The Doll

Story Info
Wendy goes to a sex shop to buy a gift for her boyfriend.
2.3k words
4.27
29.1k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(New story set in the same world as Friends, Masters and Slaves, The Frat Party, The Warehouse, Blackmailing Erika and other stories, a utopian world created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Doll

I can't believe the sales clerk convinced me to do this, this morning instead of going to class I decided to go downtown to visit the huge sex shop that opened a few weeks ago.

Today is my boyfriend Patrick's birthday and I wanted to give him some toys that we could use in our bondage fantasies, we have been dating for six months and even though I let him tie me up and fuck my mouth and ass I still haven't let him deflower me, I decided to do it tonight but in a special way.

As soon as I enter the sex shop I head straight to the bondage section, I know more or less what I want, I've barely been in the store for a couple of minutes, when I can't help but notice the new dolls that for a couple of months now have become the desire of all the guys, and that I'm sure would make a perfect gift for Patrick.

The dolls are slave girls that wrapped completely in latex have been reduced to the condition of simple fuck toys, depending on the price you can buy from a simple doll without any movement, similar to a blow-up doll, to a fully functional one, not much different from a real slave girl, but that will follow all the orders you give her, no matter how perverted they are.

I approach one of the dolls and as I lift the tag, she has pierced on one of her nipples to look at the price, I let out an exclamation as I see that she is completely out of my reach.

"Can I help you with anything Miss?" one of the salesgirls asks me, a stunning brunette clad only in a corset and thigh-high latex boots that leave her ringed tits and shaved pussy on display.

I shake my head negatively, averting my eyes from her body and move a little away from her, but eventually I stop, thinking she can help me with my gift.

"I want a special gift for my boyfriend and I can't think of anything;" I tell her.

The sales clerk smiles at me and starts stroking one of the dolls, "I see that you are drawn to our new dolls;" she says "Would you like to give one to your boyfriend?"

I watch as the salesgirl brings her fingers to the doll's mouth which automatically starts sucking them like a cock, and I feel myself start to get excited. "I'm sure Patrick would like it, but I don't have any money;" I reply.

"What if you were the doll?" the sales clerk asks me to my surprise.

Before I can answer, the sales clerk takes me by the hand and leads me to another group of dolls, "There are two types of dolls, the permanent ones like those you have seen and the ones that are rented like these here;" she points to a group of six dolls not unlike the others.

"They are usually slave girls who agree to become dolls to reduce their sentences, girls who want to earn money safely or who want to fulfill one of their fantasies;" she continues explaining to me as she approaches one of the dolls and presses a button located on her arm.

"Doll 664, name Adele, volunteer status, service period 25 days out of 30, Property of Owen Carter for the next two days;" a robotic voice sounds.

"You can become a doll for the day today and let your boyfriend do anything he wants with you;" the sales clerk says standing behind me "Not only will you be aware of everything that happens without being able to do anything to stop it, but you will enjoy it more than ever, the latex increases the sensitivity of your whole body, you will cum as soon as someone fondles your tits;" she adds running her hand over my breasts over my dress.

"Imagine your boyfriend brings his new doll to his birthday party for everyone to see what you have given him;" the sales clerk comments to me, "That allows everyone to use the doll's mouth and cum all over her latex suit;" she adds bringing her fingers to my mouth like she did a few minutes ago with the real doll.

I suck on my fingers imagining without knowing why, that it is the cock of Charles, Patrick's best friend.

"I assure you that it will be an unforgettable experience for your boyfriend, and especially for you;" the sales clerk comments taking her fingers out of my mouth.

I shake my head affirmatively, keeping my mouth open, waiting for the salesgirl to put her fingers back inside, but she simply smiles at me and motions for me to follow her. The next few minutes I sign a series of forms that I don't even bother to read, when I finish signing them, I feel a prick in my neck and the last thing I see is the smiling face of the sales clerk.

When I regain consciousness and open my eyes, I realize I'm in Patrick's room, kneeling right in front of his closet mirror. When I see my reflection, I let out a scream, but no sound comes out of my mouth, I am completely covered in red latex, with my mouth, pussy and ass prepared as if they were the holes of a blow-up doll.

I try to move to no avail and even when I hear the door to the room open, I am unable to make any movement.

"Fuck;" I hear a voice I know well exclaim.

It's Charles, Patrick's best friend, and I'm startled to see the two of them enter the room accompanied by half a dozen other players from the basketball team.

"You were so quiet Patrick;" another of his teammates comments, patting him on the shoulder.

"I don't know what this means," Patrick replies, still looking at me.

"Here's an envelope;" Charles says picking up something attached to my arm.

Patrick takes the envelope and pulling a card from inside begins to read it, "Happy Birthday Patrick, I had to go out of town for a few days due to a health issue with my mother and won't be able to celebrate your birthday with you, but I bought you a special gift, I hope you enjoy using it. Wendy."

"Fuck Wendy, you're finally going to be right that it's worth it to keep dating her even if she won't let you fuck her pussy;" exclaims Charles.

"For pussy I already have your sister's and the rest of the cheerleaders';" Patrick replies with a chuckle, "But none of them have as tight an ass as Wendy's."

My heart is about to stop at Patrick's words, but I remain helpless as I watch him approach me and press the button on my arm. "Let's see the doll's information;" Patrick comments.

"Doll 833, name Wendy, slave girl status, service period 1 day of 60, current owner Patrick 1 of 7 days;" a robotic voice sounds that makes me wince as I hear it.

"I will never speak ill of Wendy again;" exclaims Charles, "I think we'd better take her to the party and all enjoy the doll, although of course you will be the first to try it out."

"Go on to the party, I'll be in charge of taking her;" I hear a female voice say, "You know I know how to handle these dolls;" she adds amidst the laughter of the guys.

"Fuck Sally;" says Patrick, "When Charles told us you worked at the sex shop I couldn't believe it, you know I had to go and check if you were wearing the same uniform as the rest of the sales clerks."

"You were so excited to see me that when I told you to fuck me in the store you barely held out for five minutes, luckily you were accompanied by George and Sam and they finished what you started;" comments the girl.

"Besides I already told you that I don't work there, Charles and I are the owners of the sex shop chain and the license to produce the dolls;" adds the girl.

I watch as Patrick leaves the room followed by the rest of the guys, and although I make an effort to move, I am unable to do so.

The next thing I notice is how someone plays with the zipper of my hood and removes it leaving my face uncovered, when I look up, I see Charles smiling at me with the sex shop clerk next to me.

"I think you know my sister Sally;" Charles says to me, "Don't worry Wendy, as soon as you spend the week with Patrick, we'll get you out of that annoying latex outfit, we like to keep all our slave girls always naked."

"If you behave yourself these two months, maybe we'll consider keeping you instead of selling you to some pervert;" Sally tells me bringing her fingers to my mouth like she did in the sex shop, "We might even let you go back to class and be a normal girl for a while;" she adds smiling as she sees how I can't help but suck on her fingers.

As Sally continues to talk to me, I feel her start to unbutton the rest of my outfit and once naked she pulls me onto Patrick's bed.

"You have half an hour;" Sally says to her brother, "Then she needs to be cleaned and put back in the suit, I don't want to be late for the party."

Seeing me free of the suit and seeing myself reflected in the mirror Patrick has placed on the ceiling for our games, I notice everything else Sally has done to me, my tits are a size or two bigger than before, and my nipples sport two metal rings, my shaved pussy has been tattooed twice, the first with the bar code every slave girl wears, and the second with the sex shop logo, finally the slave collar I have tried so hard to avoid since I turned eighteen, finally adorns my neck.

All those worries suddenly disappear, as I feel Charles's cock pushing its way into my pussy, taking the virginity I've protected so much. I expected to feel pain, but what I feel is a surge of pleasure flooding my body, bringing me to the most intense orgasm of my life.

The sensation of the orgasm only increases with the next, and the next, to the point where I no longer know when one ends and another begins. If this is what it feels like to have a cock in your pussy, I'm sorry I wasted my time.

Charles keeps fucking me for what seems like an eternity, to the point that when his sister returns, he's still inside me.

"Fuck Charles!" yells Sally at him, "You should have finished by now and started cleaning her up."

Charles ignores his sister's words, simply pulls out of my pussy and with a loud grunt begins to cum all over my belly and tits.

"You are such a fucking asshole;" Sally yells again, "We are going to be late and I don't want Patrick fucking any other sluts before we get there, this whole Wendy and doll thing has made me completely horny, when we are done, I have to ask Wendy to sit down."

"Don't worry sis;" commented Charles, "The party isn't going to start without you, and you're not going to have to ask Wendy how it feels to be fucked like a doll either."

As soon as he says those words, Charles grabs his sister by the neck and injects something into her arm, causing her to fall unconscious seconds later. Instantly Charles picks up the phone to make a call, and five minutes later several men dressed in overalls with the same logo they have tattooed on my pussy enter the room."

"I was sick of putting up with her;" Charles says to me pulling the hood over my head, "I hope six months as a doll will make her more enjoyable, otherwise she will become a doll permanently."

------

Half an hour later I arrive at Patrick's birthday party guided on all fours by a leash pulled by Charles, next to me in an outfit just like mine but in yellow goes Sally.

"My sister has had to go to the factory and doesn't know if she's going to be able to come;" Charles says to Patrick, "But she has asked me to give you her present, coincidentally another doll;" he adds smiling.

Patrick walks over to Sally and presses the button on her arm.

"Doll 834, name Sally, slave girl status, service period 1 day of 180, current owner Patrick 1 of 7 days;" a robotic voice sounds that makes me wince at the sound.

"Two dolls for me for seven days," exclaims Patrick delightedly, "I think boys and girls I'm going to need your help; these are very expensive gifts for me not to make good use of them;" he adds eliciting applause from the guests.

"I'll fuck Wendy's gift first, and Charles will do the honors with Sally's gift, then it's just a matter of getting organized;" Patrick comments standing behind me.

We are positioned right in front of each other, so I can see Sally's eyes wide open just as her brother's cock starts to fuck her. Seconds later it is Patrick who starts fucking me, his cock stretches my pussy more than when Charles fucked me, and that sensation coupled with the joy I feel at seeing Sally being fucked by her brother brings me immediately to orgasm.

THE END