Nude On A Bearskin Rug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers

"Sociology? You're on your own," Joee admitted.

"Yeah, And you're on your own for that Geology stuff," Joanne agreed.

At ten thirty, Joanne asked if it was too early for a cookie. She laughed uproariously when Joee called her a pot head.

"But, come on; I want to get some Chinese for lunch," Joee said, closing her text book.

From the utility room, Joanne selected a halter top, her pink thong panties, and her khaki shorts.

"OMG," Joanne enthused when she stepped into the enclosed shower with Joee.

"Argh!" Joee cried out.

"Sorry," Joanne said, stepping underneath the hot spray of the twin showerheads.

For a moment, Joanne watched Joee standing underneath her own twin showerhead spray. Joee sensed eyes on her and looked over at Joanne.

"What?" Joee asked.

"I, you, you're beautiful," Joanne blurted out.

"Aw!" Joee smiled. "I, you, you're pretty beautiful yourself."

They arrived at Hop Kim's at 11:35. Their arrival was timed perfectly; ten minutes after their arrival, there was a twenty minute wait for a table. After their lunch, Joee pulled Joanne to the side of the building, away from her car.

"OMG, you, you weren't kidding!" Joanne hissed as Joee opened the door of Hop Don's Body Design Parlor.

"I, you, you don't want..." Joee asked as they entered the small, narrow room.

"I, yeah, I, but, Joee, I, I can't afford..." Joanne hissed as a four foot tall Asian woman entered the foyer from behind a beaded curtain.

"Hi how you do?" the woman asked politely.

"And I can," Joee hissed to Joanne.

Hop Don watched the two young women, her black eyes unreadable. She waited patiently; Hop Don knew the secret to fishing was to let the fish come to you, you should never hurry the fish.

"We're thinking about getting our nips pierced," Joee said to the woman.

"Ah, very good, Hop Don is best at piercing; everyone say so," Hop Don agreed.

"I, oh! I, oh, OMG, never mind," Joanne said, looking at a large gold hoop with dangling heart silhouette.

She changed her mind, though, when she saw the price tag associated with the solid gold hoop and dangle.

"That one? Oh! That, that one would be so cute," Joee agreed, looking at the hoop and heart.

"Joee, it, it's too high," Joanne hissed.

"That one? Ah yes, area around nipple big? That one is good," Hop Don said, deciding to hurry the fish just a little. "Boys see? Boys say 'oh! So pretty!'"

"Any boy that would say that aren't looking at our boobs," Joee hissed to Joanne and Joanne giggled.

"May we see that one?" Joee asked politely and Hop Don removed the key from the recesses of her robe's deep pockets.

Hop Don removed one ring and handed it to Joee; she could tell the beautiful red head was the one in charge. Joee turned and held the hoop against Joanne's covered boob. Joanne looked down and shivered; the jewelry was very pretty. She could imagine the feeling of the heart dangle rasping, rubbing sensuously against her as she walked, as she showered, as she relaxed...

"Yes?" Joee asked Joanne and she nodded, beautiful blue eyes tightly closed.

"We'll take that one," Joee agreed, handing it to Hop Don.

"You do just the one? Come back later do other?" Hop Don asked.

"Both," Joanne blurted out.

"I, man! I, which one do I want?" Joee asked herself out loud.

"You look maybe something different?" Hop Don asked, loosening the sash of her robe.

Hop Don exposed her own breasts, showing Joanne and Joee that she had a small gold hoop threaded through her small nipple with a gold chain that extended from one nipple to the other nipple. Dangling from the chain was a large Korean symbol. She explained that the symbol was the symbol for 'Prosperity.' With a laugh, she shimmied her torso, making chain and symbol dance.

"I, oh, do, do you have the symbol for 'Love?'" Joanne asked.

"Mm, mm, I, ah!" Hop don mused then brightened when she found the symbol she was looking for.

Hop Don gave the price for the simple hoops, chain, and gold 'Love' symbol. Joanne was about to refuse, but Joee nodded her approval.

"But that still leaves...those! Are those real pearls?" Joee mused, then pointed through the glass countertop.

"Yes, Hop Don agreed, seeing the large gold hoop with three pearls dangling from three one inch gold chains. "Guarantee, real pearl, real gold."

"Pearls are the birthstone for the month of June," Joee explained to Joanne.

"Hoop is big," Hop Don mused, pulling one hoop from the case and handing it to Joee. "Area around nipple big? Look very nice."

"Area around nipple is big," Joanne affirmed, then blushed when she realized she'd just told a stranger she had seen Joee's nipples.

"Okay, so, you getting pearls, she getting hoop and chain and love, right?" Hop Don verified, putting away the original hoop with heart dangle.

"Yes," Joee agreed, again holding the hoop with pearl dangles against her chest.

"Okay, you first," Hop Don said to Joee. "And we do both today, right?"

Right," Joee agreed, handing Hop Don the hoop with pearl dangles.

"Okay, here, you look. I do tattoo, everyone say Hop Don best at tattoo, no pain, here, you look," Hop Don ordered Joanne, handing her a thick binder.

Joanne sat on a small chair in the foyer and opened the binder. She saw it was a photo album, each page holding six Polaroids.

Hop Don lifted a simple board that separated the lobby and the area from one another. She pulled Joee behind the beaded curtain.

The room was small. There was a padded bench; Joee guess that this was where the Asian woman did her tattoo work. There was a small chair, and a stool. There was a small table and on the table there were several instruments of torture.

"Sit, sit, take top off, okay, I get ready, okay?" Hop Don said.

Joee steeled herself for a moment, then slipped the straps of the sundress off of her shoulders. She sat in the small chair and wiggled the sundress down to her waist. Then she unhooked her bra and held the satin garment in her lap.

Joee watched as Hop Don washed her hands, much as a doctor would. Hands washed and dried, the woman pulled on some latex gloves.

"Oh, very nice, yes, very nice, big, look very nice," Hop Don praised as she looked at Joee's large areolae and nipples.

Hop Don grabbed a tool that looked like a pair of pliers. The woman cleaned the tool with an alcohol bath, then cleaned the nipple ring in the same alcohol bath. She affixed the ring into the jaws of the pliers and smiled at Joee.

Joee shivered as Hop Don swabbed her right nipple with antiseptic. The liquid had an astringent quality; her nipple and areole crinkled tightly.

"Okay, last chance you say no," Hop Don sang out.

"Shit!" Joee hissed, green eyes wide as Hop Don rapidly pierced her nipple, driving the hoop through the hard nub.

The pain was sharp, intense. Joee's panties flooded with her excitement. The woman repeated the procedure with the left nipple and Joee swooned slightly from the force of her orgasm.

In the small lobby of the shop, Joanne was listlessly flipping through the book of tattoos. Some were as she would expect; cheap, tawdry looking tattoos. Some were cute. Some were frightening.

One woman had an upside down cross inside of a pentagram tattooed onto her left shoulder. Joanne wondered at the thought process behind having a satanic symbol tattooed permanently onto one's skin.

The second to last page had more intimate Polaroid's. Joanne winced as she saw a penis with a grinning skull, snake crawling through the eye socket tattooed onto the head of the cock. She wondered what girl would find such a tattoo sexy on her partner. Another man had a snake coiled around the length of his penis, the snake's open jaws at the head of his cock.

"Trouser snake," Joanne giggled.

"Play Ball!" one girl had tattooed just above her dense crop of pubic hair. Another woman had a black Q and a black Spade over her hairless crotch. Joanne knew that this meant that the girl was into black cocks, even though her skin tone showed the anonymous girl to be white.

The final tattoo on that page showed a large butterfly tattooed onto a plump pubic mound. The girl's crotch was hairless, her skin golden; Joanne guessed that the girl might be Asian.

Joanne peered through the beaded curtain and wondered if she was actually looking at a Polaroid of Hop Don's crotch. If so, the woman had a very pretty pubic mound.

The light green butterfly tattoo was large and covered the whole mound as well as portions of the woman's hips and inner thighs. For the photograph, the anonymous woman had lay on her back and spread her legs wide. This pose opened the woman's sex slightly and her inner lips peeked out, moist and pink.

The last page also had intimate photos. One woman had Hop Don tattoo 'Exit Only' just above her anus. A man had a tattoo that read 'If you can read this, you're too close' over his own rectum. Joanne shook her head, wondering at the thought process of a person that would have that done to their bodies. The final Polaroid showed a bald pubic mound with a large 'X' tattooed centered perfectly onto the mount. 'Marks The Spot' was inked onto her upper left thigh.

"Huh? OMG! Oh cute," Joanne said aloud. "X marks the spot."

"Next?" Hop Don called out.

Joanne looked up as Joee came through the beaded curtain. The red head gave Joanne a weak smile as Joanne got to her feet.

"How was it?" Joanne asked, even glancing at Joee's chest.

"I came," Joee admitted, then giggled. "When she put the second one in? I came. Almost peed on myself too."

"Here, look at these; last couple of pages?" Joanne said, handing Joee the book of tattoos.

"You like? I do all them," Hop Don said hopefully to Joanne.

"Just the nips for now," Joanne said.

Safely behind the beaded curtain, Joanne simply unknotted the loop that held her halter top to her neck. The scrap of material fluttered down, exposing her large breasts. Hop Don prepared the tool, the ring, and the nipple.

"Last chance you say no," Hop Don threatened.

"OMG!" Joanne hissed as the ring punched through her hard nipple.

The length of gold chain swung lazily back and forth as Hop Don prepared Joanne's let nipple. Joanne shivered; the weight was tugging at her raw, bruised nipple, creating an odd and pleasurable She hissed out when Hop Don gripped the end of the chain, threaded the 'Love' symbol through, then affixed the loose end of the chain to the ring. The light tugging and pulling had Joanne on the verge of orgasm.

"Ack, I, OMG!" Joanne hissed out as the small hoop pierced her painfully hard nipple.

Joanne sat, panting. The crotch of her panties was sodden with her orgasm. With each short breath she took, she could feel the weight of the symbol tugging, pulling at her tortured flesh.

"OMG, I, how in the fuck am I supposed to even think with this?" Joanne asked herself as she weakly pulled her halter top up and over her breasts.

Hop Don studied Joanne's face, then gave a small smile and nod when Joanne got to wobbly legs. She followed the small woman through the beaded curtain and rejoined Joee in the front of the shop.

"Okay, you rotate, three maybe four times day, got antiseptic? Clean area good two maybe three times day," Hop Don instructed.

"Rotate?" Joanne asked.

"Push up and down, push up and down," Hop Don said, making movements with her hand as if she was flicking a light switch on and off.

"Like a door knocker," Joee guessed.

"Yes! Yes, like door knocker. You go, 'hello? Anyone home?' three, maybe four times day." Hop Don said.

Both girls giggled at Hop Don's declaration. Hop Don ran Joee's credit card and nodded her thanks as Joee added an eighteen percent gratuity to the charge.

They stepped out of the shop and walked to Joee's Mustang. Joee hit the key fob and the two girls climbed into the car.

"Did you see that butterfly tattoo?" Joanne asked Joee.

"The woman's pussy?" Joee guessed.

"Yes!" Joanne said.

"If I was ever going do that, that's the one I'd get, but not in that ugly green," Joee said.

"Red," Joanne agreed.

"Blue," Joee corrected.

"Red like your hair," Joanne demanded, reaching out and tugging on a lock of Joee's hair.

"Blue like your eyes," Joee corrected.

"OMG, my nips hurt!" Joanne blurted out.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Joee asked, gripping Joanne's left hoop through the thin material of her halter top.

"Shit!" Joanne shrieked.

"By the way, why do they call you 'Bumps?'" Joee asked, starting the powerful car.

"Puberty hits? OMG, my face? I mean, you couldn't see my face, all them zits all over it," Joanne said.

"Oh, God, I know," Joee agreed, remembering her own struggles with acne.

"And then these start coming in," Joanne said, pointing to her chest. "And Trey Martinez I think I'm hot shit because I can throw a ball says, 'Hey! Jo has got bumps everywhere!'"

"Oh my God, what? What an ass hole!" Joee said.

"And of course, who's the first dumbass I see getting here?" Joanne continued. "That's right, Trey Martinez."

After Joee stopped at Schaub's Drugstore to pick up a large tube of Neosporin, they returned to Joee's house. Entering the kitchen, Joanne immediately grabbed two large cookies from the cookie jar.

"Joanne, really!" Joee chided. "Think you're turning into a pot head!"

"A pot head?" Joanne giggled.

Joee grabbed two small plates and set them on the breakfast bar. Joanne put her cookies onto one plate. Joee then grabbed herself two cookies and poured them each a glass of milk.

"Wonder..." Joanne mused and dunked a cookie into the skim milk.

Joanne came to, head resting against the satin covered pillow. Soft music played in the background. She could feel the fake fur of the bear against her naked flesh. She could feel the weight of the fleece throw weighing her down, pressing her into the rug.

Joanne could feel Joee's naked flesh pressing against her back. She could feel the thin sheen of sweat on Joee's skin. She could smell Joee's sweat. She could smell the shampoo that Joee washed her hair with.

Joanne could also feel the tightness of her nipples. Both nipples felt constricted. Both nipples throbbed with each beat of her heart, a dull, throbbing ache. Joanne could even feel the chain and symbol draping, resting against her right breast and the weight of the chain and symbol pulling at her left nipple.

"OMG," Joanne whined.

"I swear to God, I'm slap the shit out of you say that again," Joee complained. "You have any idea how many times a day you say that?"

"God! My nips," Joanne whined.

Joee kissed Joanne's cheek, then reached a naked arm out of the fleece blanket. A moment later, Joee peeled the blanket down and off of Joanne's breasts. Joanne now felt the chilled air blowing on them from the vent directly over their heads.

"Roll over. On your back," Joee instructed.

"I, Joee, I, come on, I don't feel like..." Joanne complained when Joee swung her left leg up and over and straddled Joanne's belly.

"Oh," Joanne sighed when Joee applied a large finger full of Neosporin to her aching left nipple.

"Don't! God, all right? Don't!" Joee ordered.

Joee applied the numbing antiseptic cream to Joanne's right nipple, then gripped the nipple ring between her thumb and forefinger. The chain and symbol danced when Joee gripped the small hoops.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Joee asked as she twisted Joanne's nipple ring up and down a few times.

"Ah, shit!" Joanne hissed, feeling her crotch moisten.

"Now me," Joee demanded, flopping onto her back.

Joanne applied the antiseptic lotion to Joee's pierced nipples. She then flipped the hoops up and down, admiring the way the bangles danced as she did so.

"I, OMG! You, you're touching yourself?" Joanne screeched as Joee shamelessly rubbed her slit, right in front of Joanne.

"I, uh huh," Joee agreed, stiffening in orgasm.

"OMG! You, you nasty girl," Joanne teased, continuing to toy with Joee's breasts.

"Uh huh," Joee agreed, palming Joanne's wet sex.

"I, oh, oh don't do that," Joanne whined even as she spread her knees apart.

"No?" Joee asked, pinching Joanne's clitoris between thumb and forefinger.

"I, no," Joanne whined bucking her hips as Joee teased her.

Joee wiggled away then got to her feet. Nude, she prepared their supper. After boneless, skinless chicken breasts and squash and zucchini, Joee fixed Joanne a Harvey Wallbanger and a vodka and tonic for herself.

"We could get busy on our studying," Joee muse, putting her empty cocktail glass into the small dishwasher behind the ornate bar.

"Yeah," Joanne agreed, sliding her empty glass to Joee.

"Or..." Joee said, kissing Joanne. "We could make love."

"Make love," Joanne agreed, returning Joee's kiss.

Upstairs, the two girls flopped onto Joee's unmade bed. After several heated kisses and soft and not so soft touches, the girls swung into a side by side sixty nine. From there, it was a race to see who could bring the other to orgasm first. Joee won by reaching down and tugging on Joanne's chain.

The second time, both Joee and Joanne took it slow, softly kissing and caressing each other.

After their second orgasms, Joee and Joanne simply cuddled underneath the blanket, silently touching each other underneath the blanket.

In the morning, Joee and Joanne ate ham steaks and sunny side up eggs. Nude, the two sat at the breakfast bar and studied. After lunch, Joee declared they needed to bathe. Lolling in the steamy water, they got waterlogged, but did not actually get clean.

After supper, Joanne reluctantly packed her clothes and her books. Joee pulled a long tee shirt on and gave a shiver of pleasure as the soft material of the tee shirt caressed her bare nipples. Joanne laughed; she'd experienced the same erotic sensation when she'd cinched her bar over her hoops and chain.

"I, I wish you weren't going," Joee admitted as the garage door rumbled upward.

"I, me too," Joanne said.

"But, I, I'll see you in World Economics," Joee conceded.

In front of Murphy Dormitory, there were too many students lolling around, so Joanne and Joee had to content themselves with a quick lip to lip kiss. Joanne opened the door and grabbed book bag and laundry bag.

"I miss you already," Joee said softly.

"Me too," Joanne agreed, closing the door of the car.

In her dorm room, Roberta sat silently on her bed, avoiding eye contact with Joanne. Joanne studiously put everything away in her dresser drawer or closet.

"Everybody does it," Joanne finally said.

"Huh?" Roberta asked.

"Masturbate. Everybody does it," Joanne said, putting her notebook onto her desk top.

"I uh, yeah, maybe, but not everybody gets caught," Roberta blurted out.

"Well thank God for that!" Joanne exclaimed.

Roberta stared at Joanne for a long moment. Then the heavy-set Latina giggled. Joanne smiled and pulled out a sleep shirt.

"Next time, I'll knock and wait before just barging into the room," Joanne said, casually dropping her bra.

"I, oh! Oh, that, where, when'd you do that?" Roberta asked, seeing the heavy chain and symbol suspended from Joanne's nipples.

"Yesterday, and OMG, hurt? Girl, they hurt," Joanne said. "Thank God, though, my friend? Gave me a big old bottle of Neosporin."

Stepping into their World Economic class, Joanne smiled when Joee waved to her. They had to content themselves with a quick hand squeeze as Joanne sat next to Joee. Moments later, Professor Gendusa urged his bulk into the room. His TA lugged a heavy satchel with their World Economics reports. She placed the heavy satchel onto his desk, then sat at her desk and quickly took attendance.

"Taiwan is not recognized as an independent nation," Professor Gendusa started the class.

"What? What chapter is that in?" Joanne asked.

"Oh no," Joee mumbled, slinking down in her seat.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers