Nude for School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why—" Jet was cut off with a gasp. How was she so damn good with her hands? Her fingers alone were coaxing him to another climax.

"Because women are cunts, and I want to spoil their fun," said Olga in a low voice. Then she leaned down and Jet's eyes popped wide open as her mouth closed around his penis head, and she sucked him hard, digging her tongue against the sweet spot just below the head. Jet's hands flew out and grabbed her, one hand on her shoulder, the other clasping the back of her head. He could not actually push her away, or pull her forward, of course, but her gripped her as tightly as the magic would allow, as he burst hard right in her mouth. He gasped and bucked, trying to thrust, but held against the wall by her grip.

When he was finished, she pulled off him delicately, and spit his load out onto the grass. Jet was a little surprised she was able to contain it all. She smiled up at him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Hope that eases some morning tension," she said.

Breathless, Jet nodded. "Th-thank you... again..." He motioned to the wad of cum now soaking into the ground. "I'm, uh, sorry..."

"For what?"

"You didn't have to suck me if, you know, you don't like the taste," he said.

She shrugged. "I don't, but I didn't want you spraying it on me. It's alright, it's not terrible or anything." She smirked. "You could even say I've gotten used to it."

Jet's brow furrowed at that, but Olga waved him off. "Well, see you in class," she said.

"Wait!" He said, catching up to her. Thankfully, the newly nude students were still taking the majority of the attention away from him, so he wasn't stopped and interrupted constantly by the teasing girls. Olga looked up at him as they walked in together. "Well, uh, I seriously owe you now," he said. "What can I do? Do you want me to, um..."

Olga smiled. "You know, I have been thinking about that a lot, but truthfully, you don't have to do anything. Making you spurt is its own reward."

Jet chuckled a bit. "I'm flattered, but I don't believe that for a second," he said.

Olga chuckled with him. "You're learning the ways of women well. But no, you don't have to do anything sexual for me. I won't make you. Just," she paused, then frowned. "Well, I'll think of something. I'm sure there's a task a strapping young man like yourself can help me with."

Jet frowned in a bit of confusion as he stopped at his locker, and watched her go off to hers. He'd be seeing her again in a couple minutes in their first class anyway. Sighing, he opened his locker, and start shuffling his books between it and his backpack. He closed his locker, only to jump as he saw Sisty leaning up against the locker next to him, having slid into place while his view was blocked by the door.

"Um, h-hi Sisty," he said. The way she coolly gazed at him made him think he should be bowing. He resisted the urge. Instead he glanced around. "Um, where's Jeanette?"

"Busy," she said.

Jet could only imagine what one of the other nude boys was going through right then. "Well," he said. "I guess you two aren't actually attached at the hip."

Sisty offered what might have been the ghost of a smirk. "Funny guy," she said. She glanced down the hallway, where Olga had gone. She'd already gotten out of sight. Sisty glanced back to him. "I wouldn't get too attached to her."

Jet looked at her confused for a moment, before realizing who she was talking about. "Why not? She's the only female I know right now who's being nice."

Sisty's face somehow looked disapproving despite not noticeably shifting. "Shame on you. Half the school helped you spurt your goo everywhere yesterday."

Jet swallowed nervously at her gaze. "Only after tormenting me first," he said.

"Such a fragile young man," she said, her tone as dull as before, but tinged with condescension.

Jet took a breath. "Look, Sisty, I don't want trouble with you. If you're here for me to pay you back, okay, but—"

Sisty looked to the side and held up a hand dismissively. "I'm not interested in you. Jeanette thought you'd be fun, but frankly, you buckled under way too quickly for my taste. The other boys will be a bit more of a challenge, I think."

She stood up from her lean, turned to Jet, then reached her hand up. With a single finger against his chest, she shoved him up against his locker, none to gently. Jet winced as he banged against the metal surface, and felt her fingernail bite into his skin. She sighed. "So pathetic," she said. "I suppose you'd have a better chance if your mother made you able to actually push back. But then, you boys are utterly helpless against the magic, so I suppose the details don't matter." She offered that ghost of a smirk again. "Just ask Olga."

With that, she turned and walked away, swaying her ass provocatively as she went. Jet was too confused to notice, however, wondering just what her last words meant. When he got to class, he endured the handful of pinches and slaps to his ass, and the teasing remarks of the girls with some good humor. He kept glancing to Olga the whole period, but she never glanced back, and left the moment the bell rang.

