All Comments on 'Nude for School'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awful..... Really...

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Well written

Very well written, 5 star work.

I just hate the context. Its, and I don't write this lightly, Evil. And predictably short sighted from the perspective of the majority of the characters. Random event or non event gives all females overwhelming power over sex while males get nothing.

... /waits for other shoe to drop

/prays for some human decency

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 7 years agoAuthor
Chillax

Don't worry. All the abused males get their revenge by summoning the dark powers of a sentient universe to swallow the Earth into itself, take away Sex Magic, and turn everyone into half-human monsters.

It's a win/win, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought that it was actually a good story line. Why should men be the dominant species and why couldn't only women have magic in an alternative universe? I hope that there is a next chapter!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Addendum

Long day of work helps with perspective. Just wanted to be clear

I don't mean that enjoying the fantasy or possibly even the reality of such happenings is necessarily the big E. More so that society's acceptance that because there is this overwhelming power, that it should be used in torturous ways because it can be as the mainstream. I really hope that it is both not true and not necessary or even reasonable to retaliate for male domination to have it be universally accepted that rather than having those with powers learn self discipline, its better to just enslave and torture monkey those without.

masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
What the fuck.

Am I in the non consent category? Please tag correctly. Rape is rape.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, yes

Yes, I realized this was in the wrong category, and I've already submitted for changes. Should switch over in a couple days.

bearsladybearsladyover 7 years ago
Well done

An excellent representation of a 3rd wave feminist heaven. A well written, totally horrifying tale....and that's coming from a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong as a feminist

Men are better in every way. That is why we they are better than us females. You should just accept that and get over it.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 7 years agoAuthor
Huh

You know, six+ years of writing Sex Mage World stories, and I've never been accused of feminism before. : P

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loving it

I am absolutely loving your stories!

they're scary as hell and a seriously good to read. thank you💋

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 4 years ago
Thought Provoking

I agree with previous commenter.

Scary, but a great thought exercise

wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Loved it

I love this 'sex magic' world, it's the kind of idea that's so great I wish I'd thought of it. And the individual stories are very well written. I like to hope that if this really happened women wouldn't be quite so wholesale evil as you depict - after all men held the balance of power for most of history (still do) and they're not quite so terrible as this. But then, perhaps the message there is that power corrupts. Your world doesn't just reverse the balance of power between mean and women, it massively magnifies it to the point where men are utterly helpless and women omnipotent. Ultimate power, so ultimate corruption.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of that, it certainly makes for a fun and sexy fantasy world for those into female domination / male submission.

Couple of things I'd like to see, and maybe these are covered in other stories or wherever - I'd love to see a timeline of when this sex magic thing all began and when each story is set. Even if it was as simple as a story list in order with a date next to each, that would be helpful.

The other thing is just a personal preference... I'd love to see an explanation for what happened. Was it some kind of natural phenomenon? Did somebody achieve the power and deliberately spread it, somehow? Is it meant to be a mutation? Did a Goddess get bored one day and snap her fingers? Or was it an intervention by the infamous "Magic Space Bats?"

I get that exploring the cause isn't necessarily something that's important to you or even relevant to the stories - they're about the result, not the cause. But just on a personal note, things like that are fascinating to me.

Anyway, well done story and well done world. I'm loving it. 5 Stars.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 4 years agoAuthor
Deep Lore

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words! I'm glad you've enjoyed the story, if you have, and if you haven't, eh, plenty of other great stories on Lit. :P

@wistan - You got questions, I got answers!

Here is the link to the Table of Contents on my blog, which features all the stories listed here on Lit, as well as a big chunk more. Answers to you questions are in various Lore Articles listed in each of the sections.

https://sexmagesandotherstrangeness.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html

The Origin and Timeline of the SMW has shifted around some over the years. Everything under the first Sex Mage section is the canon as of this writing. The current origin myth is addressed in the Dellissa's World section. The Crossover Timeline details the original canon (and alternative ideas I had before settling on it). Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of these stories were ultimately heartwarming if a little disturbing, but this one went straight into child abuse and torture. I'd have killed myself in that position.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 2 years agoAuthor

A lot of people did.

E3_SierraE3_Sierra4 months ago

I am surprised that there have not been mass suicides. Sure the females can stop it, but only if they realize what is happening. Ok so they stop it. That would require males to be monitored 24/7. Or the use of magic to prevent it. Maybe if enough of the male population dies, to the point of an extinction level event, these women might be a bit more understanding when the remaining males are locked up and bred to keep the species alive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous