Nude on the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, let's just split one," I answered. When Lucy came back with another beer, we turned our talk to the job.

"Look, "I said, "Let's make a deal right now. If we get the job, we will go in there, strip, do our work and leave. Like any other job, except for the stripping part. We can still do good teamwork even if we've got nothing on."

"Tank, I think within the first hour as we are sweating pulling up flooring, we will forget all about the nudity thing. But I'm still wearing knee pads."

"I sure hope we don't get inspected by OSHA. Any workplace safety violations could ruin me."

"Nah, they won't come out to the site 'cause they'd have to be naked too," she laughed. We joked around, talked about the usual politics and local gossip and left an hour later laughing and teasing more than we'd ever done before.

A week later Bill had signed our contract and we were ready to begin our work.

Lucy

On Monday we were scheduled to do the tear down. We had talked with Bill and got him to agree as long as we were handling heavy gear, supplies and particularly old debris, we could be dressed when we went back and forth into the cabin. But once we were set to drive away, we'd need to strip again. We were buzzed through the gate and stopped at the delivery house.

"Well, I guess this is it," said Tank as he got out of the truck.

I stepped out on my side after slipping off my shoes in the truck. I decided not to wear my usual work boots because it would take too long taking them off and putting them back on. I found a pair of old, heavy-duty slip-ons which would do the job. I dropped down to the pavement and pulled off my flannel shirt. I had decided to not wear a bra to keep things simple. Down went the pants and panties in one swoop and I was naked and ready for work.

I peeked through the window and saw Tank's naked torso, so I knew we'd be heading out right away. Once in the cab I glanced over at him and said, "It's not every Monday an employee gets to see her boss nude."

"I guess," he laughed. "And I don't get to see an employee nude very often, either."

"But you haven't even looked at me. Tank, stop the truck, right now. I mean it."

"Why?" he asked as he hit the brake. "Anything wrong?"

"Now, look at me. Go ahead. Eyes to your right, turn your head and look at me."

"But I'll just, you know..."

"So what? It's just a response, a reaction. Kinda like when the doctor hits your knee with a little hammer."

"But that's to be expected."

"And so is this. So, I want you to look at me. Here. I'll turn sideways a little bit for you," I said as I turned to my left and let my legs spread apart a bit. He still was frozen, looking straight ahead. "Dammit, Tank. Look. You might as well. Once you've looked and realize it's just me, it won't bother you so much. Then we can get our work done."

With half the speed of a glacier he turned slowly towards me and looked me in the eyes, but no lower. "Look at me, all of me," I commanded. His eyes seemed frozen, looking straight ahead at my face. "Tank...."

Tank

Once she called my name like a scolding mother would address her misbehaving child, I knew I had to look. I let my eyes slide down to her boobs. They were true beauties, nice size, great shape, cute little nipples.

"See, breasts, no big deal," she said as she reached up and held them slightly in her hands. "I kinda like mine, don't you?"

The last comment was all it took. My penis started to respond and straighten out.

"Good, now you're getting hard."

"But I don't want to..."

"You've gotta get it out of your system, though. I figure once you're erect for a while it will get old and you'll deflate and forget all about it. Now, look lower."

I couldn't look any lower. I knew I'd get a raging hard on and I couldn't do it. Suddenly she grabbed my right hand and brought it down towards her pelvis. I jerked my hand back but she had succeeded in making me look at her lips. They were shaved and the cutest I could ever remember seeing. And there was the triangle of hair above. This brought me to full staff, but what was the icing on the cake was her reaching down and pulling her lips apart.

"See there, kinda redder than normal and wet. Think I don't get excited just like you?" she asked.

"I, uh, I..." I eloquently responded.

"OK, now can we just get on with the job. You've seen me and I'm excited. I've seen you and you're excited. We're even. Now let's go tear out some sheetrock," she announced as she turned back to face up front.

I didn't have much to say so I put the rig in gear and we drove on up to the cottage. Once there I realized my erection was easing off and so I hopped down and we went into the cabin. We did a quick rehash of the tear down and agreed we'd each pick a room to be responsible for. I went out and got on my overalls while she slipped on her jeans. We then set to work.

Lucy

The tear-down went well, far faster than I predicted. With us being in different rooms we didn't have to worry out hitting each other accidentally. I was able to remove the rotten flooring and wall board without trouble and made several trips to the rig throwing it into the back. Tank was doing the same. By noon we had the place fairly well cleaned out.

