All Comments on 'Nude Stockings Ch. 02'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess my question would be why he would EVER return to Grace? Even if he couldn't get divorced nothing would prevent him from moving elsewhere - permanently! Of course that begs another question - why would he marry her in the first place when she chooses the "nude" option? That was his first mistake. A fatal one at that. The problem with the overall story is that even though men are getting screwed in Divorce Court these days, you'd have to take ALL the men off the planet to have a woman-led society. I don't see men giving up control under any scenario. And women will never be strong enough to force them. It's a biological thing. So while there were parts of this story I enjoyed, the overall effect was not a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant turnaround.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good but predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Revenge but not of the husbands real choosing. So women rule and so much for the fools that think they have the right answer.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your take on the "wife wants to date" meme...especially the reversal of roles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Both versions 5 star plus. There's nothing like a delusional narcissist being hoist by her own petard to warm the soul. Crack on, bitch!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

What an absolutely preposterous and ludicrous premise. Fictional worlds require the sense of being realistic to the reader. That the reader can imagine the characters and other people existing in that place and time. A groom is going to hope for white stockings but he may get an array of slutwife instead? So, I meet a man and we go through all the steps towards marriage but we never discuss fidelity? I spring it on him? Then we get married and I spring the fact that I won't ever have sex with him. He can agree or not but we will stay married and I will humiliate him at the reception. Duh fuck? Seems to me if thats a "tradition" then the annulment rate would be 90% not the divorce rate. But wait, feminism ruined that right? It's a shame equality, expectations of not being harassed and treated as mere things of pleasure for men and the right of self determination and agency are offensive to you.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Keep going with that theme, it’s too funny!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Where is the incentive to get married for either partner? And the ending where he threatens Steve? For what, telling him he was going to fuck Grace?

But then he has an affair with Susan? If her affair is wrong, so is his. She doesn’t get to be the bad guy while her husband is the one cheating.

He is deliberately cruel and no marriage can survive that.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The story itself was good. Scored it lower than I might have due to the number of technical errors in the actual writing of the story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

This one was harder to rate. I hate cheating for any reason- husband or wife. Here's what I don't get. You spend most of the first page repeating chapter one, even using the same characters, but then you tell a completely different story that would in no way match chapter one. You even said this "Here's the new part of the story:" if you wanted to tell a different story, use different characters. No way is this compatible with chapter one as the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Turn about is fair play !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aha, marital Aikido, is very difficult and very dangerous, but if practiced well is very rewarding.

I always wonder when they talk about the weak male ego implying a strong female ego.

rocketskaterocketskatealmost 2 years ago

I really like the idea of different colour/style stockings etc

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

Cute story and it is easy to see the over riding reason for the story with woman's rights. However just a bit to simplistic for even a fiction plot. Needs more to it in order to make it even viable as a futuristic story.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 2 years ago
Interesting

3 possible storylines I’d like to see..

- wife chooses stocking colour for reception and husband refuses/doesn’t accept it and goes for annulment

- wife chooses one colour for reception and later in the relationship tries to change the relationship

- a couple goes down the marriage contract route. And either fulfills it or one of the spouses tries to break it before it’s time is up.

Keep up the good work.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Whackdoodle, you are living proof of either keep quiet to keep them guessing or open your mouth ( or write words ) and remove all doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with allowing a wife to think she is in charge.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Hard to criticize with the alternate universe thing, but I enjoyed the new twist from the originall. In fact, the story arc for this version could have been better told in today's world. What better turn around than what he did to his wife. 4*

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Man, that’s one depressing vision of the future. Once sex is completely separated from love and commitment in a relationship, it becomes nothing more than mutual masturbation. I can’t argue that the future of monogamous marriage doesn’t look bleak, but It saddens me to think what the future may hold for young couples and families.

No likable folks in this tale, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In this world why would men get married? The wives have no boundaries and the men have no rights. Also is Grace a redhead or a blond? I liked the revenge, but Grace can still divorce Rob and leave him with nothing.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

You wasted a lot of space adding too much of the original story. Next time just say it was an alternate ending and a paragraph or two to orient the reader. He or she can go read the first one which was very good. This one is better. 5 stars.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for this funny alternative.

Although, I agree with what you were trying to achieve with this story, I disagree with the husband having sex with the other slut in their shared accommodations. That is the only real flaw with this story - the husband should have carried on his affair at the other sluts house. BUT the slut wife was the first to bring the ASSHOLE into their house to confront her husband, even if she was unaware or just too naive to understand the potential conflict.

At least there were no cuckolds in this story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

To those who said he was the first to cheat and how it was hypocritical. No. Grace made her decision. He made his: that effectively the marriage was over and he was going out to screw around.

His threatening Steve was perfectly sound. But taking Susan upstairs was wrong. Even after Susan ratted Grace out about all the oral and feeling up in the office. Everything BUT genital sex. Still it showed Grace she had no leg to stand on.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

Meh. The first Nude Stocking story was much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had commented on the original, but they didn't get posted. Maybe forgot to send the Captcha. Anyway, some comments on both installments rejected the premise. Fine, different strokes. As for QuickMagazine, I think these tales worked real well within the context, and wouldn't be surprised to see a chapter 3. Liked that Rob didn't take any shit in either chapter. So it's a 5.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Both stories describe a world where pretty much all married men are Cucks and weak. The basic premise is absurd. What you describe is a world that all married men are inherently weak and pitiful. Only weak men would marry and have babies unless there were lots of babies born out of wedlock.

In both stories you have a man who has some strenght and self-respect and yet he married a wife who showed him she felt she had a Right to have sex with others.

If he agreed to her stated plans of betrayal and disrepect, why didn't he move on? I see a lot of brides being abandoned at the altar.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958almost 2 years ago

I liked that you brought up contract marriage in your prologue. The ancient Celts often began with a one year trial, renewable for 5 years. If the couple parted ways any children were supported by the tribal unit as a whole. Maybe a part 3 exploring a modern version?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Liked this series but I liked the first story better. I had a lot more respect for the Rob in the first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Given the whole new marriage arrangements set out here and even more penalties and restrictions on men in marriage why would any man marry. Better to refuse from the start, date be careful of contraception, don’t trust the old ‘I’m on the pill’ line that leads so many today into becoming parents and thus being trapped. And keep control of your own life and future.

Why choose willing slavery for some half hearted post marriage sex. After all despite what the media and feminists say men are perfectly capable of living independently without sharing life full time with a woman.

The declining marriage rates are going to continue as more young men (educated by older family members like fathers and uncles) say no to the chains of marriage.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Divorce the bastard! Wife may be immature and dumb but hubby is a real creap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah she made the food but didn't like the taste when she had to eat it. To Bad you dumb stupid woman. Positions of power are only perceived and or real when the people being lead are in agreement. You will never have power over a self made person. They might follow you lead if it is seen as correct and in the interest of everyone. But never mistake acceptance as weakness. If you do you have no right to look shocked or surprised when the dog you have thought to master turns and tears your ass up.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 2 years ago

Now I am waiting for an episode where the husband rejects the bride's choice.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy plot and an enjoyable read. 5 stars.

looking4itlooking4italmost 2 years ago

First version was better in my opinion. Interesting in both cases where Steve was able to get around the marriage laws and women”s guild. So the basic premise of a female led marriage was not unbreakable. Seems like bro’s before ho’s is stronger than sista’s before mista’s, or something like that.

fazerboy1fazerboy1almost 2 years ago

I love this story. Actually I love all of your stories. Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an alternate timeline or alternate universe story, not a continuation of the first story.

Nothing per de wrong with that but you should have made in clear in your intro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sigh, so in this fantasy world where women rule and men drool. We have the man resorting to the female thinking on revenge. Use sex against them, fuck morals. Wonder what the suicide rate is for men in this society.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Yeah, cute. However she will screw Steve now and why not?

If they are both now happy with the end of their marriage no problems.

However, if the end was not fully foreseen, well, stupid them, they deserve all they get.

5/5

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
This seems like a reasonable scenario to me

Society's standards regarding monogamy in marriage and mutually consensual extramarital sex may evolve over time, but no matter how much they do, lies and deceit will always still be betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nice turnabout!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well written, enjoyable but it might have been a whole better if the wife, again, wasn't just the usual LW idiotic bimbo that 99% of writers use. Right up until the end she was a by the numbers nitwit.

Instead of pandering to the knuckle dragging misogynists to get a higher score, try and put in a woman thats closer to a real world woman for a change.

Perhaps you dont dare take a chance on a lower score without the by the numbers LW wife, while it may keep you score down it would make for a far better, less cliched story, which it seems you are keenly aware of being an issue, and yet........................................

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

A different ending and he does end up getting his revenge. In some ways it is sad, but Grace blew a hole in his heart,especially when she told Rob it was his fault she couldn't orgasm w penetrative sex, that was low.

What would have made it better is Grace had penetrative sex w Steve ( since she already had had sex more than a few times) and he was a dud.

Be interesting to see what happens to them. Since both had sex outside marriage,,maybe they could do the unconventional and get back together.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioalmost 2 years ago

I gave 5* to The first version and 4* for second. The Rob in the first version is stronger in his convictions. A new woman and child in a costal town far far away is much better revenge than taking wifey’s coworker upstairs to bed. How about another version centered around the wedding? Before the wedding, Rob buys an incredibly expensive white silk stocking set for Grace. He presents these as a gift to her, but she opts for the nude set she brought instead. Rob gives her one more chance to put on the white pair but her response is a bunch of feminist hooey. Rob gets up and announces to everyone that the bar will stay open, but he is leaving and will file for an annulment on Monday! Love the concept; probably as many spin-offs could be written as “February Sucks.”

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Given the premise of the story, why would anyone want to get married if such a high percentage of women are so free and easy and wedding vows mean nothing. Why buy the cow, if the milk is free?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That missed the mark for me not a patch on the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lost me 5 minutes in. I love the idea of being lectured about morality on a stroke story site. Apparently, America’s struggle with irony continues.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

I liked the first story better, but I don't understand why any man would get married in your world? The premise is beyond ridiculous.

KruppaKruppaalmost 2 years ago

Great work would love to see a version of this were the wife grinds him down and forces him to accept sexual indiscretions.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

Hey, turnabout is fair play.

Not supporting Rob's actions here (for all intended purposes, he's just as bad as Steve now), but 'got absolutely zero sympathies for Grace. She's exactly like these women nowadays who demand open relationships/marriages to their men, so they can get some stranges on the side without being called a cheater, but then lose their shit 'cause their guys become compatible with other women, and immediately ask for the relationship to be re-close. Grace selfishly opened the gate; now, the stallion is free to mate with whomever. Her lost.

Another good one, author; thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, and super creative. Maybe I loved it because I see the future playing out very similarly, and devoted a chapter to it in my new political book. In the end, no one group or govt can erase human feelings, so you hit it dead on. I do have to add in all my time here (since 2005) I’ve never reported an anon comment to the admin, but the one a few below mine sounded too much like a threat to the author. Screw you, whoever you are. You’re incoherent babbling forced me to report you when you used the word “survive” in a sentence where you gave the author an hour... to do what I’m not sure we’ll ever know. Keep writing SD, love your work! 5*

Cookingwithgas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, but a really fucked up world. I'm glad I'm 74 and won't live long enough to see how badly the world will change.

Ed

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I don't want to have to live in your world and with your protagonists!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Is it Goose and Gander or Cake and eat it too?

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

It's a well written story, both versions. The problem I have is why anyone would ever agree to such a stupid stipulation to getting married. You don't start a marriage by playing Russian roulette. Marriage is hard enough sometimes without a built in out and surprising someone after getting married with her choice. I could see it for some men if they already knew their future wives leanings and agree with it, but after the fact is cruel and sure won't be the bases of along term loving relationship. I just don't see how a guy could survive for very long in the marriage with that doubt. How about exploring the other side of this little fantasy?

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Anon KS. asks if there was anybody here that even likes women? Certainly they/he must that

if certain women didn't have pussies, there'd be a bounty on their ears. Like other predators. LP

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Get married and THEN find out the stipulation from what stockings she wears?

That might be appropriate to Karnevil, AA82ndAA, ZippityDoDaDay, 69cucker and the rest of Literoticas beta bitches.

But no man would accept this. As to the story, at least it wasn't an RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
5*

Great story but i feel you missed an opportunity for Rob to challenge Grace on what stockings she wore for her wedding, she explained it as it's still me being a normal wife...fast forward to now and it's he knew what stockings i wore and what it means...so basically she knew what she was doing all along and im surprised he didn't jump at that.

completely different take on marriages, especially how i got the feeling the Gov wanted more marriages but they added in an infidelity clause lol like come on...seriously....

See how you wrote some truth about women in general on how dog eat dog they are, so backstabbing and actually really mean towards other women. when in power, it corrupts even the most noble and for a former head of this guild to literally jump in the sack with a 'fellow' members husband at the first chance, you know this story world is in a messed up state

ResmiHardin

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Confuse

The author got confused at the house meeting and had Susan talking to Susan.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 1 year ago

LMAO! That was great, Nice to read about a husband getting the better end. Turnabout is fair play. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And that would be the divorce.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Well written but not my cup of tea. Basic idea is great but needs more thought and direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Women in particular just can't seem to recognize or understand or foresee the "boomerang effect" - whatever she does, he can do right back at her - with greater and more devastating effect. Turn about is fair play.

They also seem to forget that once a new cock turns her into a new slut, she becomes a slut for life - and to every other man who may subsequently just throw her a booty fuck then run for the hills. Tainted goods, quickly aging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dayumn!

Absolutely cold blooded, unfortunately for Rob, he's playing with fire.

Grace still holds all the power and if her love turns to anger... she could very well BTFO Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first story where he leaves was much more plausible. There's nothing to stop him from divorcing the shrew and leaving the area. And screwing the old hag was a laughable idea.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this variation. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would anyone get married if the rules were set up like that? Should have gone and had a annulment no matter the cost when she give him the nude stockings. Just walked right on out of the cheating cunt life for ever. But the is the next best thing screw the other women and don't give a shit about the wife slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice twist. But a crazy society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh. I guess that'll teach her. Right? I doubt it. Bad behavior never cures bad behavior, although it can bat it down on occasion. Only love can heal. Your readers want to vicariously experience revenge. They see it as justice. It's not. It is just pedestrian, mundane, ultimately boring, inevitably failing, revenge. Nevertheless, SatinDesires, you are a good writer. Keep on truckin'. It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All white trash i guess

norcal62norcal6211 months ago

You need an editor in the use of proper English. But then, that's said from a US perspective. Dropping articles is really annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She decided to play by the technicalities and he only used that out when she made it a real thing.

He did nothing wrong as by that point the marriage was redefined into what had been written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

almost a 5 when her repeated her words to her verbatim--Once I get over my curiosity I'll return to being your loving husband just I have been for the past 25years. It doesn't impact you unless you let it.-- 1 commenter claimed"Oh. I guess that'll teach her. Right? I doubt it. Idiot, he wasnt teaching the cunt anything, he was letting her know that :"THEY ARE FUCKING DONE" from here on out they aint "man and wife" no mo. she can do and fuck what she wants , he doan care no mo, he will do what he wants, he doan owe her fidelity honesty nor nuffin as she trew all dat outen to windo. they done. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hehe. Turnabout is fair play. The 'two wrongs never make a right' is invalid here since Rob was already done with Grace. Their marriage was effectively over. Besides she had already been sexually active with Steve. And yet apparently had no clue as to his inferior sex capabilities. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Now THAT was a great ending!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories