Nude Modeling w Hung Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers

Not to be left out, Andrew also took a turn ramming his man-dick down my throat—and his throbbing 8-incher filled my mouth and forced me to suppress my gag reflex.

"Hot damn!" he said. "This sure is one slutty bitch! No one has ever taken my entire dick before."

With Andrew's words of encouragement, I greedily bottomed out on his dick and used my hand to fondle his massive balls. With my other hand, I reached around and grabbed his firm ass. Like my own, it was toned and sculpted from years of playing soccer, but I figured that Andrew had never had a dick up his ass like I did the night before. I was once a straight and sexy soccer stud just like him, but now I was making love to Andrew's massive cock while he looked down at me with his steely eyes.

Both Andrew and Jonathan took turns fucking my face for the next several minutes. As I knelt completely naked on the locker room floor, my own penis was throbbing but completely untouched. Although I had one-upped Andrew and Jonathan while lifting weights, they had now completely owned me in the shower and locker room.

For the next several minutes, I alternated between Andrew and Jonathan, swallowing each of their massive man-cocks. As my own penis went untouched, both of my stud rivals were on the brink of cumming. And within a minute of one another, both of them showered my hair, face, mouth, chest, and body with cum.

Andrew's load was slightly bigger, but both studs shot more seed than I'd ever produced. And despite having showered just minutes before, I was now covered in their cum as I knelt on the dirty, locker-room floor.

"Clean my cock," Jonathan said, as he shoved his softening dick in my mouth once more. His cocky, blond-haired roommate then did the same and forced me to clean off his dick that was softening but still longer and thicker than my hardest erection.

As I finished cleaning off both of their cocks, I heard a gasp behind me. "WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE HERE?!"

_______________________________________________________________

To my surprise, Declan, the Irish stud from the shower, had made his way to the corner of the locker room labrynth. He now stood just a few feet away with a towel draped across his shoulders and a big, thick horse-cock swinging between his legs. Somehow this rugby stud had chosen a locker right next to ours, and had now witnessed my complete submission to my cocky dormmates.

As Declan approached, both Andrew and Jonathan started nonchalantly putting on their clothes, which left me on the locker room floor with a fully erect cock and my face and body covered in cum. "What happened here?!" Declan asked. "Did you guys make him your bitch?"

"Oh, he was already a bitch before we met him," Andrew said. "This guy loves sucking cock."

"He gives pretty good head if you want to try it!" Jonathan added.

"I have a pretty long line of girls begging to suck on my meat," Declan said, pointing down to this thick and soft six-incher, "so I probably don't need this little cocksucker."

"Well your loss," Jonathan said, grabbing his bag to leave. "Maybe I'll even fuck him in the ass sometime—just like his roommate!"

"Holy shit," Declan replied. "He takes it up the ass too?!"

"Yeah man," Andrew said. "He takes it like a champ and maybe I'll fuck him in front of the whole soccer team someday."

Declan laughed at Andrew, who was only half-joking. And as both Andrew and Jonathan exited the locker room, I was now left alone for the first time in my life with this tall, muscular, horse-hung Irish stud.

"You like my cock?" Declan asked me, as he grabbed his thick and powerful flaccid cock. My own five-incher was hard as a rock and throbbing in his direction.

"Do you want to swallow this Irish meat?" he asked.

"Yes please," I moaned, as my hand made its way towards my cock. I was so fucking horny and needed to get off.

"Well I'm not really into guys, to be honest," Declan said, "but I'll let you jerk off if you want."

Declan explained that if I begged him for permission, he'd let me jerk off my little boycock while staring at his man-meat. He then did something that I hated. He took his towel off his shoulders and used it to cover his cock.

"Nooo!!" I begged. "You're hung like a horse! Please let me see your cock!"

"Well you better beg for it then."

"Please let me see it!" I blurted out—a bit too loudly for a public locker room.

Declan was cracking up, but for me this was no laughing matter. For some reason I was furious that Declan had used a towel to cover up his massive meat.

"If you want to see it so bad, then you better lick my feet," Declan said. "Show me how bad you want my fuck-stick."

In that moment, I wanted nothing less than lick Declan feet. The locker room floor that he had been walking on was filthy. But as the Irish stud looked down at me with piercing green eyes, brown, wavy hair, and sculpted rugby body, I was powerless to say no.

With my own little boycock still untouched, I bent down with butt in the air and started licking Declan's toes and feet. He even inserted his big Irish toes into my mouth and made me suck on them. But after a couple minutes, he rewarded me with what I had already seen: his huge, tasty hunk of meat. It now hung a little lower than before—approaching seven inches—but was still completely soft. I was embarrassed that I was on the verge of cumming but this stud wasn't even aroused.

"Go ahead," Declan declared. "Cum for me."

I grabbed my penis and started jerking it. Within a 30 seconds of staring at Declan and his massive dick, I started erupting onto the locker room floor. Declan was still entirely soft and standing over me—his massive dick swinging in the breeze—as my small boyhood unloaded on the floor.

"Damn," Declan said while laughing. "You're sluttier than any girl on campus. I've never had a chick cum just from seeing my soft dick before. They usually wait til it gets hard and then explode all over it"

Even though I had just cum, I wanted so badly to suck off Declan's massive cock. "I'll see you later, slut," he said, as he grabbed his things and left. I tried to towel off the cum from my body as best I could. I wanted to go to the shower room and wash off but I was afraid of getting an erection all over again and suffering the humiliation of everyone seeing.

So as I left the locker room still covered in cum, my phone buzzed with a text from Clark.

"Where are you?" he wrote. "We have big plans this weekend."

somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers
12