All Comments on 'Nude Dude - The Beginning'

by BuckNutter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
QwertoQwertoalmost 3 years ago

I love it, please write more. I like how he play with his butt. Nice detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like where this is going but do more of exposed and embarrassing feel, situations like skinny dipping or streaking or clothes lost or taken

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the bi aspect so far. It would be great if he gets fucked by his friend while the two women watch

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 2 years ago

Good story line, but you need an editor. Multiple singular / plural mistakes. I'd like to emphasize, the story is interesting and flowed well. The situations were plausible, which added a kick of reality. But the grammar mistakes are like potholes in the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First you asked what we’d do with you. Replay your own stories in real life.

Now, Nude Dude. Loved it, you can go in a lot of directions from here. I’d go in every one of them with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad this didn’t continue. Other chances for public exposure: at a local community pool or YMCA. The changing rooms at a clothing store. At a party or restaurant after getting something spilt on his clothes. On a hike in the forest. Getting locked out at a hotel while going for ice. A skimpy Halloween costume. The list is endless.

mar33mar336 months ago

love it! Waiting for more :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckNutter@BuckNutter
Love erotica and have begun writing some of my own. Looking to share some true-to-life experiences and some combining with fantasy mixed in. I love communicating with others and sharing fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES