Nude On A Bearskin Rug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," Joanne shrugged and finished the first cookie.

She didn't feel any different. She didn't know what she had expected; she knew what happened when she drank. She had half expected to feel that sense of ease and comfort, that sense of happiness to come upon her. With a shrug, Joanne ate the second cookie.

Joanne came to, lying on the faux bearskin rug. In the fireplace, a three wick candle fluttered and flamed. Joanne studied the candle intently.

There was a soft satin pillow underneath her head. The softness of the pillow, the smooth texture of the pillow cover soothed her as she watched the candle's three small flames flicker and dance.

The fibers of the fake fur tickled her skin. It tickled the side of her right breast as she lay on her side, facing the fireplace. Her left breast, Joanne could feel Joee's arm lying across her left breast, could feel Joee's small hand resting just underneath her right breast. Joanne could feel Joee's cotton covered breasts pressed firmly against her bare back.

Joee's breathing was slow, soft, blowing against Joanne's blonde hair. Joanne had always worn her hair long. Her mother and her grandmother had always worn their blonde hair in short bobs but Robert Pierce, Joanne's daddy had once said he liked long hair. So Joanne wore her hair long.

The pillow smelled of some chemical. The smell was a pleasant one, even if it was a chemical aroma. Odor. She'd read somewhere that odor and aroma had the same meaning, but somehow odor conjured up negative connotations, but aroma seemed to be a more acceptable term.

There was a soft, comfortable fleece throw covering her. Joanne loved the comfortable weight of the fleece throw resting against her flesh, her nude flesh.

There was a somewhat sweet flavor in her mouth. They'd had double chocolate chocolate chip cookies, but this wasn't the taste of chocolate. And for some reason the name 'Harvey Wallbanger' kept echoing in Joanne's head. Who was Harvey Wallbanger?

"Wallbanger," Joanne said the odd name out loud. "Wall banger. Waaall baaang er. Wallbanger."

"Hmm?" Joee asked quietly. "What? You, you want another Harvey Wallbanger?"

"Nooo," Joanne said.

Joanne's left shoulder burned when Joee's lips softly touched her bare flesh. The heat of Joee's lips seared the flesh; Joanne was sure she would have blisters where Joee's soft lips touched her. Then a thought occurred to her.

"I, why am I naked?" Joanne asked.

"Because you hate polyester," Joee said. "You ate your cookies then asked for a drink. I made you a Harvey Wallbanger, you wanted three more, then you said you hated your panties; they're polyester and you hate polyester why did your mom get you polyester and you got naked."

"Oh. Yeah, yeah I do," Joanne agreed.

Joanne reached down and squeezed Joee's left hand, the hand resting underneath her breast. Then Joanne took her right hand and felt from Joee's stubby fingers to her elbow. In her current position, this was as far as Joanne could feel.

"Where, where's the rest of your arm?" Joanne asked.

"Where it's supposed to be," Joee giggled.

"Hmm? Let's see," Joanne mumbled, rolling onto her back.

Joanne's left hand held Joee's left hand in place, underneath her breast. Her right hand felt past Joee's elbow to Joee's bicep. She squeezed Joee's muscled bicep, then continued her exploration of Joee's arm to Joee's shoulder.

Rolling now onto her left side, Joanne peered into Joee's amused eyes. They were a light green in color; in Joee's left eye Joanne could see the flickering candlelight. In Joee's right eye, Joanne could make out a miniature Joanne's face.

Silently Joanne leaned her head forward and softly kissed Joee's lips. The texture was soft, warm, moist, smooth. The taste was slightly chocolate, slightly sour..

"You didn't have a Harvey Wallbanger, did you?" Joanne accused.

"No," Joee smiled. "I had a salty dog and you said it tasted like peepee."

"Let's see," Joanne said, then thrust her tongue into Joee's mouth.

Pulling away abruptly, Joanne again flopped onto her back. She took Joee's left hand and placed the hand onto her right breast.

"I, I like my nips, I like them pinched, kind of hard," Joanne admitted, rubbing Joee's hand back and forth over her breast.

"Me too," Joee confessed.

"I, when, when I pleasure myself?" Joanne whispered, then grunted when Joee did pinch down, very hard on Joanne's right nipple. "Sometimes I can make myself, you know, just by pinching and twisting my nips."

"I, me too!" Joee said.

"I augh, I, oh yyeess," Joanne hissed as Joee pulled on Joanne's nipple, stretching Joanne's large orb away from her rib cage.

"You ever bite them?" Joee asked.

"I, augh, I, I've never tried," Joanne admitted, moving the fleece blanket down so she could see Joee's fingers tormenting her nipple.

Joee bent and took Joanne's left nipple into her mouth. Her left hand continued to tease and twist Joanne's right nipple.

"I augh, ack, oh, oh God, OMG," Joanne grunted as Joee used her teeth to pull Joanne's left breast away from Joanne's rib cage.

Joee suddenly released her teeth hold on Joanne's breast and it jiggled slightly then settled into place. Joee bent and again bit down on Joanne's nipple.

"I, augh, I one time? Augh, I, uh oh, oh yyeess, I, don't ask me why I done this, but one time? I took a safety pin? And jammed it right through my nip? OMG! I, I came so hard I just about passed out," Joanne confessed as Joee continued to torment Joanne's nipples.

"Need to get them pierced," Joee suggested.

"Ack! Aaah, oh God," Joanne shuddered in orgasm.

"I, did, did you just orgasm?" Joee asked, looking at Joanne's gasping face.

"Uh huh," Joanne weakly nodded.

Joee sat up, which pushed the fleece blanket down to Joanne's waist. Joanne could now feel the light breeze from the air conditioning blowing directly onto her flesh. Joanne could feel the chill of her light sweat cooling in the artificial breeze created by the vent directly overhead.

Joee stripped off her tee shirt, revealing her perfect breasts. Joanne looked at Joee's light pink areolae and nipples. She looked at Joee's slightly soft belly, and Joee's very pretty panties.

Joee bent and pressed her lips to Joanne's lips, blocking off Joanne's view. But the shifting and wiggling let Joanne know that Joee was stripping out of her pretty panties.

Joanne grunted and moaned in pleasure when the nude Joee lay on top of her, pressing her large breasts and hard nipples against Joanne's large breasts and hard nipples.

Joee's crotch mashed against Joanne's crotch. Joanne could feel no hairs pressing against her own sprigs of coarse pubic hair. She could feel Joee's wet, puffy lips pressing against her own very wet, very engorged inner lips that peeked out from the folds of her pussy.

"I, you shave?" Joanne asked.

"No," Joee smiled, kissing Joanne's lips.

"I, but, you, your..." Joanne protested.

"Laser," Joee confessed. "Hated my bush; just this big old muff of dark brown. So, had it all removed."

Joee wiggled her hips, masking her bald mound even harder against Joanne's coarse pubic hair.

Once, Ms. Quentin, her Science teacher had them all pluck a strand of their hair from their heads and look at their hair underneath the microscope. Joanne had been fascinated to see all the bumps along the strand of her hair; to her fingertips, she could feel nothing but silky smoothness as she ran her fingers over her hair. But at 10X magnification, there were bumps.

Feeling Joee's smooth flesh pressing against her coarse pubic hair, Joanne wondered, if the hair on her head had so many bumps, what would the hair on her pussy look like under a microscope? Joee's warm kiss removed that thought, especially when Joee wormed her soft tongue into her mouth.

Shifting down, Joee began to tongue Joanne's nipples. She also used her fingers to tease Joanne's heavy breasts.

Joanne reached and began to comb her fingers through Joee's shoulder length red hair. Joee parted her hair on the left, combing it over to the right. It was such a cute style, no wonder she was so attracted to the red headed beauty.

"Big, they'd have to be big gold hoops," Joee murmured, giving Joanne's nipples a savage pinch and tug.

"OMG yes," Joanne agreed.

Joanne gasped and grunted as Joee's lips and tongue trailed along the undersides of Joanne's heavy breasts. She tensed as Joee's teeth gently nibbled at Joanne's paunch. When Joee delved her tongue into Joanne's navel, Joanne giggled.

Joee moved the blanket aside, baring Joanne's blonde ticket and Joanne's tubby legs. Joanne again tensed as Joee softly kissed the cap of pubic hair.

"I, I've never done this..." Joee admitted then blew warm air across Joanne's plump inner lips.

Joanne groaned when Joee used her thumbs to pull Joanne's lips apart. The feeling of Joee's tongue rasping over Joanne's flesh was maddening. The feelings of Joee's fingers probing her depths was driving Joanne closer and closer to another climax.

"I, oh, I aaieegh! OMG, oh my God yes!" Joanne squealed and shrieked when Joee lightly bit down on Joanne's clitoris.

Joanne fell back against the soft pillow, legs firmly wrapped around Joee's head. Joanne grunted, thrashed, and bucked as Joee's fingers continued to piston in and out of her pussy while Joee continued to suck on Joanne's clitoris.

"I, oh, oh God, please! Please, Joee, please stop!" Joanne sobbed out, thrashing in a second even more powerful orgasm.

Joanne slumped down, legs weakly falling away from Joee's head. Joanne struggled to catch her breath as Joee's tongue rasped over Joanne's slick lips.

"And you've never done that before?" Joanne weakly mumbled as Joee kissed her way up Joanne's torso.

"No," Joee giggled. "I, but oh! I, I loved it."

Joee kissed Joanne's slack mouth. She again pressed her crotch against Joanne's crotch, pressed her breasts against Joanne's breasts.

"But I loved it; I loved pleasuring you," Joee quietly admitted.

With one more kiss, Joee rolled away to lie next to Joanne. Out of her peripheral vision, Joanne could see the flames of the candle. She could feel the air blowing across her slightly sweaty body. Licking her lips, Joanne realized she was tasting herself, tasting the essences from Joee's lips on her own lips.

Joee gasped out when Joanne lightly dragged a sharp fingernail across Joee's left nipple. Joee grunted when Joanne casually flicked her fingernail hard against Joee's nipple.

"Augh!" Joee groaned, then turned and kissed Joanne again when Joanne repeated the finger flick.

Joanne clumsily crawled across Joee, positioning herself between Joee's pudgy thighs. Looking down into Joee's brilliant green eyes, Joanne saw herself in Joee's pupils. Joanne smiled and bent her head and kissed Joanne's smiling lips. Joanne pressed her large breasts against Joee's breasts, mashing them with her weight.

"We, we need get ours pierced," Joee whispered as Joanne dragged her nipples back and forth over Joee's nipples.

"Uh huh," Joanne agreed and bent her head to suck on Joee's left nipple.

"I mean it oh!" Joee grunted as Joanne used her teeth to stretch Joee's breast away from Joee's rib cage.

Joanne repeated the process with Joee's right breast. She first sucked and licked Joee's hard nipple, then captured the tender nub in her teeth. Increasing the pressure, Joanne pulled Joee's breast away until Joee's breath was almost cone shaped. Then she released Joee's right breast and returned to Joee's left breast.

"I augh, I oh God," Joee writhed underneath Joanne's assault.

Joanne wiggled down and licked underneath Joee's large breasts. She tasted Joee's light sheen of sweat. She tasted Joee's skin, the faint taste of an odd soap. Travelling down, Joanne gently kissed Joee's soft, fragrant skin.

Joanne grunted; her crotch dragged against the slightly stiff synthetic fur of the bear skin. The fibers tickled her sensitive flesh, tickled her puffy inner lips.

"Augh," she grunted and shimmied, causing little electric shocks to travel from her crotch outward.

Joanne kissed and nibbled Joee's slightly soft belly. Joanne could smell Joee's light sweat, and another aroma wafting into her nostrils.

"Her excitement," Joanne realized. "I, I'm smelling her excitement."

"Oh God, her, this, the skin is so soft," Joanne murmured as her lips kissed along Joee's plump pubic mound.

"And fragrant," Joanne thought as she breathed deeply of Joee's scent.

Joanne used her thumbs to pull Joee's plump mound open. Joee's light pink inner lips were plump and slick with Joee's excitement. When Joanne opened Joee's outer labia with her thumbs, the aroma was overwhelming, intoxicating. Joanne lapped almost ferociously at Joee's drooling inner lips, wanting to taste as much of Joee's flavor as possible.

"Mmng!" Joee grunted.

Joee gasped when Joanne's waggling tongue grazed her clitoris. Joanne thrust her tongue in as deeply as she could, then found Joee's clitoris again. Joanne thrust two fingers into Joee's depths while her mouth encircled Joee's clitoris.

"Ack, ack, I, oh, oh aaieegh!" Joee grunted, then cried out in orgasm.

Joanne grunted in her own orgasm; unknowingly, she had been munching her crotch against the synthetic fur while pleasuring Joee. When Joee gently pushed Joanne's mouth away from her far too sensitive pussy, Joanne rose up, bringing her hand down to her overheated crotch.

"You are you, you're touching yourself? Oh you nasty, nasty girl," Joee teased.

"Uh huh," Joanne admitted then stiffened in orgasm.

Slumping forward, Joanne rested her sweating head on Joee's belly. She cooed as she felt Joee's stubby fingers combing through her hair.

A few moments later, Joanne declared, "I want another cookie."

"Oh my God, that, you, Joanne, you have got the perfect butt," Joee enthused, watching Joanne's chubby buttocks flex and jiggle and waggle as Joanne scampered into the kitchen.

"It's too big; you want another cookie?" Joanne called out.

"No; I, I don't feel like doing any more crunches," Joee said.

"God, you also got the nicest titties, and oh, that, that pussy, why is it called a 'pussy?' That pussy," Joee thought as Joanne returned, large cookie in hand.

Joanne flopped down and nibbled on her cookie. Rolling over, she softly kissed Joee's lips, then cuddled up against Joee.

Joanne came to, looking at the three wicks flicker and dance. She watched a rivulet of candle wax travel down the side of the thick candle. She could feel Joee's naked breasts mashed against her back. She could feel Joee's arm around her middle. She could smell Joee's sweat, could feel the weight of the fleece throw weighing her down, weighing her against the thick pelt of the bearskin rug.

"Awake?" Joee asked softly.

"I, uh huh," Joanne softly agreed.

"Come on, let's go to bed," Joee suggested.

Joee blew out the candle, then folded the fleece throw and put it on the back of the couch. Smiling, she pulled Joanne to her feet.

Arm in arm, the two girls went up the stairs. There was an elevator, but Joee had never used it.

Through Joee's bedroom, the two girls went into the large bathroom. Joanne goggled at the sight of the large whirlpool tub and Joee agreed that they should take a bubble bath together sometime.

After brushing their teeth, and after each girl had used the commode, they lay down in the large bed. Joanne squealed happily; the bed was a Tempurpedic mattress. Joanne had wanted to try one ever since seeing the commercials for the mattress on television.

Joee gave Joanne a soft kiss 'good night.' Joanne repeated the maneuver. That kiss turned into a passionate kiss. While their lips mashed together, their hands found their way to each other's breasts.

As this was their first lesbian experience, as this was Joee's first sexual experience of any sort, other than vigorous masturbation, their attempt at sixty nine was clumsy. Finally, Joanne hit upon the idea to do a side by side sixty nine. Joanne liked the way Joee's hairless crotch looked and wondered how hers would look without hair.

