Nude Lesson in Humility Ch. 02

Story Info
The superior moms teach their naked slave his rules.
2k words
3.86
6.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mahesh knelt in front of Mom and Gowri Aunty. By now, mentally, he was starting to think of them as "the two moms." And he knelt in front of them.

Naked, completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board.

He could no longer protest, or even ask for mercy. Firstly, the way he had insulted Gowri's profession made him feel completely ashamed of himself. He had no right to do so. However, he still didn't feel that warranted him to stay naked as punishment. He still felt that was too extreme. However, he couldn't say it out loud. They would just throw his words back at him and he would have no reply. Secondly, the way he had ejaculated in front of them was causing far deeper shame. He still remembered, vividly, the scene where he had shot his reservoir and created a small pond on the floor right in front of his two mothers. Mom had watched with so much anger and contempt he literally sagged. Gowri, however, was the one who helped him by taking charge and making him clean it up. He knew that Gowri had told mom not to be too harsh on him. This morning, mom seemed to have gotten over the anger. She had made him sleep naked. Even without her saying a word, Mahesh knew that, after yesterday's antics, he no longer had any right even to ask for clothing. He had to wait until they showed mercy on him and finally allowed him.

Kavitha and Gowri, on their part, were surveying their prey. Their naked prey. They were watching him intently. Watching his whole body. His complete, uncovered body. No secrets anymore from them. Naked as the day the prey was born. Gowri had, by now, completely forgiven him but was not going to let that on anytime soon. She knew he thought she was still angry at him and she intended to keep him thinking that. That would increase his fear of her and he would be putty in her hands. Naked putty, she corrected herself. Kavitha, on the other hand, was still mad at him. He had embarrassed him three times yesterday. From here on, he would be naked more and more.

"So, naked boy." Kavitha noted the small twitch in eyes when he heard the insulting "naked boy" moniker and smiled inside. "Ready to hear the new rules?"

Mahesh nodded. His math mind was telling him that he just completed a 24-hour cycle completely naked. He had started after around 11 AM yesterday. He still could remember the exact moment when Gowri aunty had removed his towel. It was so swift and so easy and since then, they had kept him in his undressed state. It was now 11:30 AM. He had once again done all the chores today and was already feeling tired. God! How were the moms, who were far older than him, able to do all these tasks so easily everyday.

THWACK! Gowri's hand had landed on his backside. He thought back to yesterday when, after she removed his towel and stripped him naked, he demanded that she hand the towel back. Back then, he had calculated that he would not be able to physically wrestle it back. Now, when Gowri smacked his naked buttocks for the first time, he knew he had made the right decision. He shrieked at the hit. Gowri had patiently refrained herself yesterday. In her mind, Kavitha, being Mahesh's mom was his primary owner. She had the right to the first smack on his naked butt. Since that had completed yesterday, she now went at him and hit him with all her strength.

"Kiss her feet and tell her that you are ready." Gowri told him sternly.

Mahesh looked at his mother. He was already naked and kneeling in front of them. Was his mother still not going to stand up for him when Gowri was physically smacking him? Mom, however, looked sternly at him. He bent down. Now, his physics mind came to humiliate him and remind him that, him bending over physically meant that his derriere, his naked and completely exposed derriere was getting pushed up. Gowri was behind him and was relishing the sight. The sight of the 19-year old naked ass pushing itself up. Now, he went back to a kneeling position and told her.

"Yes, mom. Please mention the new rules for me and I will promise to follow all of them."

THWACK!

"Nope. Do it properly." Came Gowri's command.

Mahesh looked confused at her. He kissed both of mom's feet.

"Yes, mom. Please mention the new rules for me and I will promise to follow all of them."

THWACK!

"Try again." The third thwack caused Mahesh to weep. He was in pain. And, the humiliation was getting to him. Even Gowri felt sorry but was careful not to show it. Mahesh tried it again and again and Gowri was still not satisfied. He pleaded for mercy but there obviously wasn't any. Gowri thwacked and thwacked his bare ass. Eventually, he understood what she wanted.

"Yes," - kissed left foot - "mom." - kissed right foot - "Please" - kissed left foot - "mention" - kissed right foot - "the" - kissed left foot - "new." - kissed right foot - "rules" - kissed left foot - "for" - kissed right foot - "me". Gowri gave a final swat. "Good boy!" Mahesh, finally relieved looked up at his mother.

"Here are the rules.

