All Comments on 'Nude Day Running Adventure'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

The neighbour!

Nice finish, Simon! I laughed out loud - Suzie knows him, of course ;)

A fun romp, and great tension down by the river.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Very , very good, Simon! Thank you!

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story Simon. I was sitting on the edge of my seat as Rachel ran to escape the boys with Mateo's help.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

As always, outstanding storytelling.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Very nice and well-crafted story. Enjoyed being caught up in itl

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Better than two thumbs up!

Walter, the geezer next door doesn't know how sexy is neighbor really is. A great erotic story with plenty of suspense. I kept wondering when Rachel was going to get caught. Looks like she caught Mateo instead.

Good luck in the contest.

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

I think you fucking nailed it. You used Nude Day to it's fullest. The excitement, the intrigue and the reward were masterfully created. Bravo

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

More than half of me an Ted this to be a love story but the ending was still excellent and probably better given the EV category and being a Nude Day event. Throughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed that. After reading the beginning, I was expecting a completely different story, but I really liked how you (and Rachel) managed to avoid that.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Great story, and excellent ending. Well done.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I like SimonDoom's writing. This is certainly a well executed story, but I was not able to enjoy it, entirely due to my own preferences and the way I look at people, even if they are just figments of imagination.

Rachel seems to be a somewhat spoiled, entitled, immature ex-wife of a wealthy businessman. She obviously does well economically in the wake of the divorce, lives in a big house and so on. The divorce and the lack of financial concerns plus her son's impending leave for college already make her some kind of a liberated and independent woman, much more so than her juvenile, quasi rebellious naked adventure. That's just something for cheap thrills.

What had she done in case the acquaintances of her son caught her naked on the island? They could have raped her and shared pictures/videos via internet, making it look like she participated willingly. Taking risks like that is plain stupid, especially for a 40 year old person who is, on the other hand, very judgemental towards her ex-husband, regardless of the fact that most of the behaviour he expected from his wife was essential for being and staying in business, thus affording her with the lifestyle she seemingly takes for granted.

And don't let me start about the fashionably condescending ways of women regarding men's toys, while they themselves spend lots of money on new clothing, furniture, nicknacks and so on, just because the industry tells them they have to follow fashion, and not out of practical necessity...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! It would have been interesting to see what her son's friends might have done if they'd spotted her, but it was nice not taking that route. Perhaps this was the road not taken.

I really hope that Mateo and Rachel become friends with benefits.

BlackPhobosBlackPhobosover 1 year ago

Deliciosa história! Adrenalina e tensão muito bem narradas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good description of the parks and trails in the earlier part of the story but there seems to be some continuity and technical gaps.

1)If the gap between the river bank and the river island was only 50 ft, Rachel would almost certainly not need to swim. She could literally wade across. The length of an Olympic size pool is 164ft.

2)From your description of the swim, it seemed more like 500ft.

3)The upstream bridge across the river was not initially described as one that linked the river bank to the island. It seemed to be leading elsewhere.

4)However when Team Jeremy saw what they thought was Rachel on the other side of the river island, they decided to go upstream back to the bridge which they had gone there earlier.

5)If the bridge linked the river bank to the river island, then why there was there a need for Rachel to swim across when she could just have crossed the upstream bridge herself?

6)Another point on the river breadth. As stated earlier, the breadth could not have been only 50ft. A wider river made more sense as Team Jeremy could have seen her but could not really recognize her due to the distance.

7)The story also mentioned a kayaker that was far out there. If the river breadth was only 50ft, he would have been kayaking right next to Rachel.

A more plausible scenario in the story was that Team Jeremy did cross the upstream bridge to go elsewhere with no relation to the island. The timeframe made sense for Team Jeremy to return and to take a rest along the Pebble Beach as Rachel was swimming back.

In other words, both sides spotted the other but as Rachel was in the water, Team Jeremy could not make out who was the person.

The landing point was a significant distance from the Pebble Beach but due to the downstream current, she ended up landing nearer to the Pebble Beach.

Team Jeremy caught a glimpse but as Rachel walked away upstream into the bushes, they could not be sure.

Since Team Jeremy were on their way back to Laurel Lane area, they travelled in the same direction as Rachel. With the advantage of transportation, it was possible they could meet up with her for the 2nd time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good description of the parks and trails in the earlier part of the story but there seems to be some continuity and technical gaps.

1)If the gap between the river bank and the river island was only 50 ft, Rachel would almost certainly not need to swim. She could literally wade across. The length of an Olympic size pool is 164ft.

2)From your description of the swim, it seemed more like 500ft.

3)The downstream bridge across the river was not initially described as one that linked the river bank to the island. It seemed to be leading elsewhere.

(My earlier error when I describe the bridge as upstream)

4)However when Team Jeremy saw what they thought was Rachel on the other side of the river island, they decided to go downstream back to the bridge which they had gone there earlier.

5)If the bridge linked the river bank to the river island, then why there was there a need for Rachel to swim across when she could just have crossed the downstream bridge herself?

6)Another point on the river breadth. As stated earlier, the breadth could not have been only 50ft. A wider river made more sense as Team Jeremy could have seen her but could not really recognize her due to the distance.

7)The story also mentioned a kayaker that was far out there. If the river breadth was only 50ft, he would have been kayaking right next to Rachel.

A more plausible scenario in the story was that Team Jeremy did cross the downstream bridge to go elsewhere with no relation to the island. The timeframe made sense for Team Jeremy to return and to take a rest along the Pebble Beach as Rachel was swimming back.

In other words, both sides spotted the other but as Rachel was in the water, Team Jeremy could not make out who was the person.

The landing point was a significant distance from the Pebble Beach but due to the downstream current, she ended up landing nearer to the Pebble Beach.

Team Jeremy caught a glimpse but as Rachel walked away upstream into the bushes, they could not be sure.

Since Team Jeremy were on their way back to Laurel Lane area, they travelled in the same direction as Rachel. With the advantage of transportation, it was possible they could meet up with her for the 2nd time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it is a really good story. It's not so far-fetched to not seem plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that it is not too far-fetched. The non-erotic part could be a stand-alone story with some adjustments, including

-)background on Rachel finding the swim-off point on an earlier day

-)Rachel worried that the boys were coming for her but she could not be sure because in this version, she could not really hear what the boys were saying

-)After reaching back the shore, she ran and waded along the coast in order to find her outfit.

-)The boys reaching her swim-off point and Rachel was hiding among the bushes while submerged in the water.

-)From their conversation, Rachel was still unable to confirm whether they were coming for her, thus adding to the guessing.

-)The boys came close, but not actually discovering the shoes.

-)After the boys moved off, Rachel would get back to normal, put on her shoes and walked back.

-)The restroom would be at the beginning of the park, near Laurel Lane. As Rachel walked past, the boys, who were resting after a long cycling journey, saw her again but she did not see them.

-)The story ended with the boys exchanging glances, indicating they had seen her when she was on the island, but they were still wondering whether it was her.😊

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun read! Too bad there’s not also an alternate version where “Aaron’s Mom” gets found by the trio

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh798 months ago

Loved the story, and not really far-fetched.

Would like to see a follow-up story; did Rachel and Mateo meet again? Did Aaron's friends tell him what they saw?

Seeing the other types of stories the author has written, did things take a really different turn?

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs4 months ago

Loved the tension. Loved the description of how being nude outdoors felt. Allusions to the smells of a perfect summer day…nice. Really nice…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story. Sometimes the unexpected turns out to be more fun. I was hoping at the end, that there would be a scene where the kayaker was taking his boat out of the water at the park and ran into the boys. At some point he may mention that the weirdest thing happened, he found these womans clothes floating down the river. When he held them up the boys immediately recognized Rachels clothes and now knew it was her they saw naked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good point about the kayaker. For this to happen, perhaps it could be a situation whereby the boys initially took a more relaxed view whether it was Rachel whom they saw. They stayed around the area longer and then met the kayaker. Meanwhile, it was only the top that was caught by the kayaker. The bottom was caught on a tree branch and Rachel managed to retrieve it. Subsequently she ran back to her home topless, trying to avoid any discovery.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Regarding Rachel's background story, alternative might be to depict her as 49 instead of 42, recently widowed after her 62 year old husband passed away due to natural causes, thus avoiding the divorce question. A much older husband would also explain lack of more children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.