Nude Day with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" Vanya asked as he finished speaking with Ferd.

Apricot spoke to him, "oh, sir, Bella is so fucking sexy, I'm desperate to taste her pussy, but I can't while I'm up here." She stated in obvious desire for the woman who had so tantalized her.

"Vanya, you can't..." Bella began to refuse.

"Bella, go get changed and come back here," Vanya insisted sternly.

"Yes, of course, as you command," Bella replied as she disappeared into the deeper dungeon.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, gentlemen, she's been with me only a few months. She has a husband who doesn't discipline her properly and she's developed some bad habits." His chance encounter with Bella one night at an adult shop had led to a very memorable night of passion like she hadn't experienced since her modeling days. He quickly determined that she had an untapped submissive streak and quickly established his mastery over her.

Ferd called for Grommit.

Bella returned, wearing only her collar, her shoes, and a bright pink bra-and-panty set in exquisite lace. Apricot could easily imagine the woman walking the catwalk at a Victoria's Secret fashion show. Bella stood silently, obediently waiting to be bound to the Cross. She knew Vanya's friends were due to arrive a little later. Would the humiliation be worth having the girl's tongue on her? She hoped so, but knew she would endure it regardless.

"Bella will take Apricot's place on the Cross, Grommit," Ferd instructed when Grommit arrived. He noted that it had been forty-five minutes since Apricot had been bound to the device. She had done very well indeed. He was sure the Commodore would be pleased with the girl's performance as well.

Grommit undid the straps which secured Apricot's wrists and ankles to the Cross. Apricot lowered her arms fully for the first time in nearly an hour and stepped off the platform.

Her Daddy took her in his arms and hugged her. He kissed her forehead. "You did so well, little Apricot, I'm so proud of you."

Bella reluctantly removed her shoes and stepped up onto the platform. Grommit set to securing Bella's ankles to the Cross.

Mistress Chaos arrived as Grommit was finishing securing Bella's hands high above her head. The woman's body was stretched upward, her legs long and the muscles taut, her belly was smooth and flat, her D-cup sized breasts stood proudly, supported by the expensive bra she wore. The dominatrix looked severely disappointed at the helpless woman. "What in the name of... Bella, this is the third time you've been on the Cross since I've been here. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, but I still can't seem to keep my place. I have disappointed you and my Master yet again and I deserve to be up here." Bella seemed truly humiliated by her situation.

Mistress Chaos inspected the bonds. "Very good, Grommit. You are required at the Horse."

"Aye, Mistress, thank you, Mistress," the lad replied and hurried off into the darkness.

The dominatrix reached for Bella's bra and unclasped the front-opening closure. At least the bitch had learned to make things easier for her. After drawing her sigul on Bella's left breast, she inscribed a Roman numeral three on the other. "Bella, I am losing patience with you and I'm sure Vanya is as well. Seeing you bound to this Cross night after night feels like I'm failing you. Failing Vanya." She paused. "Ferdinand, tonight Bella shall not be granted relief." Bella whimpered quietly. "She must demonstrate that she truly wants to improve her behavior." She turned to Vanya, "should that do it, Vanya?"

"Yes, Mistress, I think it will," he replied. He knew his friends would delight in seeing Bella's near-naked body stretched to its limit on the Cross as they entered the dungeon in a few minutes' time. Seducing the former model and trophy-wife of a prominent local businessman was Vanya's crowning achievement so far and he made sure to parade her around as frequently as he could.

He turned to Apricot, "now, my dear, you have a promise to keep."

"Yes, sir?" Apricot asked.

"Bella is on the Cross in your place so you can eat her pussy after all, darling."

Apricot swallowed, she was nervous, she had never expected that Bella would be bound so tightly. The woman looked much more uncomfortable than she had felt herself while bound to the Cross.

"Go on, Apricot, you promised her you would," her Daddy coaxed.

Apricot kneeled on the little platform at the base of the Cross and looked at Bella's panty-covered pussy. Through the delicate pink lace, she could see that Bella had her hair trimmed in a narrow landing strip. She pulled the material aside and breathed in the older woman's scent. Bella was wet with desire.

Unlike her own, Bella's inner lips extended beyond her outer lips. They glistened pinkly in the red light and were moist with her natural juices. The effect was supremely erotic.