We decided to have lunch first and afterwards haul the stuff to the dump. I went to sit on the stoop with my brown bag when Tank reminded me of the rule. I stood up and casually peeled off my jeans off like I was getting ready for a shower. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tank strip as well.

We chatted a bit about the job and waved to resort guests as they strolled by. One of them called out to us, "Are you all members, too?"

"Nope," I responded. "Just working on fixing up this cabin."

"Well, you fit right in, don't cha?"

"I guess so. Have a nice day."

"Nice people," murmured Tank.

"Yeah, Dummy, normal people with moles and pot bellies and saggy boobs and flabby butts. They like to be nude, that's all."

"Sounds like you kinda like it," he teased.

"Maybe I do, kinda. Yeah. You?"

"Uh, no, not really."

"Why not? I can see you're not excited anymore, so you must be getting used to it a bit."

"Dammit, Lucy, you have to bring it up and now look at me," he said as he pointed to his growing cock.

"Oh, common, Tank. No big deal, really. I'm sitting here in a puddle, practically, so forget about it. Hey, let's get the rest of this shit into the rig and take it to the dump."

Tank

After the second time she mentioned being excited she hopped up and went back to work, but she didn't put her jeans on. Fortunately, there were only a few small bits of sheetrock left and nothing sharp, so I decided to stay nude as well. No sense in putting on the overalls just to take them off in five minutes.

The only problem was we were now working side-by-side and not in separate rooms. I kept seeing her out of the corner of my eye. Lucy has a super nice figure. She wasn't rail thin and had some nice curves on her. Her ass was half an inch on the generous side and her tits were perfect, a bit on the large side of average. They were full, nicely shaped and stood out proudly from her chest. Of course, I got hard again, or I should say, I got harder. I don't think I ever lost my hard on after lunch. Once I stood up with a small load of debris in my arms, Lucy looked over at me and started to laugh.

"Gonna use that thing to help carry the load, Tank?"

"Luce! Jeez, can you give me a break? Please? It's embarrassing enough as it is."

"Nope, I'm not. I kinda like having the upper hand over my boss," she laughed. "And trust me, I'm going to use it as much as I can."

"Well, what about you? You keep saying you're excited, too."

"Maybe yes, maybe no. But unless you look closely, which will get you even harder, you'll never know for sure," she said laughing even more.

"OK, you win. Here take that last piece and get the shop vac in here."

Lucy

I pulled the shop vac into the building and put on my ear protection. Tank was all anal about ear protection with all power equipment so I smiled when I realized I was wearing the earphones, shoes and nothing else. After I plugged the vac in, I turned to see Tank coming back into the cabin. I fired the machine up and purposefully bent over at the waist facing away from him while I vacuumed out a corner. I couldn't see him, but I could feel his eyes riveted to my ass. I'm sure he saw my pussy lips; who couldn't? The knowledge he was staring at me got me excited again. I could feel some slight moisture develop but fortunately it didn't run down my legs.

I kept vacuuming and finished the entire cabin in about fifteen minutes and left the vac in a corner. We'd be needing it again before the end of our job. As I walked outside, I realized Tank was in the cab of the truck. He appeared to be writing something down on a tablet. I went up to his side of the rig and asked, "Are we done here for now?"

"Yeah, I'm just jotting down some last-minute measurements. I think we'll be able to get by with less sheetrock if we're careful. Might save them fifty or sixty bucks."

As I got into the rig from the right side, I saw his tablet didn't hide his erection. I grinned at him and wiggled my eyebrows, a la Groucho Marx.

"Dammit, Lucy, just quit it. Here you pushed your ass out to me and displayed everything and now you tease me when I react like a red-blooded male!"

I realized he might be getting a bit pissed, so I let my grin fade and talked in a more serious tone, "OK, Tank, I'm sorry. It's just that at times I like being looked at. When I go to clubs, I wear sexy things. I enjoy it when the guys stare. And here I like it when you stare. It gives me a bit of an ego boost.

"You know," I went on, "Very few if any women truly believe they are attractive. We all find faults in our figures or faces or hair and concentrate on those. Here I know I'm attractive. I can look at your," I paused and giggled before I could go on, "I can look at your Peter-Meter! It tells me everything I need to know."

Tank groaned at my sick joke, turned away from me and fired up the truck. We hit the delivery cabin and quickly got dressed. I left my panties on the seat and went commando and I noticed Tank put on his overalls but no shirt. We were clearly getting more comfortable with less clothing.

At the dump we were able to clear out the debris in no time and started to head back to town. It was still fairly early but it made no sense to drive back to the site. We dropped by the lumber yard and ordered sheetrock, subflooring and vinyl plank flooring to be delivered the next morning. We'd have to meet them at the delivery cabin, offload all the supplies from their rig, then onto ours and then offload again at the cabin.

Tank

Once the order was completed, I tuned to Lucy and offered to buy her a brew. It wasn't often we finished the day this way, but I figured we needed something to celebrate our first full day of nudism. And I needed to pay her back for the beer invite a week or so before. I headed towards the Rusty Nail, a small bar which featured fancy brews and remarkably good burgers.

"Care for a beer and a burger? My treat."

"Sure, anytime you pay, I'll be there. You see," she laughed, "I have this stingy boss who doesn't pay worth shit..."

Her talking was interrupted by my reaching over and tickling her while we were stopped at a light. She kept laughing so I tickled her a bit more when suddenly I realized she had twisted and I was feeling her left boob. I pulled my hand back like I had been zapped by a live outlet.

"Oops, sorry."

"Oh, Tank, no sweat. Forget it."

But, how could I? I had seen those tits all day long and I liked them. They were perfect on her and I was, like I said, a red-blooded male who was visually centered. And the vision part of the brain was quite happy. But then I accidentally grabbed a boob when I was tickling her. How could I be so dense. I could be setting myself up for a ton of legal trouble if things got out of hand. I apologized again once I had parked the truck and she seemed to pooh-pooh the whole thing.

We had a nice burger and we each had a couple of large beers. I was feeling pretty good by then. It was still fairly early; I had eaten a good burger with a mess of fries and the little buzz felt good. I felt safe to drive and offered to drop her off at the office to pick up her car.

"Tank, I'd better not. I don't think I should be driving. Do you mind dropping me off at home?"

"No sweat. I can pick you up in the morning, too. Your car should be OK at the office."

"Probably. But I wonder what Linda would say if she saw my car there all night."

"Oh, she won't see it. She almost never goes to this end of town. Don't worry."

"Tank, I'm not worried. But you should be if you want your little FWB arrangement to continue."

By then we'd arrived at her place, a nice little two-bedroom rental on a small horse farm. She thanked me for the dinner and hopped out of the truck. I always wait for a woman to safely get in her house when I drop her off, so I sat there watching Lucy's ass as she walked to her door. She grabbed a key, opened the door and as she went through, waved at me over her shoulder.

On the way back to my place I kept thinking about the day. Work had turned out good and it looked like we'd be able to finish the job fairly quickly. If we finished a day early, that was like a free vacation day. I know I'd enjoy it and maybe Lucy could take off and go visit her boyfriend.

Lucy

I was a bit tipsy when I got home that night and I desperately wanted to get into a tub of hot, soapy water and relax. I was about to step in the tub when my phone chimed. Thinking it was Tank, I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, Lucy, how're you doing?"

"Oh, Smitty, I was just getting into the tub. Give me a few seconds and I'll talk." I crawled into the tub and carefully put the phone on speaker to talk with my BF.

"So, what's up?"

"Not much. Tank and I started a new job today."

"Yeah? What?"

I knew Smitty would be upset if he knew much about the job and the naked thing, so I thought I'd talk hammers and nails. "Oh, we're doing a repair at a cabin. They had some water damage and ..."

"Water damage? It hasn't rained in weeks."

"Oh, they had a pipe break, flooded the main part of the cabin."

"So, in town there?"

"No, a bit out of town towards Henderson."

"Not much out that way, is there? Except for a nudist camp, that is."

I must have hesitated a bit because he went on, "You're not working out there, are you?"

"Uh," I said guiltily, "Yeah, it's one of their cabins."

"Well, you be careful. Don't let one of those nudists try to get you naked on the job."

"It won't be a problem."

"Why not? Are you already naked?"

Such an innocent throw-away question I'm sure he asked to keep conversation going. But I knew if I lied and he found out, the shit would fly. So, I answered, "Uh, yeah, we gotta be naked once we're on the property. We wear safety clothes on the job."

"You're shittin' me! You're naked on the job! With your boss?"

"Yeah. It's not a big deal, really. It's more of a problem for him, actually."

"What? Is he popping boners?"

"Well, sometimes, I guess."

"Listen, Luce. You listen to me! You gotta stop. Tell him you can't do it anymore."

"Why? We got over our nerves and finished a bit early today. No big deal!"

"I don't want some guy looking at my girl. It's that simple. And maybe you shouldn't be looking at him."

"Smitty, please stop being that way. I have a good job, get paid well and I like my boss, so I'm willing to swallow my pride and just do the job."

"Maybe you like him too much. Maybe that's why you wouldn't move here with me."

"Honey, please don't be that way. I like him as a boss, not as a boyfriend. You're the boyfriend."

There was a few second pause as he took in a couple of deep breaths before he let the hammer drop. "Luce, if you don't stop doing this job, I'm not sure we should continue to see each other."

"Are you fuckin' serious? I'm doing my work. I'm not screwing the boss and I am planning on screwing you this weekend. Give me a little credit, would you?"

Another few seconds of deep breathing echoed in my ear before he answered, "I guess this is it. Don't bother coming over this weekend. Take care. Bye."

I sat there stunned looking at my now silent phone. I sank down into the water and washed my hair and body before rinsing off with a twenty second shower. My mind was racing the whole time. "How could he?" "The nerve!" "He's got no right to demand that." "Maybe this was meant to be." "Maybe he's met someone and this is just an excuse to dump me." But mainly, once the shock wore off, I was pissed. I always knew this wasn't going to be the big romance of my life, but I thought I'd at least be treated with a little respect. And here I was dumped over such a silly thing.

My brain finally slowed down as I watched a stupid show on Netflix. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up stiff and sore around one and went to bed. I woke up feeling better and had a decent breakfast which I was finishing as Tank drove up.

Tank

It was clear immediately Lucy was unhappy or something. Usually, she was a big morning person, smiling and eager to get to work, but not that morning.

"Hey, Luce, hop in. Let's head right out and you can pick up your car this evening, OK?"

"Yeah."

"Everything OK?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, doesn't sound like it. What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Am I going to get more than one-word answers from you this morning?" I asked her.

"No," she answered and then started to giggle. I realized what was so funny, once I thought about her one-word answer to my last question.

Still laughing she told me, "Seems I was forbidden to work with you in the nude and when I said it was my job and we'd both agreed to it, Smitty got pissed and dumped me."

"Dumped you? What the fuck! Dumped you? I can't believe it."

"Yeah, I was pretty surprised myself," she went on more somberly. "But I think this might be good in the long run. We were never meant for each other, you know, long term. So, better now than later."

"I'm sorry to hear it. If you want to back out of this job..."

"Hell no! I committed to it and I'm good for it. And like I said, better now than later. Let's forget all about that asshole. You got any extra coffee in the thermos?"

Once inside the gate, we drove to the 'changing station,' as I called it, and waited for the delivery. Chad from the lumber yard pulled up a few minutes later. He asked me where to drop things off and I told him we were going to switch things to my truck.

"Why? I can drive it up and offload with the fork lift and save you a ton of time."

"Uh, yeah, but there's this little thing about being nude if you go any further."

"No shit? Hmm. Say, look. If I drive it up there and off load for you, it'll save me a ton of time and you a lot of back strain. I'll strip and let's go."

It was nice of him to offer and we were able to get things taken care of in no time. I did see him staring at Lucy when she had her back turned. When he finished his offloading, I had to sign a delivery sheet.

As I signed the paper he chuckled "You're a lucky SOB. You get to look at that all day."

"Yeah, but it's all business here, no play."

"Does Linda know about this?"

Why was everyone worried about Linda? She and I were just friends. Maybe she was letting on what we had was a bit more serious.

"Nope. She's never been too interested in my work."

"I bet she'd want to know you're working naked next to Lucy. Well, gotta go. Enjoy your day," he smiled.

Lucy

I know Tank was glad to get the supplies delivered to the cabin door. It had saved us a ton of work but I didn't like Chad. He always leered at me and I could tell he was going overboard staring at me. Once Tank was finished with the paperwork, Chad took off and I sighed in relief.

123456...8