Nudist Camping Pt. 02

Story Info
Gary rescues Brad and Jennifer from Danger.
1.5k words
4.4
4.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After enjoying the show put on by Jennifer and Brad, Gary scurried back to his campsite near the lake. He had heard them mention heading towards his camp and he wanted to get cleaned up before they arrived. His wife Jodi would get a kick out it if she knew Gary was cleaning up before "guests" arrived. Gary showered, slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt and grabbed a cold beer out of the fridge. All the comforts of home!

After awhile he heard voices getting nearer and nearer. Brad and Jennifer were almost at his camper before they noticed it. Gary acted surprised to see anyone else in this area. Brad and Jennifer felt the same. The newcomers apologized and said they would move on so as not to intrude on Gary's sweet campsite. Gary assured them they were welcome to set up camp there as it wouldn't bother him at all.

Brad and Jennifer discussed it and both agreed they were pretty tired and trying to find a new site didn't seem like fun. The clincher was when Gary offered them both an ice cold beer. Gary pointed out a little clearing about 50 feet away that had some trees separating the two areas. It was hot, the area was beautiful, Gary seemed like he wasn't an axe murderer and the cold beer was very refreshing. Gary informed them that he was about to cook up some steaks and they were welcome to join him. Brad and Jennifer agreed that steaks sounded way better than the freeze dried meal they were planning on so they enthusiastically agreed to join Gary.

Brad and Jennifer headed over to their spot and set up their tent. They both changed into some clean shorts and tops. Meanwhile, Gary began getting dinner ready. By the time Brad and Jennifer returned, dinner was ready and Gary was opening a bottle of red wine. This was so much better than the meal they had planned.

Gary learned that Brad and Jennifer met at work and had been dating for about a year. They both loved hiking and had decided to try a backpacking trip. This was their first day and so far they had been enjoying it a lot. Jennifer explained that earlier they had found a nice swimming hole to cool off in. Brad smiled thinking back about "cooling off". Gary said he had enjoyed doing a little skinny dipping in he lake when he first arrived. Jennifer blushed a bit and said oh that sounds fun and winked at Brad.

The three new friends finished off a couple of bottles of wine and talked for hours around a small campfire. Brad and Jennifer really liked Gary and he felt the same about them. They all marveled at the number of stars in the sky. Brad and Jennifer cuddled under a blanket and Gary suspected Brad was getting a little handsy. Near midnight Jennifer seemed to be feeling the effects of the wine and he boyfriend's roaming hands. Brad and Jennifer thanked Gary for his hospitality and stumbled off to their tent.

Gary remained at the fire and could hear them giggling and talking way louder then they realized. Gary could hear Jennifer tell Brad she thought Gary was kinda sexy for an older guy. Brad shushed her and the two tumbled into their tent. Jennifer was pretty drunk and told Brad to "fuck her hard". From the sound of it Brad did just that. Gary enjoyed the sounds of passion coming from nearby and he stripped down and jerked off for a second time that day.

Eventually, Jennifer and Brad passed out and Gary headed of to bed. Gary was awakened by screaming around 3 am. He quickly got up and headed to the camper door. In the moonlight he could see Jennifer and Brad running towards his camper. Brad was yelling to Jennifer to get to the camper. Behind Brad, Gary could see what looked like a bear. Jennifer bolted up the stairs with Brad close behind. As soon as they were both inside, Gary closed the door. For several minutes the bear circled the camper then walked off back to Brad and Jennifer's tent.

As everyone calmed down they all realized that they were all naked. Brad and Jennifer had a few cuts on their bare feet. Gary offered everyone a t-shirt and got to work cleaning his new friends feet and putting some bandages on. Brad figured they must have forgot to put all their food out of the tent and awoke to a bear ripping a hole in the side. Seems they had been distracted when they went back to their tent for the night.

Gary told them they couldn't go back outside and should just spend the rest of the night in the camper. It was a small camper with just one queen size bed. Jennifer was still pretty frazzled and sleeping in a bed with their new friend sounded way better than going back outside. They climbed into bed with Jennifer in the middle. Jennifer was on her side facing Gary and Brad spooned in behind her. Gary lay on his back and soon he could hear Brad snoring.

The light from the clock was enough so he could see Jennifer. He looked over at her a her and she was looking at him. She whispered "thank you for saving us" and inched over to give him a kiss on the cheek. Gary didn't realize what Jennifer was doing and turned his head just in time to have their lips meet. Gary quickly pulled back but Jennifer motioned him back. "you saved our lives and we owe you".

With that Jennifer kissed Gary again. Brad stirred a bit but continued snoring. As Jennifer and Gary kissed she slid her hand down and touched Gary's now growing cock. Her hand was so soft and warm that Gary was hard in no time. Afraid that they might wake Brad, Gary tried not to make too much noise. This grew more difficult the longer Jennifer stroked him. Jennifer found Gary's hand and moved it to between her legs. She moaned deeply at the first touch and pressed back against Brad.

A bit groggy, Brad pressed into Jennifer. In a sort of half awake state he felt himself get hard and he pressed his hard on between Jennifer's ass cheeks. She pressed back against him while continuing to stroke Gary. Neither guy realized what the other was doing. Gary was fingering Jennifer while Brad was slowly rubbing on her ass. Jennifer was in heaven!

It all became apparent when Brad slipped his cock between Jennifer's legs and met Gary's fingers. It was then that Brad came full awake and remembered where he was. Brad and Gary pulled back at the same time. Gary apologized. Jennifer told Brad it was her fault. Brad thought for a minute and realized he was still hard. The thought of Jennifer with an older guy seemed to turn him on. Jennifer noticed Brad was still excited and said she felt she owed Gary for saving their lives. Brad agreed! With that he told Jennifer it was only right that she properly thank Gary.

Immediately, Jennifer lowered her mouth on Gary's dick. He was a bit thicker than Brad and was hairy where Brad was shaved. Gary's pubic hair tickled her lip as she deep throated Gary. Jennifer was on all fours sucking Gary who was still on his back. Gary returned his fingers to her clit and Jennifer wiggled her ass. Brad took this as an invitation and grabbed Jennifer's hips and entered her super wet pussy. Gary could feel Brad's cock slid past his fingers.

Jennifer was moaning as she continued to suck Gary. Brad continued to thrust and Gary flicked her clit. Jennifer began to writhe and had trouble keeping Gary in her mouth. Jennifer announced "i want you both in me!" Brad pulled out and Jennifer climbed on to Gary's cock. Brad came up behind and placed his own hard cock on Jennifer's butt hole. She had never wanted to do this before but was pushing back against it now.

Brad slowly began to fuck Jennifer in the ass while Gary thrust away in her pussy. Each guy could feel the other sliding in and out. Jennifer could not believe how good this felt. She felt completely filled. Each thrust, by either guy, sent a shiver through her body. Brad couldn't believe she was so tight back there and Gary couldn't believe any of this was happening.

It was a good thing they were miles from anyone. Jennifer screamed that she was about to cum! In unison both Gary and Brad thrust into her. They could feel each other's cocks pulsing cum deep into Jennifer. Jennifer began to shake and scream. Her eyes rolled back and she orgasmed harder than she ever had in her life> To herself, see promised she would make sure this happened again!

It took minutes for Jennifer to stop shaking. Slowly each guy softened and slide out. Gary said he was going have to find that bear and thank him! They all chuckled and drifted off to sleep.