Nude for School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother, Margot, made some money through online sale of her crafts, but she had no problem with her husband being out all day, if it earned them more money. It was not like he could hide anything from her, after all, and she could reach him with her magic from miles away if she needed to.

As Jet came inside, he took a minute to calm down. Even after his orgasm, a few more women had zapped him with teases the rest of the way home. His balls no longer ached, but every jolt had set his heart racing.

"How was school, dear?" said Margot, calling him from the kitchen.

"Humiliating!" Jet said. "I can't believe all the teachers agreed to this!"

"They know it's a valuable lesson. Not just for you, but for all the boys at school." Margot came out, drying her hands on a hand towel, and looked him over. The petite woman, with red horn-rimmed glasses, a simple blouse and long skirt, and curly mouse-brown hair didn't look particularly imposing. But she was the most powerful Sex Mage Jet had ever known. Not that he had much to compare her to, to be fair.

She raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. "Well, I wouldn't say your little punishment hasn't had its perks, hmm? You came twice today!" She frowned. "Guess it's not much of a punishment, huh?"

Jet fumed. "One wasn't a real orgasm! It felt awful, and then they did that head-rub thing, and it hurt! These two girls, they did it in front of everyone, and they were all laughing!"

"Did you thank those girls?"

"What?"

"They helped you to release some semen. Every drop a woman allows you to release is a blessing. You should have thanked them."

"They forced me, and they were bullies! If the other students hadn't been there, they probably would have kicked the shit out of me!"

"If I made a boy cum, and he didn't thank me profusely for it, I would probably want to kick him, too. Although I'd only do that if he tried to get violent. Not that he'd succeed, of course."

Jet looked at her helplessly. "You'd make him thank you, even after you tortured and humiliated him in front of everybody?"

Margot nodded sagely. "Especially then. Because it is important that people see that this is the way things are now. Women have all the power now. Men must bow to us. It is in their best interest to ingratiate themselves to us. Those girls didn't really hurt you, they just played with you a little. A bit rough, perhaps, but they clearly didn't mean to actually harm you." She smiled. "They probably did it because they like you."

She paused and Jet could feel the whispers of her magic in his mind. "Now, this other girl. Hmm. Oh, she's a cutie! Wait, Olga? That's Lillian's daughter! Haha, I didn't recognize her with the died hair!" She chuckled. "Well, she definitely likes you! And I'd have never guessed she was that good with her hands. Lillian must have taught her some of her old tricks!"

"I thanked her," said Jet, blushing at his mother's brazen investigation of his sexual memories.

"Good, Jet. At least you have some sense. But I must insist you do the right thing, and thank those girls who helped you earlier."

"They didn't help me!" Jet insisted. Then he gasped and his body trembled, as a wave of mystic pressure emanated from his mother, pressure that concentrated on his still hard penis, squeezing it, coaxing it even harder. Jet let out a soft moan, and his hands tried to grip his cock as it swelled until the veins bulged along its length. The nerves of his cock almost tingled with sensitivity and the desperate need to be touched.

Margot watched her son helplessly try to grab himself, increasing the pressure both inside and out, until the boy's legs shook, and he couldn't stand anymore. Jet sank to his knees, overwhelmed in the arousing aura of his own mother.

She crossed her arms and seemed to loom over him. "Jet, if you cannot show gratitude to every woman who helps you gain release, then perhaps you do not deserve any release."

Jet's eyes widened and his head shook, letting out a breathless, "No!"

"Do you want me to seal your climaxes?" she said. "Do you want me to take away the one thing your body needs so that you won't go crazy? Hmm?"

"No!" Jet breathed, squirming in place, helpless to stop his hands from clawing at the invisible barrier that blocked them from his cock.

"Most women levying this kind of punishment will block the man's orgasm first, and keep it sealed for days, for weeks, for months at a time," Margot continued. "I allowed you the possibility of release, because part of this lesson is to make you realize that the only key to your salvation is women. Men can no longer depend on their own power to relieve their need, not when women can take it from you with just a thought. Only women can truly grant you mercy from the madness of your own body and mind. If you are to survive in this world, you need to learn how to ingratiate yourself to women, and make yourself useful to them, so they will want to take care of you."

