even a few townies lined up. The only variable we couldn't control was the weather. Oh, and a silly ordinance against public nudity. No matter, we proceeded in our plans.

"The weather forecast looks great for Friday." John had been following the weather online, something he never did. He was well known for walking to class in shorts during a snowstorm, or the traditional wet sweatshirt look in the back of class on a rainy day. "This is going to be freakin' awesome!"

I had the feeling that we needed something more. The Nude Day exhibition and getting on the Sat Map site were both solid goals for planning, but it just seemed like some overt act was needed to make this a truly memorable day. Being a history major, I decided to review what had happened in the past and see if there was something that might be valuable to include.

It didn't take long. Right in the origins of Nude Day What did researchers do before search engines? "Nude Day came into being when former-rugby-player-turned-television-presenter Marc Ellis dared viewers to streak in front of New Zealand's former prime minister, Helen Clark, some time at the beginning of the 21st century." Streak? Another search.

This search returned three answers. "A long thin line." Nope. "An element of someone's character." Not really. "An act of running naked in public to chock or amuse others." Nailed it. Popular way back in the 1970's. "Wow, this predates Nude Day. I wonder if my grandparents..." I let that thought just float out and away.

Nude Day approached and I decided to spread my idea for a plan. "At 5 we all descend from the roof tops and meet on the quad. Do a lap and then return home for more happy hour. It's a retro thing called 'streaking', they did it back in the 70's." All of this was done 'old school' by word of mouth. "Don't post it, just pass it on. Like talk to your friends." We didn't want to alert anyone who might not appreciate the historic tradition we were reviving and the honoring of the human body. A public nudity citation could seriously harsh our buzz as well.

"Okay guys! Time to head for the roof! John was pumped for this. His skin had rarely seen the sun, so we had extra sunscreen for him. Of course his brilliant whiteness would act as a beacon when viewed from space. He lead us up the stairs, we spaced ourselves out on the steep steps so no one had their nose in the next guys ass. Up the access ladder and out into the bright sunshine. "Ah! Nature! I feel so FREEEEEE!"

From the next roof over we heard giggles and a female voice. "Lie down, John. Your blinding us with the reflection! But you are right.... It does feel great! Cool idea!"

Something surreal hearing the voice, knowing they are naked, you are naked, the whole block is naked! There were short walls around the roof, short enough that if we stood at the edge we would be exposed to the street and the houses on either side, but high enough for someone kneeling of lying down to be unseen. It was a lovely sunny day, warm, but not summer hot with a nice breeze. The next few hours were spent exchanging verbal barbs between the roof tops, an occasional 'show' from one place or another as people got up to stretch, look around or just move about some. They were generally met with whistles, applause or a witty remark. "Must be a lot cooler on your roof judging by how shriveled up you are!" met me when I got up. I thought it sounded a lot like Mary.

"Still made you look, didn't I?" I shot back and sat back down. Some good music, cold drinks and the occasional show made the afternoon go nicely. I hadn't thought about it beforehand, but sunscreen definitely added to the fun that afternoon. Granted my preference is hetero, but I have to admit that there was something hot about helping the other guys in the house with applying sun tan lotion to parts of their bodies that weren't easily reached. None of us were exactly Adonis types, but we weren't necessarily repulsive, either. Since we had group showers in the house, we were familiar with seeing each other naked, but not to touching.

Jarret was probably in the best shape of any of us and I could see him struggling to apply lotion to his back. "Help a brother out, Bill? I can't quite get all of me covered. Being black doesn't mean I don't need some SPF."

I agreed and moved over to him and heard a few cat calls from the house next door. Mostly how they would volunteer to apply some lotion for him and telling me not to enjoy it too much. Jarret looked at me and it seemed like we had the same idea. "Want to give 'em something to talk about?" I nodded in agreement.

The thick white lotion stood in contrast on his black skin and disappeared shortly after a few passes of my hand, leaving his skin smooth and glistening in the sun. "Oh yeah, man, right there. I need a bit more of that - just a little lower..." Jarret said loud enough to be heard over the wall. The other guys laughed quietly. "Nice. Just like that.... OoooooH yeah."

I got to my knees and made a show of slathering lotion on my hands, adding more lotion until it oozed from my fingers and my hans made suggestive noises as they rubbed against each other. Once I knew I had their attention, I ducked back down and deposited an ample supply of the creamy liquid on Jarret's lower back. For a sound effect I smacked my hands together before continuing to rub his lower back.

"Yeah, man, I like it rough. Smack it again". Jarret said loudly and then held his mouth as he laughed.

Another 'clap' and a third one for good measure and I finished covering him with sun screen. To avoid detection, I rolled back into place. Our whole rooftop was a mound of quivering flesh as we stifled our chuckles and laughs to see what reaction would come from the other houses.

"Uh, guys? You still there? What's going on?" The calls from the women were more curiosity than of concern. "Guys? You still awake over there? You passed out?"

We were still laughing when the first water balloon came over. It splashed nicely in the middle of the roof and was surprisingly refreshing. But the women were clearly rookies. "Okay, It's ON!" We had hauled a cooler filled with water balloons to the roof earlier. But instead of nice, sun warmed water, ours contained iced down orbs that also served to cool the beer. They never stood a chance. We each grabbed two and lobbed them over and grabbed another to throw with more accuracy.

The icy barrage had the desired effect of causing each of the women to squeal and stand up. Stand up to show themselves and to present a nice target for our next round. We had a nice look at the assorted breasts and bushes and some fine butts that served as targets. It never occurred to us that we were providing ample eye candy for our targets as well.

"TRUCE! C'mon guys, that shit is COLD!" Covered as best they could with arms, hands and crossed legs the women acknowledged that we had won. This round. I had a feeling that this was just the opening salvo in a summer long battle. We laughed and agreed to stop and went back to our positions soaking up the rays.

A little before 5pm a murmur started. You could hear it from roof to roof, a head poking up here and there. It was on our house as well. "We really going to do this? This streak thing across the quad?" Jarret asked what we had all been wondering. All except John.

John had been quietly absorbing more sun than he probably had in all his previous years combined. Front and back. Despite the SPF 50 slathered all over his body he was turning a color that resembled a lobster nearing his proper doneness. He slowly rose to his feet. With a voice we had never heard from him before, he boomed out across the rooftops. "Fellow Nude Day celebrants! The time has come! It is time to STORM THE QUAD! Who is with me?"

A huge yell answered him. It was probably a combination of having been naked most of the day, laying out, being mellow, and, yes, a bit of alcohol, but the echo of "Storm the Quad!" became a call. Then a chant. Louder and louder. "Storm the Quad!"

The sound of feet hitting the stairs sounds not unlike that of a cartoon soundtrack where the characters run, seemingly never going anywhere until a puff of smoke appears and they streak off. And streak we did.

Bodies poured from the houses as the campus clock chimed five times. The idyllic area around campus was assaulted by the cries of "Storm the Quad!" shouted by naked bodies, male and female. Not in organized lines, but in frenzied packs, a solo body here and there, all converging on one spot. The green space between the academic halls of brick and ivy. Hundreds of bodies

Entered the area, the voices echoing off the buildings causing the few clothed people inside buildings to run to their windows to see what bedlam was occurring.

One poor soul had been enjoying a moment of solitude in the center of the neatly mowed field. Probably a faculty member, retired or close to it. He was surrounded by the mass of flesh, yelling, waving, running around him, oblivious to his stare. Suddenly he arose and immediately stripped and joined the throng. A new convert had been made.

My housemates and I had been among the first to arrive, as had Mary and her group. We began a lap around the quadrangle yelling and laughing hysterically. As we neared the completion of our lap, the last of the naked residents were entering the side areas.

Also just entering the area were our campus police. They entered the fray and the scene reminded me of some of those nature films where a school of fish or a flock of birds encounter a predator and the group acts as one, moving this way or that to avoid the jaws. Only in an opposite way.

The mass of naked bodies had a moment of calm, standing as the four uniformed security officers huffed toward the group of several hundred. It almost seemed like a '1-2-3 GO!' situation. Suddenly the several hundred 'fish' each swam in a different direction. The five that remained looked stunned. The four uniforms turned toward the fifth person, the now naked professor and decided he was the most dangerous of us and proceeded to assist him in collecting his clothes and escorting him to their station for interrogation. Or a good laugh. We never did find out.

The remainder of us returned to our respective houses, showered, actually put clothes on and made our way to our porches. Pizzas were ordered and beers were popped. Tales of the afternoon were told and embellished for hours. Comments like what I mentioned to Mary as we shared jabs across the expanse "Oh, Mary? Is that you? I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!" Even she laughed at that. Memories made and a good time had by all. Except perhaps for the poor older fellow who got caught up in the moment.

Epilog

About two weeks later John let out a yell from his room. Everyone in the house who was there at the time rushed in to see what was going on. "Fuck, Yeah!" was all he said as he turned his computer monitor around for us to see. It was all he had to say.

There was a satellite image showing our street from above. On the dark tops of the residential building surrounded by trees were objects that, when viewed closely (or if you squinted just right) looked very much like naked people. On one roof one object stood out. It was much lighter than the rest. It almost glowed when compared to the others scattered around. We had made it to SatCam Maps! Fuck, yeah!

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers