Nude Dude - The Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing origin of a nude male exhibitionist.
2.1k words
4.67
5.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a mostly true story mixed with fantasy added in and names have been changed to protect privacy. All characters are 18+ years old. This is the continuation of how I became a submissive exhibitionist. If you have not read "Nude Dude: The Beginning", go back and read it first.

I absolutely LOVE being naked whether it is amongst friends, strangers, or alone. I LOVE being nude with males, females, or mixed company whether everyone is naked, some are naked and some clothed, or I am the only one naked in a clothed group gathering. It wasn't always this way. This is Part 2 of the origins story of how it all began.

My parents moved to Georgia due to my Dad getting a new job shortly after my encounter with Laura, Johnny, and their Mom, Linda. Typically by the age of 21 years old, a young man has moved out of his parents house. My parents moved out instead, leaving me to take care of a 3 bedroom home on a 3 acre plot of land. Our home was set in the middle of the 3 acres and our neighbors all had at least 2 acres each with the home typically in the middle of the property. There was a privacy hedge made of bushes that stood a good 6-7 feet tall that went around the back yard of the house that left about 12-15 foot between the privacy hedge and our neighbors' properties. We had a hot tub and an above ground swimming pool that was 20' across. Not the biggest pool but it was a favorite of mine in the summer time.

To say that being home alone opened up so many more opportunities to be nude and have encounters with my nudity would be an understatement. I seldom wore anything when I was home unless I had to go out the front door or garage door.

I worked second shift for the local paper and would leave work around 2am and pulling into the garage around 2:20am. Very few vehicles was on the road at that time of night.

I was certainly enjoying my newfound freedom to roam my home naked, but I was searching for more! I had a determination to seek more exposure to others and the elation that came with the adrenaline and endorphin rush. The great excitement of being seen naked by others is addictive! Talk about an ego boost to have others see me without clothes and encourage me to go farther. I love people's eyes on me!

I was leaving work at the end of the work week and looking forward to a weekend of freedom that starts on Friday morning. I was feeling pretty daring, I was wearing boxer briefs, sweatshorts, t-shirt, socks, and loose high tops. It is a very warm night, around 77 degrees and the desire to drive nude hit me just before getting in my truck. I pull off my high tops and socks and slip on my flip-flops I keep in the back seat floorboard. I start my truck and drive to the local truck stop. I fill my gas tank up and pay for the automatic carwash. I pull up to the carwash and I am directed in by the attendant. As soon as I am in the car wash and my truck is covered with soap, I strip out of my clothes. I place my sweatshorts in the passenger seat next to me, in case I have to dress quickly.

Seeing as it was very late night, extremely early morning, dark, with very sparse traffic, and my truck has tinted windows, put me more at ease. Nobody can see me unless I want them to see me. As I am driving out of the carwash, my phone receives a text message. It is extremely rare for me to receive a text or a phone call at this hour. Most people I know are asleep at this hour. When I get to the red light, I look at my phone. It is Laura.

The text reads, "Good morning Jerry! Are you still at work?"

I reply, "No. Just left work. Why?"

My phone rings, it is Laura. I answer the phone but before I could say anything...

"Could you do me a HUGE favor? Could you possibly give me a ride home? I am at the Tap House. My car was hit in the parking lot and is being towed to the shop."

i grin anxiously at what I hear. I slowly imagine picking her up naked and my erection reacts by hardening and lengthening more than before.

Laura says, "Uhhh....Hello...Jerry? Are you still there?"

My thoughts are interrupted by her sexy voice. I reply, "Oh, sorry. I got distracted. I would be glad to pick you up. I must warn you though, I am driving naked right now. Should I get dressed before I pick you up?"

"Really? Please tell me you are serious! That is exactly what I need after the horrendous day that I have endured. Please don't change anything. I can't wait! I will be waiting for you!"

I take my time driving to the Tap House lightly caressing and stroking my cock to stay erect fully. I arrive and pull into the parking lot. I see Laura standing against the building by the back exit wearing her sexy black miniskirt, red tank top, and black pumps. My cock hardens at the sight. She smiles as she sees my truck.

I pull through the parking lot and turn the truck so that the passenger side door is facing her and the truck is facing the exit.

She walks to the passenger side, opens the front door, and jumps in with her eyes focused upon my erection. She grabs my right arm and pulls me to her and plants her lips upon mine. She kisses me with a hungry and raw passion. My hard cock pulsates and jumps with my heartbeat. She reaches down and grasps my penis, giving it a few slow strokes. I audibly moan with pleasure from her soft stroking.

Laura interrupts my pleasure saying abruptly, "Jerry, I appreciate the ride, but...there is one more favor I need of you."

She could ask me for anything and I would agree. Any naked man with an erection that is seeping out precum is a man without a defense. "Anything you want is yours Laura!"

"Thanks Jerry! I owe you!" I see Laura look to the exit door and wave. I look to who she is waving to and I am stunned! It is her Mom Linda, and she is walking fast towards my truck!

"Is that your Mom? Oh my...wait...she is your favor?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind. Your cock seems excited to see her. Trust me, Mom will love it too!"

Well, I didn't have much time to panic since Linda was opening the truck door now. Laura let go of my rock hard dick, opened her door and just offered the front seat to her Mom! Laura insists on getting in the back seat and and her Mom Linda readily agreed. Laura jumped in the back seat and moves over to sit behind me so she could see her Mom's reaction to seeing me nude with my erection very obvious.

Linda climbs into my truck slowly as she wasn't used to getting into a raised 4-wheel drive truck with running boards. she was wearing a black miniskirt, a v-neck cleavage-baring blouse with black heels. She is looking really good! She buckles up and checks her skirt for modesty sake, and then looks to me saying, "Jerry, I so appreciate you picking us up so..." Her eyes get BIG and her mouth drops open.

I nervously say, "Linda, very good to see you again." She doesn't take her eyes off of my cock. She replies, "The pleasure is ALL MINE!"

Laura interrupts her Mom's lustful stare, "Well Mom, you have been asking about the possibility of hiring Jerry to do some nude chores for you. You never thought about him being your naked taxi driver!"

Linda looks back to Laura and finally looks into my eyes briefly before looking back down to my cock. I smell liquor on her breath so I know she has been drinking. She doesn't appear drunk, but probably buzzing. Linda states to me, "Umm....Jerry, I need a list of things you are willing to do for me naked with the dollar amount needed."

Laura says, "Jerry, do you mind if Mom touches you to sample what she may be paying for soon?"

I look to Laura and back to Linda. "Let me get on the road and out of this parking lot." I put my truck into drive, get us safely onto the freeway, and glance over to see both of them staring at my throbbing erection. I say, "Only if she wants to. I would be fine with it. As far as a list and the amounts for nude service, we can discuss that. If there is anything you would like me to do, let me know and we can discuss it. Sound good?"

Linda looks up and meets my eye briefly before I return it to the road. She points to my precum leaking dick and asks, "So...You don't mind if I touch you...there?"

I look to her pointing finger hopefully knowing what she wants, as it is the same thing that I want. I say, "I don't mind a bit."

As I say this, Laura reaches her hand up between the seats, grasps my cock softly, and strokes it up and down a few times. I moan as her hand moves up and down. It feels so good! Laura withdraws her hand after about three good strokes, as Linda reaches over to my lap and softly caresses my firm and leaking penis. She sighs and takes a firmer grip, slowly she proceeds to stroke it up and down, up and down, up and down. I let out a gasp knowing it is my main crush's Mom stroking my dick, and she is an expert at handjobs. Linda continues to stroke me a few more times and says, "Jerry, you have a very nice cock, so firm and big. Please tell me that you will be very discreet." She brings her fingers up to my leaking helmet tip, collects a copious amount of precum, and brings her fingers to her mouth. She tastes my precum and smiles.

I reply, "Linda, I am extremely discreet. Nobody hears what I do except those that participate."

She looks at me with lust in her eyes. "We are going to have some fun. Take me home."

"Yes ma'am, next stop, your house."

Linda leans over and engulfs my 7" cock in one plunge. Her lips clamp down on the base of my cock and her tongue is massaging the sides up and down, back and forth. Her right hand captures my balls and carefully and softly pulls up on them to rub her cheek. The sensation of the blowjob and ball rub by Linda while Laura watches and playfully rubbed my left ear is almost too intense. I had to focus on driving to keep from wrecking. I am so close to cumming! Linda pulls off of my cock and licks my cockhead one more time as she raises her head away from my lap. Her left hand strokes me a few more times as she looks at me wth a lustful stare.

Linda says, "Jerry, I am going to truly enjoy employing you to help me around the house. We truly need a lot of help around the house! Don't we need his help Laura?"

Laura answers, "Yes. We need a lot of help around the house. Especially when Dad is out of town on business."

I smile and relish the fantastic opportunities that looks to be coming my way in the very near future. I say, "it will truly be my pleasure to work part-time for you all."

We arrive at their house and Linda licks her hand and reaches over and strokes my cock a few more times. She collects a bit of precum on her finger tips and licks it off. Linda says, "If my husband wasn't home right now, I would have you come in. He leaves tomorrow evening for five days. Are you available tomorrow night?"

"Oh, believe me, I am available! What time do you want me here?"

"Come up here around 6:30pm. Wear whatever you want. You will be naked soon after you arrive. If you are ever uncomfortable with anything, you let me know. I want us all to enjoy it!"

"I will see you tomorrow at 6:30pm!"

(To be continued...)

Please give me some feedback. I am enjoying writing and plan to get more active in submitting more erotica in the near future. Thanks!