As Jet was about to leave the room, Ms Bauer called to him. "A moment, please, Jethro." Jet looked to her nervously, but went over, standing before her. The older woman smiled with bemusement, her gaze lingering on his ever-hard cock. Jet wasn't sure if it was self-consciousness on his part, or some subtle trick of the magic, but his cock twitched and throbbed as she looked at it. She leaned back in her seat, long legs crossed, hair tied back in a ponytail, and steepled her fingers, looking him over appraisingly.

"Um, yes?" he said. She looked at him for another moment, and he swore he felt tingles across his cock, making it flex in the air. "Um..."

"Olga spoiled you early today, I see," said Ms Bauer.

"Um, yes Miss," he said.

"That girl," she said with a sigh. "Such a little punk."

"I'm sorry, Miss, but you did say the girls could do whatever they want to me," he said. "She was just doing what she felt like."

"Yes, I'm sure she was," said Bauer.

"Is there a, uh, a problem?" said Jet.

"Hmmmm," Bauer said thoughtfully. "I suppose not." She frowned and looked at Jet's cock some more. "With the other boys now taking some of the heat off you, I suppose it's not a real concern. I was debating adding another little spell on you. I think your mother would approve."

"Um, spell?" said Jet. He gave her a nervous look. "I think I have enough on me, yeah?"

"Not nearly as many as you could," said Bauer with a chuckle. "I was going to do a little trick that would increase your semen production. Then you'd have a full load for the girls to enjoy pretty much any time." She chuckled. "Of course, if I was the one who set the original punishment conditions, I wouldn't be letting you cum at all. You'd be blocked for a year straight!"

Even as he felt dread at this concept, his cock flexed at the thought. Ms Bauer smirked at the sight, and said, "But your mother insisted the girls be allowed to make you cum if they wanted, and since most of them don't have their magic, it's not like they could undo a block themselves. Your dear mother spoils you as well, in her own way."

"I guess I'm lucky?" Jet ventured, not sure what to say.

"Too lucky," said Ms Bauer. "Why, this is barely a punishment at all!" Ms Bauer reached forward, and tapped his penis tip. Jet gasped as he felt a little jolt of pleasure tingle through his cock, then funnel into his testicles, where he felt a warm pulsing for a few moments. When it was over, his balls felt suddenly quite tight. "There. I just refilled your reservoir. You've got a full load again. Any time you blow your load on campus, I'll refill it again. I think that's a fair compromise, instead of putting any more permanent conditions on you."

Jet blinked in surprise. "What? But, Miss, please, I—ah!" He shivered as he felt a tingle trace the ridge of his penis head, sending sharp little jolts of pleasure that made him jerk and gasp.

"Run along now," said Ms Bauer. "My next class is about to start."

Students were already funneling into the classroom, a few girls still giggling at Jet's display. The tingling kept going for a few moments, before the teacher released it so he could walk again, and he hastily left the room. As he did, he nearly bumped into another of the nude guys, Peter if he remembered right, and several girls burst out laughing, making a crack about penis fencing. Mortified, both guys avoided eye contact and hastily got past each other, Jet practically power walking to his next class.

NINE

At lunch, Olga sat down across from Jet again. Matthias was no where to be found, having apparently decided Jet was too risky to associate with. Olga smiled at him and said, "How's it going? Been easier today?"

The two saw Peter being dragged off by several girls for some mischief, with the other two nude boys being teased and tickled by even more girls. One of the guys was being manhandled by Jeannette, as Sisty and a few others watched, and Jet made a silent prayer for the guy.

"Not bad so far," Jet admitted. "The girls seem much more interested in the other guys. Only got about three dozen ass slaps and one tease. This one girl made lay down and hump her foot while her friend sat on my face."

"It's tough being a guy with sex appeal, huh?" said Olga.

"Yeah," he said. He shifted in his seat.

"You okay?"

"Ms Bauer built all my, um, cum back up," he said. "So even though I came twice today, I'm already back to full."

Olga blinked at him, then ducked her head under the table to see. His balls looked more swollen than even this morning! She sighed and sat back up, elbows on the table, and bit hard into her sandwich. Chewing forcefully, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. Swallowing hard, she said, "Fucking cunts."

"Hey, not so loud," said Jet, looking around nervously.

Olga sighed. "I'm sorry. I really want to help you. But there isn't shit I can do."

Jet offered a hesitant smile. "Well, maybe when you get your own Sex Magic, I can be your sub? Taken guys usually get left alone, right?"

Olga paused, looked at him, and frowned. "Yeah. Right."

Jet frowned back and gave her a curious look. "Sorry, I guess that was presumptuous of me."

"No, no. I'd do it. It's just..." she seemed to search for the right words, then shook her head. "Forget it. Let's just say even if I could get—I mean even if I had the magic, I couldn't do that."

Jet didn't miss the slip up. "What do you mean if you could?" he said. "All girls get the magic. I know you don't know when, but you will get it. Maybe we can make an arrangement. If I can't be your sub, we could do a favor exchange. You shield me from other girls, and—"

"Not gunna happen," said Olga, her tone dark.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. But, um, why not?"

"Because it can't."

"Okay." Jet hesitated, then said. "May I ask why?"

Olga looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then said, "If you aren't too pre-occupied, meet me after school out front again. You can repay me that favor."

Confused, Jet could only nod. Then both of them winced as they heard one of the other teased guys shriek as the girls around him did unspeakable things with feathers, giggling all the while. Jet's cock couldn't help but throb, and his magically refilled balls ached at the sight. As overwhelmingly intense as the experience had been, the primal male drives of his body could not deny that the experience of so many girls playing with him was amazing.

TEN

By the end of the day, Jet had remained relatively fortunate. He figured at least some of the girls probably felt they went overboard with him yesterday, and so were taking it relatively easy on him. Of course, that still meant a few more sudden strokes and slaps and pinches, and one girl putting him in a playful headlock while another squeezed his balls for an impromptu photo shoot, pretending they'd beaten him in a wrestling match.

He was therefore much more high energy when he met Olga at the bench after school got out. She grabbed his hand and started pulling him along as soon as he reached her. "We're going to my place," she said.

"Woah! Alright," he said. "Can you at least tell me what we'll be doing?"

"I have a confession to make, and I don't want to make it here," she said. "And my favor will be that I ask you not freak out from what I tell you."

"You know telling someone not to freak out is more likely to make them freak out, right?" said Jet.

"Just come along, please," she said. Then, with a light smirk, she added, "I can pull you by your cock if you'd prefer."

Jet let out a nervous chuckle. "No thank you," he said. "As nice as you are with your fingers, I can walk myself."

"Good," she said, and let go of his hand, letting him keep up on his own. Olga's house was half the distance of Jet's, but going to opposite way. A small, one-story domicile, with a modest yard, the house had a cozy look and feel to it. When Jet stepped inside, the furnishings were mostly earth tones on dark wood floors. No one else was home.

Olga guided Jet into her living room, in front of a set of bay windows. She closed the blinds and curtains, casting the room in shadow for a moment, before clicking on a couple lamps. She turned to Jet and let out a shaky breath, looking nervous.

Jet patiently waited as the two stood between the couch and the windows. Olga fiddled with the hem of her shirt, then took another breath, and pulled it off. Jet's eyes widened a bit as she then slid off her jeans, dropping them to her ankles. She slipped off her bra, letting her modest breasts free, and slid down her panties. She then stood, arms at her sides, hands curled into loose fists as she resisted the urge to cover herself. She looked down and to the side, not blushing, but not quite able to look him in the eyes.

Jet gulped. He'd never seen a woman naked in real life before. Olga was slim and pale-skinned, with delicate curves. Judging from her neatly trimmed pubes, she was naturally black-haired, meaning the blond streaks were the dyed parts his mother had referred to. She was not a super model by any means, but Jet felt his cock throb for her.

"Um," said Jet. "So, did you want me to, uh..." He took a step towards her.

She held up a hand. "No, I don't want you to. I just wanted you to see."

Jet smiled. "Well, um, thank you. But you don't have to. We're more than even already."

"That's not why I'm doing this," she said. Her hand drifted over to her crotch, and she gripped herself. Spreading her middle and ring fingers, she spread her vaginal lips apart as she opened her legs a few inches, as much as the waistband of her pants would allow. "I want you to see me, so you won't get the wrong idea from what I'm about to say."

Jet's cock flexed as he watched the nicest girl he knew display herself for him. With his balls still full, and his cock sensitive from so much attention over the past few days, he was a bit entranced. Olga smiled a bit at him, then moved her hand away, and leaned down, pulling her panties and pants back up.

Jet blinked and continued looking confused as she pulled her bra and shirt back on. "Okay," he said. "Well, I didn't freak out. You're very pretty. Um, sexy, even!"

Olga's smile widened a bit. "Thank you very much," she said. "But that's not the freak out part." She took a breath. "The freak out part is that I'm actually a boy."

Jet blinked. Then blinked again. Then took a step back. He opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again, then closed it again.

"Yeah, I know," said Olga. "I'll give you a minute to process that."

"A boy."

"Yep."

"But you have a—"

"Yes."

"And—"

"I mean... I mean, I'm never seen a naked transwoman before, but..."

"I'm not trans," said Olga. Then she paused and said, "Well, I mean, I am, obviously, but I didn't get the surgery." She cupped her breasts. "These aren't implants." She cupped her crotch. "I didn't get it cut off."

Jet just looked at her blankly. Olga sighed, and pointed to her right, towards the hallway. "Bathroom's down that way if you want to throw up and scour your dick with bleach or something."

Jet blinked a few more times and said, "Uh... no, no, I... uh..." he looked down at this cock, which would have been deflating if the Magic wasn't keeping it hard. He swallowed hard and looked back at her. "It's just... you're a guy..." he motioned towards his cock.

Olga nodded. "Why do you think I'm so good with my hands? Before Sex Magic, I used to jack off two to four times a day."

Jet looked at her, picturing her with a huge penis between her legs, stroking it delightfully. He shuddered. "Okay, no offense, but I think I need to leave." He started to turn, but Olga jumped forward and caught his arm. Even with the knowledge that she was a boy, her body was apparently still female enough to count, and her hand locked him in place.

"Jet, please wait," she said. "I'm sorry. I never planned on telling anyone about this."

"Look, I'm not a homophobe. I'm not. But I'm also not gay. And being jerked around by girls is one thing, but this..." he shuddered again. "Please let go of me."

"Not until I finish explaining," she said. Her brought her other hand up and clasped it over his arm, making a cuff with her two hands around his bicep. He wasn't going anywhere.

Jet took a breath, then said, "Okay." He turned back. "I won't run, I promise. But please let go of me."

Olga looked into his eyes, decided he was sincere enough, and let go. She motioned to the couch, and Jet sat on it hesitantly, backing himself into the corner of it. Olga sat on the other side, keeping her distance.

"First, for what it's worth, the transformation is pretty complete," said Olga. "I'm not gay. Or at least I wasn't when I was a guy. I was hardcore into girls. But I was turned into a girl, my tastes changed along with my body. And as you can see, I've got the complete package. No surgery, no weird deformities, I went from fully male to fully female. So for all intents and purposes, I really am a girl. A heterosexual girl. So, despite what I just told you, I want you to understand my attraction to you is as a woman to a man. My touching you is as a woman to man. It's just that I wasn't always a woman."

Jet let that sink in for a moment, then nodded. "Okay," he said. "I believe you." He looked her over. "So how did it happen? You said no surgeries. Is this like some kind of body-swap thing, or...?"

"Shape shifting," she said. "Down to the genetic level. I got myself tested, double-X chromosomes, menstrual cycle, ovaries, the works. I even think more like a woman. It's hard to describe, I mean, it's still mostly the same, but I find myself coming to different conclusions on things than I used to. Perceiving things a bit differently, in ways I never used to." She laughed. "I could probably revolutionize the neurosciences just from hands on experience."

Jet tried not to think about "hands-on" in a literal context as he said. "So, are you sure you're a boy at all then?" He paused, then said, "This isn't like some trippy new age reincarnation thing is it?"

"No, no, I know I dress kinda gothy, but I'm not one of those pagan/wiccan/wanna be occult girls," she said. "No, I was born as a male. Six months ago, before my Mom and I moved here, I was transformed into a female, using Sex Magic."

Jet's eyes boggled. "The Magic can do that?"

"Apparently," said Olga. "From what I've found out, it's an extremely rare gift that some exceptionally powerful women have. There's been dozens of people confessing to having their gender changed thanks to the services of these types of women. Unfortunately, they're so rare, I've never met a woman who could do it, and no one I've tried contacting online is anywhere near Germany. Even if I could make the trip to meet them, most people who use such a gift charge out the balls for it."