Jet let out a quaking moan as the pressure reached a point where he couldn't even stay kneeling. He fell back on his ass and writhed at her feet. He gasped his next words, "Okay! Okay! Please! I'm sorry! I'll th-thuh—I'll thank them! Please, stop!"

The pressure lessened instantly. Margot eased him down from the maddening arousal, quickly, but gently, to avoid the recoil of a sudden shut off.

"Very good," said Margot, letting her arms fall to her sides, and smiling softly at her boy. "Do you want to call them now? Or would you prefer to do it at school tomorrow?" She paused, then held up a hand before he could answer. "Nevermind, silly question. Of course, you will do it at school, where everyone can see."

Jet took a minute to catch his breath, and winced at the fresh ache in his balls. Whatever tension had been relieved from his one-and-a-half orgasms, Margot's intense pressure spell, the "Hard Attack" as some called it, had almost fully restored his need. If he'd been permitted another orgasm just now, he'd have likely burst just as hard as he had, not an hour ago, from Olga's fingers.

Margot crouched down, and pat her son's forehead, wiping away the light sheen of sweat that had formed. "I know you hate this, Jet. I know it's tough for you that I do this. But I am doing this for a reason. You don't appreciate it now, but you will soon."

Jet swallowed, and despite how fucked up it was that his mother had just tormented him through his cock, her tender, matronly caress was a comfort. "Mom," he said in a low voice. "Could you please, um, at least let me go soft? Please? It was bad enough being nude, but, everyone kept thinking I'm this huge pervert, and that you and I had, um, that kind of relationship."

Margot let out a small sigh, and smiled sympathetically, petting his hair a few more times. "People will think what they want to think. They will learn, in time. All women are just going to have to deal with the fact that their power extends to their sons, their brothers, their fathers, whether they want it to or not. It isn't deviance to acknowledge that, it's just dealing with reality."

She looked back at his penis, still throbbing, sensing the tension like a humming in her mind's ear, like a glow in her mind's eye. She smirked. "And no, I will not let you go soft. You will stay hard for the duration of this punishment."

"But-!"

Margot put a finger to his lips, silencing him without having to use magic. "I told you, everything I do is for a reason. Never feel ashamed of your erection. It is the conduit of your power. It is the tool through which you will make yourself useful to women, and what makes you desirable to them." She chuckled, and lightly tapped the side of his head. "Well, that and the naughty part of your mind. The two work in tandem."

Jet nodded and blushed. He'd never really considered it that way, before. He'd begun to think his penis was just a curse, a target, through which he could only know suffering at the hands of evil women. He hadn't considered it was also his salvation.

His mother caught these thoughts and laughed. "Well, it's all in how you look at it, of course. But, for example, there is a practical reason to keep you hard. The magic heals and restores you when it's active, and the spell is powered by your arousal, even something as simple as an ordinary erection. Your punishment is to be naked, and that includes no footwear. While the effect is minor since it is a small effect, just having a couple simple spell conditions on you while you are hard, provides a small healing ambiance for your body. It's to protect your feet from being cut or scraped or bruised as you walk around barefoot. If you're really pent up with an active tease spell on you, you could probably run across rough gravel and hot coals and be fine. Eventually your feet will toughen up naturally, but this keeps you protected in the meantime."

She smiled brightly, and raised her hands in a ta-da motion. "See? I'm not a total bitch, am I?"

"No, Mom. Um, thank you."

She pat his head again. "You're learning already! Now then, dinner will be ready soon, and your father should be home in half an hour or so. Go upstairs and get started on your homework. You're going to have a busy day tomorrow." So saying, she stood and went back to the kitchen.

Jet, feeling a little dazed over the exchange, shook his head and got to his feet. His penis wagged as he moved, and he flushed a little thinking about it. He'd never even considered that the permanent-erection spell was for his benefit. His mother was certain right about the healing side-effects. As an older mother, she'd been approaching fifty when the magic had first arrived. Just three years ago, her hair had been mostly grey and slowly thinning, she'd had distinct wrinkles on her face, and she'd had some pudge on her thighs and belly that no amount of exercise seemed to get rid of.

In just three short years with the magic, the wrinkles had receded, her hair had been fully restored to its natural color and thickness, and she'd almost entirely trimmed off the stubborn fat. She was fifty-two, and looked almost thirty again. Jet had seen the beginnings of similar effects in other older women who embraced their power, but his mother clearly practiced her gifts with great frequency. Mostly on her husband, and now a little on her son, but Jet figured she had to be getting energy from elsewhere, too. She could be cock teasing half the town nightly, and no one would even know it was her. Such was the miracle, and unfairness, of Sex Magic.

Margot's voice called out from the kitchen. "As much as I am flattered by your admiration of my youth, it would behoove you to stop thinking about me being a slut, and start on your homework!"

Jet jumped in surprise, and dashed to his room, his mother's chuckling following him.

FIVE

Despite the throbbing of his cock, Jet managed to get a full night's rest. His mother had sent him off with a smile, but a stern reminder of what he had to do today: thank the girls who had bullied him yesterday. If he failed to do so, then she really would block his orgasms. He didn't relish either thought, but she'd given him a lot to think about. He wasn't ready to throw himself at the feet of every woman he saw, but he found himself a little less embarrassed at having to spend the day nude. Surely, by now, the novelty had already worn out, and by the end of the week, people probably wouldn't even pay him much mind. A few teases here and there, but nothing he couldn't handle.

Still, as he neared the specially designated campus for the eighteen and nineteen your old students, his heart began to race a bit. Such thoughts were all well and good, but as he saw other students and staff heading towards the building, some girls still pointing and laughing, and some guys even chuckling, Jet felt the blush return to his cheeks. He tried to steel himself, and entered the building, heading straight for a pair of lockers several halls down from his own.

Jeannette was sleepily grumbling some complaint as she rooted through her locker. Next to her, Sisty was leaning against her own locker door, maintaining that ever-present disaffected look that her face seemed to be locked in. Students around them noticed Jet approaching the girls, and everyone hushed, watching intently.

Jeannette didn't notice Jet's approach just yet, and while Sisty was looking in his general direction, she did not choose to focus her gaze on him until he came a stop a few feet before her. She finally flicked her gaze directly at the nude boy, locking eyes with him, which made Jet gulp nervously. Sisty reached over and pat Jeanette's side. The statuesque blond turned and stood tall, her curly pigtails contrasting her imposing figure. Jet gulped again as she looked down at him, one eyebrow cocked.

"Um, uh, please accept my apology," said Jet. He made a small bow. "Thank you for the orgasm you gave me yesterday."

Jeannette's grin returned, and she chuckled. "You should have thanked us when you had the chance, nature boy. Now you're just asking for trouble." She started to reach for him, and Jet flinched back, but Sisty put a hand out and stopped her.

The raven-haired girl stared at jet for a moment, then extended her leg a few inches, presenting her foot to him, clad in black mary janes. "Kiss it," she said. "Kiss it, and thank me properly."

"Aw, but I want to play with him some more!" Jeannette said with a pout.

"Later," Sisty said flatly.

Jet let out a slightly shaky breath, then got down on his hands and knees. He moved to cup her foot, then looked up at her hesitantly, uncertain. Sisty made a single, brief nod, and Jet delicately cupped her foot, and kissed the toe of her shoe. "Thank you, Sisty. Thank you for your blessing of release."

He turned to Jeannette, who now seemed all the more imposing from this angle. Jeannette let out a grunt of laughter, and presented her sneaker-clad foot. Jet repeated the ritual, cupping her foot and kissing the toe of her shoe. "Thank you, Jeannette. Thank you for—"

She yanked her foot away, laughing, and said, "Yeah, yeah, you don't have to be so melodramatic." Jet wasn't sure, but for just a second, he thought he saw a slight blush across her cheeks.

Jet started to stand, but Sisty leaned forward and placed a hand on his back. She didn't push, but his mother's spells ensured that just the presence of her hand was an immovable restraint, holding him in place as though he were pinned under a boulder. Sisty leaned down and whispered in his ear, her warm breath tickling him in a way that made him shiver. "You will make it up to me later," she said.

Jet nodded quickly, dreading what she meant by that. But Sisty seemed satisfied for the moment, and she stood up, letting him go. Just to be safe, Jet waited until he was sure the two girls were walking away, before getting back to his feet.

Claps and cat calls and whistles sounded, and Jet flushed in humiliation as he realized the whole exchanged had been recorded by several girls at once, either in video or picture form. Several guys watching the scene looked either embarrassed for Jet or relieved for him. And a few, he noticed, even looked jealous!

"You looked super sexy on your knees like that!" said one girl.

"Maybe I should smack his dick around some, maybe he'll kiss my feet!" said another.

"Dude, you have no idea how easy you just got off!" said one of the guys.

"In both ways!" said another girl, and laughter erupted around him.

Jet, his blush back in full force, just hung his head, and started walking to his own locker, his cock happily wagging ahead of him. He was almost there, passing by the girl's restroom, when suddenly, the restroom door flew open, and two sets of female arms grabbed him, hauling him inside like some kind of girl-shaped trapdoor spider.

"Hey!" shouted Jet, absolutely helpless to fend off his assailants. Before he could get a good look at them, one of the two girls slipped a blindfold over his eyes, while the other held his arms back from behind. "Hey, stop!" he yelled, heart pounding, only for the girl to then slip another strap around his head, gagging him.

He struggled mightily, but even though he'd seen enough of a glimpse of the girls to know they were smaller and slimmer than him, attempting to fight their grip was like trying to break titanium shackles. The two girls manhandled him with such ease, Jet was certain they would have dislocated his arms if they were any less gentle.

As it was, they yanked off his backpack and dragged him into one of the bathroom stalls, sitting him on the toilet. One girl held him down, while the other started tying his limbs with rope. Jet struggled, even knowing it was useless, as the second girl spent a couple of minutes weaving some complicated web around him. When she was done, the first girl let go, and the two appraised their handiwork. Jet was thoroughly bound, able to wiggle around, but there was no escaping his bindings. His legs were tied so that his feet were off the ground, bent back so that they hugged the sides of the bowl. His arms were spread out, tied to the sides of the stall, either around the walls, or to the support bars if this was the disabled's seat. He was also bound across the chest, tied to the cold metal pipes that pumped in the water.

Jet moaned loudly, struggling in place, his penis just about the only thing free to move. This, too, they decided to bind. One of the girls started wrapping a thin cloth strap around his genitals, looping behind his balls and over the base of his cock, then looping around the balls, and the root of his cock separately, then forming an X to separate the testicles. This bind was cinched tight, and Jet yelped, feeling the restraint restrict the blood flow. Blood pumped in easily, but its escape was restricted, forcing his penis to darken and swell with internal pressure, the veins bulging. One girl grasped his cock, then decided to slacken the bind just a bit, so the pressure didn't hurt quite as much.

However, the other girl began to stick strange, cool pads against his organ, two along the shaft, one on the testicles, and another on the head. A few more binds, rubber bands this time, were slipped over the pads, holding them in place. There was then some plastic clicking, and suddenly Jet felt a powerful, sharp tingle, a tight vibration deep in the muscle of his cock, that lit up every nerve. It was not the intense pleasure of a phantom tease spell, but an electric pulse that took his breath away. He huffed through his nose, nostrils flaring, as the pulse intensified in time with more clicking.

They had strapped an electro-stim device onto him and cranked it up to full power! Jet writhed and screamed into his gag. Both girls giggled, took pictures with their phones, and then paused when they heard the bell to announce classes were starting. The girls leaned forward and kissed Jet's cheeks, one on each side, and with a final giggle, left him to suffer.

SIX

Twenty long minutes went by, his cock jerking under the electrical assault. The feelings were intense, pleasurable yet painful, in such a combination that he couldn't quite achieve orgasm, even as it brought him close. Combined with the restricting bind, Jet was certain this would be doing damage to him if it went on too long. He could only pray the magic was protecting him sufficiently enough.

They couldn't possibly just leave him like this, could they? Surely every teacher on campus, every woman in the surrounding block, they could sense this happening to him, right? Was it because the stimulation wasn't magical, it somehow muffled the signals? No, that made no sense, women could sense a man's penis just from being hard, regardless of what was happening to it. And their ability to "see" a man in their mind through his cock meant they could all see exactly what was happening if they wished.