Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan got on a massage table, face up, and Marty massaged his arms, legs, neck, chest; every body part within his reach except one. Dan's cock got harder and harder with anticipation as Marty's strong hands kneaded Dan's flesh. By the time his erection peaked, it was twitching uncontrollably; it was massively hard, levitating an inch in the air over his belly. Pre-cum was oozing out.

Marty would have been honored to get Dan off, but the scene belonged to Danielle. "I think he's ready," he said to her. All she did was stare at it, which from Dan's perspective, was a major turn-on, but in reality she was looking for the most bulging vein his shaft had to offer, and she dug her nail into it. She kept it there for about ten seconds, increasing the pressure as she did, so by the end she was really grinding. Dan's groans got louder, and then he roared. His toes curled, his leg muscles tensed, his upper body rocked, his head swung wildly from side to side, and his mouth moved in an odd manner. And then the river did flow.

As soon as Danielle saw white stuff she removed her nail, and Dan's penis was left to ejaculate on its own. The force of the orgasm caused his cock to bounce up and down as it emitted fluid. At one point his cock was in an upward spiral when a large torrent of thick cream shot out two or three inches in the air before dissolving into spray.

"Look at that," Marty exclaimed." "He's like a whirlybird!" He turned to Danielle. "You got a magic nail."

"Either that," she replied, "or this is one lewd dude."

Marty was lying on the massage table, masturbating. Dan stood beside the table and watched, and his softening cock was threatening to steal Marty's thunder, at least for Jane, who saw a lion at rest, waiting for its next kill. Monica saw a stud that could have anyone he wanted, male or female, yet was happy to smoke his own meat. She was also interested in seeing the technique Marty used for self-servicing, for future reference.

Danielle undressed and joined the two men at the table. Marty looked up, saw Dan's rod and Danielle's boobs, and began to jerk harder. "Wow," he panted, "that's what I'm talking about."

Hopping up on to the table, Danielle allowed Marty to demonstrate his cunnilingus skill on her. Dan busied himself by playing with Marty's spent penis, which was drenched in semen, while his own cock engaged in a pendulum swing. The softening process had begun to reverse itself.

Dan fucked her like he was auditioning for a role. He held nothing in reserve, not that anyone wanted him to. Herman wasn't thrilled to watch Danielle, the woman after whom he lusted, being bonked by the best in the business. The table on which they were fucking didn't allow much room for movement, but Dan was content to fuck her missionary style. Danielle's legs were wrapped around his torso. When he was ready to cum he pulled out, but again, he didn't touch his cock, allowing it to spasm on its own. Four sperm bullets landed on her chest, and a steady trickle rolled down his shaft. Danielle reached for it once he was just about drained, and milked the remaining semen out of his pee-hole.

"You ready for another cum," Monica asked Marty? Before he could answer, she said, "save it."

"You should take Sunny with you to Fiji," Jane told Monica. "Give him a little dessert; that's how you'll keep from getting bored. Besides, you like Sunny, she likes Marty, and Marty likes you. It's a perfect triangle, and nobody gets hurt. And if you get tired of him you leave him with Sunny and go find an island boy."

"This is what I want you to do. Write a script starring Marty and William. Take your time; make it good. Call it Beefcake Brothers, whatever; it doesn't matter. It can be as homo or hetero as you want, no boundaries. I want them fucking and I want them fighting; friends and rivals."

"The Japs really like black dick," Jane said to her. "I got a feeling they'll like Marty Montana too."

THE END

12