Nude On A Bearskin Rug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers

"Ain't high school no more, Bobby," Joanne said, taking a hefty gulp of the Iron Barrel Whiskey. "Going have find yourself someone else to fuck."

"Don't look at me," April hooted.

"Nope," Sue Lynn giggled.

The next morning, Joanne and Patty hugged tightly. Joanne tearfully got into the Mustang and left the trailer park. At the Dairy Queen, she hugged her father and promised she would do her best during the summer semester. Then she called Joee wen Stepping Stone, Louisiana was in her rear view mirror.

"On my way," Joanne said, even as a tear slid down her face.

"Yay!" Joee whooped and Joanne giggled.

Joanne figured out how to set the cruise control and kept the sleek automobile locked in at four miles above the speed limit.

While Joanne traversed the lonely stretches of 467, then 54, Joee sifted together the ingredients for shortbread cookies. She stirred in a goodly amount of marijuana, then rolled out the dough. She used her large cookie cutter to form twenty four cookies of three inch diameter circles.

While the cookies baked, in a double boiler Joee mixed together some dark chocolate, some peppermint oil, and an obscene amount of cannabis oil. After the cookies cooled, Joee dredged each cookie through the still quite hot chocolate, then set them onto wire racks to cool.

"Two and a half hours later, Joee answered her phone. She giggled happily when Joanne informed her that she was pulling up to the house.

"Yay!" Joee screamed when she heard her garage door groaning.

""Joee?" Joanne called out, entering the hallway.

"Hi, Mith Pierth, you buy my cookieth?" Joee lisped, standing in a ridiculously short Girl Scout uniform.

"OMG, I, yes, I, how much?" Joanne breathed, feeling her panties become soaking wet.

"Hmm, I, I don't know," Joee said, swiveling from foot to foot.

"But you need to hurry up; you're two cookies behind me," Joee whispered, kissing Joanne.

"Joanne Katherine Breaux!" Joanne declared, feeling Joee's bare ass underneath the obscene uniform.

"God I missed you so much," Joee hissed, kissing Joanne again.

Joanne pulled Joee to the living room and pushed her onto the couch. When Joee sat, the green skirt rose up, revealing Joee's bare crotch. Joanne knelt on the floor and pushed Joee's thick thighs apart. Joee moaned out as Joanne glued her mouth to Joee's crotch.

While she licked and sucked at Joee's fragrant sex, Joanne pushed her hand down the front of her shorts and vigorously rubbed herself. Soon, both girls gasped, grunted, then cried out in pleasure.

"I, God, I, I missed you sooo much," Joee said when Joanne lay her blonde head on Joee's smooth thigh.

"Missed, you, too," Joanne wheezed.

No, the cookies were not an exact duplicate of the famous GS cookies, but three cookies later, Joanne and Joee were cuddled on the bear skin rug, staring intently at the three wick candle. Joee's uniform blouse was unbuttoned, her skirt bunched around her waist. Joanne's nude body Pressed against Joee's back, Joanne's hands cupped Joee's heavy breasts.

"I missed you," Joanne murmured, kissing Joee's neck.

Joanne had a dorm room at Murphy's Dorm. She never picked up her key. Not one stitch of clothing ever made it to the room. Not one book ever made it to the room. When she wasn't in one of her three classes, wasn't in the library studying, she was with Joee. Although Joee and Joanne had no classes together, they drove to campus together, ate lunch together, and drove home together.

One morning, just after their mid-point had begun, Joanne suddenly bolted from the breakfast bar and raced for the half-bath next to the garage. She barely bade it to the commode in time before her breakfast came hurtling out.

"God, I, you, you think you got the flu?" Joee tearfully asked.

"I, OMG, I, no, no it's not the BLARGG!" Joanne wheezed and vomited again.

When she was sure she'd finished, Joanne weakly sat on the cold tiled floor. Joee lovingly sponged Joanne's mouth clean, then wet the face cloth again and dabbed at Joanne's face. Joanne smiled weakly at Joee's worried face.

