Nude Day with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used some of the fluids coating his cock to begin lubing her back door while he continued to fuck her pussy slowly.

"Ooohhh, yesss, Daddy..." Apricot cooed softly, obviously lost in pleasure, "I want you to be the first man to fuck my ass."

He had sunk a thumb fully inside her only remaining virgin hole. It was tight, but she felt receptive, she wasn't fighting the intrusion. He caressed her ass some more as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and prepared to penetrate her most private channel.

"Ohhh... Daddy... so big, so big," Apricot whimpered as she felt her anus stretch around the hard cock insistently entering her body through the out-door. She pressed back against his cock and her discomfort eased as he began to pump slowly in and out of her ass and she became accustomed to this new mixture of pain and pleasure. His cock filled her rectum much more fully than her fingers had when she had experimented at his request during some of their more recent late-night cybersex sessions.

Apricot reached for her pussy and began to strum her clit while she enjoyed the sensations of finally having her ass fucked by her Daddy after so many months of build-up. An orgasm began to blossom within her, drawing on her activities earlier in the evening, the realization of her relationship with her Daddy, and the thought that she was now a girl who would take it up the ass on a first date. With her Daddy's urging she had become such a nasty, little slut and she loved it.

She came. Hard. Nearly forcing her lover's cock from her depths. She felt his cock pumping, spurting, filling her ass with his hot cum.

His strong hands held her ass pressed firmly against his groin, his cock beginning to soften and recede, until he allowed her to flop forward, bonelessy, onto the bed.

He caressed her ass for another moment before he went to the bathroom to clean himself up. When he returned to the bedroom, he gently roused her from a light doze. "Wake up, my perfect little Apricot, time to head home." He kissed her.

"I wanna stay here with you, Daddy," she pouted.

"Not this time, darling, next time," he promised as he handed her her bikini and sundress.

Apricot got dressed slowly, not wanting the date to be over. The collar and nipple tantalizers were finally removed and stashed before he led her back downstairs to her bicycle and walked her to the corner. Then she pedaled away toward home, her nipples still pulsing with pleasure, her ass and cunt both full of sticky cum.