Apricot's previous experiences with another woman's pussy consisted of only a few brief experiments during sleep-overs with her friends. Her online chats with her Daddy had made it clear that he would insist on her eating pussy, so she realized that she shouldn't have been surprised to find herself about to lick this sexy woman's beautiful pussy.

Apricot leaned forward and kissed Bella's clit. The taste of Bella's dew on her lips soon had Apricot licking and sucking the offered bounty. The chains connecting the loops on her nipples to her collar swayed and tantalized her devilishly, adding to the over-load of her senses.

Apricot lost herself in pleasuring Bella, sucking and licking the woman in ways she had only fantasized about with her Daddy. She loved the flavors the pussy offered and the erotic noises Bella made in response to her actions. She worked two fingers into Bella's warm depths and sought out her G-spot.

Bella was nearing orgasm, bound to the Cross, unable to writhe and squirm without pulling against her bindings painfully. The sensations she experienced in the dungeon with Vanya were so unlike the pale vanilla sex which was all her husband had ever offered her. She looked forward to her stolen evenings here where she could explore and discover untold pleasures.

Bella came. Apricot felt the woman's taut body shake and thrust as best it could while stretched and vulnerable. A gush of warm liquid burst from Bella's cunt, soaking Apricot's face and pouring down her chest to her skirt.

A smattering of applause erupted from the entryway. Vanya's friends had arrived and had been treated to the view of Bella stretched on the Cross with a young woman perched between her legs eating her delicious pussy for anyone to watch. The vision of Bella spraying the young girl's body with her fluid as she reached her climax was one they would talk about long after this night.

Bella wept quietly at having been caught in such a humiliating situation again. If her husband ever heard about her extracurricular activities with Vanya, he would surely discard her without a moment's hesitation, but the pure eroticism of their time together had her hooked. Bella would visit the BDSM club with her Master whenever he called.

"W... welcome to... to the Storm Cellar, gentlemen," she managed to announce through her pain and anguish.

***** Exploration -- In which Apricot is introduced to more of the BDSM life-style

Apricot put her shoes back on, rose, and kissed her Daddy. The two entered the main part of the dungeon.

He directed her to a dressing room where he had her remove her skirt and top while he undressed. They stowed their clothes in a locker and went to see what was going on deeper in the dungeon.

Apricot held her Daddy's hand as he led her down a darkened corridor. The sounds of sex and pleasure and pain reached them from darkened alcoves along a hallway. Her pussy throbbed with her arousal at the thought that she could soon be the center of attention while men and women pleasured her in ways she could barely dream of. The swinging of the chain connecting her over-sensitized nipples added to her desire to be fucked by every man she had seen enter the dungeon.

Her Daddy directed her into an alcove. There she saw a naked woman bound face-down on a device like a sawhorse. The woman lay lengthwise along the Horse with her arms and legs bound to the legs of the structure. Her ass and pussy hung out over the end. Apricot recognized her as the woman called Domino. A man was fucking her, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

On chairs in a dark corner, Domino's Master was chatting casually with another man, seeming not to be paying attention to who was fucking his wife.

Apricot took in the sight. Domino seemed to be lost in a dream world of physical sensation, her only connection to the real world being the cock which was pistoning in and out of her cunt.

Apricot watched Domino's bare left breast jiggling wildly as the man fucked her vigorously. Mistress Chaos' sigul upon her smooth flesh testified that Domino was in no danger.

The scene further enhanced Apricot's arousal. The reality that she could soon be in such a situation filled her mind with thoughts of what her Daddy might have planned for her that evening.

Her Daddy led her out of the alcove and farther along the corridor. They entered a larger room, it resembled a small theatre, nearly a chapel. Low flames burned in wall sconces, suffusing the room with dancing orange light.

[Note: Okay, okay, please don't post comments about open flames in the basement of an old house. They're simulated and very safe, energy-efficient even. Just chill the fuck out, OK?]

Apricot saw a dozen or more people seated, chatting. A few of the men had women at their feet, caressing or sucking their cocks. Apricot couldn't determine which women were still with the men who had brought them and which were not.

Apricot's Daddy took a seat in the front row and indicated that she should sit on his lap. She did, and soon they were kissing while he stroked her nipples. The nipple tantalizers she wore continued to keep her nipples erect but just short of pain and she loved having her Daddy stimulate them further.

At the front of the room was a raised dais. In place of a lectern, the center was occupied by a Horse similar to the one Apricot had seen Domino bound to. This one was more elaborate, with more attachment points. Black leather and chrome shone darkly in the flickering light.

Other people arrived and took seats. Then two women dressed as high-priestesses entered and ascended the dais.

"Friends," one began, "welcome." The woman proceeded with a short speech bemoaning the assault by the 'main-stream society' upon their chosen life-style, that clubs like this one were their only Shelter from the Storm. The audience applauded politely and voiced affirmations as she spoke.

When she finished, she stepped aside and her partner stepped forward. "Do we have a Sacrificial Lamb to begin this evening?" she asked.

Apricot felt her Daddy pinch her ass sharply. She yelped in surprise.

"Very good, my dear, step on up," the priestess demanded.

Apricot looked aghast at her Daddy, she had already been bound to the St. Andrew's Cross, wasn't that enough? But his hand lifting her ass was insistent and the look in his eyes was impossible to refuse.

Apricot stood and approached the dais, stepping timidly up to the device which stood in for an altar.

Two men wearing only leather hoods approached and stood on each side of her. They directed her to face the audience with her back to the Horse. She watched as they silently bound her ankles to the legs of the device.

A priestess stood in front of Apricot. "Do you, Apricot, affirm that the greatest desire in life is desire itself? That pleasure is the ultimate goal of a life well-lived?" she asked.

"I do, ma'am. I want to experience every carnal pleasure there ever was or ever will be," Apricot gushed, totally over-powered by her surrroundings.

The priestess drizzled some scented oil over Apricot's breasts. She spread it around to coat them fully and allowed some to drip down the girl's belly toward her vulva and thighs. "My child, you are now the Anointed Lamb of this Temple. You are blessed and to be adored by all members of our humble congregation."

Apricot felt the older woman coating her little apricot of a pussy with the oil. Her gnarled fingers slid expertly along her outer lips with practiced dexterity.

Before she knew what was happening, the two men were forcing her to bend over the Horse backward. Her breasts stuck up straight in the air, but the men supported her head and shoulders as they eased her backward. The men secured her wrists to the Horse and remained vigilantly at her sides.

Apricot felt someone between her legs. Her pussy was pierced by a cock and a man started fucking her. She couldn't see who it was, but was sure this cock was smaller than her Daddy's cock. Still, it was also bigger than those of the boys she'd dated. The unknown man's cock felt good as it penetrated her and stretched her cunt with its girth.

The man fucked her for a minute before stepping aside and letting another man have a turn.

Apricot lost count of how many men fucked her, and she had no way of knowing whether or not any of them had taken more than one turn at "adoring" her.

She also lost count of how many women had licked and sucked her pussy, but she hoped that Domino was one of them. Her thoughts of Domino led her to remember Bella, last seen bound to the Cross in the foyer. Had the helpless beauty been able to free herself? Surely she had freed herself at least twice before, so hers could be the very next mouth she felt on her apricot.

Apricot came. Some unseen man had his cock buried in her cunt while she was imagining the sexy model eating her pussy, and she came with a shout of joy. She felt the man's cock pumping her depths full of cum and allowed her orgasm to extend its intensity.

The two silent men unbound Apricot's wrists and assisted her to an upright position.

She recognized the man who had been fucking her as Domino's Master and she hugged him close as she felt her ankles being freed.

She realized that Domino was next in line and that she had just missed being eaten by her.

She looked around the room and was glad to see Bella and Vanya sitting and watching her. Bella licked her lips, indicating that she had already had at least one turn in line to eat Apricot's sweet, young fruit. Apricot smiled, glad that the woman was enjoying herself.

Domino dutifully stepped up to the Horse and allowed the men to secure her in place. Her Master insisted that Apricot should eat her first so Apricot knelt and licked the woman's wet and well-fucked cunt. She remembered watching a man fuck her and wondered whether or not that man had pumped her full of his seed.

After a minute, she went to join her Daddy in his seat, allowing the next man in line to fuck Domino.

The two lovers kissed and watched the line of men and women parade past Domino's body bound to the Altar of Earthly Pleasures under the watchful eye of the two Temple Guardians and the High Priestesses.

"I think it's time to go, Apricot," he said after a while.

"But, Daaaddyyy..." Apricot complained.

He smacked her ass sharply.

The couple left the Temple and headed up the corridor. More of the alcoves were occupied. Apricot poked her head into one and saw that it contained Bella suspended on her back in a sling. Her arms were bound at her sides while her legs were pulled back toward her chest. The man fucking her had complete access to both her pussy and her ass and Apricot couldn't be sure which hole the man was fucking. Other men stood around her, stroking their erections, waiting for a turn to fuck the beauty.

Another man was fucking Bella's throat while the woman's body swung back and forth between the two men. As one man's cock receded from her throat her pussy was impaled by the other's. Back and forth, Bella's body was passed while the helpless woman could only endure the sensations.

As she watched the scene before her, Apricot saw one of the men pull out and spray his cum all over Bella's body. Another man took his place and the scene continued.

***** Affirmation -- Apricot's first date with her Daddy concludes

Apricot and her Daddy returned to the locker room and got dressed. She kissed Ferd on the cheek as they passed through the foyer. "Goodnight, Ferd, I had a wonderful time," she told the big black bull.

They climbed the stairs out of the Storm Cellar and walked around to the front of the building where her Daddy led her into the ground floor coffee shop. Apricot gave hardly a thought to her attire as she approached the barrista and placed her order. The silvery chain descending from her collar and disappearing into her loose top seemed normal to her after the last few sex-filled hours.

Apricot sat cross-legged on her chair while her Daddy waited at the counter for their drinks. She felt sexy as she caught glances from the few other patrons present. Her collar and revealing outfit marked her as her Daddy's sex toy, but did they know what she had been doing this evening? All the men and women who had fucked her and eaten her pussy? Or did they see only a little slut who had entered the shop in the company a much older man?

Her Daddy brought their drinks and they sat quietly and sipped them while a few customers came and went.

"Ready to go back upstairs, Apricot?" he asked as he finished his drink and set the empty mug on the table.

"Yes, Daddy, I don't want today to end. It's been so wonderful with so many new experiences," she replied quietly as she placed her mug beside his. "I wish I could stay the night, but another hour before I have to head home should be enough."

The couple returned to the upstairs apartment. They kissed as he undressed her. His hands caressed her flesh as her body was once more bared for his pleasure. Her breasts were as if molded specifically for his hands. Her ass flexed as he pulled her body tightly against his. Her tongue quested into his mouth as she offered herself to him.

Tonight was to be the culmination of all she had promised him. She broke the kiss and lifted his shirt over his head. She threw the shirt onto a chair and began to unbuckle his belt.

She kneeled before him as she opened his fly and lowered his jeans to the floor. His cock sprang free. She took it in hand and kissed the head. Her Daddy's pre-cum tantalized her tongue. She felt his hand in her hair, guiding her mouth onto his throbbing erection. She thrilled at the sensations of having her Daddy thrusting his cock into her mouth so insistently, just as he had described so many times while she had strummed her clit and imagined what it would feel like when it finally happened for real.

Apricot showed her Daddy her cock-sucking prowess. She made eye-contact with him each time she pulled back to lick around the head of his cock. He looked down approvingly at her innocent-looking face, so full of youth and desire to please him, and so full of his cock.

After a delightful few minutes of enjoying her oral skills, he pulled her up to him and kissed her passionately. "Hands and knees on the bed now, Apricot," he commanded simply.

"Yes, Daddy," Apricot responded as she assumed the specified position. She wiggled her skinny little ass at her lover as she giggled and watched him over her shoulder. He positioned himself between her legs and caressed her smooth, taut ass.

The man eased his cock into Apricot's pussy. Earlier that evening it had been much tighter, but now, after having several men fucking her, her pussy was noticably looser and slick with the mixed cum of all who had shot their loads into her.

He particularly recalled that Vanya's cock hadn't lasted very long in the inexperienced girl's tight cunt. That memory recalled his pleasure at watching the delightful Bella licking her master's cream from Apricot's well-fucked gash.