All Comments on 'Nude on the River'

by ArtisticMystic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Wow, a surprise ending.

A wonderful afternoon delight & this is your first story, well done!

I hope it's the start of your imagination blooming here.

32aa32aa11 months ago

Nice story. Great descriptive writing. And yes, a surprise ending. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I strongly recommend you pick a tense and stick with it. Jumping from past to present tense and back is jarring to the reader.

You better hope the Loving Wives crowd doesn’t find this story. You’d be crucified. Actually, the fact that she was married threw a complete new, and in my opinion, unwelcome spin to the story. It could have been a fun, spontaneous tryst but turned into a cheating story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

Nice story, to a point. That point being the 'furry legs' What a turn-off.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Sexy story. Reminiscent of clothing optional Deep Creek Hot Springs above a river in the high desert area of S. Calif. A two mile hike down to the springs and river. It’s not particularly private. On a hot summer day there might be 10-20 people there. And sexual activity does happen. Which to us is all very natural.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I saw that one coming! But still a great story, well written. I noticed the quality of writing in the first sentence. Keep 'em coming.

ReedRichardsReedRichards10 months ago

There’s little more exciting or inspiring than when a woman asks, orders you, “Fuck me.”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is really high quality writing, with joy and a beautiful erotic edge. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. I think the ending would have been better if they were actually married to each other, and the whole stranger meet was a role play. Instead of him ending sad like a one night stand. He could make a reply to her ring reveal:

"Oh..." I stammer, staring at the river. "You know me so well."

Then end with possible plans for other locations or what they might do when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written though spoiled a little by the switch in tenses. Stick to past tense and it becomes a better read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtisticMystic@ArtisticMystic
First thing you’ll notice about me is I’m very sexual, and love having conversations on the topic, even if we are complete strangers. This is a new venture for me as I don’t consider myself a writer, but I love erotica, and sharing thoughts and ideas about the subject. I hav...