Nude Day with Daddy

Story Info
A young woman takes a walk on the wild side.
11k words
4.5
32.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Supplication -- In which Apricot meets her Internet Daddy for the first time

Apricot looked at herself in the mirror. She was adjusting her bikini. The tiny, black one she had begged her mother to buy her the previous year. She was happy that her breasts had grown nearly a full cup size since then but it meant that the little triangles would be insufficient to provide proper coverage if she were to wear it swimming. However, although she was going to the lake today and she would do some swimming, she knew that the little top would not be going into the water. Her tummy fluttered at the idea, as it had ever since her online Daddy had specified the little lake-side park as the place they would meet today.

She turned and looked at her cute, little ass. Her mother had argued for a full-coverage bottom, but had given in to Apricot's pleading for the somewhat reduced coverage of the tanga. It still fit well, and Apricot loved how it shaped her ass and how it pressed on her pussy.

Freshly shaved, the contours of her smooth vulva were caressed by the material. She was sure her Daddy would be pleased with her cameltoe. She remembered back to when he had asked her to send him a picture of her shaving her pussy. Until then, she had kept her pubic triangle neatly trimmed and had thought that that was plenty naughty enough. But she enjoyed her new routine of keeping her vulva shaved smooth at her online lover's request. She felt more grown up as she caressed her pussy through the sleek material of her bikini bottom.

She jiggled her tits at herself in the mirror again, resigned that her creamy, pink areolas were just not going to remain fully concealed by the top today. And that was fine; it would be coming off anyway.

She slipped a light sundress over her slender body and put on a pair of sandals. Overall, she looked cute. And she knew it. She ponytailed her hair with a scrunchy and left her room.

She retrieved her bicycle from the garage and set off toward the lake, a few miles away. She had told her mother that she was going to meet some friends at the lake and would be back late.

She was actually meeting a man she had so far met only online. She thrilled at the thought that today she would finally be in his arms and they could do all the things which they had only acted out in fantasy while online over the previous few months.

Apricot had had only a few lovers since giving her virginity to her first boyfriend a few years earlier, and today she would prove that she truly had what it takes to learn from an experienced lover her parents' age. The idea filled her mind with hedonistic thoughts as she pedalled toward the lake.

Apricot had heard of this little lake-side park in the arts district of her city. The rumors hinted that it was clothing optional, but none of her friends said they'd been there. Occasionally, one of the guys would suggest they go there, but the girls had always rejected the suggestion. When her online Daddy had suggested it, she had hesitated for just a moment before agreeing to meet him there.

-----

The man sat on the upper-floor balcony of his weekend rental and watched through binoculars. It was early enough in the day that the park was sparsely populated by single men and a few young couples with obvious bohemian leanings. As he had seen on his previous visits, most of the men had stripped off before settling onto their blankets. The women generally went topless, with a few going nude while others kept their little bikinis in place. Sundresses and long skirts and tube tops were other popular outfits for the free-love hippy-chicks throughout the city's arts district.

The sounds of an impromptu drum circle reached him along with laughter and a few cheerful screeches of young children enjoying the beach.

As on his other visits to the area, he saw few solo young women in the park this early. He was sure that his little Apricot would cause a stir when she arrived. He settled back to sip his morning coffee and wait. She was due in about a half hour.

He thought back on his seduction of the girl. Their late-night online chats. Just after her eighteenth birthday, Apricot had joined an adult chat site he frequented and they had met in a room dedicated to May/December relationships; her curiosity had led her to reach out for an older man and he had responded. Over the following months he had become convinced that this girl would be perfect for his current project. Probing her impressionable teen mind for clues to what turned her on, what perversions she longed to experience, which kinky desires she craved satisfying.

Thirty-five minutes later, he saw her and lifted his binoculars to his eyes. She was dressed as he had requested; the bright, floral sundress, the hair scrunchy. She pedalled into the park and found a spot in the area he had specified.

-----

Apricot looked around, knowing her Daddy would be watching from nearby. Her pussy tingled with her excitement. She extracted her mother's picnic blanket from her bike carrier and spread it out.

