All Comments on 'Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 02'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha,

Any dude who thinks showing you he loves you means shoving his dick in your ass deserves a time out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ehh, a deeply kind, pure and innocent girl and a man who has an all-encompassing and cosmically destined love for her from the start. Personally I find it hard to get invested in characters like this. There's not really anywhere for them to go...

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

Oh no! Poor Mihel! Nue must somehow undo her terrible mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love your writing and characters. Noncon with compelling characters and genuine emotional connection can be especially tricksy. You're able to capture it so beautifully. Thank you for sharing.

To people posting complaints here (and some earlier chapters)...you do realize this is in the Noncon genre, right? Do you go over to BDSM and complain the dominant partner is too controlling? It's a little ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well 5 stars obvs! A brilliant chapter. Now we’re on the path of a painful journey, fingers crossed for a HEA.

Haven’t read the comments on this story; only seen what is present on this page because I don’t need to, I already know that this is going to be another brilliant and likely emotional story.

Chapter 1 was outright NC whereas this chapter was Reluctance. The two things are vastly different.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

@ Harp - I finally got around to rereading your bio and was thrilled to see that you’ve published for the wider audience. Naturally I jumped on Amazon and immediately bought the 3 available titles there. I’m genuinely hoping that you publish all of your earlier works submitted on Lit!

Thank you for sharing your writing here.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES