Nude Lesson in Humility Ch. 05

Story Info
Day 2 of Mahesh's naked slavery with Gowri and her daughters.
1.5k words
4.31
3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

The early morning sunlight streamed through the curtains, gently awakening Mahesh from an uneasy sleep on the floor in Gowri's living room. As his groggy consciousness caught up with the unfamiliar surroundings, the reality of his situation dawned on him.

He was naked! Completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board!

Naked as the day he was born. And he was not in his house. He was in his maid, Gowri's house. In a twist of fate, thanks to his brash attitude a thoughtless remark, he was now her maid. And, a naked one to boot. For, they had forbidden him even that basic modesty. He had to be naked and serve Gowri and her family for a week to repent for his remarks. However, he could not get angry at Gowri. She had generously protected him from Urvashi and Meghana by not telling them about his remarks. The thought of what they would have done to him in that case still terrified him. His three superiors were already up.

Blinking away the remnants of sleep, Mahesh stumbled into the kitchen and poured the steaming coffee into four mugs. He came back and handed the first mug to Gowri. Gowri gladly took it and pointed at her feet. Mahesh went down on all fours. As he did so, he was once again reminded of the positioning. He was naked and on all fours in front of Gowri. And - he knew it was deliberately - both Urvashi and Meghana were behind him, watching his naked behind in all its glory. His derriere, every inch of it and the butt-crack was all completely visible and the thought of it was once again making him hard. He forced himself to think of the task at hand.

"Good," - kissed left foot - "morning" - kissed right foot - "Gowri" - kissed left foot - "Aunty." - kissed right foot -"Hope" - kissed left foot - "that" - kissed right foot -"the" - kissed left foot - "Coffee" - kissed right foot -"is" - kissed left foot - "satisfactory".

He did the same to Urvashi and Meghana as well. Once again, in the small living room, the three of them sat on the bed while he sat on the floor. Once again, the surreal scene was getting to him.

Sitting on the floor, completely naked. While the superior women sat on the bed in front of him. They were fully clothed and they were watching him from head to toe. No inhibitions from his side. The surreality was simultaneously making him feel ashamed and at the same time, excited beyond anything he had felt in life.

After waiting for him to complete his coffee, Meghana suggested. "Let's start with some jumping jacks." Mahesh immediately stood up. As he did, the three women became further aware of his gigantic organ that was almost at eye level. Once again, they smelt the organ. The deliciously wicked, raunchy smell. The very thought of getting pounded by it was making them wet. However, a second later, they only felt amused as they saw it bob up and down.

Mahesh felt the humiliation as he did his naked jumping jacks. Inertia was such a bitch! His Organ was bobbing up and down with every jump. Then, it would bob sideway as well sometimes. It was like a caged animal and it was bobbing in all directions causing lots of laughter to the three female masters. Even the naked male slave was smiling. The scene was objectively funny and he could not help it.

Urvashi proposed the next task. "How about some sit-ups? But, turn around for this."

And so, Mahesh continued. The delicious gigantic cock was now replaced by the spankable tush and the butt-crack. As he sat up and down, the new sight of the completely naked tush going with the movements was exhilarating. The women watched with a mix of amusement and approval, acknowledging the sincerity with which Mahesh was embracing his punishment.

After some time, they all took baths. Gowri had a simple, semiautomatic washing machine and it took some time for Mahesh finish with the clothes. Owing to his nudity, Urvashi and Meghana offered to hang the clothes themselves. He thanked them for their generosity and rushed to help Gowri with her cooking. Gowri did not need his help and just told him to kiss her feet. Completely naked, he had to follow her movements and continuously kiss her feet. Gowri showed no consideration to him and kept moving continuously but Mahesh did not protest. She told him the food was ready and he had to serve them. They all sat on the floor. As Mahesh carried the steaming plates to the living room, he couldn't help but notice a peculiar familiarity in the array of dishes before him. It was as if the culinary spread had been curated to showcase his personal favorites -- aromatic biryani, butter chicken with naan, and a side of spicy vegetable curry. A subtle realization dawned on him that, despite the day's tribulations, the women had taken the effort to prepare a meal full of his favorites. He set all the dishes and kissed Gowri's cheek in gratitude.

That evening, he started washing the dishes.

As Mahesh diligently scrubbed away at the dishes, Urvashi and Meghana, found a moment to engage him in conversation.

"Mahesh, how were your exams?" Urvashi inquired, her voice filled with genuine interest.

Mahesh paused momentarily, setting down a soapy plate. "Oh, they were okay, I suppose. Some tough ones, but I managed," he replied with a faint smile.

"That's good to hear," Meghana chimed in, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Exams can be such a stress fest, right?"

Mahesh nodded in agreement. The casual conversation lied in sharp contrast to the setting of the conversation. Him naked and them fully clothed, it was a surreal scene but Mahesh found himself getting used to it. There was certainly a warmth in their voice and he found himself to feel quite safe with them. In fact, when he came across the Biriyani vessel and had no clue how best to clean it, he asked their help.

Meghana leaned in, examining the stain. "Ah, that can be tricky. You need a bit of baking soda and white vinegar. It should lift right off." Once again, the casual conversation lay in sharp contrast to Meghana's action as she happily placed her hand on his right butt cheek while leaning over. As she leaned back, her hand did not move. Mahesh stood rooted to the spot. She was touching his butt cheeks. His naked, fully exposed butt cheek while she herself was fully dressed. He loved the scene. However, he also knew that it was not going any further than that. And yet, his cock did not know the same, or was refusing to believe the same and started rising.

As Mahesh scrubbed the dish with the combination mentioned by Meghana, Urvashi couldn't resist the opportunity for a bit of mischief.

"Mahesh, could you please fetch the spatula? I think it's in the kitchen drawer," Urvashi called from the living room. Mahesh immediately moved, relieved to be away from Meghana's grabby hands. He carried the scissors to the hall. When he offered her, however, she pointed to here feet. He lay them at her feet. She ordered him to kiss her feet a few times. When he finally stood up and went back, the soap bubbles had diminished, and he sighed as he added more detergent. He knew he had to start again.

"Mahesh! Fetch my phone from the living room bed." Meghana ordered him. Once again, just like her sister, she had timed it when the soap bubbles were high. He turned to move.

SMACK! Whenever Meghana or Urvashi smacked his butt, it was never a simple one. It was always done with precision to make it as hard as possible. Mahesh jumped up with pain causing yet another bobbing session for his hard cock.

"Crawl!" She ordered him. Mahesh crawled to the living room bed. Knowing what Meghana wanted, he carried the phone with his mouth. He crawled as fast as he could but with the small living room he had to cross Urvashi. She did not miss this opportunity to land one more on his buttocks. He crawled to Meghana and offered the phone to her. When he stood up, he groaned.

"Oh, the detergent has vanished again. You need to start over."

Back at the sink, Mahesh resumed his task. Just as the bubbles began to froth again, Urvashi's voice echoed through the house.

"Mahesh, quick! I need a glass of water from the kitchen.!"

Frowning slightly, Mahesh wiped his hands and fetched a glass of water. As he did, Meghana landed one on his buttocks. While returning to the sink, he once again noticed the dissipating bubbles and added more soap. Mahesh now knew what they were doing but he was helpless. He just had to fight and fight harder to complete his task.

This time, Meghana seized the opportunity for another interruption. "Mahesh, do you know where my sneakers are? I can't find them!"

As the soapy saga continued, the girls' giggles became more audible. The sink became a battleground of bubbles, with Mahesh determined to conquer the dishes and the girls thoroughly entertained by the subtle disruptions. Not one of the disruptions were unaccompanied by a smack from each of the women.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers