Numi's Purchase Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitzi had been watching Numi easily and lustily taking guy number five's cock into her rear tunnel, smiling all the while. Numi glanced over as Miss Jen stepped aside and saw the man with the red arm band placing the head of his cock against Mitzi's anus. She instantly understood what Mitzi was about to do, so she hoarsely told her friend, "Mitzi, as soon as you feel it trying to enter, bear down with those muscles you use for pooping. Doing that automatically causes them to relax and open, as if they're letting something out."

Mitzi heard that just in time. When she'd felt the man's dick pressing there, she instinctively wanted to clench the puckered opening tighter. But she heeded what Numi said, and bore down. Her eyes dilated with the amazing sensation of the cock gliding inward and filling her! It didn't feel like pain, exactly - just a fullness. And when he started tiny movements, she actually gasped with pleasure as the swollen head of his cock tickled some deeply hidden sensors.

"Ready for bigger strokes, slut?" the man asked, but in a very kind tone of voice.

"Yes, Sir. I am," she replied. "Thank you, Sir." Mitzi couldn't believe how submissive she felt like this. Giving her ass to this stranger - letting him fuck her 'forbidden hole' like this. Her heart was racing. The combined humiliation and strange sensations from her butt was creating a very heady sort of excitement!

The two men now fucking the submissives anally may have been friends, or at least acquaintances. The one behind Numi said to the other, "Let's see which of us can make his bitch cum first."

"You're on," the other replied. And the weird race began.

Both men started pumping their cocks in and out of the women's nether passages rapidly. In addition, they reached underneath and began diddling their swollen, very sensitive clits! Both women made strange, garbled sounds as the fucking and fingering generated an almost electrical shock to their intimate tissues. Adrenaline surged in their bloodstreams. Numi and Mitzi, originally braced on all fours, bent their elbows, lowering their chests until their tits touched and rubbed against the mats below them.

Quite a few jaws dropped around the room as the onlookers observed both young women virtually bucking backward into their ass fucking! Not only did that drive the cocks as deeply as possible, while getting the ball sacks to slap against their pussies - it also made their swollen, pulsating nipples bend up and down against the mat with each thrust! Their eyes were squeezed tightly shut as they concentrated on the delicious sensations building in their core. Their pussies became sopping wet, dripping freely due to the mind-encompassing arousal they were experiencing.

It was a close call, but Mitzi was the first to scream, "Oh my fucking god!" as her orgasm sent her into convulsions. Miss Jen could've guessed that would've happened, since her auburn haired submissive was indulging in such an excitingly novel experience. Only moments later, and perhaps as a result of hearing her friend climax, Numi cried out, "Yes... yes... fucking yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Now both submissives were shaking and quivering, still impaled on the stiff erections reaming their asses.

Numi and Mitzi then sort of slumped, their upper torsos sinking fully down on the mat, pillowing their heads on their hands, but keeping their asses up high for the men's use. And the men did use them, gripping both their hips and pounding against the women's butts, their pelvises making the women's ass cheeks jiggle with each impact. Finally, only a minute or two apart, ball sacks contracted as the men emptied their semen loads, spurted them warmly into the snug condoms that embraced their cocks.

They pulled out with smiles and happy sighs, and gave each other a high five as they stood up and stripped off the condoms, handing them to Jennifer.

Meanwhile, Numi and Mitzi had collapsed onto their sides into sweaty, grinning heaps of femininity. Miss Jen came over to them, asking, "Happy, pets?"

"Oh yes, Miss Jen," they groaned, their voices dripping with conviction.

"Well, I have one more surprise for you, pets." The submissives cocked an eye at her, listening. "Mr. White and Mr. Green over there got very worked up, watching." She pointed as she said the names, obviously referring to the color of their wrist bands. "They paid the additional fee for the privilege of fucking you also, and indicated a preference for using your pussies while you're face up on the mats. I've already put the condoms on those stiff pricks of theirs."

Without a word, but with a giggle or two, both submissives rolled onto their backs, opened their thighs, and spread their labia apart in invitation. Numi thought, "At least we get to be resting on our backs! I'm really knackered." Mr. White climbed atop Mitzi, and slid his dick into her cunt, still well lubricated from the arousal of her anal reaming. He used his legs to slide hers back together, placing his own outside hers. This tightened her pussy on his member, and allowed her thighs to cradle and stroke against his ball sack as he began pumping in and out with small strokes. As he fucked, he lowered his face to nuzzle and suckle her tits. Mitzi began moaning blissfully.

Meanwhile, Mr. Green, fully recovered from the hand job Mitzi had given him earlier, knelt down between Numi's thighs. He lifted her legs and hooked her calves over his shoulders, which tilted her pelvis and raised it up off the mat. She helped him aim and insert his cock into her warm, wet, and very receptive pussy. She loved the angle at which he began fucking her! This position let him drive downward, slamming deeply into her tunnel, the head of his cock grazing her cervix in a delightful fashion. Her weariness vanished in a flash. "Oh... fuck... yes! Fuck me hard!" she begged him. He accommodated her wishes.

Sounds of wet flesh slapping together, and the moans and groans and babbled entreaties filled the room as the other seven people watched this vigorous coupling. Mitzi was holding Mr. White's head against her tit, cradling it, almost as if she was nursing him when his cock erupted in her depths. Even though her body was almost exhausted from her earlier endeavors, her pussy still found enough strength to grip and ripple against his dick, helping to massage every drop of his cum from its shaft. Sighing, he pulled slowly out, and rolled onto his back beside her, both of them breathing heavily.

Numi, on the other hand, seemed almost energized by the... the... liberating feeling of being naked and fucking in front of this group. She used her arms to brace her torso on the mat and pushed her hips upward into Mr. Green's frenzied pummeling. "Yes!" she cried. "Yes! I love it! Make me cum! Make me cum again! Ahhhhhh! I need it!" Her tits shook from his solid impacts of flesh against flesh, drawing his attention. Suddenly, Numi's eyes rolled up in their sockets just before her lids crashed down. Her pussy fountained up against his crotch as her orgasmic convulsions made her squirt as she came! He couldn't hold out, seeing and feeling that. With an inarticulate cry, his ejaculate flew from his throbbing cock so intensely that he felt like he was pissing into her all-embracing tunnel! After a timeless moment, he withdrew his cock from her, almost reverently lowered her pelvis and legs to the mat, and rolled onto his side next to her.

Jennifer let all the men recover and dress, before thanking them and escorting them from the shop. Her submissives were coming back to their senses slowly, so she fetched their normal clothes and placed them on the dry floor next to the mats. After a bit, the young women rolled over and sat up. Miss Jen handed them towels to wipe the sweat off their bodies, and in Mitzi's case, the semen from her tits and torso. As the girls dressed, Miss Jen took the large amount of cash that they'd earned and doled it out into two piles, based on the services they'd performed. Numi got slightly more, since she'd accepted more anal sex than Mitzi, but Mitzi wasn't miffed about that in the least. Both submissives were thrilled with that income, especially because it was earned in such an enjoyable fashion.

Looking into their sparkling eyes, and returning their huge grins, Miss Jen asked, "Should we hold another such event sometime? And if so, when, and how often?" The two submissives giggled and both of them wrapped their Mistress' legs in a warm embrace, demonstrating their tacit agreement, but too overcome to give a coherent answer at that very moment.