Then her ability was stripped away. Joee's tongue batted at her clitoris while Joee's fingers plunged into her pussy. Joanne let out a squeal when Joee's fingers found her g-spot and Joee's teeth gave a soft nip to Joanne's clitoris.

"Okay, good night this time," Joee demanded, softly kissing Joanne's lips.

"I can taste me on you," Joanne giggled, happy, elated.

"And I can taste me on you too," Joee giggled.

A soft nightlight illuminated the path to the bathroom. Joanne was grateful for this; she had a few Harvey Wallbangers to release. Inside of the bathroom, a second nightlight showed her the way to the commode.

"Am I? I'm not. I, I can't be," Joanne argued with herself.

Gray light filtered into the bedroom. Joanne snuggled down; Joee's arm was wrapped around her, holding her, keeping her warm and safe.

"OMG, this bed? This bed is the best," Joanne mumbled.

"Uh huh," Joee agreed. "Give me a minute and I'll make us a couple of omelets, okay?"

"OMG, omelets?" Joanne enthused.

"Joanne, good God, you have any idea how much you say 'OMG?' It's annoying," Joee lightly chided, gently raking her fingernails over Joanne's belly.

"OMG, OMG, OMG," Joanne yelled and squealed when Joee delivered a stinging slap to her buttock.

"I mean it; God! Say it again and I'll slap you," Joee threatened.

Joanne wiggled slightly out of Joee's grasp. She sat up, allowing the blanket and sheet to slide off of her nude body.

"OMG!" she screamed and attempted to crawl quickly out of the bed.

Joanne misjudged how soft the mattress was. The soft mattress hindered her escape and Joee easily tackled her.

"Help! Help, OMG, help me!" Joanne cried out as Joee wrestled her to the bed.

Joee delivered a light slap to Joanne's giggling face. She then bent and kissed Joanne's lips.

"OMG, go brush your teeth," Joanne insisted, pinching her nose.

"Shut up; yours doesn't smell any better," Joee insisted, kissing Joanne again.

"Damn, she, she's got a nice butt," Joanne thought, watching as Joee scrambled out of the bed.

A moment later, a toilet flushed. Joanne watched as Joee entered the bedroom and pulled on a silk kimono. Joanne looked at Joee's tousled mane of red hair, her still sleepy eyes. She watched Joee pull a pair of slippers on her feet.

"She's got a nice front too," Joanne thought.

"And I got to pee," Joanne realized and scampered, with some difficulty out of the bed.

"Mushrooms okay?" Joee asked as Joanne hustled to the bathroom.

"OMG, I love mushrooms," Joanne agreed, calling out from the depths of the bathroom.

A moment later, Joanne made the bed. She did not see any clothing so bravely left the bedroom, still nude. Reaching the ground floor, Joanne went into the utility room to continue washing her clothes.

"Damn it, Joee," Joanne thought, seeing that her clothing had not only been washed and dried, but had also been folded neatly.

Joanne pulled on her sleep shirt and a pair of fuzzy socks. Then she went into the kitchen and took a perch on a stool at the breakfast counter.

"Just about done," Joee said. "Got grapefruit juice and orange juice, oh, and I've got tomato juice. What you want?"

"OMG, tomato, you've got tomato juice? I love..." Joanne said.

"Damn it! I'm not kidding! Stop! You say 'OMG' one more time, I'm going to beat you up," Joee yelled.

"Sorry," a chastened Joanne mumbled.

"I'm not kidding; God it is so annoying," Joee said, softening her words with a gentle kiss to Joanne's lips.

After breakfast, they sat at the breakfast bar and studied. Their Economics class was the only one they shared, but both were taking Algebra 101 so did quiz one another on that subject. Joee had taken Colonial Literature the previous semester so helped Joanne with that class.