She felt dozens of eyes watching her as she stood and slipped the spaghetti straps of her sundress from her shoulders and allowed it to fall to her feet. She knew one pair of eyes in particular would be studying her, desperate to watch her remove her little bikini top after so many months of online tease and build-up.

She took a breath and reached behind her back to the clasp of her top. Her hands shook, but she willed them to perform this task. She had removed the sexy little top dozens of times over the last year, the only difference being that this morning there were others sneaking surreptitious peeks at her as she unclasped the band holding the minimal coverage in place.

Until today, only her mother and a few lucky boys had seen her bare breasts, but she was sure her little handfuls would meet with approval this sunny summer morning at the park by the lake. She could hear subtle whispers nearby as a few couples exchanged opinions about the girl's physique and her obvious confidence in coming to the park alone.

The top now hung by the tie around her neck and Apricot reached up and pulled the string. Her little, black bikini top fell from her perky little breasts and hung loosely in her hand. She gathered it and her sundress into a ball and placed them on her blanket where they could be a pillow while she enjoyed the sun. Her firm, young breasts stood proudly on her chest as the warm sun shone upon them and she tingled with excitement that so many strangers were getting a good look at them.

'Ding!' her phone chimed as she sat and took a drink of water. She knew it had to be her Internet Daddy. She looked at the screen. 'Good morning, Apricot, you're even more beautiful than you let on. Go for a swim and I'll be with you shortly.'

Apricot smiled. She tingled with nervous excitement, but she stood and walked calmly to the little strip of beach. Some mothers were there, naked, watching over their naked little children who were splashing in the water or making sand castles. Everything was just as at her usual beach farther up the lake-side, but naked.

She waded into the water, it was chilly, but she wanted to please her Daddy. Once she was in to her waist, she dove under water and swam to the bobber line just offshore. She thrilled at being topless in the lake as she swam slowly back to shore. The water caressed her breasts as it never had before. She experimented with floating on her back, letting her breasts stand out above the water, visible to anyone who glanced her way. The breeze caressing and tantalizing her wet nipples was a new thrill for her.

Upon reaching the beach, she stood and walked back toward her blanket. She kept looking to see whether or not her date was there yet, but he wasn't. As she picked up her towel to dry off, she heard her phone go, 'ding!' She picked it up. A new text from her Daddy said, 'you have such beautiful breasts, Apricot, please take a selfie and send it to me.'

-----

The man watched the girl from a nearby picnic table in a small grove of trees. She sat and looked around briefly before holding her phone low, below her breasts, and smiled into the phone's camera.

'Daddy,' his phone announced the arrival of the incoming text message by playing a voice clip of her when her response arrived a moment later. He looked at the image. A few drops of water were still running down her breasts and her nipples appeared very stiff from her combined sexual arousal and the chilly swim in the lake.

'You're perfect, little Apricot. Look to your left,' he texted back before he emerged from the trees and strode toward her.

-----

She turned and saw him approaching. He was as he had described himself, and his pictures had shown; tall, slim, not overly muscular, but toned. He wore a polo shirt and shorts. He carried his sandals as he walked barefoot through the grass. His other hand carried a small picnic basket.

She jumped up and dashed the short distance to him. "Daddyyy!" she nearly screamed in greeting as she hugged him tight.

He felt her small, firm breasts press against him, just as he'd been fantasizing since they'd first started chatting online. He dropped the picnic basket and sandals so he could finally wrap his arms around her lithe, young body. She felt delightful as her youthful body molded itself to his. He took her ass in his hands and looked at her. She looked up, her eyes smiling as much as her mouth was.

He kissed her, softly, tenderly. She returned the kiss, hungrily, passionately. Their tongues met and they shared a moment, removed from the scene around them. It was just them, alone, in a paradise both had worked to create. Months of desire and tease released as they shared their first kiss, in a lovely little park by a scenic lake.

She broke the kiss and took a breath. "What's in the pic-a-nic basket, Daddy?" she asked coquettishly.

"You may look once you have removed your bikini bottoms, little girl," he replied with a squeeze of her little ass.

"Yes, Daddy," she responded quickly, then returned to the blanket, removed the small black garment, and stowed it with the top. She chose a seated position with her legs crossed, her bare little pussy displayed for his view but no one else's. She looked up at him, smiling, expectant. Her earlier trepidations about baring her entire body in front of complete strangers had vanished upon her Daddy's arrival, his kiss, his body pressed against hers. Apricot marveled at how easy it had been to remove the little panties once her Daddy had instructed her to do so.

He took a look at her incredible body, her lovely little breasts with their hard, pink nipples, her flat belly, her smooth pussy. He had to admit that, other than being completely devoid of fuzz, her vulval cleft did resemble a sweet, juicy apricot.

He placed the picnic basket in front of her and undressed as she began to explore the contents. Inside, she found a selection of yummy-looking foods for their lunch. She also found a little wrapped package.

He heard her crinkle the paper as she looked at him imploringly. Crinkle-crinkle, crinkle-crinkle, she felt the package and tried to guess its contents.

"Open it," he finally said with a smile; knowing it was something she had asked for one evening as they had cyber-sexed each other to exhaustion.

She wasted no time retrieving the gift from the basket and shredding the paper to gain access to its secrets. Inside the wrapping was a padded envelope and inside the envelope was a black leather collar with lace trim. It had a silver buckle and D-ring. "It's so pretty. Thank you, Daddy. Put it on me," she gushed. She hugged him again then knelt before him with her head bowed.

He looked at her, so innocent and ready to learn. He thanked his lucky stars that they had found each other in Cyberspace. He took the collar from her hand and buckled it around her neck. He raised her chin and kissed her. "I'll tighten it another notch later, but for now, I'll leave it like that, I certainly don't want to have it interfere with your swimming," he kissed her again.

She reached for the collar and stroked it reverently. It was unlike any gift of clothing or jewellery she had received and she would cherish it. "I can wear it in the water?" she asked.

"Yes, come on, we'll swim a little before lunch." He stood and held out his hand to her. She took his offered hand and stood, then they walked hand-in-hand to the water.

They swam together, often stopping to hug and kiss, to caress one another, to feel the other's body pressed close, and to stroke the various body parts they desired most to explore.

As the midday sun shone down, they returned to the picnic blanket. She laid out plates and utensils then served lemonade, potato salad, and the other foods he had brought. They sat and ate their picnic together, neither giving any thought to the others around them, enjoying their own companionship.

After eating their lunch, they lay side-by-side on the blanket and enjoyed the breeze and warm sunshine. The flurry of activity throughout the park continued. Mothers fed their children, drummers beat out their rhythms, jugglers flirted with pretty girls. It was a day to celebrate youth and life and love.

Apricot had turned to him and was stroking his chest hair as they became better acquainted in person when she felt something bump against her ass.

"Sorry!" came a timid male voice from nearby.

Apricot retrieved the item; it was a colorful ball which one of the jugglers had been trying to impress girls with. She showed it to her lover. "I hope to have your balls smacking against my ass soon, Daddy," she stated with a twinkle in her eyes..

"Very soon, but how about you get a juggling lesson while you have his ball in your hands?"

"Daddy, you're so naughty," she chastised, "I'm naked and I'm going to ask a complete stranger for a juggling lesson?"

"Yes. You are. Go on now, and I'll watch."

She kissed him, then got up and approached the hapless juggler. "My Daddy says you owe me a juggling lesson," she said as she handed him his errant ball.

The juggler had watched the naked, young woman approach, not sure what would happen next, but hadn't expected that she'd ask for a lesson. For a start, he wasn't all that good yet and had only taken up the activity a few months previously as a possible ice-breaker with pretty girls.

"Oh, uh, sure, yeah, ummm... OK, well..." he barely managed to stutter. "Where to start?"

"Maybe you should let me hold your balls?" Apricot teased even though she knew his obvious shyness might cause him to flee.

Instead, he burst out in nervous laughter for a moment, then said, "no, no, but thanks, that was good. OK, no, start by holding just one... of my balls... gently, yes, like that..." The youth was able to begin giving Apricot an introductory juggling lesson similar to the online video he had started learning from.

The man watched from the picnic blanket, pleased that Apricot was able to interact so easily with a man she'd only just met even though she was naked. That was a talent he demanded of the girls he nurtured and trained to perform special services for him. The young juggler had been a good choice for this test.

Apricot learned quickly, she wanted to please her Daddy. Her nudity was farthest from her mind as she tossed the juggler's balls from hand to hand while he gave her instructions. Apricot had always been a willing student, but hadn't associated that with the innate submissiveness she was beginning to realize she enjoyed.

Apricot hadn't quite gotten the hang of juggling three balls by the time the afternoon had begun to turn to early evening and mothers had started packing up their kids and heading home.

The juggler checked the time and realized he had to get moving or be late for his shift. "Oh, fuck, I gotta get to work. You can hold onto my balls. Keep practicing. You're good." He picked up his gear. "I hope to see you again. Shit. What do I call you?"

"I'm Apricot," she replied and kissed his cheek.

"Miss Apricot, pleased to meet you. See you 'round," he said hurriedly and dashed off across the plaza.

Apricot returned to her Daddy on the blanket. She demonstrated her new skill and dropped only one ball onto him.

"Whadaya think?" she asked. "Only one lesson."

"I think you're fantastic," he opined. "Let's go up to the house and get ready for dinner." He slid his pants and shirt on.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied.

They gathered their things into the picnic basket and her bicycle carrier. She looked around, confused. "Daddy, where did my dress and bikini go?" she asked.

"Oh, I must have packed them in the picnic basket," he responded as if it had been an accident. "You won't need them."

"Naughty Daddy," she chided him as she twirled, naked in the westering sun. She was truly enjoying the new freedom she felt at being naked in the carefree little park.

***** Consummation -- In which Apricot finally gets a load of her Daddy's cum inside her

They set off across the park, past the fountain in the plaza, toward the imposing Victorian house which commanded attention at the top of the little artists' colony by the lake.

Apricot saw their destination and was taken aback. "What? You live here?" she asked, astounded.

"The upper floor is an Air-BnB. I'm renting it for the weekend," he explained. They stowed her bicycle on the porch then went in and ascended the stairs to the cozy apartment.

While the ground floor was now a hipster coffee shop, the interior of the upstairs apartment was decorated and furnished simply, but in keeping with the tasteful aesthetic of the house. Apricot toured around the rooms. The interior designer who had overseen the renovation project had been told not to go too overboard on making it feel like a doll house or a place where a princess might be held captive by a wicked step-mother. The result was comfortable, with hints of past grandeur complementing the modern luxury touches.

Apricot finished her tour standing on the balcony, looking out over the park to the westering sun across the lake. She felt her lover's arms fold around her, his hands on her breasts, his hard cock pressed against her ass.

She turned in his arms and kissed him. Their bodies molded to each other as they embraced and stoked the flame they had kindled online for so long.

He lifted her and carried her to the bed. She felt the cool cotton of the sheets against her back as he lowered her body onto them. She kept her knees spread wide, giving him full access to her overheated pussy.

He knelt beside the bed and inhaled the animal scent of her pussy. Her juices sparkled like dew upon her delicate folds. He circled her clit with his tongue.

Apricot's mind reeled with pleasure. After so many months, so many times this man had eaten her pussy with words alone, finally she felt his lips and tongue licking, nibbling, sucking her most sensitive parts. The descriptions he had provided, the ways he had told her he would give her pleasure when they were finally together, came rushing back, the details filled in, the fantasy made flesh. Within minutes of his first touch, that first delicate lick upon her clit, she came as she never had before. She cried out in joy, her mind empty of all thought but of the bliss he had given her.

He stood between her thighs and allowed her to catch her breath for a minute. Her chest rose and fell, her delightful breasts with their hard little nipples rode the waves of her breathing.

Eventually, he leaned forward and slid his cock along her wet pussy lips. She looked up at him and smiled. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fill my little apricot with your seed. I've wanted to feel your cock inside me for so long."

He had been looking forward to having his cock buried deep within this sexy girl's tight, little pussy since they had first started chatting online. He pressed the head of his cock against her opening and felt it slip inside her. Her pussy welcomed the intrusion of his cock an inch at a time. Slowly, they worked together to get his cock fully inserted in her inexperienced channel.