Nude Day with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the boys she had fucked so far had had more than an average-sized cock and she felt almost virginally tight to him. But her pussy was wet and ready and she was eager to please him, so he was soon buried to his balls and beginning to pump his cock in and out of her with long, steady strokes while she concentrated on the sensations pulsing within her sexual core.

As promised, his balls were soon slapping against her ass as they fucked each other and neared their first orgasms which were brought on by physical contact rather than their intellectual stimulation of each other. Their chat-based orgasms had been good, but hadn't satisfied their deeper animal passions.

"Oooh... Daddy, fuck me, make me come. I need to come with your cock inside me. I need to feel you blast your cum into my little apricot," she begged as she wrapped her legs around his waist to help him get deeper and pound her body harder.

The sounds of their bodies' repeated contact and the aroma of her juices helped to engulf the couple in a cocoon of pure beastial lust as they each brought the other closer to climax.

"Yes, yes, Daddy, I'm going to come. Fuck, fuuuck..." Her body began to quake as her orgasm suffused her body and her mind.

He blasted his jism into her depths as he enjoyed the flexing of her vaginal muscles on his cock. He held his cock steady, shoved deeply inside her young body as he allowed her to relish the moment of their first of many couplings.

"Fuuuck, Daddy," she said as she relaxed, her body going limp, "that was the best orgasm ever. I need more of that."

He kissed her, then extracted his softening cock from her gaping gash. The sight of his cum leaking from her vagina and oozing toward her ass was more confirmation that he had located the right girl for his project. He leaned down and massaged some of his cum into her anus then worked a finger inside to the second knuckle and slowly finger-fucked her ass.

She smiled up at him. "That feels so good, Daddy. You'll be the first to fuck my ass?"

"Yes, just as I promised, but later. First we should get cleaned up and have dinner," he said before kissing her again and heading for the bathroom and the shower.

The final test would come after dinner. Would she back out? Or would she continue to let him lead her along the sexual path they had discussed and she had expressed a desire to explore?

She joined him in the shower and they washed the day's grime from each other. He delighted in washing her fantastic, little breasts, her hard little nipples responded to his caresses as he soaped them up. Her still-adolescent body felt alive and magical in his hands and he was sure she would be exactly the leverage he needed in his upcoming negotiations.

He kissed her and exited the shower so she could finish up.

He had an outfit waiting for her when she had dried herself off. "I'm to wear this to dinner?" she asked. She was holding the cropped white halter top up to her chest.

"Yes, that or nothing at all," he replied.

She had known he would want her to dress slutty, so the outfit was no surprise. She put the top on and tied it beneath her small breasts then smoothed the material. Her areolas and nipples were discernable through the semi-sheer fabric and nearly her entire cleavage was on display within the deep V of the top. Hardly any effort was required to see inside and, at five-foot-two, she knew many people would have a good look at her breasts throughout the evening. The thought was exhilarating.

The black skater skirt he had provided fit snuggly around her slender waist and fell just above her knees. The lack of panties was also no surprise and she twirled to see how the skirt would behave.

The shoes were a little bit of a surprise. They were black leather with a touch of lace at the ankles. She realized they matched her collar. She hoped the three-inch heels would be manageable.

She looked at the slut she saw in the mirror, hardly believing it was her. He stepped up behind her to refasten the collar, now it fit snuggly and she would be aware of its presence throughout the evening. She felt a curious mixture of fear and trust, part of her wanted to put a stop to this adventure while the other desperately wanted to follow this man wherever he led.

She hugged him close and they kissed. Apricot was sure to turn heads as they strolled the arts district in the warm summer evening.

The man escorted Apricot down the stairs and into the plaza. The evening breeze played beneath Apricot's skirt, reminding her of her near-nudity. The sensation of the warm air upon her flesh and the knowledge that she had her Daddy's cum in her bare pussy kept her aroused. They strolled the esplanade along the lake-shore to a trendy bistro. They were shown to a table on the patio which stretched out over the water. The city lights twinkled in the distance and sparkled on the lake's surface.

The dinner was everything she had hoped it would be. Her date was charming and the collar around her neck reminded her that she had promised herself to him and that he had made a similar promise to her. The breeze playing with her small top, the looks she caught the waiters and diners casting her way, plus the glass of wine he had allowed her, all acted to create an erotic mood which thrilled her. Had he asked her to get under the table and suck his cock right there in the restaurant, she was sure she wouldn't have hesitated to do so.

Dinner was followed by one more glass of wine and a yummy crème brûlée. Apricot hardly allowed her date to have any of the hedonistic delight. She wasted no time cracking the surface and scooping up the sweet custard concealed below. He enjoyed watching her make a show of swallowing the treat as if it were his fresh warm semen.

With the little ramekin empty, he took her hand and escorted her out of the restaurant and back along the lake-side walk toward the plaza.

***** Initiation -- In which Apricot visits a BDSM Dungeon with her Daddy

As they approached the Victorian house, she noticed a couple exit the ground-floor coffee shop and walk around the corner toward the rear of the house.

"Where are those two going, Daddy?" she asked, honestly curious.

"To the Storm Cellar," he replied simply with a squeeze of her hand.

"They're going to a storm cellar under an old house?" Apricot thought this was a pretty bizarre thing to do.

"Not A storm cellar, THE Storm Cellar. You may not have heard of it, but you'll see. It's our next stop."

He guided Apricot down the path at the side of the house. She saw the usual angled storm cellar entrance which a lot of older houses had. The doors were lying open and dim, red light seemed to creep out into the dusk eerily.

Apricot looked at her date, unsure what she was about to experience, but trusting that he would allow no harm to come to her. He indicated that she should go ahead of him. She felt him following as she descended the steep concrete steps into the unknown. The eerie, red light was filtering through strips of gauzy, black cloth hanging in the subterranean doorway.

Apricot parted the barrier and entered the dimly-lit room beyond. The red light shown upon a large X-shaped wooden Cross padded with well-worn saddle leather. Shiny steel attachment rings glimmered at its extremities.

'Fuuuck...' Apricot's mind began to recoil at the device and the sudden realization of where her Daddy had brought her.

"Miss, this is a twenty-one-and-over club; you'll have to leave," a voice called out of the darkness of the foyer. A large, dark-black man appeared. His bald head gleamed blood-red in the dim light. He wore only a heavy leather apron and leather slippers.

"She's with me, Ferd," Apricot heard her Daddy say as he entered the foyer behind her.

Apricot clutched her Daddy close. Again, two halves of her mind fought for control. She had discussed such things as BDSM with her Daddy hundreds of times online, but she had never dreamed that he would bring her to such a place on their first actual date. She knew she wanted to experience this, knew she could trust him, yet still... so soon? Was she ready? She felt the collar around her neck. His promise to her. Her desire won out yet again. She would go where he led.

"Oh, it's you, Commodore. I didn't know you were back in town." The two men embraced as old friends.

"Who's on tonight, Ferd? Please, not that bitch who stole my house."

The black man laughed gutterally. "Nar, her latest graduate, Mistress Chaos. I'm looking after her for the first few weeks before she seeks her own place. She'll be out in a minute, she arrived just before you."

Ferdinand, the Storm Cellar bull, looked Apricot up and down expertly. The leather apron concealed his large black erection. The nubile young woman was sure to please his clientele this evening. "Grommit!" he called into the darkness.

"Aye, Ferd!" a male voice immediately replied from a distance.

"Step to, lad! St. Andrew's Cross, ye bilge rat!"

"St. Andrew's Cross, aye," came the response from closer by.

A gangly young man appeared in the dim light behind Ferdinand. He wore a hood over his head, his face entirely concealed from view. A loin cloth covered his groin, he wore simple cloth slippers, and his wrists bore leather bindings. His pale, white chest seemed to glow crimson as he neared Apricot.

"Oh, good evening, Commodore. Good to see you again," he addressed Apricot's Daddy with a salute.

"Quite so, Grommit. Friends, this little slut desires an introduction to what you do so well here."

"I'm sure we can accommodate the little slut's every deep, dark desire," a dusky female voice said as a tall mocha-brown woman entered the little circle of dim light. The new-comer was dressed as Apricot had expected a real-life dominatrix to dress. She wore tall, black leather boots with silver buckles all the way up the back. A black leather G-string bearing a silver design of an interlocked M and C covered her sex. Her C-cup breasts were supported by a black leather half-cup bra with silver details. The exotic appearance of the woman's near-black areolas and nipples held Apricot's gaze for an extended moment. On her head, she wore a headdress of black leather and silver. Evil-looking jeweled horns curved up and back. Her dark flesh glistened dully in the red light of the foyer.

"Mistress," Grommit addressed her deferentially.

Mistress Chaos ignored him and looked Apricot over. She seemed intrigued with what she saw. "Slut!" she addressed the girl.

Apricot clutched her Daddy more tightly. "Yyyeeesss," she responded, hesitantly, her eyes cast down at the older woman's boots.

"Yes?!" the dominatrix challenged.

"Yes... Mistress... Chaos?" Apricot heard her voice as from afar.

Mistress Chaos took Apricot's chin in her hand and looked the cowering girl in the eyes. "She's not ready. She's too young," she announced dismissively.

Apricot felt her Daddy's hand reassure her. "I... I'm ready... Mistress," she said a little more confidently. She held the woman's gaze.

Mistress Chaos studied the girl a little longer before relenting. "You vouch for this little slut, sir?" She addressed Apricot's date hautily.

"Yes, I do, Mistress," he responded.

"This is the Commodore, Mistress," Ferdinand clarified.

Mistress Chaos jerked back at the name and studied the man briefly. She had apprenticed under this man's ex-wife and had heard tales of his many exploits and adventures. The fact that he had brought such an inexperienced girl here tonight affirmed his reputation as a man to be wary of. Yet a man not to be crossed.

"Very well," she relented. "Grommit, bind this little slut to the Cross." She returned to the darkness beyond the foyer. Her back a dismissive gesture as eloquent as her words.

Apricot looked up at her Daddy, "Daddy?" she asked.

He kissed her. "They're friends of mine. You can trust them. You already know Grommit."

"Nice to see you again, Miss Apricot," she heard from within the young man's hood.

"What? Who?" Apricot seemed mystified.

Grommit made juggling motions and Apricot recognised that he was the young juggler who had given her a lesson that afternoon. The knowledge of Grommit's identity relieved her nervousness somewhat. She found that she did trust the young man. She stepped bravely toward the ominous wooden Cross.

Grommit had her remove her shoes and step up onto the platform at the base of the Cross. He positioned her feet and buckled straps around her ankles. Apricot watched as he expertly adjusted the bindings to secure her feet in place. Her legs were spread, but not uncomfortably so.

Next, Grommit lifted one of her arms up and secured it to the Cross in a similar fashion just above and to the side of her head. Her other arm was then secured to the St. Andrew's Cross.

"Does that feel OK, Miss Apricot?" Grommit asked.

Apricot gazed up at her hands, bound in place and useless. "It's OK, yes," she responded.

"It will begin to hurt, miss," interjected the bull. "And you'll need to tell us so we can give you relief."

Mistress Chaos returned then and inspected Grommit's work. "Very good, Grommit," she confirmed dismissively.

"Now, slut, let's see what you've got here." Mistress Chaos untied Apricot's halter top and spread it wide open.

Apricot gasped at the sudden exposure of her breasts, but held her composure.

The older woman caressed her captive's small but firm, young breasts. "Very very nice, my dear young slut. Not too big, not too small." She pinched Apricot's nipples until they hurt and grew erect.

Apricot whimpered quietly at the pain.

"Do you trust me, slut?" the dominatrix asked.

"Yy... yes, Mistress Chaos," Apricot responded tentatively.

"Grommit, fetch me a set of nipple tantalizers."

"Nipple tantalizers, aye, Mistress." Grommit disappeared into the depths of the larger area beyond the foyer.

"Now, slut," the dominatrix addressed Apricot, "I'll mark you with my sigul. While you are under my protection no one can harm you..." The bull handed her a grease pencil. Apricot felt the woman draw her sigul upon her left breast. She looked down as she finished the M and then drew a C around her areola. The two letters interlocked and surrounded her left nipple. "... without my permission," she concluded. "Understood, slut?"

"Yyes, Mistress," Apricot responded.

Grommit returned and handed a set of nipple tantalizers to Mistress Chaos.

[Note: These are not nipple "clamps", which shouldn't be worn long-term, they're more like non-piercing nipple jewellery. Apricot is too inexperienced to know the difference and will be wearing them for the next two to three hours, but she will not be harmed in any way, I assure you.]