"You, you going make a great Mommy," Joanne weakly prophesied, then burst into tears.

"I, OMG, OMG, you, you sure?" Joee asked when Joanne's words sank in.

"Yeah, that stupid, that God damned stupid ass Sigma Rho Iota frat party I went to," Joanne sobbed, overwhelmed.

"Come on, come on, we, we just got to get through today, let's get through today," Joee counseled.

After class, Joee informed Joanne they had an appointment with Dr. Farbacher the next afternoon. Joanne was light-headed from hunger so they raced to Clark's Drive-In for hamburgers and malts.

"Don't. Don't even think about it," Joee said as Joanne looked at the girls in their Clark's Drive-In uniforms.

"OMG, but you would look so hot," Joanne enthused, admiring the scarlet red short shorts and tight white tee shirts with blood red lettering.

"I'll wear the nurse's uniform tonight," Joee promised and smiled as a beautiful young blonde skated to the window of the truck.

"You going take my temperature?" Joanne cooed.

"Mm hmm," Joee said and ordered their lunch.

The next afternoon, Dr. Mark Farbacher confirmed Joanne's fears. His guess of approximately two months into her first trimester did coincide with the fraternity party.

"Tell me what you're thinking," the man asked, noticing that Joanne looked pinched and drawn, but Joee looked absolutely giddy with excitement.

"My Daddy's going kill me," Joanne whispered.

"Oh, no he is not," Joee snapped, unconsciously edging herself in front of Joanne.

"I am sure, at first, he might be somewhat disappointed," Dr. Farbacher said. "But, in time, most parents come around."

The summer session held classes Monday through Thursday. On Friday, Joee gave Joanne a cup of tea sweetened with local wild honey and three pieces of whole wheat toast. The thought of putting butter or jelly on them made Joanne nauseated so the toast was dry.

"I'll be back; you ever eat at Radcliffe's?" Joee asked. "Why don't you wear that sundress? The pink one with the little white flowers?"

"Where, where you going," Joanne asked as she sipped her tea.

"Be back," Joee said and left the kitchen.

Even though her stomach was still only slightly soft, even though she was not showing at all, Joanne felt cumbersome and ungainly as she wiggled off of the barstool. She waddled to the dishwasher and put her dishes into the appliance. Then she lumbered up the stairs.

Joanne was drying her hair when Joee returned. Joee quickly made the bed and retrieved her PPS uniform from the floor. Joanne blushed but smiled when she thought of the package that 'Pussy Parcel Service' had delivered last night. Kneeling on the floor, Joee retrieved the thick nine inch long vibrator PPS had delivered the previous evening. She made Joanne blush hotly when Joee showed Joanne her licking the latex dong clean of Joanne's juices.

"Mm, delicious," Joee enthused as Joanne shut off the noisy hair dryer.

Joanne was dutifully impressed by the ostentatious restaurant. Joee was dutifully impressed by the restaurant's five star cuisine.

Over a delicious raspberry truffle cake served with a thick expresso, Joee took Joanne's hand into hers. Joanne looked into Joee's brilliant green eyes and again felt that familiar flutter in her heart.

"I, Joanne, I love you," Joee confessed.

"I love you too," Joanne whispered, lost in Joee's eyes.

"And, I, Joanne, I just, I cannot imagine my life without you in it," Joee went on.

"I, I know," Joanne agreed.

"Joanne Pierce, I, will you marry me?" Joee asked, slipping out of her chair and getting onto one knee.

"I, OMG, I yes," Joanne gasped.

The ring was a square cut three carat ruby in a white gold setting. Joee showed Joanne that the wedding band was a 'wrap' that had six quarter carat diamonds, three on each side flanking the ruby stone.

"And mine..." Joee said, showing Joanne that her own engagement ring was a three carat emerald.

"See, ruby's the birthstone of July, and mine is May," Joee explained.

"I, they, they're beautiful," Joanne murmured, feeling overwhelmed.

Just after finals, Joanne called her mother and asked if she could bring Joee home to meet her. Patty agreed immediately and even magnanimously offered to have Joe and 'his little play-thing' over for supper that first night.

"I, Mom, uh, hold off on inviting Daddy over, okay," Joanne said, looking through the tinted windows of the back porch.

"I, oh, okay," Patty said, then gasped. "Joanne, this Joey, he, he's not black, is he? Oh my God, your father, Joe would just shit and have a heart attack, I swear."

"No Mom, OMG! I, ew, how, how could you even, ew! No, she's not black," Joanne screeched.

"Oh, okay, whew!" Patty said, relieved.

"So, last exam's at, well, mine's at ten and Joee's last one is at one; we'll leave here Friday morning," Joanne mused aloud into the phone.

"So, what'd she say when you told her I'm coming?" Joee asked, pausing the game she was playing on her IPad.

"Wanted to know if you're black," Joanne said.

"Nope. Not black. What'd she say when she found out I'm a girl?" Joee said, beginning her game again.

"Don't think she heard me," Joanne said.

"But you DID tell her," Joee verified.

"I, uh, I, I said 'she,'" Joanne offered.

Joee paused the game again and looked into Joanne's worried eyes. Abruptly Joee got to her feet and marched up the stairs.

Friday morning, Joanne reminded Joee that Stepping Stone was little more than dirt roads and trailer parks and gravel parking lots. With a huff, Joee took the four pairs of high heeled pumps from her shoe caddy.

"Flip flops. And those tennis shoes. Oh, those real cute flats you have," Joanne agreed, zipping her own suitcase shut. "Joee, we're going be there five or six days, not five or six weeks."

"OMG, I, oh dear God, oh okay," Joee said, taking a few of the dresses she'd set aside. "Well, what about my sandals?"

"Absolutely," Joanne said.

"Ready?" Joee said, struggling to zip her own suitcase closed.

"Pajamas. You pack anything to sleep in?" Joanne asked.

"Yes. My police uniform, that girl scout uniform, the Clark's Drive-In uniform," Joee ticked off on her fingers.

"OMG, Joee, you, you did not!" Joanne protested.

"Ha!" Joee laughed. "No, Sweetheart, I got the three sleep shirts and tap pants."

Getting into the truck, their next argument of the day started over choice of music. Joanne wanted today's Top 40 or today's modern Country. Joee wanted her Classical.

"Classical, OMG, how old are you?" Joanne argued, waving to the lonely guard in the guardhouse.

"Could ask you the same thing. 'Ooo, Justin Bieber! Ooo!'" Joee mocked.

"Shut up; I don't like Justin Bieber," Joanne defended.

"Whatever," Joee said.

The truck's clock showed twelve seventeen when Joee turned into the parking lot that Joanne indicated. She pulled to a stop in front of the third trailer on the left. She turned and looked at the pale, tense Joanne.

"Want me to leave?" Joee asked, studying Joanne's worried face.

"I, huh? I, no! No, Joee, I, no, OMG, I..." Joanne said, but flinched when she saw her mother's face peering out of the kitchen window toward the unfamiliar pickup truck.

"Then, come on. Let's go," Joee said, hitting the door locks.

Joanne slowly got out of the passenger seat. She closed the door then made her way to the trailer's door.

"Hi, Sweetheart!" Patty called, out, coming into the living room from the kitchen.

"Hi uh, hey Mom?" Joanne faltered.

"You, you're Joey?" Patty asked, looking at the red headed stranger that stood just inside the front door.

"Yes ma'am, I'm Joanne Breaux," Joee said.

"I, you, you're Joey," Patty verified.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Joee," Joee said. "It all right if I get our stuff?"

"I huh? Oh, oh yes, yes, of course," Patty said.

Joee let herself out of the trailer. Patty stared at the door for a moment, then turned and stared at her fidgeting daughter.

Joanne stood, nervously adopting a defensive pose, waiting. She looked like a child, waiting to see just how severe her punishment was going to be.

"I, humph! I, I just, that, that's Joey?" Patty asked again.

"Yes ma'am," Joanne whispered.

Joee entered the trailer, dragging two of the three suitcases. Joee looked at Joanne, then at Patty. Silently, she turned and exited the trailer again.

"I, well, when you said you were bringing Joey, I went ahead and made the bed in the other room," Patty said. "But, I, well, I guess you two will be in your old room."

"I, you, you sure?" Joanne asked.

Joee entered with the last suitcase and waited. She silently appraised the weathered looking older woman.

"Hi. I'm Patty Pierce," Patty said, holding out a calloused hand.

"Joee Breaux," Joee said, taking the offered hand.

"Come on. We're in my room," Joanne bubbled, grabbing the lightest suitcase.

"Ma'am? Miss Patty? You all right with me and Joanne being in the same room?" Joee verified.

"Hmm? I, well, of course," Patty said.

"OMG, I, I can't believe this! My, my mom's okay with me, with us being gay!" Joanne whispered as she led Joee to her room.

"Joee, you want a cup of coffee? Lunch will be ready 'bout one," Patty offered.

"Depends. You know how to make coffee?" Joee gently teased Joanne.

"Shut up! What was that this morning?" Joanne defended.

"I don't know. What was it?" Joee teased.

Sitting at the kitchen table Patty studied Joee Breaux. Her lustrous red hair was cut in a very flattering style. Her face was lightly made up, her lips were pink and moist looking from her lip gloss. Her brilliant green eyes were highlighted by light eye liner and mascara. Joee's sundress was a pale blue with yellow and pink flowers. Her nails were meticulously filed and painted a light pink.

Patty then looked at her daughter, dressed in pale blue blouse and dark blue skirt, hair pulled back into a loose ponytail with a light blue ribbon that matched her socks. Joanne wore light cosmetics, her fingernails were filed and painted. There was a beautiful ring on her left hand.

"I, Joanne, Joanne Pierce, is that, that's an engagement ring?" Patty suddenly asked.

"Yes ma'am," Joanne said, holding out her hand for her mother's inspection.

"Yes ma'am, I, I asked her to marry me," Joee said, holding out her own hand.

"I, that, that's a beautiful ring," Patty said.

Patty took a sip of her coffee. She then put the cup down and looked at the two beautiful, feminine girls.

"I, I guess I'm just confused," Patty said. "I mean, neither one of you look gay."

"If it helps any, I, I was kind of confused too," Joee admitted.

"You. How long you've known you're gay?" Patty asked, nudging her daughter's canvas covered foot with her flip flop.

"Honestly?" Joanne asked, putting down her ballerina coffee mug.

"No, Joanne, lie to me, please," Patty said.

"So that's where you get it from!" Joee giggled.

"I, I guess I've always known," Joanne admitted. "I, well, I mean, Bobby? I, he's kind of cute, but really? I just never, I just never felt right."

"Well, on the one hand, your dad's going be happy about that," Patty smirked. "Boy's got himself arrested again, got into a fight with Bubba down at the Pak N' Sak; trying buy a bottle of whiskey."

"And him being on probation? Smooth move there," Joanne shook her head in surrender.

"You? What about you?" Patty asked Joee.

"Me what?" Joee asked. "No ma'am, I'm not on probation."

"No," Patty smiled a genuine smile. "Gay. How long have you known you're gay?"

"Kind of like Joanne. Just nothing ever felt right," Joee said. "Then, we ate some of my double chocolate chocolate chip cookies..."

"And my Joanne does have a sweet tooth," Patty agreed, playfully rubbing Joanne's belly.

"Does she ever!" Joee agreed. "But we ate some cookies, then she leaned over and kissed me and I, it, I just felt this huge fire go off in my gut."

"Me too!" Joanne agreed, looking at Joee. "It, it was just this fire!"

"Oh, oh Joe, your dad..." Patty laughed.

Lunch was a greasy carbohydrate laden meal. Their supper that night was no better.

"Miss Patty, would it be all right if I cooked the dinner for tomorrow night? When Joe and, I'm sorry, what did you say his wife's name is?" Joee politely asked, feeling somewhat queasy from the meal.

"I didn't. I called her 'his little play thing,'" Patty smiled. "But, hey, you want to cook? Be my guest. This one sure never offered, that's for sure."

"Her name's Julie," Joanne said. "And, uh, your cooking's too good; why would I want to cook?"

"Okay, so do Joe and his little plaything have any food allergies?" Joee asked, smiling at Patty's giggle.

"Joee, don't encourage her," Joanne fussed.

Joee did a quick inventory of the kitchen, of Miss Patty's cookware, and used her phone to make a menu and a shopping list. When Joanne yawned, it started a chain reaction and all agreed it was time for bed.

After breakfast, Joee made Joanne come with her to Alexandria for shopping. Then they stopped at the Stepping Stone Diner for a late lunch; the sign out front declared they had the best chili in Stepping Stone. Joee asked Joanne just how bad second place chili had been to lose to Stepping Stone Diner's chili.

At six thirty, Patty watched with amusement as Joee used a brand new silicone muffin tray to make five Spinach quiches, using cauliflower puree to make the crust. The pork chops were in the broiler, keeping warm while the quiches baked. The mixed green salad was waiting on the table; Patty was surprised to find out that her ice cream bowls were actually salad bowls.

"Yay! He's here," Joanne said in a flat voice when they heard Joe's car grind to a halt in front of the trailer.

"Hey, hey, hey, there she is, there's my girl," Joe said, voice full of false cheerfulness.

Truthfully, it rankled Joe, being in his ex-wife's trailer, a trailer he was paying for. With her Avon sales and on-line sales of homemade jewelry, Patty actually made more money every month than Joe did as a manager of the Dairy Queen. But it had been his adultery that had precipitated the divorce.

"Hi Daddy, hi Julie," Joanne said.

"Your uh, your mom says your boyfriend's here?" Joe asked, gripping his daughter's arm in a painful grip.

"Joee's here, Daddy," Joanne said, wincing as his fingernails dug into her flesh.

"Mr. Pierce, iced tea, water, or lemonade to drink?" Joee called out from the kitchen.

"Salad's already on the table, Patty said.

"Man, what smells so good?" Joe asked.

"Iced tea, water..." Patty said.

"Iced tea," Joe said, confused by the sight of a beautiful, elegantly dressed red head in his ex-wife's kitchen.

"Iced tea, please," Julie said, taking a seat.

"So, uh, where's this Joey guy?" Joe asked, looking at the odd assortment of salad dressings on the table.

"I'm Joee," Joee said, getting the quiches from the oven.

"Poppy, orange walnut, raspberry vina...where's the ranch?" Joe asked.

"What you see is what you get," Patty said.

"Ooh, I, I'd like the raspberry vinaigrette, please," Julie asked.

"What's this, who eats this kind of stuff?" Joe said, frowning at the salad dressings. "And, where's this Joey guy?"

"I'm Joee," Joee repeated, sitting down next to Joanne.

"I, huh?" Joe asked, looking at the two girls.

Patty almost laughed when Joe's face registered comprehension. His beady little eyes opened wide, then his face darkened and he scowled.

"Mean to tell me, spend all kind of money send you to that God damned college..." Joe snarled.

"Spent...uh, I'm still waiting for your half of the bus ticket send her there," Patty said.

"Shut up, Patty," Joe shrilled. "Send you off to college and you turn into some rug munching dyke?"

"It gets better," Patty smirked.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers