Number's Up Ch. 04

Story Info
Final chapter. Sylvi learns to like where she is, until...
3.4k words
4.87
14.5k
6
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jubari
Jubari
44 Followers

It could've been worse, she supposed.

Sylvianna was naked again, except for her fetters. Her collar was connected to her wrist cuffs by chains so she couldn't lower her hands past her waist. The perfect height for carrying a tray. A tray set with glasses of foul, red liquid.

These men, this brotherhood, were vampires. She knew. She'd worked with them. She'd worked for them... but she hadn't remembered there being this many.

Her initial count tonight had been seven, but more had entered by the time she'd been given her tray. Another two had entered by the time the tray had been emptied. More entered when she'd refilled it.

Sixteen.

Then three more had entered, just as one had tugged her into his lap and begun exploring her body with his hands, touching her all over except her breasts, sex and butt. Like he was purposefully avoiding overstepping a line.

As though any such line existed at this point.

Nineteen.

Had they all been brought here to see her? She would've asked Aron, except it seemed as though he was doing his best to keep her as far from him as he could. She was summoned from man to man, even to two of the three women.

Yet she was the only slave. The only one stripped bare. And she couldn't refuse any one of them because she'd promised. She'd promised Aron that she would do what he asked, and before leading her up here, he'd asked her to obey every order she heard tonight.

She'd been a stupid woman. A stupid, fickle woman, desperate to escape a situation without any thoughts of what could... would... come next.

She was trapped, now. Forever. It'd been a promise sealed in blood. She thought she was smarter than this.

"Stop," one male said to her now, as she crossed the room to replenish glasses that'd emptied. She halted where she stood and looked at the speaker. He was pale, with pale hair and pale eyes. A ghost. And young, with soft, sweet features. Pretty. But she didn't mistake him for being kind. She'd heard cruelty in that single word. "Set the tray aside and come sit in my lap, sweetness."

When she did, she felt the rigid hardness of his cock in his trousers. He pulled her up onto it so her sex caressed it. "Get it out. Start playing."

She'd felt him, yet when she pried him out of his clothes, he seemed twice the size. Uncut and throbbing. Throbbing for her.

She supposed she should've felt flattered.

Her hands worked him until the stiffness became readiness. She tried to prepare herself, but her reluctance kept her from succeeding.

She was a hunter, not a toy.

She didn't know why she tried clinging to dignity when it had long since been stripped from her.

"Nngh. Good, pet. Good. Now start licking it."

Again, reluctant, Sylvianna obeyed, slipping herself out of the pale man's lap and settling herself between his legs. One hand held his cock, the other his thigh as she lowered her mouth over his drooling head.

The man suddenly gripped her loose, white-blonde hair and wrenched her head back. Before she could wince, he hissed, "I said lick, not suck. Something wrong with your hearing, girl?"

"No, sir." Because that's what Aron had told her to address them as. Sir. She lowered her mouth again before he could slap her and began licking in earnest. Lick. Lick.

"That's it. Good girl. Stop using your hands. Play with your tits for me. No, rougher. Pinch. Just like that. Spread your legs. Farther. Now suck me. Mmf. Good slave. Suck me. Now tell me what you are. I hear you came up with a pretty little name for yourself. Tell me what it--No, don't stop sucking. Tell me with your mouth full."

"Fuck... pig..."

She wanted nothing more than to bite off his cock. To tear off every cock in the room. To hurt them as they'd hurt her. To humiliate them.

But she couldn't. When she went to shut her jaws together, something stopped her.

She'd promised Aron she'd be good.

Aron, who now ignored her.

The pale man's cock slid up along her tongue and pressed hard against the back of her mouth. She coughed, spluttered, but he gripped her hair and tugged her. Another inch slid into her. As it did, she felt something pressing at her arse. Her poor, abused arse.

The man behind her spat on her and, without further warning, pushed hard against her no longer tight little hole.

Push...

She whimpered.

Push...

She whined.

The dick slid into her in a single thrust. "Fuck, Sylvi. Still so tight..." Then he began using her like a broken in whore. "Lean back on me, darling, that's it. That's it. Ugh, fuck!"

It didn't take long before the man grunted as he came in her. He pulled out of her, wiped himself off on her naked flesh and walked away.

The cock in her mouth twitched suddenly. The ghost's hand tightened in her hair, dragging her throat more fully onto him. His load jetted down her throat, making her gag and splutter and drool.

"Filthy slut." He slapped her, then ran his thumb along her cheekbone. "Go on. Fuck off." He tugged her off his cock and pushed her back.

Then she was back on her feet and back to serving drinks as though it hadn't happened at all.

But she knew. She felt the bruising aches. Felt the cum dribbling down her leg and cooling in the air.

"Would my sir Aron like a drink?" she asked bitterly, coming to a stop in front of the man responsible for putting her here. The man she wanted nothing more than to see burn.

He rose and took her tray, giving it to the woman who'd been in his lap. When he looked back to Sylvi, he pushed her hair behind her ears. "I thank you Sylvi. I would. I think we all would." When he asked the question of the room, each and every one of them gave their assent. Eyes began to flicker red with thirst.

"You know how it goes, Sylvi. You promised to do as I asked. Get on that table." He nodded to the circular table in the middle of the room, empty but for the telling chains that foretold its purpose.

"Aron... No more." She wanted it to sound more of a command, equal to equal, but when her voice trembled, coming weak from a hoarse throat, she knew it only sounded like a feeble plea. "You've had your fun. I've done more than--"

"My darling, sweet Sylvi. You can go by your own power, or... not. I won't ask again. Get on the table."

"Aron--"

He took her by the throat and pulled her to his chest. His teeth sank into her neck and she felt the hot blood spill over her flesh. He wasn't biting just to feed. He was biting to cover her in the scent of her own blood.

They gathered around her like flies to a cadaver as Aron pulled and tugged and pushed her to the table. He sat on it first and lay back, then pulled her over him. "You promised me, Sylv. You belong to me now. I'm going to keep you forever. That's what you promised, isn't it?"

She couldn't remember. His hands gripped her hips and squeezed. She remembered. "Yes, sir. I belong to you. I promised."

To deny him was to burn. To refuse was to suffer.

"Good girl. Good girl. You did." He speared up into her cunt in a single stroke and groaned. It almost aroused her. Then began pistoning in and out of her. At first her whines and groans came as protests, but when someone's hand reached under her and began expertly tweaking her stiff little clit, she began to pulse with pleasure.

Aron's hands squeezed her arse. "Bind her."

"Aron..." But she'd promised. And this didn't feel awful...

"Get a ring gag on her."

A dozen hands were all over her. Her wrists remained chained to the front of her collar, but someone pulled her elbows back and bound them together behind her. Her hands stayed unmoving by her ribs. Someone else chained her collar to the head of the table so she couldn't sit up. Another secured her ankles to the corners of the table. She was bound to Aron, her arse presented, leaving her able to look ahead of her to the room.

Aron thrust all the way up into her humiliatingly slick cunt and gave a full-throated groan as he bumped against her cervix. She stayed silent, not even fighting the ring gag that was pushed between her teeth.

It was all over.

"Now, my darling," Aron purred up at her as she whimpered, "you're well presented to my guests. It bad manners, teasing them like that. Ask them to fill you. Ask them to fuck you."

She wailed through the gag.

"Oh, the gag doesn't matter. You don't need to make too much sense. And use your eyes. You always wore the best 'fuck me' eyes. Go on. Beg them. You promised."

She'd promised.

She turned her head and the first person she saw was a tall, broad-shouldered man stroking a cock proportionate to his figure. Not him... The second was no good, either. The third... She looked at him and pleaded.

Fill me. Fill me with your cock and your cum. Please. Please.

He laughed at her but he indulged. He used his fingers first, circling her arse, slick with cum. He slid two fingers in, curling then parting, thrusting in and out... When he added a third, Sylvi groaned as she began to feel stretched again. He fucked her harder with his hand than Aron's cock in her cunt then pulled out violently. He slapped her arse and pushed his cock into her gaping hole.

She screeched through her gag. He may not have been large but he was fierce, pistoning in and out of her arse with the force of a machine.

Then his hand reached around her and tweaked her swollen clit.

Oh, gods, it was good... "Plea... Please!"

He pinched harder then rubbed the throbbing soreness....

She came in a burst, harder, heavier than she had before. Each thrust from Aron drew it out as she moaned and whined. Each sound was pleasure-laced.

She didn't wonder why she felt such pleasure, why she came, nor why she'd cum so hard. Before Aron had led her out of her cage, he'd waved two purple-tinted hypodermic needles at her. She'd bucked against her bindings but Aron had ignored it.

"It's true," he'd said, stroking a sharp point along her jaw, "I could just inject this in your gums and you'll be hungry for cock all night long, but I'm more entertained by other behaviour... How depraved can we get you, sweet Sylvi?"

He'd bent her over and put one of the needles in her clit. The other had gone into the soft flesh just between her holes. When he was done, he'd patted her backside and given it a hard squeeze. "There. In an hour or two you'll be as needy as any vapid whore. All you'll be able to think about is sex. You'll do anything for cock, just like you'd do anything for me, won't you Sylvi?"

With tears washing down her face, she'd nodded.

Now, her orgasm had done nothing to dull her hunger. She began grinding against the cocks still pounding her arse and cunt. She'd cum, but it'd just made her more sensitive, hungrier.

"More," she gasped. Or, at least tried to gasp through her gag.

They thrust in as one. The one behind her pounded at her with as much skill as an animal. She hadn't noticed others coming to join him. Two put their cocks in her bare hands. She rubbed them without thought. One man...

One man pushed his cock up alongside Aron's. She already had a cock in her arse... and in her cunt. He bent over the table to get a better angle to push into her. She screamed out as she stretched around him. Both he and Aron fucked her worn out cunt together, their moans rising as one.

Sylvi came again in a gushing wave and the man drilling her arse pulled out only to be replaced by another. As did the man sharing her cunt.

Replaced by another.

"Thank you," she tried to groan. "Thank you."

But the one who'd fucked her cunt with Aron... His knee came up onto the table, a hand fisting his cock...

Let me taste...

Her tongue slid out and he wasted little time in rubbing his precum smeared head across it. He fucked her mouth for a few moments, pushing against the back of it but not entering her throat as he rubbed himself with his hand. Then he paused, the other hand gripping her hair to keep her still. He shuddered and came. She did her best to swallow him down but the gag made her drool.

When Aron gave a sudden groan and twitched inside her, she knew he was filling her, too. Breeding her. Except... she was chained on top of him, filled with cock... and he was still pumping himself up into her.

Those needles. Those needles, she remembered. She hadn't been the only one who'd been dosed.

"It's going to be the last time we see each other, Sylvianna," Aron had said, his hand still groping her arse. She'd wondered why he had a third hypodermic. For her mouth? Yes... yes, she figured it was for her mouth.

But it hadn't been. "I want to make it last all night. I'll make it a night to remember. I'll remember you always. See, I've found someone to buy you. Keep you safely locked away. He'll take good care of you, he promised. Use you often. You'll be just as loved as I loved you. You can take Julien with you as well. Wouldn't you like that?"

She hadn't said anything to that. She'd just cried. Pathetic.

But now she still had most of the night to go, for better or for worse.

Aron started grinding up into her once more. "Ugh, Sylvi. Sylvi, you have the perfect little cunt for me."

"Thank you, sir," she tried to groan between her gag. It came out as a garbled mess and she drooled again.

"Too bad it's so loose now..." Aron moaned again. Her name. He called out her name and pulled off her gag. "Sylvi. Sylvi, who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you, sir," she spoke without restraint, grateful for her voice.

"You do. But what does that... ngh... what does that mean? Really?"

"It means... It means that I belong to anyone you tell me to."

"Yes. What are you?"

"A fuckpig, sir. Your fuckpig."

"Proper fuckpigs have more cocks in them." He repeated the statement louder, on a bestial groan brought on by a hard thrust that forced his own cock so far up into her cunt, she felt him press painfully against the opening of her womb again.

A man filled her arse, grabbing her hips to pull her to him as he pounded in. A few minutes later, someone replaced him. Someone else fucked her cunt along side Aron's dick.

Someone gripped her hair and fucked her mouth. Fucked her throat.

On and on, until an hour came and went. Yet she didn't feel worn out. She didn't feel sated.

She hadn't wanted to, but Aron had made her count how many cocks had unloaded into her holes.

She'd lost the count, and nothing could make her remember. Not even when teeth punched into her skin and sucked at her blood.

She felt cum drunk. Not only that, she was growing more light headed as they fed.

She ended up on the floor again without much knowledge as to how, her holes empty of cock but leaking cum. Her arms remained bound behind her.

One man lifted her by the throat so she was back on her knees.

Then they'd taken turns fucking her mouth. Some pushed down into her throat, cumming directly into her stomach. Others painted her face hot white.

A dumb whore. That was what she'd been reduced to.

A sex pet.

A fuckpig.

In the end, her belly felt swollen by what they'd dumped in her. Swollen and full in a way that made her sex throb. So when they let her fall, she crawled on her knees... She crawled to the table Aron had fucked her on and managed to bend herself over it.

She'd promised to be good. To please Aron's friends. She was a fuckpig. Her only purpose was to please Aron, and through Aron, any man he told her.

Then maybe he wouldn't sell her... Maybe she'd be able to stay.

Even the women had taken a go, grinding her mouth against their wet cunts.

A whip lash hissed through the air and something cold licked at the backs of her thighs. She screamed her assent. Again. More. Again. Harder.

The blood flowed and the mouths fed.

Eventually, her pleading had grown too much even for Aron's ears. He untied her, only to bind her wrists in front of her, her arms outstretched, her ankles locked to the feet of the table legs. She was perfectly exposed, perfectly ready to be used, yet she was empty.

Empty, empty.

The gag went back in her mouth and someone blindfolded her. Aron sat at the end of the table, a hand on her arse, his finger tracing around the gaping, drooling hole.

"A used up whore, darling Sylvi," he said, his other hand stroking his cock. "Probably pregnant, aren't you? It was sort of hard to avoid it. It could be one of twenty men's, couldn't it?" He slapped her round arse and she flinched. "That'll be your new owner's problem."

"Slap me again," she slurred.

He did. Then two fingers slotted into her drooling arsehole without any resistance. She moaned.

She wanted to bring him down, but she loved him.

"It hurts to not be in you, Sylvi," he admitted.

"Then fill me, sir. Fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me."

"What are you, Sylv?"

"A fuckpig."

He slid up into her cunt with a hard thrust. As he bottomed out in her, however, there was a crash.

She didn't know where from. She didn't care. This was who she was now. This was her life. She wouldn't be ashamed. And if she continued to pleasure Aron, maybe... maybe he'd keep her. That was why she said, "Aron, fuck me harder."

He did, for about three strokes. Until he quickly wrenched out of her with a surprised gasp.

She didn't understand.

Then she heard it.

The hard thumping as bodies were forcibly thrown into the floor.

She heard the shouts, the curses, the screams of pain, the breaking of bones.

And then, finally, the silence.

Her wrists were freed first. She slid back off the table and fell in a heap on the floor, realising then that her ankles had been freed, too.

She tried to lift her trembling fingers to her face, to pull the blindfold away, but they wouldn't listen to her mind's commands. Warm hands took her arms and sat her up. Something soft wrapped around her. A blanket. It covered her filthy, naked body.

Warm breath brushed her face and as she inhaled it, she caught the scent of acid and araq. She knew those smells. And as it filled her lungs, she felt her mind clearing. She was filled with a sense of numbness, almost like paralysis. But it was pleasant.

She no longer felt her fingers, her toes, the ache between her legs from being used. It just pulsed pleasantly, like a subtle arousal whilst drunk. Her throat no longer felt as though she'd swallowed glass.

"I know you," she murmured.

The blindfold came away and she saw two serpentine eyes staring down at her. Soft at the edges. As soft as the mouth that smiled down at her as he cradled her in his lap. The dusky brown skin and the too-neat beard, cropped close to his jaw. "Hello, sweet Sylvianna. I'm sorry it took so long to find you."

She blinked, smiled...

Then fell unconscious.

She was safe.

Jubari
Jubari
44 Followers