The pair of tantalizers consisted of pliable adjustable loops which were connected by delicate chains with clips. Apricot felt the woman clip the chain to her collar then she felt a loop begin to tighten on her right nipple. The pain increased until she cried out. The dominatrix eased off the pressure until the sensation was more pleasurable than painful. The other loop was secured to her left nipple in a similar fashion.

"Now, slut," Mistress Chaos instructed, "for the next half hour you are to greet my guests for me as they arrive, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ferdinand and the Commodore will keep an eye on you. Within that half hour you will need to find your replacement. You must convince one of my guests to take your place on the Cross. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent," the dominatrix affirmed. "Grommit, come with me." And the two disappeared again.

Silence fell in the foyer.

Footsteps were heard on the stairs. A couple passed through the cloth curtain and entered the foyer.

"Welcome to the Storm Cellar, I'm Apricot," Apricot greeted them cheerfully.

"Good evening, Apricot, what a lovely greeting. You're such a pretty girl," the woman replied as she stroked Apricot's belly.

"Thank you, miss," Apricot replied.

The couple continued into the dungeon proper after conducting their business with the bull.

Apricot greeted a few other couples, trios, and single men who arrived and entered the dungeon. Several stopped to caress and fondle the sexy young woman bound helpless to the Cross in the foyer.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Apricot?"

"How am I supposed to get someone to take my place up here?"

"Are you uncomfortable, sweetie?"

"Well, no. My hands are going to sleep, but it's OK."

Ferdinand approached Apricot. "I'll adjust your arms." He proceeded to unstrap an arm and resecure it on a cross-bar just below the level of her heart. After rearranging her other arm, he asked, "how's that? Better?"

"Yes, sir, that's better."

Another couple entered the dim foyer. "Good evening, sir and madam, welcome to the Storm Cellar. I'm Apricot."

"Good evening, Apricot," the woman replied. She caressed Apricot's leg and reached up her skirt to caress the girl's ass. "My, but you're a sexy little thing aren't you?" She kissed apricot deeply while stroking her bald little apricot-shaped pussy. "You look like you're in a bit of a predicament."

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I am. I want so badly to see what goes on here, but I have to get off this Cross first."

"Well, I'm sure you'll achieve that goal. I was up there for a full hour my first night here," she kissed Apricot again. "Master," she called to the man who had escorted her into the dungeon, "you remember that first night you brought me here."

Her master approached Apricot. He lifted the hem of the girl's skirt and had a good look at her pussy. "I do remember that night, my pet." He kissed his woman passionately. "Ferd, come to think of it, I believe Domino and I have our anniversary next month. I'll want her to relive that evening. I'd like to reserve the Cross for her that night. Have her demonstrate how far she's come since then."

"Master!" she objected.

"Domino," he admonished.

"As you wish, Master," she responded obediently.

The couple passed along into the dungeon proper.

"Damn, I should have asked her how she got off this thing," Apricot complained. "Do you know, Daddy?"

"I wasn't here."

"Ferdinand?" she asked, hopefully.

"It's not my place to say, miss," he replied with a shrug.

Apricot thought. "I... I could suck your cock if you tell me, Ferd."

The large black man pulled aside his apron, displaying his enormous black hard-on. Apricot's eyes widened at the size of the man's cock. "You don't want to mess with the bull, miss. But you're on the right track."

The next couple to arrive were two older women. Apricot greeted them but didn't think she should try to get either of them to take her place. After that, two men arrived, but both appeared to be too butch to want to be on the Cross.

***** Humiliation -- In which Apricot is involved in another woman's punishment

Finally, a suitable couple arrived, they looked to be in their late thirties, the woman obviously the property of her man. She wore a pink collar and a short pink dress with a deeply plunging neckline. Much of her impressive cleavage was on display for all to view. "Good evening, sir and madam, welcome to the Storm Cellar. I'm Apricot," she greeted them.

"Good evening, Apricot," the woman responded while looking the young woman over. Her mouth watered at the sight of such a delightful body bound to the Cross. She kissed Apricot.

"Have a quick taste of her pussy, Bella," her man called over.

"Of course, Vanya," she replied immediately and got on her knees between Apricot's feet. She lifted Apricot's skirt and leaned in to lick the teen's pussy. She sucked her clit for a moment before withdrawing and lowering the skirt back into place.

Apricot was left even more aroused than she had been before.

Apricot decided she had to act. "That was wonderful, miss, I'd love to taste your pussy too, but I'm up here and you're down there."