1. You go to sleep, completely naked. You wake up, completely naked. This is everyday. Once you wake up, you will do the dishes, sweep and mop the house completely naked. At some point, I will be up as well and you make my coffee. Once you are done with these tasks, I will walk to each room and inspect your work. You will follow me, still naked and arms folded. If I am satisfied, I will give you a thumbs up which means that you can wear clothes once you come back from your bath. If not, you stay the rest of the day naked. Now, here's the thing. People may come and go. At some point, it is inevitable that people become aware of your nudity. But, nothing can be done about that.

2. While inspecting each room, when I get to your room, I will not say anything. It is up to you to open your bedsheets, the bedspread and show me. I do not want to see any evidence of your disgusting wanks. If I do see them, I will immediately take you on a tour around the gated community. Everyone here will see you naked. Everyone will ask you what happened and you will tell them that you are a disgusting person and this is your punishment. "

Mahesh groaned at that. He would be naked, right? He would sleep in the nude. How was he supposed to prevent himself? But, at the same time, he couldn't even argue. He had to beg her. Beg her? Beg his mother? Completely naked, on his knees and beg his mother for permission to rub one out? The very thought of that made him humiliated, and yet, simultaneously aroused beyond belief. He started to grow. He was already semi-hard since the morning at the idea of spending every second naked in front of his own mother. Now, as he thought of asking her permission to rub one out, and then, the thought of showing her his sheets as proof that he had not rubbed himself, still completely naked, while she would be fully dressed and watching him sternly, made him get harder and harder. Mom continued.

"3. From here on, I do only the cooking and all the other tasks falls on you. Even while cooking, I expect you next to me. Chopping vegetables, cleaning them, using the mixi for the chutney. And, here's the kicker, I will not even call you and tell you. It is up to you to come to the kitchen, follow me around, ask me what you can do and do it. If you don't do it, I will make you strip again."

Mom paused. Mahesh automatically kissed her feet and told her that he agreed to her rules. He did not know if Gowri would smack him again and did not intend to leave it to chance.

"Those are the rules for now. I will keep adding more rules later. I expect that you would agree to every rule I tell you. If not, get ready to take a walk around the neighbourhood completely naked."

Mahesh kissed her feet one last time. He noted that mom did not say anything about getting his clothes back for today and he did not dare bring it up himself.

"Now, for your naked week at my house." Gowri started.

"Oh!" Mahesh replied without thinking.

"Oh?" Gowri replied. Mahesh shivered. Naked, and kneeling in front of them, the shivering action caused his thingy to move in both directions. This meant that, it was yet another jiggle that caused Gowri to laugh and Mahesh to groan in shame.

"What's the matter, naked boy?" Gowri taunted. "Did you think we had forgotten that or did you think that we weren't going ahead with it."

Mahesh stared dumbly at her. Gowri raised her voice. "Naked boy. When I ask a question, I expect an immediate, coherent answer. You just earned 5 spanks for yourself. Now, I ask again, did you think we had forgotten that or did you think that we weren't going ahead with it."

"Yes," Mahesh replied.

Gowri didn't understand at first and then, a second later, burst out laughing. Mahesh smiled but the smile was wiped off when she said 5 smacks increased to 10.

"Now, coming back to your naked week at my house, we will start from Monday. You will arrive there, we will lock up your clothes and you will spend the whole week completely naked. You will serve us in any way we please, and as a reward, one of the salon workers will wax your pubic hair for free."

Mahesh, surprisingly, heaved a sigh of relief. He still did not know if they would allow him to wear clothes as they took him to her house but Gowri had answered that question. However, the thought of exposing himself, completely naked to Urvashi and Meghana, and then a different salon worker, and then their friends was still tormenting him, While they had answered that question, there was one more question which they didn't answer. Whether he could wear clothes now. Gowri just left to work at the other houses promising him that she would come back for her spanking due.

Mahesh spent the next hour playing his usual video games. It was surreal playing them naked. He was playing online and while his mind was telling him that the game did not even have a webcam option, his heart couldn't believe it and kept thinking that they could see him. After two games, he steeled himself and went to his mother.

"Mom? Can I- er - Can I wear clothes now?"

Kavitha considered this. "Gowri did say that she was going to spank you, right? You will anyway have to remove your clothes for that. So, no point wearing clothes now. Let's wait until that. Also, this is your first and last warning. You never ask me, or Gowri, or any of the women you will serve for that matter. We will decide and let you know. Even if we forget, it is your purpose in life from here on to serve us naked. Capiche!"

Mahesh, as though an invisible force guided him, went down on all fours.

"Yes," - kissed left foot - "mom." - kissed right foot - "Thank" - kissed left foot - "you" - kissed right foot - "for" - kissed left foot - "the" - kissed right foot - "clarification." - kissed left foot - "I" - kissed right foot - "will" - kissed left foot - "never." - kissed right foot - "ask" - kissed left foot - "again."