All Comments on 'Nude Secretaries Day: Year One'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep on Goosing

I love reading stories where naked women take gooses, especially in a public setting. Such stories are few and far between. Thanks, Totzman! Another type of goosing that the Urban Dictionary describes is running a (middle?) finger up the length of a butt crack. It's another way of telling a lady that she has a nice ass. Keep the secretaries nude now and again, and keep on goosing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thanks. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining teamwork

A successful working environment is based on good teamwork. It was nice to read that everyone had each other's back and helped each other use their office talents to the fullest potential. Good job keeping the office environment a happy one!

Very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome prequel

Keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

Absolutely love this story. There should be more work places like that. A place that political correctness forgot. Don’t stop writing mate. You know how to write a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I love the naked secretary universe. The stories are a lot of fun and very sexy. This might be the best one yet. Keep writing! I’d love to read more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written, but...

It wouldn't happen in this country! Europe, Australia, Japan maybe. Good story though.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52almost 3 years ago

You should write stories for the other four years before Monica started working there.

TotzmanTotzmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

TheMadHatter: my story "Girls Wear Swimsuits Boys Go Nude" involves some events in the year before Monica began working there. Beyond that I expect to make all NSD stories take place after Monica was hired.

qwertyasdf0208qwertyasdf0208over 2 years ago

Please continue with this series

It's great

qwertyasdf0208qwertyasdf0208over 2 years ago

Please continue with this series

It's great

TotzmanTotzmanover 2 years agoAuthor

qwerty: I definitely will!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the nude secretaries! Looking forward to further tales of exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I work with my husband for a small printing company in the uk and yesterday I worked naked for the entire day to raise money for the children in need charity. each year I try to get a bit of money from the guys here and donate it. one of the guys offered to donate if I flashed my boobs and other guys joined in. I said I would think about it if my husband didn't mind and he just said yes it was ok with him. the guys gave me money so :I took my shirt and bra off for them showing my 34c breasts.the boss walked in and caught us and after explaining what was happening he contributed too.then one of the guys said how much for full nudity so I said £1000 pound to children in need.thinking it was over but my boss returned with a cheque for the full amount. I was shocked and not sure what to do but the guys insisted and my husband encouraged me to strip. I stripped nude and agreed to spend the rest of the day like it if they raised more money. everyone got to see my pussy, breasts etc so after a while I didn't care. in the afternoon my boss suggested posing for a works calendar as they could make it straight away. I said ok and an hour later a friend of his who's a keen amateur photographer arrived. I posed for him so everything could be seen but in a tastfull way.after we finished the guys who watched it all wanted me to pose for for stronger pics but I said I would pose but not for pics, so I opened my legs and let everyone take a good look at my pussy and for the remainder of the day I teased them and bent over etc.the calendar is ready for the new year so I will be nude for everyone to see in the factory.my boss has suggested I pose nude more often which I've agreed to do and work naked in return for a payrise too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ho ho lucky

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

Big fan of the nude secretaries and I am looking forward to the next chapter. I love it when there is continuity and would humbly suggest Diane and/or Judy coming back, maybe as consultants or honored guests. Also, some sort of competition with another office that celebrates seems like fertile ground. Thank you for your work.

TotzmanTotzmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

jaytheman: You're in luck! There IS a competition in the next Nude Secretaries Day story I'm writing now! Though I haven't considered bringing Diane or Judy back, Judy does also appear in my story Girls Wear Swimsuits Boys Go Nude if you haven't read that one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having nude secretaries would definitely encourage those males who want to continue working from home back to the office!

jaythemanjaytheman11 months ago

Hadn't seen your response, Totz. I think I have read all of your E&V stories, the secretaries are the best. I look forward to their next special day whenever it comes.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter5211 months ago

It's been 4 years! When are we getting the next one?

TotzmanTotzman11 months agoAuthor

TheMadHatter52: Soon! Within the next month I'm hoping! This one's really long and has been kicking my ass with writer's block and finding time but I'm in the home stretch now. Just a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story. Looking forward to the next one.

myothername100myothername1009 months ago

This could have been a story about the invention of Nude Secretaries Day itself. Having it already exist somewhere else makes the story a huge coincidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous