Nude Male Dancer Meets a MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth couldn't get him out of her mind and needed more sex.
2.8k words
4.6
9.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,775 Followers

This is the second continuing story of a classy, rather shy housewife who was so turned on by a young male stripper at her friend's bachelorette party, that she put some cash and a note with her cell number in his G-string. To her shock, he called and they met up for a hot sex session. It was her first and only affair outside her husband. Please read the erotic story of that meeting. With her libido energized, Beth needs more loving. Enjoy her journey.

Beth

I can't get that sex with Eric out of my mind. A thrill shoots in my stomach every time I remember his primal, young energy and the explosive orgasm that shook my world.

My husband returned from his business trip, and we made love. It was pleasant as it always has been, but I missed the raunchy lust that consumed me with Eric. That hurricane of fucking kept preying on my mind. I needed more of it. My husband is in town which would make a meeting with Eric risky. I can't stand it. I have to call him.

"Hi Eric, this is Beth. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

His voice is so amazing. "To be honest, I would feel a lot better if we could get together. Are you available?"

"Of course. I really enjoyed our meeting. When were you thinking?"

"Is tomorrow okay with you?"

"Sure. Love to."

"Unfortunately, my husband is in town. Do you have a place we can meet?"

"I have a practice with my rugby team that finishes around noon. Why don't you come down and watch the practice. Then we can go back to my dorm room? My roommate is visiting his folks out of town so we have privacy. How's that?"

My mind is racing. A dorm room? I'll be an older woman with a younger guy standing out like a sore thumb. But I could be an older sister or relation visiting. Nobody will notice. Hell, why not? "That sounds good. Text me how to get to the practice field and when and I'll be there. Bye."

"By the way, Beth, I know you like to keep your pubes for your husband, but could you shave your pussy lips down under? I like to do oral and that makes it better. Unless you'd rather not."

"No, no, that would be great. Of course, I will, yes." The line goes dead. My god, my heart is racing. I'm going to be with him again. I can picture his ripped body in my mind. Sweet Mary, he's going to go down on me. I've never done that. My pussy is so hungry. YES! Off to my bedroom and my trusty vibrator. I need an orgasm.

Next day

Here I am sitting in the stands watching the rugby team practice. They are a great group of attractive athletes. I loved it when Eric waved up at me. There is a half dozen young girls in the stands watching what are likely their boyfriends. I'm feeling out of place, being a good deal older.

My husband is golfing and that is perfect. I'm dressed casually with jeans and a light, short-sleeved, yellow sweater with a push-up bra underneath. My breasts are good for a person my age, but I like to make them lifted and perky for Eric. These jeans are not very attractive. I'll go out this week and buy new ones that show off my bum a lot better. I'm feeling so sexy nowadays and I want to look good.

It was so weird shaving the pubic hair from my crotch. I even did up around my anus. If my husband notices, I have an excuse ready for why I did it. Of course, it was for the cunnilingus that Eric wants. I've been getting horny panic attacks dreaming about him licking me down there since our phone call.

Watching Eric playing with the other fit, young men is so erotic. Knowing I will be with him soon heightens my senses. Even my hands on my thighs feel so sensitive. My pussy is buzzing which is so distracting. My god, I'm in bloody heat like an animal. Wow, there is Eric tackling that big guy. He's so strong. I get a shiver thinking of him mounting me with his perfect, masculine body.

The coach is gathering the players and the practice is over. The girls around me in the stands are going down to meet their guys at the path to the gym and locker room. Here he comes with a big smile on his handsome face looking so delicious in his shorts and team jersey. His legs are so strong. A shot of adrenaline hit me when I look at his big package. Jesus, Beth, get a grip.

"Hi Beth, you look great. Super to see you again."

I can't help blushing as he moves into my space. I reply, "I've been looking so forward to getting together too." I inwardly cringe at how desperate that sounds. Aware of the many people around us, we shake hands formally when I'd much rather hug his body to mine. His hand is so strong with a dusting of dried earth from the practice. I can smell manly sweat radiating from his body like when we finished fucking. I'm a bit light-headed. I realize I'm still holding on to his hand too long and he graciously pulls it away.

"I'll just be a few minutes getting showered. See you soon." He turns and opens the door and disappears. My god, his muscular butt fills those shorts so nicely. I step away from the group of young girls waiting for their guys not wanting to strike up an uncomfortable conversation.

Greg later;

Walking beside Beth towards my dorm building is so hot. Her nervous small talk doesn't hide her need to get royally fucked. I'm getting a chubby envisioning her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. A booty call with just fucking as the goal, with a sexy woman like her, is a dream come true. Here we are at the building. I open the door and Beth goes in. I take her hand and we go to the stairwell on the right that goes up to the second floor and my room. I hear the random music and young voices of the students doing their thing.

Beth goes up the stairs ahead of me. She has such a ripe, sexy ass. On the first landing, I pull her to me and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. She's as horny as me. I grab her ass as she moans in approval. I pin her to the wall and feel her tits against my chest and my junk on her crotch. She pulls my ass lustily.

Panic! I hear the stairwell door above us open and girl's voices coming down. Beth and I break our embrace and try to look as normal as possible as we walk up towards them and pass.

Mandy, a friend, yells out as we pass, "Hi Greg. If you need any help in the Trig course, call me."

I shout back, "Thanks Mandy, you're a sweetheart." The girls giggle and whisper under their breath as the descend. I wonder if she's telling her friend about the hot sex we had a couple of nights ago. Girls like to gossip. Maybe I can hook up with her girlfriend. She looks sporty.

Beth and I get to my door and in we go.

Beth

This is your typical dorm room. The male smell is intoxicating. Pictures of home and family along with posters on the walls. Two beds and a couple of study desks. There's a small bar fridge and some snacks on a counter with books everywhere. This reminds me of my university days. But I was too sexually naïve to have sex in my room.

Eric says, "Would you like a drink? I have beer, Coke and water."

I'm thirsty. "A glass of water would be great." I down half the glass and give it back to him. The silence and tension grows as he put the glass down on the counter and walks back to me. Words burst from my lips, "Eric, I've been thinking about you so much." I rush to him and we embrace. He feels, oh so good. I kiss his neck frantically. "It is so good to be in your arms."

In a deep, confident voice, he says, "Take off your clothes, Beth."

That is music to my ears. I step back and say, "Of course, my dear." I strip my sweater over my head quickly, then hesitating for a couple of seconds, undo my bra and put both on a nearby chair. I look down and my nipples are rock hard and protruding. Eric has his shirt off and has a big confident grin on his face as I undo my jeans and strip them down and off. I watch as he steps out of his jeans and pushes his underwear down and off. His penis hangs down, thick and substantial. He is so beautiful. I can hardly breathe.

He looks over at me. "The panties too."

Blushing, I apologize, "Sorry." and remove them. I fight the urge to cover my sex as he looks me up and down slowly with hungry eyes. I don't know what to do so I just stand there as his eyes glaze over and his penis thickens. I don't want to do a wrong thing. Knowing powerful, young, male lust is building behind those eyes staring at my crotch gives me a shiver.

He opens his arms and with a sigh of relief, I close the short distance between us. His hands are instantly on my bare bum. They feel so good. I sigh into his ear as he gropes the cheeks. One hand leaves my bum and goes to my crotch.

Into my ear, he says, "Let's see if you shaved your pussy lips. Ahhh, very good, you horny lady."

His fingers stroke my sex expertly and I sigh then moan into his ear as he explores. I reach down boldly to grasp the shaft of his semi-hard manhood. What an amazing instrument. He half-turns and with a hand on my back, pushes me gently towards the bed. We mount the bed and lay facing each other.

A wave of sheer gratitude washes over me to be with Eric, "Thanks for seeing me. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind." It feels good to just offer myself up to him so openly.

"It's my pleasure." I snuggly closer and his hand rests casually on my hip. "To be honest, I kept thinking about your beautiful lips wrapped around the head of my cock. That is so sexy."

"I'd love to do that, my love."

I squirm down the bed as he puts a pillow behind him and sits up leaning against the headboard. I go to his waist. His penis is limp across his thigh. He smells of shower gel. I kiss the circumcised head and Eric pushes my long hair to the other side of my head to get a good view as I kiss the shaft down to his ball-sack. His manhood thickens as I kiss back up to the head and wrap my lips around it.

He groans, "That's what we're talking about."

I cup his balls. He liked that when were together last. I roll the eggs inside. This is all so erotic, my pussy is starting to buzz. The head is now engorged as I lick around it inside my mouth. A hand on my head pushes lightly and I dip it and feel the shaft slide over my tongue and the head touch the back of my throat. The hand relaxes and my head rises. I know he likes me doing this so I dip my head and bob it back up again on my own. I love to make him feel good. Then again and again.

He says, "Do me a favor and go down between my legs with your ass up high." I shift places and hold his stiff erection again and take the head into my mouth. I bob my head. "Nice and slow, Beth. Ahhh, yes, suck it just like that. Now, look up at me. Wow, you are so beautiful." He has a big shit-ass grin on his handsome face.

Suddenly, I hear the door open behind me. A male voice says, "Here's the biology book I borrowed." I lift my head. Eric whispers, "Keep sucking." My mind is in a whirlwind. My ass is high up with my bare sex open for the boy to see. Eric's hand goes to my head and pushes down. Oh hell, the boy will never know who I am. I take the erection back into my mouth.

The boy says, "Sorry Eric, I didn't know you had company."

Eric says casually, "No problem. Blake are you still going out with that gymnast babe?"

"Yes. She's amazing." I can hear his voice is closer. He is coming in for a better look. I realize my bum-cheeks are wide open and my anus is completely visible. Eric is just showing me off to his buddy. I try to not think about it and concentrate on pleasuring Eric's glorious erection.

Eric continues casually, "You know, I've always wanted to date a gymnast. That is so horny. Ask her if she has any girlfriends looking to hook up." My god, my pussy is starting to vibrate. Exposing my crotch to this guy is turning me on. Jesus, am I an exhibitionist?

"No problem, Eric. See you later." I hear the door slam behind me.

"Lick my balls, love. They are so sensitive."

I obediently lick his ball-sack and slip my hand down to my sex and slide my fingers around the very wet folds. My pussy is so aroused from exposing myself to that young man. It is so hungry.

Eric says cheerfully, "Why don't you sit up here and I'll do you."

I crawl up the bed and lean on the pillow against the headboard as Eric, goes down between my knees. My god, he's going to do it. My lady friends love it when their men give them oral. He looks down and scans my crotch. I can feel his breath on my sensitive pussy lips. He dips his head and a broad wet tongue glides over my sex. My moan of pleasure bounces off the walls. I hear a girl's giggle in the hall. I'm panting as his tongue swirls in my most sensitive places.

I whimper, "Yes, baby, yes. Oh my god, just like that." I spread my legs as far as possible as his tongue darts into my vagina. I'm lightheaded with lust and moan as waves of pleasure shoot from my crotch then over my body. He's sucking my clit, Jesus fuck. I feel a huge, dangerous orgasm coming towards me. Oh fuck, I might die. He lifts his head and looks down as my pussy. I whimper as two gingers penetrate my soaking wet vagina. He slowly pushes them in and out as my hips thrust instinctively to the action. I'm on the edge of a glorious orgasm. What's this? He stopped. OH, NO.

He growls, "I want you to cum on my cock not my fingers."

He pulls my legs down physically, now flat on my back. Sitting on his haunches, he pulls my bum onto his lap as my feet are high up and my legs wide. He is in perfect position to split my sex. His cock is not fully erect, and he strokes it slowly as he looks at my vagina with an animal hungry look. I'm so fucking horny. I need that cock so badly. His cock is hard now and a sly smile crosses his face as he notches the head into my welcoming sex.

I moan in need, "Yes, sweetheart, do me." I bite my finger and wait to be mounted.

He falls forward mounting me as we both roar animal sounds as his cock plunges to the hilt and our hips thud together. I grab his sweet muscular ass and feel it flex as he thrusts his cock over and over into my center. I'm on a magic carpet ride of pure lust. I'm so aroused by the oral that my pussy soon explodes in a giant orgasm. I scream and moan as Eric keeps drilling my pussy in wild abandon as my vagina convulses around his stiff cock. Finally, when I can't take any more pleasure without dying, he lifts his head and shouts half-words and animal sounds as he fills me with his seed. My entire being is consumed with love and caring for this beautiful man.

He rolls off me and we lay panting and laughing beside each other. What a glorious fuck.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,775 Followers