Numi's Purchase Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Jen took hold of Numi's hand to guide her forward along the path. The submissive started looking anxious because her Mistress was leading them towards a playground full of happy, boisterous children. The oscillations inside her cunt grew in strength as the volume from the playground grew.

Numi whispered frantically, "Miss, I'm going to cum! I can't hold it back much longer! I'm about to fall down!"

Laughing softly, Jennifer stepped between Numi and the playground, blocking her from view, saying, "Put your arms around my neck, pet. Hang on."

Numi managed to do so just before an amazing climax began causing her body to shiver and shake. Her tits vibrated against Jennifer's in a manner that the Dominant found to be both erotic and sweet. Their thighs were touching, and perhaps a minute later Jennifer felt the wetness of Numi's cum juices against her own skin down by her knees. At that point, she used the app on her cell phone to deactivate the vibrator.

Numi slumped gratefully against her, whispering, "Oh, thank you, Mistress. Thank you." She sounded happy, but a little exhausted. Since she was standing upright, her skirt didn't get very wet again - only her calves and feet. The two women walked home, side-by-side in a cuddling embrace.

When they got home, Jennifer told Numi, "Strip off, you naughty slut. Then help me get undressed." After they were both naked except for Numi's chastity belt, Jennifer climbed onto the bed, braced her back against a couple of pillows, and spread her thighs apart. "Now, eat and finger my pussy until I tell you to stop," she commanded.

Beaming with joy, Numi scooted forward on her tummy and began performing a spirited cunnilingus. Once her submissive was engrossed in that task, Jennifer again activated the vibrator that was trapped inside Numi. The room was completely quiet, so nothing happened at first. It's true that Numi was making sloppy slurping and sucking sounds as her tongue and lips pleasured her Mistress, but they were almost completely muffled by the way her head was buried against Jennifer's cunt.

But there was nothing blocking the sounds of Jennifer's moans.

The more excited and aroused she got, the louder she got. Her first moans only produced that telltale tickling inside Numi. But the intensifying moans soon transitioned into loud words of encouragement. "Yes! Oh fuck yes! Right there! Harder! Faster! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit! I'm... OOOOOO! I'm... I'M CUMMING!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Needless to say, the louder her Mistress got, the more stimulation Numi also received, which got her more excited, and made her sucking and fingering actions even more vigorous. By the time Miss Jen was yelling the word 'shit' over and over, Numi herself began to orgasm. And by the time Miss Jen proclaimed the fact that she was cumming, Numi was finger fucking her with digits that were almost blurring, and she was sucking hard on her clit, making the dark haired woman shriek with delight. Their dual writhing persisted for some little time, until Jennifer slumped silently back against the pillows, whispering, "You can stop now, pet." Numi herself slumped, resting her head against one of Jennifer's thighs, and slowly licked her fingers clean.

After their breathing returned somewhat to normal, Jennifer switched off the vibrator. "Now, let's see what a mess you made, my dear slut." Using her key, she unlocked the chastity belt, and, with Numi helping by raising her hips, removed it and set it aside. As expected, Numi's pussy was a sticky mess of cum and pussy juice. "Whose pussy is this?"she asked.

"Yours, Mistress," Numi replied softly.

"And did you make these juices for me, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. They're yours as well," Numi averred.

"Good. Because you made me cum so hard, and so long, that I'm practically dying of thirst," Jennifer said with a smile. Without further ado, she leaned in and claimed those juices, drinking and sucking avidly. Numi began squirming with pleasure almost immediately. After a few minutes, Jennifer began fingering her submissive, freeing her lips so that she could say, "I think you're about to give me even more of your fluids, aren't you, slut?" Numi moaned loudly and nodded rapidly. "Well, don't make me wait any longer! Cum for me, you horny little slut!"

Numi did.

And Jennifer drank it all - every drop.

Afterward, they cuddled, skin to skin, with Numi stretched out on top of her wonderful Miss Jen. Her head was nestled between her Mistress' breasts, and their arms were wrapped around each other. Times like this just strengthened their bond to one another.

Over those weeks, Mitzi had noticed the deepening intimacy between Jennifer and Numi and became curious. Numi was certainly a friend, so Mitzi decided to visit her at the cafe. During Numi's break, the two found a quiet spot, and Mitzi asked her directly what was going on. Numi knew that Mitzi wouldn't be shocked, given what they both did in the store's glory hole. Still it was a blushing Numi that told her friend exactly what she was doing - how she decided to submit to Jennifer, and give her the key to her chastity belt, and so much more.

As Mitzi heard Numi explain, her eyes widened in surprise, and her heart beat faster. Once she understood the D/s relationship between Jennifer and Numi, it struck a chord in her as well. She licked her lips, feeling her palms sweating with desire. With a shaky voice, she asked, "Numi, if I asked Jennifer if I also could submit to her, would you be offended? Like, would you feel I was trying to horn in on what you have going on with her?"

Numi thought about it carefully before answering. Finally, she said, "Mitzi, if you think it's really something you want to pursue, I don't mind. You've known her even longer than I have, and I like you - a lot - as you well know, so I doubt I'd be jealous. Once I'd asked her, she took me on, but only on a trial basis, to see if the fit between us was good. To see if we had compatible needs and desires. I expect she'd do the same with you, and ultimately, it'd be her decision. Does all that make sense?"

"Yes, it does," Mitzi answered with a satisfied smile. "I think I'll ask her the first chance that I get some privacy with her."

Within 5 days, Mitzi had also submitted to Miss Jen, on a trial basis. Miss Jen thought it was an ideal situation. She cared deeply for both of them, and they could become almost like sisters, and face challenges together.

Since, like Numi, Mitzi was also highly sexed, Miss Jen decided that she should trying wearing a chastity belt. But this one was of different design - a combination of spandex and canvas. The canvas created three belts - one went around Mitzi's waist, and could be locked in place, while two others encircled her upper thighs, with small metal hoops on the inside of the thighs. The spandex formed the bulk of the rest of it, which was like a pair of shorts.

The shorts would have been crotch-less, except for a pair of zipper panels. One zipper started back near her ass hole, and zipped down to mid crotch. The other started just below her navel and zipped down to meet the first. Mitzi would need to keep her pussy very smoothly shaved when wearing it, lest pubic hairs get caught in that zipper. As it was, Miss Jen took great delight in 'tucking in' Mitzi's delicate flesh as she moved the zipper downward, closing in her submissive's sexual area for the first time. The rings on the zipper tabs overlapped with the thigh belt rings, allowing a single padlock to secure all four items in place.

This type of chastity belt was reputed to make the wearer super horny, for some reason, probably because the spandex gets very hot over the wearer's crotch. And since it was undetectable under clothing, Miss Jen decided that Mitzi should wear it for three solid days. Numi's belt had a grid for pissing, but Mitzi's had no such openings. When the auburn-haired submissive humbly asked how she was to urinate while wearing it, she was shocked at Miss Jen's answer.

"The instruction booklet assured me that urinating while wearing it is just fine, pet. But it's probably better if we're outside when you try it. Warn me well ahead of time."

Mitzi soon found that the spandex gripped her crotch tightly, which constantly drew her attention there, like it was reminding her 'no sex for you, bitch' over and over - it was maddening. Her cunt lubricated a lot with these thoughts and those sticky juices clung to her skin, slowly oozing out between the zipper teeth. Miss Jen had Mitzi display that zipper area to herself and Numi frequently, which embarrassed the young woman immensely, and, perversely, aroused her even more.

Late that afternoon, Mitzi's bladder was demanding relief. Hurrying to her Mistress, she knelt down, whispering, "Miss Jen, I have to pee. Please take this off me."

Instead, Jennifer had both her submissives dress in a T-shirt and short denim skirts, and then took them to the park. As they strolled, they happened to encounter two of the regular customers from the adult store. A pleasant, but naughty conversation followed. Mitzi was shifting from one leg to the other in agitation, trying to hold back her piss. Jennifer noticed and whispered into her ear, "Go ahead and pee, dear."

Mitzi whispered back, "Can I at least go behind a tree or something, Miss?"

"Very well. But don't go too far away."

Jennifer needn't have given that command. Mitzi's bladder was aching so badly that she only made it as far as a tree whose trunk was probably no wider than her forearm. She squatted behind it, still plainly in view of the four other people. Even though she needed to pee desperately, now her bladder muscle refused to relax. It was as if a voice was saying, "You can't piss on yourself, you silly bitch!" She crouched, her mind and body warring with one another.

Her body finally won.

Her face went crimson with shame as the hot piss erupted, trapped by the spandex. Once that sphincter muscle opened, her body pressed the urine out with such force that a liquid 'shhuuush' sound was created. The spandex actually ballooned as it bulged with trapped pee, and its fluid filled shape may have acted like an amplifier for the sound of her piss. All four people heard it clearly, even from that small distance away.

The pressure of the urine started working its way through the zipper, and it began leaking onto the ground under Mitzi. The nasty stench was palpable, and humiliating. The leak was slow, so a lot of the urine wicked its way backward along the zipper, and got onto the back of her denim skirt, unbeknownst to the submissive. She was too focused on her urination and the strange feeling of the hot fluid against her crotch. She had to crouch like that for a good 5 minutes for the majority of the pee to work its way out of the spandex trap, but to her, it felt like an hour.

As she was crouched, lost in her thoughts, Mitzi was also unaware that the back of the denim skirt had ridden up, and part of the spandex was now visible. That made the men curious, and they started asking questions. Jennifer silenced them with a finger to her lips, wanting to delay any answers until Mitzi rejoined them.

The shamefaced submissive finally stood up, and walked back to the group. When she arrived, her Mistress said, "First, twirl around fast a few times. Then turn your back to us and touch your toes." As Mitzi spun and then leaned over, she had to bend far and plant her palms on the ground since her dizziness threatened to make her fall. The denim skirt edge rose up so high that almost all of Mitzi's ass was now on display.

As the men, at Jennifer's insistence, examined the spandex, Mitzi felt so humiliated that she wished she could crawl into some hole, or under some bush. The stench of her urine was around her like a fog. The men's laughter at her situation didn't help at all. Numi had to display her metal belt, too. But that belt was clean. Well, sort of clean. When Numi had to lift her skirt and show the men, she got aroused, and some of her pussy juice started leaking out of the front grid. Seeing Numi get aroused excited Mitzi, but her pussy juices got trapped against the zippers.

When they returned home, Mitzi was so frantic she started rubbing hard on the zipper, trying to masturbate. "Tsk, tsk, pet. That's a no-no," Miss Jen said. She cuffed Mitzi's wrists behind her back to stop her. That worked for a while. But perhaps an hour later, Miss Jen caught Mitzi rubbing her cunt against the hard edge of a table.

Seeing that this wasn't really going to work for Mitzi, Miss Jen relented on her original plan of three days of chastity. "After all," she thought, "it was Numi that wanted a chastity belt - Mitzi never expressed that desire. So perhaps that was unfair to her. Especially such a confining material." She beckoned to Mitzi. "Come here," she said, holding up both the handcuff key, and the key to the belt's locks. She took off Mitzi's handcuffs, and then opened and removed the padlocks from her belt. But the smell was pretty bad.

Turning to Numi, Miss Jen said, "Help your sister get that belt off now, pet. Be careful with the zippers. Don't get her skin caught in them."

Mitzi placed herself on her back on the floor and spread her legs wide apart. Numi got between her thighs, and, breathing shallowly through her mouth, began to work on the zippers. To the dismay of both submissives, Mitzi's sticky cunt secretions had totally gummed up the zippers!

Learning about the problem, Miss Jen ordered them both into the shower. "The rushing water may work its way through the zipper and 'melt' the gummy stuff," she told them. "And it will certainly help with the stench!" Mitzi turned almost purple with abject humiliation as she and Numi headed for the bathroom.

It took a while.

The hot, steamy water did loosen up the gummy stuff, and the zippers finally started to move. But the warm water made the smell even worse. They each had to poke their heads outside the shower curtain for a breath of clean air from time to time. Numi managed to open both zippers without injuring Mitzi. But the spandex had to be virtually peeled off her skin! It took about 20 minutes of showering, soaping, and repeating until Mitzi's crotch began to smell normal again.

Once the spandex chastity belt was fully dry, Miss Jen applied some talc to it, and put it away, promising Mitzi that she'd only use it on her in the future if a severe punishment was necessary. Mitzi made a silent promise to herself to never earn such a punishment for disobedience. Numi found it interesting that both Miss Jen and Mitzi seemed to learn something from that experiment. She was just glad she was pleased with her own shiny metal chastity belt.

A couple of weeks went by, and the Domme and her two submissives got comfortable with their routine again, with Numi being a barista and working at the adult store counter, and Mitzi doing her studies. Both submissives also continued their sessions in the glory hole. The store was closed every Sunday, so they had all day to play, with Miss Jen coming up with new ideas to please herself, and excite her submissives. It helped that both Mitzi and Numi had learned that, within limits, humiliation added to their arousal in a proportionate manner.

One day, Miss Jen summoned them into her living room. Hearing her call, they both immediately stopped what they were doing, and rushed to kneel by her feet. Pleased by their quick obedience and gestures of respect and submission, Miss Jen said, "You were very prompt, and this makes me happy. Stand up in inspection position and let me have a good look at you both."

With practiced grace, the two naked young women rose to their feet, placed their hands behind their head, and their feet shoulder width apart. They both displayed themselves proudly to her, because they knew she thought them beautiful, and that gave them self confidence. The only hairs on their bodies were their eyebrows, Numi's face framing sleek bob of strawberry blond hair, and Mitzi's auburn colored shoulder length tresses. There wasn't a trace of pubic hair on either of them, since they loved the smooth feel of their bare labia. Mistress and subbes alike felt that being smoothly shaven down there looked sexier.

"Excellent. Now turn around," Miss Jen told them. They displayed their smooth backs, pert buttocks, and shapely thighs and calves to her. "Wonderful. You may return to kneeling now." Both young women turned back toward her and sank to their knees, resting their hands on their thighs and looking at her with sparkling eyes.

"I know that both of you need money for various things like school books, clothes, and savings. The fact that Numi works as a barista, and the two of you are on salary at the store helps, I'm aware. But you obviously could stand to earn more. So I have a business proposition for you." Both of her submissives were very focused on her every word.

"Since our store is closed on Sundays, and both of you are free on those days, I was thinking about staging a special event for a few of our best, regular customers, for which they'd pay an entry fee. The event might involve something like display of your nude bodies, and letting them watch you two interact sexually." Both women grinned and blushed a lovely shade of pink, imagining doing things like that in front of several onlookers. "Are you both interested in this idea?" Both of the kneeling women nodded.

"You also have given them all lots of blow jobs and hand jobs via the glory hole. But perhaps you'd be open to doing those things without a wall in the way. They'd pay more if that was an option." Numi looked at Mitzi, catching her eye. They both shrugged at the same time, signaling 'no big deal' with that gesture. Again, they nodded acceptance of that idea.

"To further up the ante - that is, get them to pay even more - we might let them get more involved, perhaps actively fucking your mouths, tits, or pussies. If the latter was to occur, I'd supervise them using condoms, of course." Miss Jen sure knew her submissives. Both of them were subtly squirming with excitement, hearing those ideas. She waited, letting them think about that step. "OK, have I gone too far in suggesting that?" Both of them shook their heads, indicating that she hadn't.

"One last thing, and this is something that I don't know about your preferences or limits, so I need you to be quite honest. For some reason, men really get off on the idea of engaging in anal sex. If we offered that, they'd be inclined to pay a lot more for the opportunity. Realize that we're just exploring what we might, or might not offer. So speak freely."

Numi cleared her throat, "Ummm, Mistress? Can you give us some idea about the fees you think might be feasible for these things?"

"Well, let's say a customer pays $100 just to attend the event, seeing you completely naked, and interacting with each other. If they want the normal hand job or blow job without the wall in the way, so they can see you doing it... let's add another $100 to the fee." She stopped, to think about the logistics. "Of course, if the hand job or blow job went to completion, they'd perhaps be out of steam for anything else. So let's say they have you start doing that, but then want you to stop, so they can actually have sex with you. I'd say it's only fair that they're still liable for that $100 fee, and then we tack on another... oh... say $300 for the actual sex. And let's set the fee at double that for the rare opportunity for anal sex. So, regular sex is $300, but anal sex is $600."

Mitzi was running the numbers in her head. "So if a guy attends, and lets us start jerking or blowing him, and ends up fucking us in a 'normal' fashion, we'd earn $500. And if we ended up allowing the... the 'abnormal' one, we'd get about $800?"