Nude Stockings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you say I should go on the date?"

Rob soundly eerily calm, "Two reasons, you've torched our marriage it was over when you decided to flirt with and date another man, so you might as well get something out of it. And secondly if I ever had any doubts about taking you back, I wanted the memory of you leaving all tarted up to be with your lover seared into my brain. You can't walk back over a burnt bridge after all."

I knew he meant it and almost shouted in reply, "I'm coming back home" but he had ended the call. I didn't wait for Steve and hurried outside to catch a cab.

Rob wasn't at home; I called him but got no response. Thankfully all his clothes and things were still in the house so I didn't think he had left; my best guest was a bar. I tried his friends but they claimed not to have seen him. They were all married so I tried the wives, but they all swore they hadn't seen him either. I might have guessed... Rob was always popular amongst our friends and they were sure to cover for him. I left messages, but he didn't reply and didn't come home. If he was drunk and crashing at a friend's place he was unlikely to answer.

I tried to go to bed but just tossed and turned before getting back up at 4am. Still no messages or calls.

He came home at 11am, looking as fresh as a daisy rather than the hung-over wreck I had been anticipating.

I started apologising saying I'd made huge mistake. He just shrugged; I couldn't get him to respond. I veered from apology to anger, swearing I hadn't done anything and asking where he had been. Then I started pleading but still couldn't get any sort of reaction from him.

Eventually he looked at me coldly saying, "I can't divorce you but I don't have to act like the husband you've had for 25 years. You've decided to flirt, kiss, seek companionship and have sex with another man, so I won't be providing those things. From now on we are nothing more than room-mates. With that he walked upstairs and moved his things into the spare room.

I decided to give him time to calm down, he barely spoke to me for days. I explained what had happened to Steve; he wasn't happy with me either but assured me Rob would calm down eventually.

It didn't change, our only conversations were factual practical things. There was no intimacy, no love, no conversation or support, just curt cold facts and I really missed just chatting to him. He wasn't engaging with me and I was worried, he treated me as a stranger. I begged and pleaded but he looked at me with disinterest.

The longer it went on the more of a wreck I was becoming. I hadn't fully given up on the idea of bedding Steve and he was still trying to get into my knickers, flirting endlessly at work. I thought Rob needed more time, but he didn't even seem upset and continued serenely on. Then he split our bank accounts and the bills between us. I knew had to do something.

Rob.

I came home from work to find Grace sitting at the kitchen table with a professional looking guy in a suit. He stood, said his name was Steve and offered his hand. I ignored it and said nothing.

He launched into an apology about how he and Grace had mishandled the situation and shouldn't have progressed the idea of dating without discussing it with me first.

I laughed at him, "No you didn't; you managed the situation to get into my wife's knickers effectively and succeeded. She was hot to trot and discussion or not I would never agree."

Steve went on to explain times were changing and modern marriages often involved external liaisons. His attitude was aloof and arrogant as though he was explaining the obvious to a child. He stated they should have explained their growing relationship to me and involved me in the decision before 'moving forward' seemingly.

He went on, "Obviously given your reaction we need to reassess the situation. Thankfully we haven't done anything that can't be repaired and none of this need affect your marriage."

"I think we'll beg to differ on that account."

Grace jumped in, "We never had sex Rob, we have 25 years and 2 kids, it's got to be worth more than this."

"Yeah I thought so before your little interlude with fuckwit here, but now not so much."

I could see Grace was shocked, I'd guess everyone at work was in awe of Steve, whereas I saw him as no more than a piece of shit on my shoe and intended treating him with the distain he deserved.

Steve recovered, "We made a mistake, I'm not a threat to you but we can't deny the mutual attraction. Grace tells me you have decided the marriage is over and that you are purely roommates.

I nodded.

"Are you sure about that, she is a stunning woman. You've spent a lifetime together and she made one mistake."

"More like a hundred mistakes over several months and all prompted by you."

"Well if that's your position and she is truly just a roommate to you then I see no reason not to complete our liaison. I intend taking Grace upstairs now and fucking her brains out. Then I'll start fucking her at work, we'll date, who knows we might eventually get married."

Judging by the look on Grace's face, she hadn't expected those comments. It was a stand-off no one saying a word.

I tried to stay calm continuing after a long silence, "She has already left me for you, so do what you want. As for doing it now in my house, I don't think so, you have 10 seconds to get the fuck out."

Steve appeared calm, "Don't try and threaten me."

"5 seconds left."

"I've trained in several martial arts. I, I"

"3"

He stood, thought about it and ran for the door. Grace sat there in shock.

"Your knight in shining armour. The fact your head was turned by such a weak smarmy piece of shit takes you even further down in my estimations Grace.

"We didn't..."

"What... have sex, maybe not but I'll never be sure. I am sure about the disrespect; to consider having sex with him means you disrespected me and our relationship. You dressed for him, flirted with him, God knows what else and lied to me."

"I didn't lie."

"Lying by omission is just as bad. The dressing and flirting, conversations you shared with him and kept from me. So no respect and no trust and no way back from that!

I had seen it coming of course, the change of attitude and clothes were pretty obvious. I had met Susan before and knew she was the Chair of the woman's guild, so I went to see her. She was brutally honest and confirmed my suspicions, it was just a matter of time before Steve fucked Grace. She mentioned Grace had asked her advice and she had warned her to think carefully as it would change our relationship forever. I remained calm and polite and asked if someone in my position had any options.

She seemed to hesitate before adding, "Well you can't stop her but..."

It was then that she made an offer for us to undertake our own arrangement. So much for women banding together, they were just as quick as men to screw each other over.

I looked Susan up and down for the first time. She was blonde with hints of white streaking her hair, about 5ft 9 inches with green eyes. Not beautiful, but there was just something about her I couldn't quite put my finger on. Maybe it was the prim appearance or the confident 'in charge' manner. I realised she was incredibly curvy and had a massive pair of tits on her. She saw me looking and smiled.

"Are you suggesting you and I...?"

"Yes I am suggesting exactly that Rob. I'm a widow and finding myself more than a little horny, you're a nice guy and are just right to fulfil my needs."

"What about unity of woman and the guild?"

Susan laughed, "The guild is more ruthless than any of the old male bastion's, it's dog eat dog and I'm the biggest dog around. So do you think you are up to the task?"

So on the night Grace left to fuck Steve I met up with Susan and consummated our new relationship or arrangement or whatever it was.

Susan was waiting for me when I arrived at her home; she invited me in and immediately dropped her robe. This move revealed a black corset, seamed black stockings and heels; she looked like the epitome of a sexy widow. I immediately began kissing her passionately; my hands running over her body before drifting to her impressive breasts.

"It seems I have your attention, now why don't you show me what you are packing?"

I undressed quickly, there were certainly no second thoughts from my cock, I was achingly hard.

Susan's eyes lit up, "Mmmm, pretty fit and nicely hung?"

At that Susan undid her corset and released her breasts which hung heavily before she cupped them and gave a playful jiggle. She then beckoned me to the settee and dropped to her knees; dragging her red nails down my chest before looking me in the eyes and proceeding to kiss the end of my cock. Smiling she then licked my whole length, never breaking eye contact. She teased relentlessly until I was desperate for her to suck it properly... and suck it she did! She managed to take more than any woman I had known, but it was the actual sucking action itself that had me on the verge of cumming quickly.

I warned her I was close; Susan muffled "mmmm hmmm" and just kept sucking.

She kept it her mouth as I exploded my load into her. I was shouting in ecstasy, it was the biggest orgasm I ever had and I just kept cumming. Susan gamely took every drop.

I was a little dazed and took a break having a drink, chatting and joking about so far seeming to be compatible.

Once recovered, I pushed her back onto the bed struggling not to rush it and enter her slowly; I nudged further into what was a surprising tight pussy, the ecstasy increasing the further I pushed. Susan squirmed and groaned as I fully buried myself inside her.

I withdrew fully and then drove into her, Susan responded with her nails scraping down my back. I repeated the slow withdrawal and forward plunge several times. On the next withdrawal I hesitated and asked Susan what she wanted.

Her eyes flashed open, "I want you to fuck me with that beautiful hard cock of yours."

I drove in and then picked up a steady rhythm, encouraged by Susan's cries of 'yes' and 'fuck me'. I looked down to see her tits banging up and had a good feel of them. I was glad for the earlier orgasm as it allowed me to fuck Susan all the harder, I continued to pick up the pace and was now ploughing into her.

Susan was panting heavily, gasping that she had never been fucked like this before. True or not it drove me on. I wasn't used to any verbal encouragement from Grace. Then I heard it... a low groan from Susan, the groan grew and become louder turning into a scream. Any doubt I had was removed as Susan squealed that she was cumming. It was all the encouragement I needed as I fucked her for all I was worth and we came together before collapsing in a heap.

I realised it was the first time I had come at the same time as my partner and it felt wonderful. We eventually recovered, basking in the glow or our erotic coupling and closeness of what we had felt. The prim widow turned out to be a hot, confident sexual goddess; I couldn't believe my luck and couldn't wait for our next session.

The experience left me a little shell shocked, man could that woman fuck she was insatiable and drained me dry. It was a revelation to be honest, I thought me and Grace were good, but Susan was on another level. The lingerie, sex talk, how proactive she was and fucking me back all added elements which were equally new and enthralling for me.

I felt guilty afterwards especially when I started thinking Grace might be telling the truth about coming home from the restaurant that night. When I mentioned it to Susan she was unconcerned and offered to come over to act as peacekeeper between me and Grace. I think Grace was surprised but certainly thought it was to her advantage to have the Chair of the guild championing her cause.

We were both in the kitchen when Susan sauntered in. I noticed she was wearing pair of black nylons and anklet, then she spoke directly to Susan.

"Susan darling I see the inevitable happened with you and Steve. Well that's good as I can continue my liaison with your husband.

"What, what do you mean liaison?"

"It's obvious isn't it my dear, by liaison I mean fucking him of course. Your and Steven's plan left Rob at a bit of loose end, so I made him an offer. I'm doing you a favour really, it might even save your marriage, allow you to communicate on a even footing. I want your husband for sex and intend taking him regularly. As you rightly pointed out it will just be sex and 'what is good for the goose... you get the idea', anyway you can still both live together.

Grace stumbled over her words, "but you can't."

Susan laughed. "I already did, now I'm going to ride your hubby just as often as I want.

With that Susan unzipped me and pulled my cock out, cooing as she began stroking it.

"I've got to say he has a wonderful cock much better than Steve's. Oh don't look so shocked, I've had him too, most of the girls at work have. You didn't think it was some great fulfilling romance did you?"

Grace's mouth hung even further open.

Susan continued, "He might be the CEO but the guild is in charge, When you mentioned your plans I decided to sample Rob and what a revelation that was. He wouldn't have remotely considered it whilst he had a faithful wifey, thankfully you aren't one of those now and you really didn't take that much persuading."

"But I didn't have sex... "

Susan laughed heartily, "Don't try that one with me; I know everything that happens in that office. He kissed and felt you up every day. He may not have ploughed your cunt yet, but you haven't given up on the idea. What's more you gave him a few blow jobs and weren't adverse to him tasting your pussy now were you?

Grace looked absolutely crest fallen.

"And in an effort to get your husband back you threatened the thing which separated you in the first place. Having sex with Steve, compounding that by threatening to do it in your own bedroom. I'm starting to think you aren't very bright... maybe you should look for another job."

I couldn't help but stifle a chuckle,.

Susan continued though, "Oh and another thing, you not having an orgasm during penetration. Good luck with Steve on that one, he never got me off. Rob on the other hand had me creaming all over him our first time together. So any problem on that score is down to you not him. Speaking of which its time; come on Rob, let's get you in the saddle for round two; I'm sure Grace won't mind us using the master bedroom."

With that Susan led me upstairs by my now engorged cock.

Time seemed to stand still for Grace, the room was silent. Did that conversation really just happen? Her mind jumped to upstairs, she could hear them moving around and a muffled conversation and then the sound of someone sitting on the bed. Long minutes passed in silence, then she heard the first squeak of the bed and the unmistakable sound of two people beginning to have sex. More movement and more noises continued. Then it got to a point where the squeaking was regular and combined with muffled groans, it got quicker and louder again. There seemed no end to it and she thought she might be going insane. Finally a loud "cummmminnggg, fuck yes" and moan suggested Susan had achieved her goal and Rob had proven he could in fact make a woman orgasm during penetration.

She expected Rob and Susan to return downstairs, again there were muffled conversations and some movement. After a long silence, she heard it again... the bed squeaking, followed by the sounds of the bed banging against the wall as her husband gave the odious older woman another good seeing to.

Grace felt shame and anger, if only she hadn't started this whole thing, her actions had caused it all.

It was two hours before she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Susan looked at Grace with a semblance of pity," Listen I know this isn't easy for you Grace but it will get easier, its not forever and I just can't give him up yet."

With that comment Susan left.

So the tables had turned completely, I was the one having an affair and resolved the orgasm during penetration issue. I had taken a lover upstairs in front of my wife just as she had threatened to do. What's more I'd found a lover that was clearly a lot better in the sack than Grace. It seemed I had achieved all of Grace's ambitions.

The turnaround was complete the following Saturday when I came down to the living room wearing a new suit, ready for a date with Susan. Grace couldn't suppress the tears whilst she pleaded me not to go, saying she wouldn't ever see Steve again.

I smiled in return, "It's just sex, lots of sex. Once I get over my curiosity I'll return to being your loving husband just I have been for the past 25years. It doesn't impact you unless you let it.

12