All Comments on 'Nude Study'

by hydrangealawrence

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sean943Sean943over 4 years ago
Art class

Very good story with a nice flow to it. My art classes were never that interesting, never been asked to pose either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I posed in college

It was an art class, they had me in a bathing suit, not naked. For some reason I got an erection, nobody did anything but I was 22 and it happened a lot. That got some giggles but that was all, after the class left (3 girls and 4 guys) I was told to stay. The teacher was an older lady, maybe 40 or even more.

She told me I should masturbate before class so my reaction would not create a fuss. I didn't see much fuss other than some giggles. Anyway, I told her I didn't do that, she just looked at me and I went home.

Next class, she had me come in her office, told me she was going to "fix" that, and she did with her hands. For 8 weeks I got a happy ending before class each session, once a week. Never did pose nude, though.

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
comment

Wow, that's a hell of a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhydrangealawrence@hydrangealawrence
I'm taking a brief hiatus during the emergency to keep up with non-pornographic work obligations, but I promise to be back soon! Next up is the compilation "Stories To Bang By: Vols. 1-50" and "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 51: Probed," a collection of two short erotic science fict...