Nude in My Girlfriend's Pool Pt. 04

Story Info
Four friends get together for drinking, nudity, and fun!
1.7k words
4.49
17.7k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: You might want to read Nude in My Girlfriend's Pool Parts 1, 2 and 3 before you read this.)

By the time Lindsay and Ron had returned to Florida from their vacation in South Carolina, I had restocked their wine and spirits, straightened everything up inside and out, and made sure the pool (where I had been swimming in the nude while they were gone) was in pristine condition. I also turned the surveillance cameras Ron had strategically placed in the pool and patio area back on. Right after that, I texted them that I was going to take one last nude swim in their pool just in case Ron wanted another view.

He did. No sooner was my swimming done, then Ron had sent me the video he captured of me fingering my clit, tweaking my nipples, and, oh yes -- doing the back stroke nude in the pool. His email included an invitation for me and my friend Debbie, one of my most well-endowed girlfriends, to join him and Lindsay for drinks -- where else? -- at their house for a pool party the very next day. Never one to turn down an invitation to spend time with friends, I naturally accepted and texted Debbie, who enthusiastically accepted as well.

The next day, Debbie picked me up at my house and we made the short drive to Lindsay and Ron's. Debbie wore a button down pink cotton blouse and tight, very sheer, white shorts. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples showed right through her blouse. I wore a similarly styled yellow blouse (I rarely wear a bra) and a pair of similarly tight but not as sheer jeans short. It was ideal attire, given that the forecast for this particular summer night was no rain and temps in the low 90s.

No sooner was I in Debbie's car when she told me that her husband was not returning home from his business trip but had run off with another woman! Debbie said she felt hurt at first but had suspected something was up when her husband's business trips got longer and more frequent and sex with him had gotten more and more infrequent -- all of which explains why she had loosened up so much over the past few weeks.

Needless to say, Debbie now was having no regrets of having slowly dropped her prudish ways by getting drunk, swimming nude, and masturbating in front of a few male acquaintances of mine for cash. (You have read Nude in My Girlfriend's Pool Part 3 by now, right?)

Debbie wanted to know what to expect at Lindsay and Ron's party. I said, "I think we're going to have a few glasses of wine, some snacks and maybe go swimming. You did bring a swimsuit didn't you?"

A look of disappointment came over Debbie.

"You didn't?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "I didn't think I'd need one."

"So, let me get this straight. My friend Debbie, who I have known for years to be ultra conservative when it comes to modesty, is going to a pool party where there will probably be people from the neighborhood, the community -- all walks of life -- was planning on being nude in my girlfriend's pool?"

Debbie had a very awkward moment. "Well, um...since you put it that way, no."

I laughed loudly. "Gotcha! It's just going to be you, me, Ron and his wife, Lindsay. And Ron's already seen us both naked on cam, so I didn't bring a swimsuit either!"

Debbie took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "What a relief," she said. "For a minute there, I thought I wasn't going to have any fun."

When we arrived, Ron met us at the door. He was wearing a shorty bathrobe which was wide open to the waist and came up to the middle of his thighs. Very tan and fit for a man in his late 40s, Ron obviously worked out at the gym and spent a lot of time in the pool.

Lindsay was a petite blonde with a small bosom and very firm behind -- no doubt from all that bike riding around the neighborhood that she did every morning and those dance classes she taught at the Y. She was in the kitchen cutting up a watermelon and preparing a tray of snacks wearing nothing but a smile. Nude was the rule at her house. I was expecting Debbie to react to their lack of attire but she didn't act surprised at all.

Debbie and I each handed Ron a bottle of wine and thanked him for inviting us. Ron immediately put the wine in the fridge and moved behind the bar in their entrance area. "We'll save those bottles for another time. Today, we're doing shots of tequila. He lined up three shot glasses on the bar and filled them with excellent tequila.

"Cheers," he said, tossing his head back as he knocked down his shot in one gulp. Debbie and I did the same. "My head is spinning," said Debbie. "May I please have another?"

Ron poured us each another shot. Debbie downed hers in one gulp. I sipped mine slowly.

"Now, you both know we run a clothing optional home here," said Ron. "So if you want to take off your clothes..."

"I'd love to!" said Debbie, fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. "But my fingers don't seem to be working too good." Debbie was already plastered.

"Let me help you," I said.

I slowly undid Debbie's buttons, revealing her ample bosom. Then, I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down. Her lack of tan lines showed me that she'd been spending time at a nude beach. I wondered if she had any stories to tell about that.

Ron's eyes flicked back and forth between Debbie's breasts and her shaved pussy. I don't think he was even aware that his fully erect 8-inch cock had slipped out of his bathrobe. But Debbie saw it and couldn't take her eyes off of him.

Lindsay stepped up to the bar and introduced herself to Debbie. "You must be Debbie. I see that Ron's gotten you drunk and semi-naked and has already shown you his manhood, so you've had the tour. Welcome to our home." Lindsay looked at me. "Why are you still dressed, Sandra? Get out of those clothes right now!"

Debbie was so focused on Ron's cock, that she didn't even look in my direction as I removed my top and my shorts. Meanwhile, Ron continued to stare at Debbie's breasts and his cock seemed to swell up some more. Debbie excused herself and asked for directions to the powder room. Lindsay showed her the way.

When they were out of earshot, Ron said to me, "I know at least five guys who would pay some serious money to cum on Debbie's tits. And I'm one of them!" I wasn't at all surprised or shocked to hear this from Ron, given that he had been a regular at the masturbation club where I use to work. Lindsey didn't know this but the first time met her husband, he and several of his buddies jacked off to me while I did a slow sensuous striptease.

When Lindsay and Debbie returned, we all picked up our glasses and went out to the pool area. "Get comfortable," said Ron. He took off his robe and sat nude on a cushioned lounge chair, offering the two-person lounger opposite his to Debbie and me. Lindsay sat next to him on her own chair. "Finish your drinks," he said, downing his tequila. We all drank at the same time. We were all feeling good.

By now, Debbie's speech was very slurred. He put her arm around me, accidentally (or was it deliberately?) brushing her fingers across the nipple of my right breast, which gave me a bit of a tingle. Then, she kissed me on the cheek. "Sandra, you're my best friend!" She rested her head on my shoulder and the palm of her hand between her legs, massaging her mound.

Ron played with his rock-hard cock as Debbie got lost in her self-pleasure, her eyes now closed and her hands feverishly caressing her own body.

Then, Lindsay blurted out, "Debbie, would you like to suck Ron's cock?" Debbie's eyes sprung open and she stopped rubbing herself. "I'd love to."

She got right to work, taking Ron's hard member in her mouth and pumping up and down on it. Lindsay motioned for me to join her by the steps leading into the pool. She took my hand and walked me into the water. I must admit, I needed a good cooling off what with the oral pleasuring Debbie was doing for Ron right in front of us. She continued to suck his cock as Lindsay and I positioned ourselves with a great view.

"Stand right here and lean your hips slightly forward," said Lindsay. She pushed a button on the side of the pool deck. A moment later, I felt a rush of water against my clit. "Good spot?" Lindsay asked. I couldn't speak. I just nodded and moaned with pleasure.

A moment later, I saw Debbie lift her mouth off of Ron's cock and Ron shoot his load all over her breasts. Debbie dipped a finger in Ron's cum and then stuck her finger in her mouth. Ron lay back on his lounge chair, totally spent.

Lindsay pushed another button on the pool deck. The water jet increased in intensity, pounding my clit. Lindsay held me as I nearly collapsed from the intensity of my orgasm. "How was that?" she asked. "Incredible!" I replied.

By now, Debbie had showered Ron's cum off of her body and had joined Lindsay and me in the pool. Lindsay asked Debbie to stand where I had been standing. Then, she pushed the button. Like me, Debbie moaned with pleasure.

After swimming around for awhile we all dried off and relaxed on the loungers. When Ron got up to use the bathroom, Lindsay asked us if we'd like to do this again some time with just us girls. Or would Debbie like to fuck Ron.

Without hesitation, Debbie replied, "Both!"

To be continued...