Nude On A Bearskin Rug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, Patty! Shut the fuck up," Joe screamed, shoving away from the table.

"The raspberry vinaigrette is delicious," Julie said.

"I like the orange," Patty chimed in.

"You," Joe hissed hatefully at his daughter. "You, you know lesbianism is a sin in the eyes of God."

"So is adultery," Patty agreed.

"I, I no longer, I no longer have a daughter," Joe declared and turned to his wife. "Come on, Julie; we're going."

"I'm eating," Julie calmly said, even though she didn't feel very calm inside.

Joe stormed out of the trailer. A moment later, there was the clatter of gravel against the side of the trailer as Joe sped away.

"I'll wrap up his plate for him," Joee offered.

"Don't bother. He couldn't be civil enough to stay and eat here? He can starve," Julie said quietly. "Patty? You said it gets better?"

"Mm? Oh, oh yes, it gets better," Patty smiled, nodding with her head to Joanne.

"I, Joee and I, we we're getting married," Joanne said, showing Julie her engagement ring.

"And..." Joee said, serving the quiche. "Sure you don't want me to fix Mr. Joe a plate?"

"Screw him," Patty said.

"Joee, no," Joanne said. "Until he apologizes? He gets nothing from us."

"Well, we know that'll never happen," Julie agreed.

After pork chops and vegetable medley, sponge cake and coffee was served in the living room. There, Joee and Julie were treated to stories of Joanne's childhood. Joee laughed at Joanne's embarrassment, then soothed Joanne's ruffled feathers by reminding Joanne that these moments in time were precious to her mother, and now were precious to her as well.

"And to me; after all, I am your step-mother," Julie quietly agreed.

"Yeah, you know, in all them fairy tales, you're supposed to be all evil and stuff," Joee teased Julie and Julie squealed.

"Well, let me see if he's calmed down enough come get me," Julie said as Joee gathered the plates and cups.

"Julie, I'll run you on home," Patty said.

"You know, I, I didn't know," Julie said, getting to her feet.

"Hmm?" Patty asked.

"When we met on-line? I didn't know he was married," Julie said.

"Hmm? No. But he did. He did know he was married," Patty said, locating her purse.

"Well, wonder what's waiting for me," Julie sighed.

"Hmm, knowing him? He's got a half a case of Bud Light in him and is booming Jerry Jeff Walker, or Waylon Jennings," Patty said, opening the door of the trailer.

"God help me," Julie sighed.

Upon returning, Patty smirked as she heard two squeals as she entered the trailer. Judging from the guilty looks the two girls wore, Patty deduced she'd interrupted a fairly hot and heavy make-out session.

The next night, Joanne and Joee met with Joanne's friends at the Bend. April showed up and as usual, demanded five bucks apiece. Joee earned everyone's friendship when she paid for all of them.

"Wait, this, this is twenty," April said. "Who's out?"

"I am," Joanne said, passing the wine bottle from Sue Lynn to Joee, then passing the whiskey bottle from Joee to Sue Lynn.

"What? Bumps, why you not drinking?" Sue Lynn demanded, then took a hefty gulp of the whiskey.

"Not good for the baby," Joanne said and Sue Lynn choked on the mouthful of whiskey.

"What?" Sue Lynn coughed as April pounded on her back.

"I'm pregnant," Joanne admitted.

"You, Bumps, you pregnant?" Angela gasped, passing the whiskey bottle to April.

"So who's the father?" Nicholas asked as he passed the wine to Joee.

He shut up when Angela dug an elbow into his ribs. Joee took a sip of the sweet wine and passed it to Joanne, who passed it to Sue Lynn.

"So, Joee, you go to college too?" Angela asked.

"Yeah; not sure what my major's going to be, but..." Joee agreed.

"That's where we met," Joanne said and put her head on Joee's shoulder. "In our World Economics class."

"Oh yeah?" Sue Lynn asked, taking a hefty gulp of the wine.

"Uh huh; that's where we fell in love," Joanne agreed and again Sue Lynn choked on the alcohol.

"Bitch! Trying kill me?" Sue Lynne yelled.

"I uh, Bumps, you, you serious?" April asked, goggling at Joanne.

"Uh huh," Joanne agreed and she and Joee shared a kiss.

Sue Lynn again choked on her mouthful of whiskey. She glared at Joanne.

"That's it. I, I'm not drinking while you talking," Sue Lynn said.

"Not that I'd want to join in or anything, but I can watch?" Nicholas asked.

"God! Shut up; you, you are so disgusting!" Angela screamed.

"I..." Joanne said and Sue Lynn stopped her forward progress with the whiskey bottle.

"So, uh, which one of y'all is the man?" Nicholas asked.

"Jesus, shut up. Just, just shut up!" Angela yelled at Nicholas.

"When..." Joanne said as Sue Lynn again raised the bottle of whiskey.

"What? Like you don't want to know?" Nicholas demanded of Angela.

"Uh, not that it's any of your business," Joee said.

"We're..." Joanne said when Sue Lynn again brought the bottle up.

"But neither one of us is the man," Joee said.

"Bitch! Quit it," Sue Lynn giggled, playfully shoving Joanne.

"Yes, we, we're both women," Joanne agreed, playfully shoving Sue Lynn.

"No, no, I mean, who gets on top?" Nicholas tried to clarify.

"Oh my God, you, you're hopeless," Angela shrilled.

"Nicholas, I don't ask you questions like that. What Joanne and I do in the bedroom? That's private," Joee said.

"Amen sister," April said.

"Exactly," Angela said.

"I like your friends," Joee said as a sober Joanne drove them to the trailer.

"Yeah? Even Nicholas?" Joanne asked.

"Hey, I, at least he's honest about it," Joee said. "I wasn't with you? I, I'd kind of wat to know, you know, how they do it."

"Yeah," Joanne agreed.

On the morning they were to leave, Patty hugged her daughter tightly. Then, Patty surprised Joee by hugging her tightly.

"I am so happy; I now have two beautiful, wonderful daughters," Patty declared.

Patty softly wiped at the tears that sprang to Joee's eyes and kissed the girl's cheek.

"Thank you, Momma," Joee said and burst into tears.

"Oh Baby, no, no, nothing to cry about," Patty soothed, hugging Joee and rubbing her back.

Before they were fully out of the gravel parking lot, Joee and Joanne were already arguing about what station they'd tune the satellite radio to. Joee promised, as soon as they were home, she'd put on her police uniform and arrest Joanne for her criminally poor taste in music.

Because of her obvious baby bump, Joanne did not feel it right to wear a white wedding dress. So, she picked a soft pink dress. But she insisted that Joee wear a traditional white wedding gown.

"And you can wear it to bed," Joanne whispered. "We'll play 'The Naughty Bride' on our wedding night, okay?"

The October air had a hint of autumn in it as Judge Marie Robichaux officiated the wedding. Superior Lawn Care had come out on Friday to make sure the back yard was perfect for their special day.

Patty beamed as she walked with her daughter and proudly stood with Joanne as the two Joannes wed. Julie had defied Joseph's demands and had come down with Patty to see her step-daughter's wedding. The woman shed tears of happiness when Joee asked her to stand with her at the altar.

"I don't have any family," Joee confessed to the woman. "So, when Judge Robichaux says we can kiss? I'll have a family again."

"You will always have me as your family," Julie declared, hugging Joee tightly.

The reception was held in the back yard and inside the ground floor of the home. April and Sue Lynn lost very little time in getting rip-roaring drunk.

"Yeah, she's just happy be able to drink without having to suck a cock for it," Nicholas joked as April loudly demanded another glass of champagne.

The End

**.**

I have no idea why this story was removed from my posted stories; there was no explanation given. I had requested some other stories be removed; I just did not like those stories and felt them to be substandard work. So, I have retyped 'Nude On A Bearskin Rug' as much as I could from my memory of the original story. I am sure I missed some key elements and those with more stringent memories might wish to correct me on what I missed, what I had forgotten.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Shaley Greene, Joee's personal trainer is a character first introduced in the 'Men In Blue' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Buenos Noches, Joee's maid service is introduced in the 'Ugly' Series; specifically in 'Ugly Ugliest Things' in the Group Sex category.

Superior Lawn Care Ltd, the company that maintain Joee's immaculate yard is introduced in the 'Wealth' series.

For those of you that may wonder, this story originally came out before the 'Quest For Normal' series in the First Time category was posted. So, the Stepping Stone Diner would still be called The Stepping Stone Diner instead of the Double-J Diner.

Judge Marie Robichaux is introduced in the 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.